Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hallway

+48
Penelope Rosier
Roger Davies - Inactive
Claire McCann
Lily Luna Potter
Ronald Weasley - Inactive
Melanie McCann
James Sirius Potter
Jesse St. James
Daphne Greengrass
James Potter
Dean Thomas
Ted Tonks
Theodore Nott - Inactive
Peter Pan
Albus Severus Potter
Remus Lupin
Draco Malfoy
Rolf Scamander
Louis Weasley
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Romilda Vane
Lily Evans
Demelza Robins
Ginny Weasley
Joe
Andromeda Black
Neville Longbottom
Aurelia Silverwing
Krasimir Svetkova
Molly Prewett
Mya Lupin
Ronald Weasley
Lucius Malfoy
Arthur Weasley - Inactive
Ravenclaw Mod
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Scorpius Malfoy
Sirius Black
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Zacharias Smith -Inactive
Padma Patil
Parvati Patil
Blaise Zabini
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Marco Montague
Katie Bell
Lucy Weasley
Audrey Stevenson
52 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Hallway Empty The Hallway

Post  Guest May 18th 2010, 6:49 am

Back to top Go down

The Hallway Empty Re: The Hallway

Post  Audrey Stevenson August 31st 2010, 7:05 pm

Audrey headed off to the Ravenclaw tower.
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 31st 2010, 7:07 pm

Fabian is just kinda walking around. Yup yup yup. What a good post.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

http://cindy-lou-who.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson August 31st 2010, 7:08 pm

Audrey saw Fabian, "Fabes!!!" She pulled him into a hug, "How are you! Long time now see! Or owl!"
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 31st 2010, 7:10 pm

Fabian nearly jumped as Audrey hugged him before chuckling. "Oh, hey Audrey!" He returned the hug. "How was your summer? I mean, you know, being that I kind of... didn't owl you... like I... said I would..." He said sheepishly.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson August 31st 2010, 7:32 pm

"Yeah. My summer was great." She gave him a playful glare, "I don't know who's worse at keeping in touch, you or Lina. What have you been up to? How's Gid?"
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 31st 2010, 7:44 pm

Fabian smiled, being the charming young fellow that he is. "Oh, come on, I'm not that bad." He brushed his hair out of his eyes, as it had gotten a bit longer than he had thought it would over the summer. "Oh, he's... Well, you know. Gideon. Getting high and roaming about the streets, trying to pick up girls, but getting punched in the nose because he is, after all, Gideon. I, on the other hand, have been absolutely fine. And, get this, I haven't been punched in the nose once all summer." He says proudly, sticking his chest out a bit.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson August 31st 2010, 7:46 pm

"That bad? You mean compared to Gid. And of course he gets punched in the nose. We all know how much tact he has." She tugged on a strand of his superfine hair. "I like this by the way. It's a good look for you."
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 31st 2010, 7:53 pm

Fabian fingers it with a shrug. "I didn't really realize how long it had gotten... Although, I might keep it, just for you." He winked. And now Cissa has to go, so... pause?
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson August 31st 2010, 7:55 pm

Tam has to go too. She smirked, "Thanks darling. Well I must be off. Lots to unpack and such." She wanders off to her dorm to unpack.
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 31st 2010, 8:54 pm

Fabian waves goodbye and saunters off or something like that.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell September 1st 2010, 5:32 pm

Katie strolls down the hallway humming lightly to herself in a rather happy mood. It had been an eventless day so far, but the sun wash shining and nothing could bring her mood down.
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

http://voldemortisgoingdown.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague September 1st 2010, 5:44 pm

Nothing except maybe Marco. He wandered down the hallway on his way back from breakfast, quite happy with a full tummy because boys are easily satisfied. He spots Katie walking in the opposite direction, and he makes sure to walk up to her directly in front of her so she couldn't just pass him by. "Well well well. Good morning. Finally find your way into those big beds of yours last night?"
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell September 1st 2010, 5:47 pm

Katies head snapped up, and just like that her good mood was gone. Of all the things she had to see on this fine morning, it had to be him. And he was being pleasant. How... revolting. "Are you stalking me or something?" She said sharpishly, "And yes I did thank you. Not that it matters to you Montague"
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague September 1st 2010, 5:50 pm

"Oh, pulling out the last names are we? Alright, Bell, alright. No need to be testy, I was simply asking if you slept well. Shame a guy can't be polite around here." He advanced on her, standing right in front of her so he was only a little bit away, looking down at her blue eyes. "I don't need to stalk you. It seems that we just happen to bump into each other, don't we?"
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell September 1st 2010, 5:55 pm

