Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shell Cottage

+6
Louis Weasley
Claire McCann
Scorpius Malfoy
James Sirius Potter
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Albus Severus Potter
10 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Shell Cottage - Page 2 Empty Re: Shell Cottage

Post  Scorpius Malfoy January 13th 2011, 6:57 am

Scorpius welcomed the brief silence, his eyes closing as they laid comfortably in the bed, side by side. There was something unbelievably comforting with just having Al by his side, hands clasped together. He had never thought that things would end up like this, himself with another guy. Yet, Al wasn't just any regular guy. He was his best friend first, the two of them already having that deeper relationship and friendship before taking things to a completely different level. His eyes opened when he felt Al kissing him softly, and he smiled up at his boyfriend. His expression soon changed to one of shock though when Al said the three words that he realllllly had not been expecting. "Oh," he breathed, unsure of how to respond. "I...I want to say something..." he started off slowly. "See... I've never known love before. I mean...you've seen my parents. Then, when I thought I began to understand what that word meant....I said it to a girl," he said, thinking of Rose. "I don't want to do that to you. I don't want to say the words without being sure that I definitely feel them, because you're the last person in the world that I would want to hurt. All I know right now though, all that I'm sure of, is that what I feel like you is incomparable to anything that I have felt for another person before. You really do mean everything to me Al...and I don't want to lose you," he whispered, hoping that his friend understood and wouldn't hate him for the response.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter January 13th 2011, 7:06 am

Al just nodded calmly when Scorpius was finished. He was disappointed, but not surprised. He knew that Scorpius cared about him, and maybe one day he'd return those three meaningful words, but for now Al was content with what they had. "I understand. And I don't expect you to say it...Not unless you're ready. I just...I thought that I was going to lose you back there and I wanted you to know." He closed his eyes and rested his head on Scorpius' shoulder, relieved that Scorpius wasn't running away from him after his confession. "Thank you...For not running off," he whispered quietly, knowing that he had put himself in a vulnerable position by telling Scorpius about his true feelings. He wasn't sure how long this wave of bravery was going to last, but he kind of liked it. Maybe because it had gotten Scorpius out of his house...Or maybe it had something to do with James. Even though they hadn't been getting along, Al still looked up to his brother and wanted to make him proud, even if he was a Slytherin.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy January 13th 2011, 7:55 am

Al really shouldn't worry. One day, Scorpius will definitely be returning those three words, yet the "when" still needs to be determined. After everything that they've been through though, it wasn't surprising that Scorpius was still acclimating to it all and was still a little confused about some of his feelings. He let out a light chuckle after Al thanked him. "Well, not only am I physically incapable of running off, but I never would. I mean, you're known to drop surprising announcement on me," he said, thinking of the common room and Al first explaining the attraction he was beginning to feel, "But, it all works out for us. I'm not going anywhere. Well... unless you find another person that it just that much more amazing then I am, and you can't resist leaving me for them. Though, someone more amazing than me? That's a ridiculous thought," he said, shaking his head slightly. Scorpius is just the best and damn freaking awesome. Le duh.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter January 13th 2011, 5:56 pm

Al chuckled as he thought about all the surprises he had dropped on Scorpius, and figured that it would be best not to tell him about being pregnant until later on. Um, jokes. "Well, I doubt I'll find someone better than you, but if I do then I'll be sure to give you a two weeks notice before running off. I'll even help you run the interviews to find my replacement," he teased in reply. He glanced over Scorpius' wounds before looking back up to his face again. "Are you sure you don't need anything?" he asked softly, feeling rather bad that he was perfectly fine while Scorpius was covered in injuries. Though, it did make it easier for him to take care of him, which was good.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy January 14th 2011, 4:02 am

"Two weeks? Well isn't that sweet of you," Scorpius said, a small grin on his face. "Though, something tells me that it'll take a lot longer than that to find someone to replace you." He knew that it would be difficult, especially with their friendship too. In fact, Scorpius couldn't even imagine his life without Al, for they had known each other and been friends ever since first year. He thought for a minute if he really needed anything, though he honestly just felt rather exhausted. "Maybe just a glass of water?" he asked softly. "Fleur said that there was a pitcher over on the table," he said.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter January 14th 2011, 4:17 am

"Damn straight, it would. You know I'm irreplaceable." He laughed lightly, then glanced over at the table where the water was. "Sure thing." He got out of bed (slowly and carefully as to not shake the mattress too much and cause Scorpius more pain) and walked over to the table, where he poured a glass for Scorpius. He turned back to the bed and walked over, sitting on the edge with the glass in hand as he wondered how to go about this. "Erm- Do you think you could sit up...Or?" he trailed off, trying to think of more options for getting Scorpius to drink the water.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy January 14th 2011, 4:50 am

