Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Potter House

+6
Draco Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy
Parvati Patil
Albus Severus Potter
James Sirius Potter
Ginny Weasley
10 posters

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

The Potter House - Page 3 Empty Re: The Potter House

Post  Albus Severus Potter January 4th 2011, 3:43 am

Al smiled softly. This was the problem with being with Scorpius. One conversation with James made Al want to march up to Scorpius and have a serious talk about their relationship, but once he got into the same room as the Malfoy, Al seemed to forget what it was he wanted to talk to Scorpius about. "I missed you too," he replied softly before taking the envelope from Scorpius. He opened it up, his eyes lighting up as he read over the letter and he even found himself close to blushing. "It's not silly. It's perfect. I've been there a few times. It's fun. Never to a muggle film though. Thank you." He smiled and took a few steps forward to wrap his arms around Scorpius to hug him tightly. "I...got you something. Sort of," he said as he pulled away. He took a deep breath. He wasn't expecting Scorpius to show up today and he was suddenly nervous about the gift he had prepared for him. He took his hand and led him over to the piano, gesturing for Scorpius to sit down on the bench. Once Scorpius was situated on the bench, Al sat down next to him and lifted the cover on the keys. "I haven't practiced it yet today...So, sorry if I mess up. The song wasn't originally written with a piano so I had to figure out the notes on my own." He bit his lip nervously and decided to just start...His fingers playing a few notes before he began singing.

I need another story
Something to get off my chest
My life gets kinda boring
Need something that I can confess

'Til all my sleeves are stained red
From all the truth that I've said
Come by it honestly I swear
Thought you saw me wink, no
I've been on the brink, so

Tell me what you want to hear
Something that were like those years
I'm sick of all the insincere
So I'm gonna give all my secrets away

This time
Don't need another perfect line
Don't care if critics ever jump in line
I'm gonna give all my secrets away

My God
Amazing that we got this far
It's like we're chasing all those stars
Who's driving shiny big black cars

And everyday I see the news, all the problems that we could solve
And when a situation rises, just write it into an album
Seen it straight to go
I don't really like my flow, no, so

Tell me what you want to hear
I'm sick of all the insincere

This time

Oh, got no reason, got not shame
Got no family I can blame
Just don't let me disappear
I'mma tell you everything

So tell me what you want to hear
I'm ick of all the insincere

This time

So tell me what you want to hear
Sick of all the insincere

This time

All my secrets away
All my secrets away

He stayed quiet when the song ended, waiting nervously for Scorpius' reaction. Did he hate the song? Did he think it was stupid?
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy January 4th 2011, 4:25 am

Scorpius let out a relieved sigh when Al said that he liked the idea of a the trip to muggle London. It was kind of exciting, doing something that he had never really had the chance to do. It wasn't as if his father or mother had ever wanted to go there. Now though, he had the perfect person to spend time there with. He hugged Al back for a moment, their bodies seeming to mold into each other perfectly. When Al led him over to the piano, he instantly went over and sat down next to his friend. He listened to the whole song, taking in the words that Al sang and immediately understanding what his friend meant. "Al...that was amazing..." he murmured, adoration in his eyes when his friend finished playing. "I..." He looked at his friend for a moment, eyes locking with Al's, before moving his head slightly, lips pressing to Al's softly.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter January 4th 2011, 4:49 am

Al felt himself relax as Scorpius commented on the song, more than pleased that his friend had liked it. He closed his eyes as he felt Scorpius' lips against his own. So much for talking. He leaned his body into the other boy's, setting a hand on Scorpius' hip as he deepened the kiss slightly, glad that he had closed the door to avoid another run in with his brother. How could he have thought that Scorpius was going to treat him like the girls he had fucked? James might be Al's brother, but he had no idea what he was talking about when he said Scorpius would hurt him. Scorpius cared about Al and he wasn't going to mess this up. Al had no proof of this, of course. But he had a feeling. A strong one that overpowered all the negative things that James had told him about Scorpius.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy January 4th 2011, 5:06 am

Scorpius hoped that Al would go along with these feelings, for stupid James was starting to mess everything up. It was going to be difficult for the Malfoy boy to put into words why Al was so different, yet he knew in his heart, something that until recently he did not know that he possessed, that Al was what he wanted. His lips were gentle against Al's, though he did respond to he increasing pressure that his friend supplied him. After a moment though, he reluctantly pulled away. "Wait," he breathed. "We really need to talk...about all this. We haven't talked in ages."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter January 4th 2011, 5:10 am

Al sighed, feeling both relieved and disappointed. How was he supposed to tell Scorpius how he was feeling when he didn't even know? He knew they had to talk, but the speech he had prepared in his head numerous times had left his memory as soon as Scorpius walked through the door. And after that brief kiss, Al was sure there would be not getting it back. "Right. Talking. I actually had some things to talk to you about before you walked in and swept me off my feet," he said with a small, teasing smile, trying to make light of the situation.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy January 4th 2011, 5:24 am

