Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Potter House

+6
Draco Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy
Parvati Patil
Albus Severus Potter
James Sirius Potter
Ginny Weasley
10 posters

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

The Potter House - Page 2 Empty Re: The Potter House

Post  Albus Severus Potter December 7th 2010, 8:43 am

"I...I don't know," he muttered, still trying to wrap his head around his new relationship with his friend, himself. Hadn't they always joked around about being the two straightest Slytherins? And yet, there they had been in the dorm, doing things they never even would have joked about back in their days of being straight. But for all Al knew, Scorpius wasn't even into guys. He had been a manwhore after all, and after Al had told him he was into guys, Scorpius especially, it would have been easy for Scorp to use Al for experimentation. "I don't know," he repeated, pushing those thoughts out of his head. Scorpius was his best friend and it would be stupid of him to think that he'd ever do something to hurt him. "I guess, it just started when he kissed me. It was...a joke type of deal...Thing," he explained, deciding that saying Scorpius had gotten drunk while at school to his mother probably wasn't the best idea. "And then I realized I had feelings for him...And I told him about them. At first, he freaked out and we stopped talking, and I missed him. A lot. But then a few days later he came into the dorm and, um..." He stopped talking as soon as he realized how carried away he had gotten, turning a deep shade of red at the thought of what he almost just told hid mother. "We haven't really talked about it yet. Or at all, really. And I just don't know what to do, mum," he mumbled quietly, leaning into his mother again as he found her to be the only form of support and comfort in his life at the moment.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley December 7th 2010, 9:05 am

Ginny listened carefully to everything that Al had said, being careful to not interrupt. She wasn’t quite sure where jokingly kissing your friend came off as normal, for she never went about kissing Hermione or Luna. She didn’t comment though, for once Al got started she didn’t want to stop the story. There was no denying how impressed she was that her son had told Scorpius about his feelings, for she had never seen Al as the bold type. She immediately deduced what happened in the dorm room, and her sons red face confirmed. It didn’t upset her though, for she knew that those sort of things happened. “I…I don’t really know what to tell you Albus,” she said gently, as she began to move her hand along his back again. “Just the fact that the two of you have come this far says a lot though. I’m rather proud to say that you aren’t running from what you’re feeling. I’m sure it’s more than confusing and difficult. Scorpius…he probably just needs time to sort out everything. I’m sure the two of you will talk really soon.”
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter December 7th 2010, 9:25 am

Al let out a soft, content sigh at his mother's touch, glad that something that had always comforted him in his younger years worked in the same ways as it always had. He smiled as she told him she was proud, knowing that if he had told his father this same information the reaction would be nothing near that particular emotion. He nodded as she spoke, knowing that she was completely right though he wasn't sure how much waiting he'd be able to take. But he did share a dorm with Scorpius, and they had seemed to leave off on a good note during their little sexual encounter. At least he could count on Scorpius not avoiding him this time around. "I figured that. And honestly, it's not really him I'm worried about." He looked up at his mother with sad, green puppy dog eyes, scared of how this conversation would go when he had it with his father. "What about dad? Or James? They're going to hate me for this," he mumbles quietly. Well, maybe they wouldn't hate him but they sure wouldn't be pleased with his choice of a boyfriend.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley December 7th 2010, 9:35 am

Ginny couldn’t deny that Al had a point. She could pretty much predict exactly how Harry was going to react when he found out, for she knew her husband extremely well. “Al, they’re not going to hate you. It’s…shocking, sure, but I think hating you is too extreme. Your father may be…disappointed that it’s Scorpius, but he’ll get over it eventually. Maybe we should drug your father up? That way it won’t phase him when you come out. Just don’t wait too long to tell them. Let them know on your own terms, sure, but waiting forever won’t solve anything. It’s a discussion that will have to be had eventually, and I’d hate for you to have that burden on your head when you should really be focusing on classes. Wait until winter hols though, maybe try and talk to Scorpius?” she suggested. “Try and figure things out for yourself before telling your father and James. I’ll always be here if you need me.”
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter December 7th 2010, 4:28 pm