"You are irreplaceable," he murmured as he watched Al get up and grab Scorpius a glass of water. He kept his eyes on his friend, his mouth drying as he thought of the glass of water that Al was pouring. Damn, it sounded amazing right now. Once Al had come back, he realized that laying down was just not going to work right now when trying to drink. "I'm sure I can manage to sit up for a bit. I'm not an invalid," he sighed, rolling his eyes. He pushed himself up, one of the cuts stinging a bit as he sat up. "See, fine," he said with a shrug, holding his hand out to take the cup.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter January 14th 2011, 5:04 am

"Aww, my little trooper," he cooed with a teasing grin, refraining from pinching Scorpius' cheeks. He handed the glass to Scorpius then rested his hands in his lap as he waited for Scorp to drink. He didn't mean to, but he found himself looking over Scorpius' wounds, a strong twinge of guilt overcoming him as he thought of how much pain Scorpius must have been in at the time. That should have been me being tortured in there. If it weren't for me, Scorpius never would have brought a boy home to his place. "Need anything else?" he asked, realizing how long he had been quiet.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy January 14th 2011, 5:33 am

Taking the glass from Al, he slowly took a sip. That quickly changed though as he began to drink the water quickly and finished the entire glass almost instantly. He noticed Al looking at him, momentarily feeling self-conscious under his calculating gaze. He shrugged it off though, instead not making any comments about it. If Scorp had known what Al was thinking, he would immediately have protested though. Al should in no way feel guilty or think that it should have been him in Scorp's position. "No, I'm good," he said, holding the empty glass for a moment before passing it back to Al. He gave his boyfriend a smile, slightly sheepish and charming at the same time. "Thank you."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter January 14th 2011, 6:07 am

Al smiled and took the glass from Scorpius, glancing down at it before asking, "You sure you don't want more water?" He glanced up at Scorpius, trying not to get too worked up over the butterflies in his stomach when Scorpius smiled at him like that. How had he not realized he was gay before with a hot guy like Scorp always around him? To be honest, he did catch himself staring at Scorpius for long amount of time but with them being coined as the two straightest guys in school, being gay never really crossed Al's mind.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy January 14th 2011, 6:28 am

"Nah, I'm good," he said with a small shrug. He really didn't want to drink that much water at once, for he didn't want that feeling of nausea to come. You know, that one where your tummy feels all bloated and gurgly because there is just too much damn water in it. "I just want you to lay down next to me again," he said quietly, shifting slowly on the bed so that he was situated comfortably down again. "I also just want these cuts to go away. Once they heal, I might have to have you rub ointment on me daily so that they don't scar," he said with a small grin.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter January 14th 2011, 6:49 am

I know just what you're talking about, mhm. Al smiled happily and returned the glass to the table before climbing into bed with Scorpius and intertwining their fingers again. "Oh, really?" He winked and moved his body closer to Scorpius'. "I think I can handle that particular job. Shall I wear a sexy little nurses outfit as well?" he asked jokingly, though he didn't think he would look that great in a slutty nurse costume. Didn't have the long, sleek legs for it. Scorpius, on the other hand...
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy January 14th 2011, 7:00 am

Scorpius was pleased when Al moved so that he was in the bed again, his own hand grasping Al's comfortably. Even just the simple moments, where they were just holding hands, made him feel so unbelievably content. "Excellent," he grinned. "A sexy nurse outfit? I definitely think that you should get one of those and let me see it. You know I do have a bit of a kinky side." The whole situation made Scorpius think of sex...and well....he didn't know much about how that kind of stuff worked between two guys. A talk with Viktor was definitely needed sometime in the near future when he got back to Hogwarts.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter January 14th 2011, 7:32 am

"Scorpius, I've seen your drawers and heard your stories. I think I know more about your kinky side than any of the girls you've been with," he laughed. He wasn't sure of what pace he wanted to take their sexual relationship yet, but he knew that he wouldn't let Scorpius push him too far, too soon. Not that he thought Scorpius would do that, of course. "I'll think about the outfit, but only if you behave," he teased, bopping Scorpius lightly on the nose. "And not until some of these cuts heal up a bit more. You're really in no condition for kinky, rigorous sex if you haven't yet noticed."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy January 14th 2011, 4:47 pm

Dom is starting to realize that she's going to soon have to start explaining this drawer that she keeps building up and discussing. In fact, she'll probably just read more Pinto fanfics for some ideas of what exactly is in there. Scorpius would never push Al though. The last thing that Scorp would want is for their relationship to become uncomfortable and lose the sense of trust. "I'll behave," Scorpius promised with a completely serious expression. "Wait...for how long?" he asked, eyes widening. "Al... I don't know how long I can survive without any sort of action!"
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter January 14th 2011, 6:39 pm

