Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Potter House

+6
Draco Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy
Parvati Patil
Albus Severus Potter
James Sirius Potter
Ginny Weasley
10 posters

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

Go down

The Potter House - Page 24 Empty Re: The Potter House

Post  Albus Severus Potter June 15th 2011, 9:47 pm

Al eyed his father questioningly as he watched his father cook. The food smelled amazing, but he wanted to know why he had been called down into the kitchen alone before he ate anything...as hungry as he was. "Why did you want to talk to me?" he asked curiously, ignoring his father's second question as he fiddled with the string on his sweatpants. He hadn't done anything with Scorpius last night, so he had no idea what he could possibly have done to get in trouble so soon.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Potter June 15th 2011, 9:51 pm

Harry shrugged as everything finished cooking and he had it all set up on different plates. He made up two plates with a bit of everything and then handed one to Al before he stepped over to the fridge and got out some orange juice. "Oh, I just had something that was rather important I wanted to talk to you about but I think it would be best if nobody else here knew about it." he said as he poured them both glasses. He handed Al his glass before he walked over to the counter and sat down next to Al with his plate and glass. "Especially James." he added.
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

http://a.almeida147@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter June 15th 2011, 9:58 pm

Al's eyes never left his father as he watched him move around the kitchen. What he would need to tell Al that no one else could know about was beyond Al's knowledge, but he figured his dad would tell him eventually after he was finished building up the suspense. "Okaaaay, but I'm not in trouble, right?" he asked after taking the glass of juice from his dad and thanking him.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Potter June 15th 2011, 10:02 pm

"What? Trouble?" He asked, looking at his son in slight shock, surprised that Al thought he was in trouble. "No you're not in trouble. In no way are you in trouble." he said, giving Al a smile before he started eating his food. "Just eat up and then I just have something that I want to give to you and talk to you about." he told him as he looked over at Al's plate which had 3 links of sausage, 5 pieces of bacon, 3 eggs, and 2 pieces of toast. There were also all the plates in front of them with more eggs, sausage, bacon, and toast. Then Harry started eating. Yup.
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter June 16th 2011, 12:03 am

Al approves of getting enough food to keep him happy because unlike his boyfriend, Al freaking loves food. A lot. He smiled and relaxed when his father assured him that he wasn't in trouble, and began eating the food his father had prepared for him, hoping that Scorpius wouldn't wake up and wonder where he had gone. His dad wanted to give him something? "You're being very mysterious right now," he noted as he took another bite, his curiosity getting the better of him as he ate a rather quickly.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Potter June 16th 2011, 12:06 am

Harry couldn't help but let out a light laugh as he ate his food. "Well, I don't want to let it slip what the surprise is so I'll just wait and then tell you everything once you're done." He said as he finished up the food on his plate. He had a little bit less than Al, because after all he is no longer a teenage boy and he doesn't eat little food but he doesn't quite eat as much as Al does. He finished up his glass of orange juice and stood up and placed his glass and dish in the sink. "Do you want any more?" He asked Al.
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter June 16th 2011, 12:29 am

Al shoved the last piece of bacon into his mouth, then hopped up and cleaned off his plate in the sink as he swallowed his final bite. He had no idea what this talk was going to be about, but he was extremely curious. He wasn't the one who got stuff. James was. James got their Uncle Sirius' motorbike. James stole the map. Everything was always for James because he was older, and Al was usually the middle child who was easily looked over. "Nope. All full. Now what is it you wanted to talk to me about?"
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Potter June 16th 2011, 12:31 am

"Alright." He said as he leaned against the side of the counter. He figured he had to get the beginning of the conversation out of the way first because it really depended on Al's answer to one question if he got the gift or if James got it. "Al, I had a map in my desk drawer. It had been ever since you were born and just last summer it disappeared right before school started." He told him. "Do you happen to know where that map might be?" He asked him, raising an eyebrow.
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter June 16th 2011, 12:35 am