Katie took a shaking breath to steady herself. Merlin he smelt good. She stared right up into his eyes, not wanting to seem weak. "You are a Slytherin... you don't do polite." She narrowed her eyes at him. And for good measure took a step back. She felt something solid behind her shoulder blade. The wall... She was backed in.
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague September 1st 2010, 5:58 pm

"Aw, come on." He took a step forward, smirking a bit as he realized she was stuck at the wall. "Just because I'm a Slytherin doesn't mean I'm a jackass. Just means I'm a little more ambitious than the rest of you. A little more cunning about getting what I want." He didn't reach out to touch her like he wanted to. He kept reminding herself that she was a Gryffindor, that he couldn't just date a Gryffindor.
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell September 1st 2010, 6:02 pm

Her breathing quickened as he stepped forwards, there was only a few inches wiggle room between them. "No... you are all the same. I kn- know it. Just like us Gryffindors we all suffer from very ... firey ... attitude ... problems..." Her voice trailed off as she found her face move closer to Marcos. She could feel his breath on her lips. They were not touching yet she felt smothered.
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague September 1st 2010, 6:05 pm

"Do I make you nervous?" He asked her, not moving away. His hand finally gave in, reaching up to touch a lock of her hair briefly before he moved away, letting it fall through his fingers. "See, a jackass wouldn't have moved. Thus, I am not one." He held out his arms, as if displaying his non-jackass-ness to her.
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell September 1st 2010, 6:11 pm

Katie narrowed her eyes scrutinising him. She wasn't sure if she trusted him. He was in green. Not red, yellow or Blue. They couldn't be trusted. But he had moved. He was right. That wasn't a jack-ass move at all. He seemed ...nice. And extremely good looking. In fact, she could easily get lost in his eyes, they were simply beautiful. Maybe he was just ambitious. But, not. Not once had she met a nice Slytherin. "I don't believe you." She said finally, her voice strong, masking how unsure and untruthful that statement was.
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague September 1st 2010, 6:15 pm

He laughed a bit and stayed where he was, despite the fact that he wanted to get closer to her again. "You don't believe me?" He stared at her for a moment, calculating. "Why not? What would I have to do to prove to you that I'm not that bad of a guy? Huh?" He walked toward her, but didn't block her in against the wall. He stood beside her, facing her as he leaned against the stone. "Why do you hate me, Katie?" He watched her face interestedly, a small smile across his own face as she tried to figure out what she was thinking.
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell September 1st 2010, 6:20 pm

Katie leant back against the stone wall and turned her head towards him mulling over his words. Why was it she found ti so hard to believe he was a nice person? Simple. He was Slytherin. "Too much bad blood I guess. Too many bad experiences with your lot. I find it hard to trust the Slytherins, no matter what it is. I've had to many close calls." But he hadn't done anything wrong. He was a transfer. Maybe he knew nothing of the war raging on outside the stone walls. Maybe, it was a close call that he was in Slytherin. Katie found her face leaning into his.
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague September 1st 2010, 6:25 pm

Marco leaned down toward her as she talked, amused by how flustered she looked. "But I've told you already, I'm not from around here. I've only just become a Slytherin this year. How can you associate me with them so quickly?" His eyes flicked down a moment, looking at her lips, but holding back. He wasn't sure right now, but he didn't fancy getting slapped by her. She probably had a good arm if she played Quidditch. "Maybe they're not my lot just yet." He was nearly whispering by now, his accented voice kept very low in the empty hallway.
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell September 1st 2010, 6:29 pm

His voice was utterly irrisitable, so deep and husky with such a beautiful accent. It was all her willpower not to just grab him and kiss him right there and then. "But what if you become like them?" She whispered back, her voice low and urgent, "All of their thoughts and ideas, what if they become yours? What then? Am I allowed to judge you then? Will you resent me for that?" She stepped closer to him. Still not touching, but as close as they could get without it so. She could feel the heat from his body, and count every last on his beautiful eyelid.
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague September 1st 2010, 6:36 pm

"Well I suppose then you could hate me for it. But don't hate me just yet, Miss Bell." He could feel her breath on his skin, and the fraction of space between them was unbearable. He wanted to close it completely, to take her in his hands and kiss her, but what with that fiery attitude she said all Gryffindors had, he still wasn't sure that was a good idea. But the more he looked at her, the more he wanted to kiss her. If she didn't move away in seven seconds, he decided, he was going for it. He started counting in his head, slowly. Seven... Six... Five...
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next