Scorpius looked at Al with a slightly questioning expression, curious as to what it was that his friend wanted to talk to him about. He figured that after the whole bathroom thing though, talking was important. He was sure that James had said some things, because it was doubtful that Al's brother would take any of it well. "Well, sorry for that," he grinned. "What is it? Or did my extreme sexiness just completely distract you and you now have no recollection of what it was?" he teased. Oh the cocky jerk.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter January 4th 2011, 5:49 am

Al rolled his eyes. "I'd tie you up to keep you from distracting me, but a kinky thing like you would like that way too much," he said with a grin as he poked Scorpius in the chest. He laughed briefly, before his face grew more serious. He could joke around all he wanted, but then this conversation that kept getting put off would never happen. "Um. So...talking. Scorpius? What is this? Us? I mean, we don't have to use labels or anything but..." He decided to just be blunt. "I want to know that if I'm going to be with you, you're not going to go off and shag some girl," he said rather quickly, falling silent after he spoke to wait for Scorpius' answer. "You told Rose she was different, and look what happened there. I lo-like you, Scorpius. But I don't want to get hurt," he added quietly, hating himself for saying that and feeling vulnerable for it.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy January 5th 2011, 2:27 am

"Yeah, probably," Scorpius replied with a wide grin, images of Al tied up flashing through his mind. The idea was appealing, extremely appealing. Before he could really think any more about it though, Al interrupted his thoughts. "Right," he said, unable to resist letting out a soft sigh. He wasn't really sure what to classify the two of them as either. "I never really thought I would be...you know...gay," he said, his tone gentle. "I mean, I always saw as someone who would always and forever shag girls. Then...all that stuff with you happened, and I mean, everything felt so different. I know I have a really bad record with all the girls I've been with and all of them that I have hurt," he said guilty. "You know what makes you so different, aside from the anatomy bit? Our friendship. Al, we've been friends for nearly seven years now and that is something I never want to ruin. If all I wanted was some casual thing, I would never put our friendship in a comprising position. You mean everything to me. I don't know what we are or where this is heading...but it all feels right," he said sincerely.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter January 5th 2011, 2:48 am

Al listened quietly as Scorpius talked. No interrupting, no kissing, no touching. Just talking. He sighed when his friend finally finished, though Scorpius only confirmed what Al had been thinking, rather than tell him any new information. Judging from everything Al knew about Scorpius' past with girls, it would be stupid to try a relationship with him. But there was something in Al's gut that told him this was right. He couldn't be sure that Scorpius wouldn't hurt him, but he felt very strongly that the other boy would never do that and it was a risk he was willing to take. He smiled as Scorpius told him he meant everything. Scorpius made him feel things that no one else had even been able to do, and it sort of hurt Al...a lot to know that James couldn't just be happy for him. "That...Means a lot to me, Scorp. I'm glad you feel that way. I just wanted to make sure. What we have means a lot to me and I'd hate to lose it." He smiled and leaned against Scorpius' shoulder. "It's just...James," he mumbled quietly.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy January 5th 2011, 2:57 am

Scorpius nodded quietly and stared at the piano keys in front of him for a moment. He knew that things with James clearly weren't good. "Yeah, your brother seemed less than pleased to see me at the door," he remarked with a sigh. "I mean, obviously we can't go flaunting whatever this is in front of him. He would hardly react well. We either give him time...or I could maybe talk to him sometime," Scorpius suggested. That thought in itself was a scary one. He was sure that James could potentially get rather violent. "I don't really know what to classify us as," he said, his thoughts going to Al's earlier question. "I mean...obviously things have gotten...physical between us. I want that emotional stuff too though. It's a little weird to call you my...my boyfriend...but I don't want you with anyone else. That makes me really selfish."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter January 5th 2011, 3:06 am

"Talking to him might help. It would prove to him that you're not like your dad or your grandfather. You wouldn't have to do it alone, of course. I'd be there with you." He smiled slightly then looked down at the keys as well, carefully brushing his fingers over a few of them, not pushing hard enough to actually play a note. He couldn't help but laugh at Scorpius' last few words, feeling overly happy at the thought of being with Scorpius and only Scorpius. "That's not selfish. I want the same thing from you," he admitted, tearing his gaze away from the piano keys to look up at Scorpius.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy January 5th 2011, 3:16 am

"Good. I don't fancy dying at your brothers hands and having no one know what happened. After all, I expect the best funeral ever. There better be doves," he said. Joking of course, but not really joking because joking about death is not very funny or good or nice. Yeah. "Alright. So then we're in agreement, right?" he asked. "We're going to definitely and without a doubt be only with each other," he said, lifting his gaze to look over at Al. Their eyes locked, himself feeling as though he was swimming in Al's green eyes. He resisted shifting on the bench though, though it was difficult for him to focus on the discussion when all he wanted was to kiss his best friend.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter January 5th 2011, 3:38 am