Al's stomach sunk at his dad's question. He knew James had stolen the map to use at school, but he couldn't just rat his brother out. James had just started to at least act like he actually liked being Al's brother. He didn't want to throw that all away now. James would kill him if he told. "I don't know," he answered quietly as he shook his head.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Potter June 16th 2011, 12:38 am

Harry looked at Al curiously as he answered him and he really hoped his son wasn't lying to him. There was no way to tell though because Harry was never one to drug his kids just to see if they were telling the truth. He just hoped that he could trust his kids. "Alright, well, come here then." he said as he walked into the living room and stepped into his office. "There is something that I got when I was a first year at Hogwarts." He told him. "It was my dad's, Al and I want you to have it now."
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter June 16th 2011, 1:25 am

Al's eyes sparkled with confusion as he looked up at his dad after following him into his office, a room that Al had rarely been in before unless he was in trouble or something. "Then why are you giving it to me?" he asked softly, not sure of what else there was to say. His grandpa had been James Potter, and his dad's name got the middle name James which had been passed down to Al's older brother. If anything was going to get passed down the line, Al didn't get why in the world it wouldn't go to James.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Potter June 16th 2011, 1:30 am

Harry gave Al a confused look. When he was Al's age he gladly would have taken something that had belonged to his grandfather or his father. "Well, I just thought that you deserve it." He told him. "And I don't know who else I would give it to. I've given James the motorcycle, your mother is going to give Lily something special her seventh year, so I thought you deserved to have this." He said, taking out his wand and doing a small, quick but also precise movement with it as he pointed it at one of the locked drawers of his desk. He let out a sigh as he unlocked and opened and he took out his cloak of invisibility. The one that had been very useful to him for his whole life at Hogwarts. The one he was about to pass down to his son and the one that would hopefully get passed down to Al's son or daughter.
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter June 16th 2011, 5:39 am

Al smiled softly, his smile sincere and grateful as his father said he deserved it. He watched as his father took out an odd colored cloak, not like any he had ever seen in Hogwarts or Diagon Alley. "What is that?" he asked quietly. The way it shimmered made him feel like it wasn't just any ordinary cloak meant for wearing into town.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Potter June 16th 2011, 5:45 am

Harry held it out to Al as he asked what it was. "It's my father's old cloak." he told him. "It helped me out a lot when I was a kid and I want you to have it now and I know it will probably help you a lot too." He said with a small smile, still not explaining what it did. "Why don't you try it on?" He suggested, wanting Al to see what it does himself just like he had when he was a kid.
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter June 17th 2011, 12:27 am

Al stared at his father with confusion, wondering how in the world an old cloak was going to help him, though he tried to at least look thankful as he smiled down at the gift. He was definitely confused, but that didn't change the fact that he finally felt important as a member of the Potter family for once. "Probably going to look ridiculous in a cloak," he mumbled under his breath, knowing that he looked just awful in his school robes. And this robe was sort of big for him, seeing as he was on the short side.

He took a step back and threw the cloak over his shoulders, but before he could focus on buttoning it up, his eyes widened in shock as his jaw nearly fell to the floor. "It's...I'm...not there," he stated dumbly, unable to take his eyes off of where his body was supposed to be. If this was some sort of cruel joke... "Dad? Do you care explaining what exactly it is I'm wearing?"
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Potter June 17th 2011, 4:24 am

"I don't think you will." He said as Al said he was going to look ridiculous, because really Al wouldn't look like anything with the cloak on. He would be invisible and he really hoped that Al wouldn't have a heart attack once he tried it on. He remembered back when he first got the cloak. He had no idea what it was or what it did until he tried it on. It was a huge shock but it was also amazing and a lot more exciting than if he was just told what it was beforehand.

