Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Come And Go Room

+2
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
6 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The Come And Go Room - Page 5 Empty Re: The Come And Go Room

Post  Albus Severus Potter March 7th 2011, 5:35 am

"Right," Al replied, the confusion clear in his voice. "Whatever you say, Scorp." He really wasn't sure why they were here, and he honestly wasn't a big fan of surprises so whatever it was, he hoped they could get it over with soon.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie McCann March 7th 2011, 5:36 am

Melanie walked up to Scorpius and to who she assumed was his boyfriend, Al and smiled at the two boys. "Uhh Hi." She said giving them a small wave. This post if short.
Melanie McCann
Melanie McCann

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy March 7th 2011, 5:48 am

"Hi Melanie," Scorpius said with a relieved smile when she showed up. "This is Al. Al, this is Melanie," he introduced. "Hold on," he told the two of them, walking past the expanse while thinking I need a place where Al and Melanie can comfortably kiss three times. Once the door appeared, he held it open for the two of them to pass through, revealing a few large couches, a coffee table, and a large fireplace with a roaring fire.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie McCann March 7th 2011, 5:51 am

"Hi Al." She said giving him a wide smile, slightly curious to know if Al knew why they were all here. She figured Scorpius must have told him because why else would they both be here to meet up with a random girl? She walked in when Scorpius hold the door open for them, her eyes wide and she looked around because she was definitely shocked at the fact that a door just randomly appeared there. "Well this is nice." She said after she was in the room.
Melanie McCann
Melanie McCann

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter March 7th 2011, 5:56 am

Al walked into the room, stopping behind them as he folded his arms across his chest. "Melanie," he greeted politely as he tried to figure out what the hell was going on. "So, what exactly is going on here?" he asked as he glanced around the room, looking extremely confused by the situation they were in. A cozy room, his boyfriend, and a girl he had never seen in his life...Yeah, he sort of had a good excuse for being confused.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy March 7th 2011, 6:01 am

"Don't get mad," Scorpius started off by saying, taking Al's hand and leading him to one of the couches. He motioned with his head for Melanie to follow as he began to explain. "See, the whole 'Truth or Kiss' game got me thinking a lot. I know you said we'll just forget about it, but I don't want to brush off something that will be bothering you. Melanie's going to help out. This way you don't have to continuously wonder and don't have to go behind my back to figure things out," he told his boyfriend.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie McCann March 7th 2011, 6:02 am

Melanie's eyes widened as it seemed as though Scorpius hadn't told Al about what was about to go down. She followed though and sat down on the couch and smiled over at Al as she waited to see his reaction. She was having fun. Yup. Short post is short again.
Melanie McCann
Melanie McCann

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter March 7th 2011, 6:04 am

Al ripped his pink sunglasses off his face the second he figured out what Scorpius was getting at. "Excuse me? That's fucking ridiculous and you know it. I mean, first you get pissed off at me for kissing a girl, and now you're trying to get me to do it again." He glanced over at Melanie with a bewildered expression. "And you agreed to this? You agreed to kissing a gay guy just to prove he's gay?"
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy March 7th 2011, 6:10 am

"First off, this isn't to prove that you're gay," Scorpius said in a clipped tone before sighing. "Al, I know you think about this a lot, whether you want to admit it or not. What happened at the game was unexpected and I was not prepared for it. This is different though. This is something I'm more comfortable with because I now realize what you were thinking at the time. Al, I just want you to be happy with who you are and if you're somewhat unsure, then this will help," he said softly.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie McCann March 7th 2011, 6:12 am

"Well." Melanie said biting her lip lightly. "He just doesn't want you to be confused." She said nodding and then going quiet again, not wanting to get in the middle of anything.
Melanie McCann
Melanie McCann

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter March 7th 2011, 6:15 am

Al sent one questioning look over at Melanie before turning back to Scorpius. "You're insane," he said as he set his glasses down on the coffee table. He looked between Melanie and Scorpius before sighing and asking, "So, you going to move out of the way so we can get on with this, then? I feel awkward kissing a girl I barely know with you sitting in between us."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy March 7th 2011, 6:26 am

"I may be insane, but you love me," he countered. He soon rolled his eyes, squeezed Al's hand gentle, then stood up off the couch. "Fine," he said, plopping himself down on a couch opposite of where Al was. "Would you prefer I don't watch?" he asked, grabbing a magazine that had appeared on the table in front of him. Though, truthfully, he was so going to be subtly watching.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie McCann March 7th 2011, 6:28 am

Melanie looked over at Al and smiled at him as she waited a second, she wanted to make sure he was chill with this after all before she snogged him.
Melanie McCann
Melanie McCann

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter March 7th 2011, 6:32 am

"Scorpius Malfoy, I know you well enough to know that no matter what I say, you're going to be your horny, perverted self and watch us anyway," he quipped matter-of-factly before turning to Melanie with a small smile. "Erm...right...If you're sure you're okay with this," he mumbled before resting his hand on the back of her neck and leaning forward, softly pressing his lips to hers as he gently massaged the nape of her neck.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie McCann March 7th 2011, 6:33 am