"Well, dating a Malfoy has its perks. Scorp's got a great drug dealer we could totally use. Al nodded quietly as he listened to his mother's advice. She always knew what to say, but part of him still wishes she had some magical words to make all his problems fixed without him having to deal with his father and brother. "You're right," he stated obviously, because his mother was just always right it seemed and he always had no trouble talking to her about everything that happened to him. "I'll talk to Scorpius first. And I'll tell dad and James soon...Though...James already knows I'm hiding something from him," he sighed, remembering their conversation he had with his brother when he was first figuring out about being gay. He glanced up at his mom again, smiling for the first time since they started discussion because she always had a way of making everything seem better. "Thanks, mum," he said quietly, though the sincerity in his voice was clear and showed that he truly was grateful to be able to talk to his mother about things like this.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley December 7th 2010, 7:32 pm

Ginny was glad that Al understood that he could not hide this from Harry or James forever. She knew it was going to be difficult herself, keeping such a secret from her husband, but she hoped that Harry would be too oblivious to notice. “I’m glad you told me Albie,” she said, saying the name she often used when he was much younger. She was hit with the realization that her children were growing up, James and Al nearly done with school, and the thought almost frightened her. Soon they would be living on their own, have jobs and families. She wouldn’t be able to protect her children much longer. A sudden thought occurred to her though, realizing that Albus never mentioned telling Lily. “Does Lils already know?” she asked with a small frown.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter December 7th 2010, 8:52 pm

Al just smiled because he was glad he had finally told his mother as well. It felt good to get something as big as this off his chest after keeping it in this long. "Erm," he frowned slightly, realizing that he hadn't talked to Lils since he and Scorpius had kissed again, so she was sort of behind on the Scorpal update. "Well, she knows I'm gay and how I feel about Scorpius. And she knows we talked about it, but she doesn't know anything else yet." Al had sort of figured it'd be difficult to explain to his young, innocent sister about the events of the dorm, but he should probably at least tell her that he and Scorpius had begin to work everything out. "She was the first person I told."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley December 8th 2010, 6:43 am

"Well, I'm assuming that she took the news alright," Ginny noted, thinking of how her daughter didn't at all seem bothered by anything since coming home. In fact, Lily seemed just like her self, happy and cheerful. "I...would keep the details to a minimum with her. I don't need my youngest child corrupted quite yet. It's bad enough that she's exposed to some of James' comments," Ginny said rolling her eyes. She gave Al another hug, not letting go for a bit. "Everything's going to work out just fine. You let me worry about getting your father in a good mood before you tell him," she said. She didn't mean in a good mood like that, though maybe that wouldn't hurt. Releasing her son from her arms, she gently kissed his forehead once more. "I love you very much Al," she said with sincerity while standing up. "If you need to talk, never hesitate."
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter December 8th 2010, 6:50 am

Al laughs lightly, nodding his head in reply to his mum's request. "Don't worry. Scorp and I cuddled and played dolls in the dorm, for all she knows," he said, making a small attempt at a joke after such a deep conversation. He smiled softly as his mom kissed his forehead, not remembering the last time she had done that before today. "Thanks, mum. I love you too. I think...I'm just going to go to bed early tonight," he told his mother, though he had a feeling he wouldn't be able to fall asleep just yet. He'd probably just end up writing a letter to Scorpius. Maybe. Nothing deep or big that would be better discussed in person, just a short letter asking about his friend's British Thanksgiving and that sort of thing. He sort of missed seeing Scorpius every night, after all.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley December 8th 2010, 7:01 am

"Alright, that's fine love," she said, moving to pick up the abandoned empty laundry basket. "Just be sure you put those clothes away," she said, shooting him a serious look. After all, mama Ginny would not be happy if he let them pile up on the ground. "I'll save you piece of the pumpkin pie I made. Merlin knows James would eat the entire thing if I didn't. Goodnight Al," she said, giving her son a gentle smile before she closed the bedroom door and headed downstairs.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter December 8th 2010, 7:10 am