Harry couldn't help help but to let out a light laugh as Al said he wasn't there. "You are wearing my, well now your invisibility cloak." he stated as if it was completely obvious. "I got it my first year at Hogwarts for Christmas and I thought it was time to pass it down to someone considering I have no use for it anymore." He said with a small smile. "It can be very helpful when sneaking around when you're not supposed to."
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter June 18th 2011, 8:06 am

"Invisibility...cloak," he repeated, staring in shock at his father before looking back down at his invisible body. "Lovely. I'm invisible," he informed his father as if the man didn't already know. "My body is...not viewable to the human eye. But...question," he paused as he looked up at his father with a confused expression. "Why did you wait until now to give me something that would have come in handy years ago!?"
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Potter June 18th 2011, 8:08 am

"Good observation, Al." he said with a small smile as Al pointed out that his body was not viewable to the human eye. It was a very smart thing to notice on Al's part. "Well, I'm not too sure." he said as he tried to think of why. "I guess it was just because I never really could let it go." he said with a small shrug as he looked at the invisible cloak Al was wearing. "I mean it was really the only part of my father that I really had so I was never really planning to let it go but I figured you deserve it and it would be best to be passed on down each generation of potters."
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter June 18th 2011, 10:00 am

If Al got his temper from his mother, then he got his sarcastic personality from his father. Al's smirk disappeared and his entire expression softened as it really hit him that this was a big deal. That having this cloak meant a lot to his dad. He slowly took it off and took a step forward as he wrapped his arms around his dad, burying his face into his dad's shoulder as he hugged him as tightly as he could. "Thank you," he murmured, the sincerity clear in his voice as he kept his arms wrapped around his father.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Potter June 19th 2011, 1:25 am

Harry smiled down at Al as he stepped closer to him and wrapped his arms around his son, hugging him tightly. "You don't need to thank me, Al. You deserve this." he told him, hugging him close to him. He was glad that Al truly seemed to like the cloak. It was pretty cool and the more you used it the more useful it seemed to be. It always helped him out throughout his life.
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter June 20th 2011, 7:02 pm

Al smiled against his dad's shoulder before finally pulling away from the hug. "Well, all the same...it means a lot that you're trusting me with something like this," he admitted quietly as he let his eyes skim over the shimmering fabric once again.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Potter June 20th 2011, 11:47 pm

Harry smiled at his son. "Well, I really think you deserve it and I know you will do it justice." He said with a small smile. "And I know that when the time comes you will know to pass it on to your son. Sometimes James seems a little selfish is you ask me and I don't know if he would pass it on to be honest."
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter June 21st 2011, 1:32 am

Al grimaced slightly, though he quickly tried to hide it because he didn't want his dad getting the wrong idea. It wasn't that he had a problem with giving it away. He just wasn't sure if he'd ever have a son...or daughter to pass the cloak down to. "I will. Promise," he said quietly with a faint smile.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Potter June 21st 2011, 1:35 am

Harry smiled widely. "Alright, alright. I've got to get to work though." he told his son. "I'm sorry I had to wake you but I didn't want the whole house to be informed about me giving you this and if I would have waited for you to wake up on your own the whole house would have been awake already." He said with a light laugh. "I'll see you later, Al." he said before walking out of his office and heading off to work.
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter June 21st 2011, 5:28 am

"It's okay. It's not like I need 14 hours of sleep every night. See you later, dad." He smiled as his dad left the room, then folded the invisibility cloak up before heading up to his room where Scorpius was still sound asleep. He smirked and set the cloak down inside of his trunk so he wouldn't lose it, then made his way back into bed where he snuggled up close behind his boyfriend, pressing their bodies together as he wrapped an arm around Scorpius' waist. "Scorpius," he murmured into his boyfriend's ear as he pulled him closer. "Scorpius, I'm bored. You need to wake up now," he sighed as he let one of his hands slip underneath his boyfriend's shirt, smiling to himself as he let his fingertips trail along Scorpius' toned, muscular torso.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24