Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shell Cottage

+6
Louis Weasley
Claire McCann
Scorpius Malfoy
James Sirius Potter
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Albus Severus Potter
10 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Shell Cottage - Page 6 Empty Re: Shell Cottage

Post  Albus Severus Potter February 5th 2011, 12:34 am

Al rolled his eyes and shook his head. "Forget it. I'm just going to go pack," he muttered as he turned away and made his way back into the house. He didn't have much to pack, but he decided that he didn't want to be around Scorpius either, which was a lie. He wanted to be with Scorpius, but he wanted it to be like it was before. But he did love Dom, and she didn't need two tense teenagers around her and making her unhappy with their snappish remarks.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy February 5th 2011, 12:40 am

Scorpius is now very mad at himself for letting things get this way. "Why am I so stupid Dom?" he sighed to the little girl, watching as Al walked away. "Alright," he said, walking up to the house after giving Al a massive head start. Once he entered the house, he wasn't sure really what to do. "Err, Fleur?" he called out. He didn't think giving Dom a shower would be very nice of him because Elise would probably call Scorpius a pervert if he did.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive February 5th 2011, 1:24 am

The Feeny call was initiated and Fleur opened the front door, walking out to see Scorpius. She tilted her head in confusion when she saw Dom beside him COVERED IN MUD. "Remind me not to ask you to babysit over ze break," she said jokingly as she walked over to her dirty child with a developed dirty mouth thanks to some people and picked her up. "I'll go clean 'er up. Why don't you go eenside and zen 'ead to bed, yes? I'll make breakfast een ze morning and zen you two can 'ead back to school."

Fleur disappears back into the house, washes her child who will grow up to be a delinquent slut on a pole, and goes to bed.

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy February 5th 2011, 2:07 am

"I'm sorry," he said, giving her an apologetic look. "She didn't really listen when I told her not to go into the puddle." He passed Dom to Fleur, and the little girl promptly said 'shite!' with a delighted giggle. "Al said it and she picked it up," he said with a dramatic sigh. "I'll have a talk with him later about appropriate language to use in front of his little cousin. "Thank you Fleur," he said, giving her a grateful smile and starting to head up stairs. "Err, actually..." he began before freezing on the stairs. "Is there anyway...I know you have another daughter with another bedroom. It's just...Al and I aren't getting along right now," he said awkwardly.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive February 5th 2011, 4:32 am

Fleur shrugged and didn't care that much. Dom was the messy child. She pooped her pants, sometimes on the way to the bathroom, and she'd sit there on the carpet crying until Fleur found her and cleaned her. Silly Dom and her slow development. She'd get there someday. Fleur looked down at her daughter and glanced back at Scorpius. "It... it isn't a problem, Scorpius. You can take Victoire's room for now. If you'd like?"

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy February 5th 2011, 4:38 am

Dom takes massive offense to the last post. Massive. "Thank you," Scorpius said, giving her a grateful smile. "I'll see you tomorrow morning." He then climbed up the stairs, pausing when he began to pass the door to Louis' bedroom where Al would be. He closed his eyes for a moment, debating with himself what to do, then moved to the door and knocked softly on it.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter February 5th 2011, 4:41 am

Al looked over as he heard a knock at the door, knowing right away who it must have been. He sighed and walked over to the door, his hand pausing on the handle before he pulled it open to reveal his boyfriend standing there. He stayed quiet for a moment, chewing nervously at his lip as he tried to think of what to say. "Sorry for snapping at you like that."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy February 5th 2011, 5:47 am

Scorpius waited for Al to open the door and as more time past, he grew even more tempted to just leave and go to Victoire's room. The door finally did open though and Scorpius stood frozen for a moment as he looked at Al. Opening his mouth, he was about to say something until Al beat him to it. "No," he replied, shaking his head. "It was my fault. I got you all concerned and then wouldn't open up about it. I was the one that acted like an arse."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter February 5th 2011, 5:59 am

"If you wanted to talk about it, then you would have. I shouldn't have tried to make you tell me what was going on. It's your own business and I need to know when to shut my mouth." He looked down, feeling too ashamed to look his boyfriend in the eyes after the way he had treated him. "And I shouldn't have walked out on you like I did."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy February 5th 2011, 6:05 am

"I still don't blame you at all for how you reacted," Scorpius said. "Hell, I would reacted the same exact way. I think we both know that I can get a but...sulky. I probably would have walked off too." Scorpius moved forward a bit and lifted Al's chin up so that he forced his hobbit boyfriend to look at him. "It may not be right, but it was a natural reaction," he said softly.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter February 5th 2011, 6:38 am

