Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shell Cottage

+6
Louis Weasley
Claire McCann
Scorpius Malfoy
James Sirius Potter
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Albus Severus Potter
10 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Shell Cottage - Page 4 Empty Re: Shell Cottage

Post  Scorpius Malfoy January 19th 2011, 7:00 am

"I just feel a bit...off. I really need a Healer's touch, just to make sure everything is alright. I think at the very least a quick look is in order, you know? A nice examination?" he asked, tempted to give the puppy dog eyes. Aw hell, he's going to give the puppy dog eyes, which is kind of hard to do with Al's face so close to his and Scorpius wanting more than anything to just close the space between their lips.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann January 19th 2011, 7:02 am

OH MY GOD. JUST PRESS YOUR MOUTH TO HIS. DO. IT. NOW.
JESUS BALE TAKE THE WHEEL AND STEER THESE TWO IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION SO THEY BANG EACH OTHER.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter January 19th 2011, 7:10 am

Al waited a moment after seeing the puppy dog eyes before pressing his lips to Scorpius'. It was if some greater power made him do it. A greater power such as Jesus Bale. He kissed Scorpius, making sure the kiss was anything but light before pulling back. "I think I could take a look," he replied with a grin. "After I check your lips one more time," he murmured before pressing his lips back to Scorpius' again, keeping his hand right where it was, just like Jesus Bale told him to.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy January 19th 2011, 7:21 am

Thank Merlin for the Jesus Bale guy, because he is definitely on Scorpius' good side. Hell, Scorpius is now going to be praying to Jesus Bale. Yes, yes he will be. Once Al pressed his lips his, Scorpius responded, completely and totally pleased that Al had somehow given in. "A thorough look though," Scorpius said, before his lips were soon busy once more. There was something completely amazing about kissing Al, and Scorpius found himself not wanting to rush any of it at all. He kept the kiss gentle, not wanting to make it too passionate and have Al back off. That would be the opposite of good right now.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter January 19th 2011, 7:29 am

Al forgot all about everything that had happened between them in the past 24 hours. It was almost as if they were back on the leather couch again, back before everything had gone to shit. As he continued kissing Scorpius, he experimentally shifted his hand so that his entire palm was rested on Scorpius' crotch, rather than just the two fingers. His lips twisted into a slightly smug smirk as he lightly rubbed the palm of his hand against Scorpius' groin. Thank Jesus Bale that they had left Scorpius' important regions intact.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive January 19th 2011, 7:36 am

Fleur heard some noises upstairs. Noises that weren't normal comforting noises. She walked upstairs and opened the door a tad, catching Albus and Scorpius in a compromising position. But she did not pull her hired torturer's business card from her pocket. Instead, she said, "Can I get you guys anything? Some snacks? A condom? Let me know!"

And she disappeared!

Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy January 19th 2011, 7:46 am

He felt Al's hand shift, more pressure applied to one of Scorpius' favourite parts of his body. Feeling Al's palm moving gentle caused Scorpius to groan into his boyfriend's mouth from the contact. That examination was really going to be needed now. Suddenly though, he heard a noise and broke away from Al's mouth and looked at the door. Well shit. He was then very much so reminded of the fact that this was Al's godparents' house and that it would be kind of rude to do stuff. Fleur though, seemed to not even mind in the slightest, even offering to get them things. Once she left, he looked back at Al with wide eyes, unsure of what to say.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter January 19th 2011, 4:30 pm

Al froze as he heard Fleur walk in, staring in shock until she left the room and he burst into laughter. He found it all rather funny, for some reason. He removed his hand from where it was, instead placing it on Scorpius' hip. "Sorry. Didn't mean to get so carried away," he apologized. He didn't know what he was thinking at the time. Getting it on with Scorpius all wounded and whatnot? Sex could wait until he was better and they both had some time to themselves.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy January 19th 2011, 6:23 pm

Scorpius did not find it at all funny. In fact, he felt to things: slight annoyance at being interrupted and then guilt for nearly doing things under Bill and Fleur's roof. "I shouldn't have provoked you," he replied with a small shrug. "I know that I'm just so irresistible, so of course you were going to go through with what I said," he grinned up at Al.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter January 19th 2011, 6:27 pm

Al rolled his eyes as he playfully shoved at Scorpius' arm, lightly of course. "You forget that I have self-control. Something can't seem to master. As much as you'd like to believe it, those pants were not coming off anytime soon," he said with a grin as he pulled away from Scorpius and laid back down next to him, rather than being on top of him.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy January 19th 2011, 6:31 pm

Scorpius gasped dramatically at what Al had said. "You bloody tease!" he said, curious as to how far Al would have actually taking the whole thing before stopping. "Well, if nothing is going to happen then, we should probably get some sleep. We don't have long before we have to go to Diagon Alley and then school starts again."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter January 19th 2011, 6:40 pm

Al chuckled and leaned over to briefly kiss Scorpius on the lips. "You'll get your sex one day, I promise." He stared a few seconds before trying to keep a serious face and asking, "Do I need to sing you a lullaby?"
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy January 19th 2011, 6:46 pm

Scorpius knew that Al was right. One day, the were going to spend the entire day locked in the dorm together. Just the idea kind of made Scorp a little nervous though, and he figured that once he got back to school, he'd really need to have a talk with his colouring buddy. "Yes! Yes please!" he said excitedly, really wanting to hear Al sing to him.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter January 19th 2011, 7:07 pm

Al blinked a few times. Scorpius...wasn't serious? Al had been joking about the lullaby but it didn't look like Scorpius was kidding when he said he really wanted one. But Al smiled and sat up anyway. He wasn't a fan of the traditional lullabies but he did know a few songs off the top of his head. He leaned over and softly kissed Scorpius on the cheek, then pulled away and cleared his throat before beginning to sing to Scorpius.