Al smiled and waited for his mum to leave before turning his attention to his clothes. "Hmph," he huffed lightly, staring at them for a few seconds as if that would magically make them go into the drawers on their own. ...It didn't work. He considered just going to sleep and saving it for tomorrow, but then he'd be annoyed that he didn't do it now. And he wasn't really ready to sleep just yet, so he acted like a well-behaved son and put away his clothes right away for once, rather than saving it until the next day. When he was finished, he went back to sit on his bed and took out a piece of parchment to write a letter to Scorpius, but ended up falling asleep halfway through writing it.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil December 31st 2010, 1:44 am

Here in James' room is a Christmas present for James.
This is it:
the picture is kinda big so you have to click. yup.

http://www.awise.org/files/productsimages/BS_C/17719.jpg

Dear James,
I hope you have an amazing Christmas
and love the Quidditch gear! Can't wait
to see you after the Holidays.
Parvati
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter January 4th 2011, 2:29 am

Al sat down on his bed, staring blankly into space as he lost himself in thought. Ever since his talk with James, he had no idea what to do or think. He really liked Scorpius, he might even love him, but he didn't want to get ahead of himself. But this was Scorpius Malfoy he was talking about. The guy who's known for sleeping with girls who are lucky if he remembers their name. He knew that by being his friend it made him different, but what if Scorpius got bored? What if hooking up with a guy wasn't all it turned out to be after a few weeks? He sighed and leaned back on his pillow. Maybe James was right...But he could be wrong. James wasn't Mr. Perfect either. Judging Scorpius just because of a last name. And Al couldn't help but wonder if James did the same to Al just because he was in Slytherin. Ever since he went to Hogwarts, his relationship with his brother changed and he hated it. And now with Scorpius in the equation, it was starting to look like he might have to choose between his best friend and his brother...And if he had to pick right now, he'd probably say his brother. They grew up together! But then he would take one look at Scorpius and wonder how he could ever walk away from someone like that.

He picked up his pillow and pressed his face into it. People said girls were complicated? And to think he thought being gay would make things easier...
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy January 4th 2011, 2:42 am

ODISJFDAKJF
Dom should probably make it so that JSP doesn't look like a huge ass for not responding to Parvati. Wow. I fail. I FAIL SO HARD LATELY. Good gods.

Scorpius wasn't sure if this was the best idea, but he had run out of ideas with what to do. It had felt like ages since he had seen his best friend, and he supposed that it kind of had been a long time. After all, holidays always made it difficult to see Al. It was not as though their families got along at all. His own father would probably flip a shit if he found out that Scorpius was at the Potter house and not in Diagon Alley like he claimed he was going to go to. As he stood on the steps, he contemplated just turning around and apparating back to the Manor. Would Al even want to see him? It seemed as though after the shower incident with Al's brother, things had been rather awkward between the two Slytherin friends. With the approaching holidays, they hadn't even gotten to really see each other. That was why he stood on the steps to the Potter's house, hand paused as he told himself to grow some balls and just knock already. After taking a deep breath, he finally allowed his hand to knock on the door firmly, bracing himself for who could possibly open the door.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter January 4th 2011, 2:46 am

James had been heading down the stairs, eager to fill his growling stomach with some sort of food his mum had stored in the kitchen. Sure, he had eaten not even an hour ago, but he was a teenage boy that needed some food now. He froze at the bottom of the steps though when he heard a knock at the front door. His mother called out for him to answer it and James let out a loud groan when he realized getting food would have to wait. Moving over to the door while grumbling, he soon opened up the door and froze. Malfoy...was the last person he had expected. "What do you want?" he asked, crossing his arms over his chest and he raised an eyebrow.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy January 4th 2011, 2:48 am

Scorpius let out a short breath when he saw James at the door. Great, the last person he wanted to see. "I wanted to see your brother. I mean, I am friends with him, so I don't see why that should be a problem," he said shortly. The last thing he wanted to deal with was one of James' moods. "Is he home?" Scorpius asked.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter January 4th 2011, 2:50 am