Al laughed and nudged Scorpius in the arm lightly. "Don't worry. You'll have it all. The doves, the white lilies, and I'll even write you a tear jerking eulogy. It'll be the most beautiful funeral ever. Too bad you'll be missing it." He almost forgot what Scorpius had said when their eyes locked with each other, finding himself want Scorpius in the physical sense once again. "Only if it means I get to kiss you now," he teased with a wink, glad that this talk had gone far better than James had made Al feel it would go.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy January 6th 2011, 11:09 pm

"Damn. Makes me almost wish I could go to my own funeral," he said with a grin. He was unable to tear his gaze away from Al, not that he wanted to. There was really something amazing about his friend's eyes, something that drew him in and conveyed so much emotion. "I think I can allow that to happen," he said quietly, moving one of his hands to rest on Al's cheek. His touch was gentle, his fingers trailing on the soft skin for a moment before gently pulling their heads together, lips soon meeting for a kiss.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter January 6th 2011, 11:35 pm

Al's eyes shut as he felt Scorpius' hand on his cheek. It was soft and gentle, nothing how he ever imagined a Malfoy's touch would feel, but that was just one of the reasons that he was friends with Scorpius rather than Draco and Lucius. He was different. He melted into the kiss, his body leaning into Scorpius' as he brought a hand up to rest on the back of his friend's neck. His boyfriend's neck. It didn't really matter to Al. Scorpius was his and no matter what James said, Al knew that he was different from all of the other girls. Scorpius wasn't going to hurt him and nothing James could say would change Al's mind about that.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy January 6th 2011, 11:35 pm

JUST A QUESTION
WHEN IS PAPA DRACO BEING TOLD?
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy January 6th 2011, 11:45 pm

ANSWER: never <.<

Well, Scorpius is extremely relieved that he managed to communicate that he isn't going to go anywhere and that he will always be, from here on out, with Al. James is fucking pissed, but that is a whole different story. Scorpius shifted on the bench, one of his legs swinging around the bench so that he straddled it and faced Al. It was much easier to kiss Al this way, his body moving even closer to Al's as their chests pressed together. Pulling his lips away, they soon dropped to the smooth skin of Al's neck, alternating between leaving soft, lingering kisses and nipping lightly at the skin.

Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy January 6th 2011, 11:51 pm

NOT ACCEPTABLE.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley January 6th 2011, 11:54 pm

Scorpius is so scared!
asdkl;fja;lsdkfjakdsfljasd;fljasdf
Like...Draco's blow up...omg. I am seriously really concerned.
I mean....if you wanttttt...I guess after "this scene" we could have a scene at the manor...where Scorpius tells Draco over winter break maybe?

I could have Scorp go home after this all confident and just come out and say it
*prepares to have Scorp pack his bags when he inevitably gets kicked out*
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter January 6th 2011, 11:59 pm

Al will deal with James...later. He adjusted his legs so that he was straddling the bench as well, and to close the gap between the two bodies, he rested his legs on top of Scorpius' thighs as he pulled himself closer. He suppressed a moan as he felt Scorpius' lips on his neck, knowing that although the door was closed James or his mother could still be right outside and listening. He trailed his fingers up the back of Scorpius' neck and through his hair, enjoying the way the soft, short hair felt between his fingers.

*still wishes we could have done that mistletoe scene with Draco walking in*
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy January 7th 2011, 12:12 am

Omg. Draco...would AK them on the spot.

Scorpius is extremely glad that the door is closed, though perhaps a charm should be cast on it as well. Though, part of Dom's head is yelling at Al and saying that her son better not be doing anything right now. Scorpius on the other hand, isn't giving any thought as to where they are. Right now, all that matters, is that he and Al are together. He sucked at Al's neck a bit more roughly, his teeth lightly grazing the soft skin. His hands moved on their own accord once he felt Al's fingers in his own blonde hair. Sliding down his friend's body slowly, his fingers soon gripped Al's arse, pulling the two of them impossibly close.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy January 7th 2011, 12:13 am

Ginny Weasley wrote:Scorpius is so scared!
asdkl;fja;lsdkfjakdsfljasd;fljasdf
Like...Draco's blow up...omg. I am seriously really concerned.
I mean....if you wanttttt...I guess after "this scene" we could have a scene at the manor...where Scorpius tells Draco over winter break maybe?

I could have Scorp go home after this all confident and just come out and say it
*prepares to have Scorp pack his bags when he inevitably gets kicked out*

Well I mean..... we could always do something where Scorp invites Al over for new years and Draco is like EW POTTER and then he catches them kissing. Also he can't really kick Scorp out... he's his sole heir... he'll just be mega pissed and he'll yell for a long time and threaten all sorts of things.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy January 7th 2011, 12:14 am

Also Draco would probably have a heart attack. It would be amusing.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley January 7th 2011, 12:19 am

OKAY. Sounds like a plan.
A scary plan...but a plan. We'll do it after this one wraps up?
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy January 7th 2011, 12:20 am

Yep sounds excellent... well not excellent... you know what I mean
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down