"I've been alone
Surrounded by darkness
I've seen how heartless
The world can be

I've seen you crying
You felt like it's hopeless
I'll always do my best
To make you see

Baby, you're not alone
Cause you're here with me
And nothing's ever gonna bring us down
Cause nothing can keep me from lovin' you
And you know it's true
It don't matter what'll come to be
Our love is all we need to make it through

Now I know it ain't easy
But it ain't hard trying
Every time I see you smiling
And I feel you so close to me
And you tell me

Baby, you're not alone
And you know it's true

I still have trouble
I trip and stumble
Trying to make sense of things sometimes
I look for reasons
But I don't need 'em
All I need is to look in your eyes
And I realize

Baby I'm not alone
And nothing's ever gonna take us down
And you know it's true

Cause nothing, nothing, nothing can keep me from lovin' you
And you know it's true
You know our love is all we need
"
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy January 19th 2011, 9:17 pm

Scorpius waited expectantly for Al to start, his eyes watching Al and waiting for a song. Once Al began, Scorpius found himself relaxing instantly as Al's soft and soothing voice filled the room. He closed his eyes, listening to the words of the song and feeling himself grow sleepier by the second. He remained awake for the whole thing though, not wanting to miss a second of the song. "Thank you," he murmured quietly, eyes still closed, once the song had finished. "That was...that was really good Al."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter January 19th 2011, 9:21 pm

"Thanks. I thought you might enjoy that one," he replied softly as he laid back down next to Scorpius, intertwining their fingers as he used his free hand to cover Scorpius with a blanket. "I'm glad you liked it," he murmured quietly as he let his eyes close and moved closer to Scorpius as he drifted off to sleep.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy January 27th 2011, 7:28 am

Scorpius woke up from the nap, feeling more than well rested. In fact, he was extremely glad that he was feeling much better. Although he loved when Al played Doctor, he was ready to go to Diagon Alley and, soon enough, back to Hogwarts. Rolling onto his side, he looked over at Al who was still sleeping. Unable to help himself, a soft smile fell on his face as one of his hands gently moved to rest in Al's hair, his fingers twirling the soft curls.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter January 27th 2011, 7:32 am

Al's eyes remained closed but he couldn't hold back from smiling as he felt Scorpius fingers in his hair. "Mmm, don't stop," he murmured happily as he scooted closer to Scorpius. People normally didn't play with his hair, so he was glad that he had finally found someone who did.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy January 27th 2011, 7:40 am

It was rather amusing to Scorpius that Al had woken up, just from Scorp playing with his hair. It was something that he really wasn't thinking much of, something that just felt natural and normal. "Alright," he replied softly, fingers still moving slowly through Al's hair. "How are you," he said, his voice a little husky from just waking up.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter January 27th 2011, 7:51 am

Al's eyes fluttered open as he tried to stay focused, Scorpius' hands moving through his hair proving to make that quite difficult. "Pretty good, seeing as there's a sexy blonde in bed with me," he mumbled teasingly, grinning as he nudged Scorpius in the arm and pretending as though that husky morning voice didn't turn him on.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy January 27th 2011, 8:11 am

"Mmm, now I know you are talking about me," Scorpius said with a grin. After all, Scorpius is most definitely, positively sexy and a blonde. He shifted his body so that he was hovering over Al, one hand still in Al's hair as his other hand supported his weight so that he did not crush Al. "Did you sleep alright?" he murmured.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter January 27th 2011, 8:21 am

Al nodded while smiling up at Scorpius as he tried not to get to lost in the sensation of Scorpius playing with his hair. It really was an amazing feeling and he didn't want Scorp to stop. "I did. How about you? Still need me to play doctor?" he asked, smirking because he already knew the answer. Judging by Scorpius' behavior, he figured that the blonde was doing just fine if he could prop himself up like that.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy January 27th 2011, 8:49 am

"I feel much better today," he replied with a smile. He untangled his fingers from Al's curls, instead opting to run his fingertips gently along Al's scalp. There was something extremely relaxing about the action and he wondered why he didn't play with Al's hair sooner. Especially when it was this unruly. "Well, you can play doctor if you want to," he said, a small smirk on his face. "I really wouldn't mind."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter January 27th 2011, 9:01 am

Al chuckled and leaned up to softly press his lips to Scorpius' briefly. "Well, I'm not really in the doctor playing mood," he replied when he pulled back from the soft kiss, returning the smirk as he lightly took Scorpius' chin in his hand and brought his friend's face closer so he could kiss him properly.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy January 27th 2011, 9:10 am

Scorpius looked at Al with slight disappointment when Al said he was not in the mood. Well then. That was a shame. As he felt his face being pulled towards Al's though and their lips met again, something dawned on him. Al said he wasn't in the mood for doctor. Nothing about not being in the mood. After a moment, Scorpius pulled away from the kiss and moved his mouth down Al's neck to the top of his boyfriend's shirt. As his mouth had moved lower, his hand had slipped out of Al's hair and moved to the bottom hem of Al's shirt. "Not in the mood for doctor...doesn't mean you're not in the mood at all though," Scorpius murmured, looking up at Al with a grin.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next