Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shell Cottage

+6
Louis Weasley
Claire McCann
Scorpius Malfoy
James Sirius Potter
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Albus Severus Potter
10 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Shell Cottage - Page 7 Empty Re: Shell Cottage

Post  Scorpius Malfoy February 6th 2011, 5:55 am

"Morning sunshine," Scorpius said with a large grin. He wasn't sure what it was, but he felt rather energetic. He was going to try and not think about yesterday's events, instead focusing on getting back to school and the only place he could really call home. "You're going to have to get that adorable arse of yours up. Somehow we need to get back to school by this afternoon."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter February 6th 2011, 6:33 am

Al smiled and sat up in the bed, shaking his curls out of his face as he adjusted to the amount of sunlight in the room. "By this afternoon? Challenge accepted," he replied with a nod. He smiled to himself at how they had woken up, realizing that he could definitely see himself waking up to Scorpius' voice every morning for the rest of his life. He realized that he was smiling like a loon on loon tablets at the thought, and and blushed as he looked away, trying to hide his happy expression from Scorpius as he looked out the window from their bed.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy February 6th 2011, 6:47 am

Scorpius rolled onto his back and watched Al as he sat up on the bed, the two of them just looking at each other for a moment. He couldn't help but to grin back because Al's smile was contagious. "Is everything all set?" he asked, sitting up in the bed and then standing up. He grabbed his shoes, slipping them on his feet and then tying the laces. "We'll have to thank your Aunt for everything that she did. I suppose we could apparate to Hogsmeade," he suggested. "I don't technically have my license though," he admitted sheepishly.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter February 6th 2011, 8:13 am

Al ran his fingers through his hair as a failed attempt to tame his messy curls. He got up and put his shoes on, setting his bag with some of the clothing he kept at his Aunt's, seeing as he had never gotten the chance to go home and get his stuff. Surely, his mom would send it to Hogwarts. "I don't have mine either." He turned back to look at Scorpius, arching an eyebrow as he asked, "But since when do Malfoys follow the rules?"
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy February 6th 2011, 8:22 am

Scorpius watched as Al had picked up a bag, quickly coming to the conclusion that there was no way he was going to be able to get his stuff. Hell, his father was probably burning it all and dancing around the fire while laughing. "Very true," Scorpius grinned. "I mean, I've never messed up or splinched. That is, if you trust me to get us to Hogsmeade," he said, looking over at Al.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter February 6th 2011, 8:26 am

Al turned to Scorpius, then climbed onto the bed with him, leaning over to softly press their lips together. "I trust you," he told him, putting more meaning into the words than required for just telling someone that he trusted him to get them someplace.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy February 6th 2011, 6:29 pm

Scorpius couldn't help but to sigh happily. Things were fine now and they were back to how their relationship had been before. Part of him felt slightly guilty for not opening up, but he was going to look past it all. "Good," he murmured with a large smile. "And I trust you. Ready to go?" he asked.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter February 6th 2011, 8:01 pm

Al nodded and stood up off the bed again, walking hand in hand with Scorpius as they went downstairs to say goodbye and thank you to Fleur and Dominque. He smiled as he walked with Scorpius outside to the beach where they had arrived, giving his hand a light squeeze before they both apparated back to Hogsmeade where they would walk back to the castle together, away from the Manor and all the events that had taken place there.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7