Al looked up sadly at Scorpius, still feeling awful for how he had treated someone who had done nothing but treat him with respect since they had first met. "But you didn't walk off, I did. Every time we have a disagreement, I always end up walking out on you. Every time. I don't know how you put up with me."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy February 5th 2011, 6:45 am

"Al, we've had what...two fights? You've walked off twice and both times with good reason. I don't want you to be guilty about this. We're equally at fault for what happened." He looked at Al for a moment before sighing. "Are you serious? Al, after seven years are you seriously doubting how much you mean to me? I put up with you because I lo- like you a lot and can't imagine my life without you," he said, catching himself. He was close to saying it, but part of him wondered if he would have truly meant it; if he had truly felt 'love' or just what he imagined it would be.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter February 5th 2011, 6:50 am

Al's eyes lit up as he heard what sounded like Scorpius professing his love for him, only to have his heart drop as Scorpius corrected himself. "Right," he murmured with a small nod, avoiding eye contact with Scorpius as he tried to hide his disappointment. "You're not really sleeping in Victoire's room, are you?" Yes, he heard that.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy February 5th 2011, 6:54 am

Scorpius wasn't sure what he had done wrong, but Al wasn't making eye contact with him anymore. Well bugger. He let his hand fall off of Al's face and then flushed lightly from Al's question. "I didn't think you'd want me in here," he confessed. "I'll only go if you don't want me in here tonight," he said.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter February 5th 2011, 7:00 am

Al brought his gaze back up to Scorpius' eyes, reaching his hand out to take Scorpius' hand and lead him into the room. "I'd like you in bed with me if you don't mind," he admitted quietly, feeling awful for sleeping on the couch before as he realized how much that must have stung for Scorpius.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy February 5th 2011, 7:21 am

When he felt Al take his hand, he immediately followed into the room and closed the door behind him. "Good," he breathed, sighing in relief. "Because all I really want right now, is for us to get into bed and just hold each other," he admitted softly, toeing off his shoes and leaving them on the floor by the side of the bed.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter February 5th 2011, 7:24 am

Al smiled at Scorpius' words, flushing slightly as he led Scorpius to the bed, climbing onto the mattress before tugging Scorpius down onto the bed with him. "I'd like that," he whispered in reply, his fingers still intertwined with Scorpius as he got under the covers.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy February 5th 2011, 7:39 am

Scorpius climbed onto the mattress and followed Al's movement to get under the covers. Their hands remained clasped, their fingers curled together as he pulled their bodies closer. He let out a sigh of contentment when their chests pressed together and their bodies seemed to mold effortless into one another. "This alright?" he asked softly.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter February 5th 2011, 8:19 am

Al nodded and rested his head next to Scorpius', his eyes closing as he relaxed into Scorpius' form. "Mmhm," he hummed, wrapping his free arm around Scorpius as he nuzzled his cheek against his boyfriend's. Let's just talk all through the night, there's no need to rush. We can dance, until we die, you and I, will be young forever, he hummed softly, the lyrics running through his head as he tried to figure out what keys on the piano matched each individual note.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy February 5th 2011, 8:41 am

He found himself extremely comforted by Al's embrace and humming, it starting to lull him into a sleep. "Love when you do that..." he mumbled, listening to Al hum a melody. Scorpius absolutely loved when his boyfriend played music and if he possessed that sort of talent, he would have done something with it. As he listened, his breathing continued to grow shallow as he started to fall asleep.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter February 5th 2011, 8:51 am

Al smiled to himself at Scorpius' words, continuing to hum the same melody as his thumb traced designs on the back of Scorpius' hand, until he eventually drifted off to sleep in his boyfriend's arms.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy February 5th 2011, 9:17 am

Scorpius slowly found himself waking up, the sunlight streaming into the room and he blinked a few times until his eyes adjusted to the light. He glanced over at Al and took in the peaceful sleeping face of his boyfriend. They had to go back to Hogwarts today and it was going to be nice to resume a sense of normality. "Al," he whispered, his fingers trailing over his friends face.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter February 5th 2011, 9:25 am

Al smiled at Scorpius' gentle touch. "Hmm?" he hummed, not wanting to move as he remained snuggled up next to Scorpius, enjoying the way his hands felt against his face.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy February 5th 2011, 9:51 am

"We gotta get back to Hogwarts," he said softly. "We gotta get back to school." He allowed his fingers to move up to Al's hair, tangling gently in the curls that he was seriously loving. He let out a soft sigh then said, "Come on Al, you really do need to wake up."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter February 6th 2011, 2:54 am

Al pouted and opened his eyes, smiling when he saw Scorpius looking at him. "I'm up, I'm up," he mumbled, not making any attempt to move because he loved how Scorpius' hands felt in his hair and he didn't want that to change. "Morning," he replied, his voice sounding a little more awake as he smiled at Scorpius.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next