Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shell Cottage

+6
Louis Weasley
Claire McCann
Scorpius Malfoy
James Sirius Potter
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Albus Severus Potter
10 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Shell Cottage - Page 5 Empty Re: Shell Cottage

Post  Albus Severus Potter January 27th 2011, 9:15 am

A small hum of content escaped Al's lips as he felt Scorpius' lips on his neck. "True. And you know, we never did get to finish that shower," he reminded Scorpius, trailing a finger down Scorpius' torso as he smiled suggestively at him, his own head full of lovely mental images of a wet, naked Scorpius covered in soap and hot water. He knew that it would be his cousin's shower, but what Louis didn't know wouldn't hurt him.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy January 27th 2011, 9:29 am

Scorpius fingers and lips paused, his eyes glancing up at Al and widening slightly. "Shower?" he repeated, his voice questioning if that was really what Al wanted right now. It definitely was what Scorpius wanted. "Where? Is it close?" he asked. He pulled himself off of Al, rolled onto his side, and slowly climbed out of the bed. "Come on slow poke," he grinned, taking Al's hand and tugging his boyfriend out of the bed. "You have to show me where the shower is."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter January 27th 2011, 10:08 am

AL chuckled at Scorpius' eagerness and started leading him over towards Louis' bathroom where there was quite the nice shower. This was the house of Fleur Delacour after all. She had style. "Right through here," he murmured as he pushed the bathroom door open, revealing a spacious shower with glass sidings. He glanced back at Scorpius with a smirk. "I do believe you were intent on getting my cleaned up the last time we took a shower together. Still up to that challenge?" he asked, slowly pulling Scorpius closer and closer to the shower as he grinned suggestively at him.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy January 27th 2011, 4:17 pm

Scorpius followed Al into the bathroom, a sense of excitement beginning to flood. In some sort of way, he almost felt nervous for in all honesty, he really didn't know what he was doing. He figured just going with the flow was the best thing, for that had seemed to work out in their dorm room and then in the bathroom again but at school. "Yeah, I am," he murmured, following Al closely. His boyfriend's smile eased him, reminding him to relax and let things happen naturally without too much thought. Once they reached the shower, he leaned in and turned on the water. "I like it hot though. Think you can handle it?" Scorpius asked with a grin of his own.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter January 27th 2011, 4:37 pm

Al smirked and began unbuttoning Scorpius' shirt, taking his time with each button as he looked up at Scorpius. "Would I be here if I couldn't handle it?" As soon as he got to the last button, he rested his hands on the top of Scorpius' shirt, and slowly pushed it down off of the boy's shoulders, letting it fall onto the floor. And I guess Scorpius had jeans on, but I can't be sure so I'm going to ignore the pants for now.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy January 27th 2011, 5:05 pm

"Excellent point," Scorpius replied, grinning as he watched Al slowly undo the buttons. In a way, it was almost torturous. He knew that patience would be very much rewarded though. Once his shirt was off and he stood in only his socks and jeans, because wearing jeans is fine, he turned his own attention on Al. He was meticulous and slow with removing the shirt, executing a sense of precision and not fumbling clumsily with the buttons. One the shirt was open, he tailed his fingers slowly down Al's chest before allowing his fingers to stop at the top of Al's pants. He decided Al could go ahead and shrug the shirt off himself, Scorpius choosing instead to remove the belt from around Al's pants.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter January 27th 2011, 9:28 pm

"For someone who was so keen on getting into the shower, you sure are taking your time with this," he commented, looking amused as he finished removing his own shirt and letting it fall to the ground along with the other clothing already there. He didn't mind that Scorpius was taking it slow, but he secretly would have preferred that they at least be in the shower within the next...ten seconds or so?
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley January 27th 2011, 10:48 pm

Albus Severus Potter wrote:A small hum of content escaped Al's lips as he felt Scorpius' lips on his neck. "True. And you know, we never did get to finish that shower," he reminded Scorpius, trailing a finger down Scorpius' torso as he smiled suggestively at him, his own head full of lovely mental images of a wet, naked Scorpius covered in soap and hot water. He knew that it would be his cousin's shower, but what Louis didn't know wouldn't hurt him.