Melanie nodded slowly and smiled at him. When he pressed his lips against hers she immediately responded to the kiss, deepening it slightly. After all, he wasn't going to find out if he was gay or not by just some simple little peck. She moved her lips slowly against his as she leaned towards him more, her hands resting gently on his shoulders.
Melanie McCann
Melanie McCann

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy March 7th 2011, 6:41 am

Scorpius lowered the magazine from in front of his face. Yeah, Al definitely knew him better than anyone. He watched the two of them, though it wasn't with a sense of jealousy at all. It was more with curiosity. It was kind of odd seeing Al kiss instead of being on the receiving end. He sort of watched Al's technique, the way his boyfriend's mouth moved with Melanie's.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter March 7th 2011, 6:45 am

Al tentatively ran his tongue along her bottom lip as she deepened the kiss. He figured that he might as well continue, knowing that this was his only chance to really figure himself out. He gently cupped her face in his hand, his fingers lightly caressing her cheek as he lightly sucked at her bottom lip before pulling away a fraction of an inch, only to press their lips together again, his tongue slipping between her lips and flicking experimentally at the roof of Melanie's mouth.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie McCann March 7th 2011, 6:51 am

Melanie continued moving her lips against Al's her hands still resting on his shoulders as she slid her tongue slowly out of her mouth and into his. She wanted to make this a real kiss, just like she was kissing someone because she was attracted to them and on a date with them. Not because their boyfriend asked her to kiss them because she truly wanted to help this confused boy out. It couldn't be fun at all being confused about your sexuality. This post is lame because making out with your sister is weird.
Melanie McCann
Melanie McCann

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter March 7th 2011, 6:58 am

Al flicked his tongue against Melanie's before pulling back, capturing her top lip in between his and drawing out the kiss before breaking away completely. He opened his eyes and looked into hers as he dropped his hand away from her face. "Nothing," he concluded bluntly. "You're a very pretty girl, Melanie but I'm gay," he said with a soft smile before turning to Scorpius. "100% gay," he added with a confident grin as he looked up boyfriend.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy March 7th 2011, 7:04 am

Al was right. Scorpius was a horny pervert. He couldn't really help it though. There was something about watching the way their lips moved and tongues touch that was rather...well...arousing to put it bluntly. Perhaps it was because he knew that this really didn't mean anything for Al loved him and only wanted to be with him. He watched as Al pulled away from the kiss, anxious to hear what his boyfriend was thinking. Letting out a small sigh, he looked at Al with a grin. "Well, I'm glad that we've got this whole thing sorted out now," he said softly, his eyes slightly darkened.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie McCann March 7th 2011, 7:05 am

It was great. Melanie smiled and thanked al for saying she was pretty. Then she left so they could snog.
Melanie McCann
Melanie McCann

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter March 7th 2011, 7:12 am

Al smirked as he looked up at Scorpius. He knew that look. As soon as Melanie was out of the room, he stood up and walked over to his boyfriend, pressing his body up against Scorp's as he leaned his face in close. Oh yeah, he could feel just how much Scorpius had enjoyed watching that now. "You really are a horny perv, aren't you?" he teased, biting at his bottom lip as his eyes flickered down towards Scorpius'. He ran his hand down Scorpius' torso, stopping at the top of his jeans...then continuing until his palm was covering the bulge in his boyfriend's pants. He rubbed gently at his boyfriend's arousal without tearing his gaze away from Scorpius' darkened eyes. "You didn't want to help me out, you just wanted to get off on watching me snog some hot girl. I should just leave you here alone to deal with this not so little problem of yours." He stopped moving his hand, but left it on Scorpius' crotch, applying enough pressure to remind his boyfriend of where his hand was.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy March 7th 2011, 7:21 am

Scorpius thanked Melanie as she left, promising to talk to her sometime soon. Though, Scorpius really wasn't aware of what he was telling her. His eyes were locked on Al, his mind sort of wondering why it was that just the sight of his boyfriend snogging someone else turned him on so much. His breath caught when Al walked over to him, knowing that Al was going to be very aware of how turned on Scorpius was from the whole thing. He didn't reply from Al's teasing comment, instead focusing on the feel of Al's hand moving lower and lower. Oh Merlin, he hoped that Al's hand went-yes. He shifted his hips slightly, longing for more contact, but he was soon left staring at Al with a shocked expression. "What?! No!" he said quickly. "No, no, no, that wasn't it! I was really only watching you. Please don't go," he said, his eyes wide as his hand shot out to wrap around Al's wrist and keep his boyfriend from leaving him. "Please," he repeated, his tone low and husky from how badly he wanted his boyfriend.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter March 7th 2011, 7:35 am

Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down