James stared at Malfoy for a moment, wondering if he ought to lie and just say no. After all, that would make things much better right now. He honestly couldn't believe the guy standing at his front door was into his brother. What in the world had happened? Malfoy had been a womanizer, so why was he so suddenly interested in Al? James always had an inkling that his brother wasn't straight, for Al never showed much interest in girls. "Maybe. Give me a good reason I should let you know if he is or isn't though..."
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley January 4th 2011, 2:53 am

After placing the pie in the oven, Ginny Potter made her way to the front foyer to see who was at the door. It seemed as though James was still talking to someone there. Upon seeing who it was, she pulled her son's ear and moved him off to the side. "Hello Scorpius," she said warmly. "I take it that you are here to see Al? Why don't you come inside," she said, ignoring James' glare. After closing the door once Scorpius entered, she told him that he could head upstairs and that Al was in his room.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy January 4th 2011, 2:58 am

Scorpius thanked Mrs. Potter, giving her a small smile before heading up the stairs. It hadn't been the first time he had been to Al's room, so he knew which room was his friend's. Waiting outside the door, he waited a moment before knocking on the door softly. He hoped that Al wouldn't get angry at him for coming over unannounced, but Scorpius seriously missed him and wanted to give him his gift as well.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter January 4th 2011, 2:59 am

James didn't say a word as he watched Scorpius head up the stairs. "Mum! Are you freaking serious?!" he hissed once he was sure that Scorpius wasn't in hearing distance. "You basically just gave him an open invitation to go shag in Al's room by sending him up there. Unbelievable..." he muttered.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley January 4th 2011, 3:02 am

Ginny raised an eyebrow as she looked at her son for a moment. "That is ridiculous James. Your brother has more sense than that to do any sort of thing at home with everyone home. You need to drop whatever grudge you have against Scorpius and let your brother do what he wants. If Scorpius makes Al happy, then let them be. I know you aren't happy with the way things are going, but your brother could more than use his brother's support. Merlin knows how your father is going to react..."
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter January 4th 2011, 3:03 am

James fidgeted slightly, for he knew deep down that his mother was probably right. Still didn't mean though that he was going to sit back and watch this whole thing unfold like it was. "Whatever," he mumbled, huffing slightly as he headed off to the kitchen to go and eat. He'd let Al deal with the whole mess...for James had warned his brother that things would not go well with their father.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter January 4th 2011, 3:05 am

Al looked up when someone knocked on the door, wondering who it might be. James would have just walked in. Same with Lils. And his mother would have said something rather than just knocking. And he doubted it was his father, he wasn't even home. He hopped up and walked over, his face filled with surprise as he opened the door and saw Scorpius standing there. "Scorpius? Um. Hey...Come in." He took a step back, allowing Scorpius to come into the room. He still wasn't sure where their relationship put them. Should he have greeted him with a hug? A kiss? Probably not a kiss. Not with the door open. Even though James knew about Scorpius, Al wasn't keen on having him walk over during another session of PDA and he knew James felt the same way. "What are you doing here? ...Sorry, that came out wrong. I just...wasn't expecting you to visit, is all."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley January 4th 2011, 3:05 am

Ginny watched as James left the room, sighing softly when she realized that it was going to take much more than words for James to understand that this was just the way that things were, whether he liked it or not. Realizing her son probably wanted to eat in quiet and be left to his own thoughts, she headed off to go and write a Quidditch piece about the most recent game.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy January 4th 2011, 3:19 am

Scorpius waited anxiously for the door to open, still unsure how Al was going to react. Once the door did open, Scorpius was rather relieved when Al allowed him to enter the room, smiling when he noted Al's surprised expression. "I should have sent an owl," he remarked as he stood in the middle of the room, somewhat unsure as to where to go. "I just...I wanted to talk to you. Things were weird once we left for the holidays. I miss you," he said softly. "I also have something for you," he said, digging in his pocket for the envelope. He handed it over wordlessly, unsure of what to really say. In the envelope was a letter which explained what Scorpius wanted to do, take Al out. He figured that they would have time before spring term began and he really wanted to take Al to London, particularly to see one of those muggle films. "It's silly," Scorpius stated, flushing slightly. "I just...I was talking to this person once about muggle films...and I thought...maybe you'd want to go to one. We could do other things in muggle London, I've never really been there before..."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next