[ummm just wanted to let you know, louis is pitching a fight in my head right now. thanks a ton.]
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter January 28th 2011, 1:04 am

[*cackles* We'll clean up afterwards? <.< ]
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane January 28th 2011, 1:05 am

[That's what the water is there for. DUH.]
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley January 28th 2011, 8:43 am

[BUT STILLLL -frouts-]
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy January 28th 2011, 6:00 pm

[ <.< Oops? Sorry ex-brother! I can't control Scorp sometimes]

Albus Severus Potter wrote:"For someone who was so keen on getting into the shower, you sure are taking your time with this," he commented, looking amused as he finished removing his own shirt and letting it fall to the ground along with the other clothing already there. He didn't mind that Scorpius was taking it slow, but he secretly would have preferred that they at least be in the shower within the next...ten seconds or so?

"It makes it all that much more enjoyable," he commented, looking up at Al and flashing him a grin. After removing the belt he then added, "I could really take my time if you'd like. Slowly undo the button," he said, moving his fingers at a pace that was almost painful. "Drag the zipper down leisurely." It was more of an annoyance, the pace he was going at, then teasing. "Then again, I'd much rather have you naked in the next few seconds," he grinned, pushing Al's pants to the ground so that they pooled around Al's ankles.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter January 29th 2011, 2:48 am

Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy February 4th 2011, 9:45 pm

Scorpius felt the sting in Al's words. He knew that his boyfriend had just wanted to help, but there some of his skeletons he wasn't up for sharing. What good what it do? Al would just protest and tell Scorpius that he was so wrong...which in the end wouldn't help him. Maybe one day he would stop his thoughts and views of himself, but he didn't see it happening in the near future. After a moment of silence, he picked his head up and glanced over at Al he who had collapsed onto the couch. Well shit. He really messed things up now. Closing his eyes, he attempted to take a nap but found it useless. He was quite awake now.

Getting up from the bed, he quietly left the room after sure that Al was really asleep. Going downstairs, he ran into Fleur whom he had a small conversation with. One in which he dropped many 'thank yous'. After a bit, Al's little cousin came running down the stairs, eager for a new play buddy. Taking his hand, little Dom dragged Scorpius outside to go and build sand castles.

There was something rather calming about playing with Dom. With her, he forgot about his problems with Al, instead focusing on the problems of keeping the water from crashing into their sandcastle. After a bit, she had collapsed into the puddle of water in the sand, her clothes getting seriously mucked up. "No Dom," Scorpius complained, a smile on his face as she giggled widely. "Your mum is going to kill me," he huffed, trying to pick her up and out of the water.

Shell Cottage - Page 5 3432090771_4eb75c64c7
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Elladora Black February 4th 2011, 10:17 pm

Stop playing with yourself.
Elladora Black
Elladora Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy February 4th 2011, 10:17 pm

I just loled.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley February 4th 2011, 10:22 pm

Scorpius likes to play with himself.
*blinks*
NAH.
But it's kind of a cute concept. Scorpal needs a happier/cute moment *sniffs*
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter February 4th 2011, 11:14 pm

Scorpius Malfoy wrote:Scorpius felt the sting in Al's words. He knew that his boyfriend had just wanted to help, but there some of his skeletons he wasn't up for sharing. What good what it do? Al would just protest and tell Scorpius that he was so wrong...which in the end wouldn't help him. Maybe one day he would stop his thoughts and views of himself, but he didn't see it happening in the near future. After a moment of silence, he picked his head up and glanced over at Al he who had collapsed onto the couch. Well shit. He really messed things up now. Closing his eyes, he attempted to take a nap but found it useless. He was quite awake now.

Getting up from the bed, he quietly left the room after sure that Al was really asleep. Going downstairs, he ran into Fleur whom he had a small conversation with. One in which he dropped many 'thank yous'. After a bit, Al's little cousin came running down the stairs, eager for a new play buddy. Taking his hand, little Dom dragged Scorpius outside to go and build sand castles.

There was something rather calming about playing with Dom. With her, he forgot about his problems with Al, instead focusing on the problems of keeping the water from crashing into their sandcastle. After a bit, she had collapsed into the puddle of water in the sand, her clothes getting seriously mucked up. "No Dom," Scorpius complained, a smile on his face as she giggled widely. "Your mum is going to kill me," he huffed, trying to pick her up and out of the water.

Al only slept for about a half hour or so, and it was a restless sleep at that. He felt bad for sleeping on the couch, because he knew what kind of message it must have sent to Scorpius. He sat up on the bed, letting the soft blanket drape lazily around his shoulders as he looked over at the bed where Scorpius had slept alone.

But he wasn't there.