Al couldn't help but laugh at Scorpius' reaction, though he knew Scorpius was completely serious it was amusing to see someone so worked up about having to go without sex. "I'm pretty sure no one has ever died from a lack of sex, Scorp. But don't worry, I'm sure you'll be up and ready to go in no time. The second you're feeling strong enough, I promise that we can spend the entire day in the dorm together. With the door locked...Seeing as we seem to get cockblocked quite a bit."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy January 16th 2011, 10:16 pm

"I will die though. I'll become the first person ever to die from lack of sex," he said seriously. Just the thought alone made him internally freak out. How horrible would that be? No sex? The longest he had gone had been...well, he supposed that since him and Al had really gotten together. For some reason though, what with the holidays and everything, it hadn't been that bad or seemed like that long. "An entire day?" he repeated, a happy grin falling onto his face. "That...is going to be absolutely amazing," he said, already in the process of some intense planning.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter January 16th 2011, 10:19 pm

Al just laughed and leaned over, propping himself up so that he could look more clearly at Scorpius. "An entire day. Hours upon hours of mindblowing sex just for you," he said with an amused grin. Wow, it really didn't take much to get Scorpius happy. He leaned in and pressed his lips to Scorpius' for a very sensual kiss, pulling away slowly before whispering, "See? Now you have something to look forward to when you heal up."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy January 16th 2011, 10:40 pm

Scorpius had an extremely delighted grin on his face, very much so looking forward to the idea of just spending time in the dormitory with Al. It really didn't matter how long they were there, just that they were together. Kissing Al back, Scorpius figured he could very much so get used to doing that for an entire day. Hell, he'd be willing to do it until Al got positively sick of him. "Makes me wish I was completely better now," he said with a small sigh. "Oh well. Guess I deserve what I got," he mumbled with a slight shrug.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter January 16th 2011, 11:02 pm

Al smiled back at Scorpius, thinking about the hours they'd spend together when Scorpius did get back to his old self...until his last comment, which wiped the happiness from Al's face completely. "Wait...What? Scorpius, what is that supposed to mean? You can't possibly think you deserve this..." He sat up slightly, leaning back on his elbows as he looked over at Scorpius with concern. He hated that Scorpius had to deal with such an awful family, and even worse that now he had to deal with getting away from them completely...But to guilt himself as well? Al was in no way going to let him do that.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy January 16th 2011, 11:38 pm

Scorpius was rather surprised when Al sat up and immediately disagreed with him. "Well... it's just...I mean...I should have known better. I mean, the way my family is...being a pureblood and all, a Malfoy... I'm just, I understand why my father wanted to do what he did. Why he had Pansy come in and try and stab the gay out of me or something," he said softly, his fingers trailing on the design on the sheets. "
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter January 17th 2011, 12:04 am

"Well, I don't," he mumbled as he reached over to take the hand on the sheets and intertwine Scorpius' fingers with his own. "You are your own person, Scorpius. I don't care if you're a pureblood or a Malfoy. You're old enough to make your own decisions. And yeah, bringing home a boyfriend wasn't exactly a smart choice but don't you think having someone carve you up is a bit of an overreaction?"
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy January 17th 2011, 12:19 am

"I suppose," he agreed, his voice low as he felt his hand in Al's. It was an extreme reaction to his sexuality, yet Scorpius just wasn't surprised by his father's actions. "Overreaction...yet not unexpected. It's not as if my family handles certain situations logically. Whatever, it's in the past," he sighed. "Now I just have to think of the future. It's not as if I would have had to have gone home at all. There are just Easter hols and school's out. We'll be done." It was sort of surprising, how quickly time had gone, and he figured that he really ought to start planning for everything even more now.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter January 17th 2011, 5:44 am

Al looked down at Scorpius for another few seconds, seeming to accept this answer more than the original, and rested his head back down beside Scorpius'. "You'll figure something out. You have your tattoo artist plans. How are those going, by the way?" he asked, desperate to cheer his boyfriend up with happier news, while he gently rested a hand over Scorpius' torso, avoiding all wounds and slashes.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy January 17th 2011, 11:14 pm

"Mmm, those are going pretty well," he replied with a happy grin. "I mean, I know I can definitely do it.... I think I'll be a great tattoo artist. Not that I'm bragging though...it's just that the three people I've given tattoos to all seemed to love my work. Now I've just got to figure out where I want to rent a shop. Hogsmeade or Diagon Alley. I mean, Hogsmeade has the appeal of being close to the school and all the seventeen year olds that want to be all defiant and get a tattoo. Diagon Alley though, has the appeal of attracting more witches and wizards by being in London. I'm not sure which one is the better option."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next