Al's mind first thought of just about every worst-case scenario he could come up with. Scorpius had left. Al knew they didn't fight often, but he was sure they would have been able to talk their way through this one. He brought his knees up to his chest and fisted his hands in his hair, tugging at his unruly curls as he wondered where Scorpius had gone off to. He wouldn't have gone back to the Manor, but the Leaky Cauldron was definitely an option. But then Al wondered if he should even bother looking for Scorpius. If Scorp had left, then clearly he wanted nothing to do with Al, and Al should respect that, right?

Before he could make any major decisions, he heard something outside his window. He turned to look down on the beach, relief flooding through him as he watched Scorpius play with his little cousin on the beach. As mad as he was with Scorpius, he couldn't help but smile at him as he watched how gentle and loving Scorpius was with Dom. He ran his fingers through his hair, trying to make it look somewhat presentable before walking outside and out to the beach with Scorpius, smiling warmly at Dom before turning serious as he looked at his boyfriend. "Hey..."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy February 4th 2011, 11:34 pm

Scorpius glanced up from where Dom was splashing in the puddle and looked at Al, a shy and embarrassed look on his face. "She wanted to play," he explained, hoping he didn't freak out Al for not leaving a note or anything. He figured though that Fleur would have told Al where he went. "Of course, playing means completely drenching herself in water. You don't think your aunt will be too angry, right?" he asked, a slightly scared expression on his face. He looked back down at Dom, her clothes all dirty from the sand and water. Sighing, he shook his head as he realized he was going to have to try and clean her up. "I'm sorry for snapping at you," he murmured. "I got defensive and should't have acted the way that I did."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter February 4th 2011, 11:37 pm

Al shrugged and shoved his hand into his pockets. "She won't mind," he answered in a flat voice, not making any move to get down on the same level as Scorpius. "Don't worry about it," he mumbled quietly, not able to look at his boyfriend as he kept his focus on Dom instead. "I shouldn't have tried and forced you to talk."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy February 4th 2011, 11:42 pm

He flinched a bit, the quiet and flat tone making him realize that things weren't going to be getting better or improving anytime soon. "Is this how it's going to be?" he asked sadly. "Al, I've been so honest and open about so many things. Just...this one little thing you can't let go? I don't want our relationship to be strained because of it. I don't like fighting or arguing. It kills me to know I let things get like this."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter February 4th 2011, 11:48 pm

Al sighed and shook his head. "Scorpius, just give me some time, alright? Clearly, you're not okay and I just want to help you, but I can't do that if you won't tell me what's wrong. It's not one little thing, Scorp. I know you. I saw your face, and whatever it is that you're hiding, it's not something I can just let slide. It's really bothering you, I can tell." He didn't like how he was treating Scorpius, but he couldn't help it. "But it's fine. I get if you'd rather not talk to me about it," he added, his voice softer now. "I'll stop trying to force it out of you. That wasn't fair of me."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy February 5th 2011, 12:00 am

Scorpius knew that it was going to be difficult to talk this through with Al. Al wasn't going to understand. How could he? To him, had often appeared flawless. "You're doing it because you care," he muttered. "I get that...I do. I'm just... I don't think I can really tell you. I...I have issues," he admitted sadly, coming to terms that there was something that he had been keeping, even from himself. With such appropriate timing, Dom announced she had to use the potty. "I should get her cleaned up before Fleur has a conniption," he said, promptly standing up and then grabbing Dom. He knew he was using it as an excuse to temporarily avoid the talk, but it was working. "Where can I clean her off?" he asked.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter February 5th 2011, 12:10 am

"The shower would probably work," he muttered in reply, trying to keep the sarcastic tone out of his voice because rather than his normal, joking sarcastic comments, this one had come out without any humor at all. "Down the hall from where we slept. That's her bathroom. I could help if you want," he added quickly, again feeling bad for snapping at Scorpius. But he was more than upset with how vague Scorpius was being. He had issues? Al could only list about a million things that 'issues' could possibly mean.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy February 5th 2011, 12:30 am

"Fine," he said, trying to not sound huffy. "To the shower it is," he said, holding Dom carefully so that he didn't get any sand on him. He contemplated Al for a moment, not sure if he wanted his moody boyfriend around him right now. "Depends. Going to continue treating me like shite?" His eyes widened when he realized he just used a bad word in front of Dom. "I mean, dog poop," he amended quickly. It was too late though, for Al's cousin was now chanting 'Shite!' over and over again. "Great," he mumbled. "Now your Aunt with really love me."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum