Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Potter House

+6
Draco Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy
Parvati Patil
Albus Severus Potter
James Sirius Potter
Ginny Weasley
10 posters

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

Go down

The Potter House Empty The Potter House

Post  Ginny Weasley November 21st 2010, 10:30 pm

The Potter House 89251-bigthumbnail

(more pictures to come)
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

The Potter House Empty Re: The Potter House

Post  James Sirius Potter December 7th 2010, 3:10 am

James is in Al's room, snooping for that chocolate that he knows his brother is hiding in there somewhere.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter December 7th 2010, 3:16 am

Al is leaning against the door frame, watching his brother try and snatch up the last of his chocolate. Well, tough cookies for James because Al totally shared the last of it with Scorpius. Actually, that's a lie. The chocolate is hidden in a super secret special spot where James won't find it. So ha! And no, it's not in the underwear drawer. Like, ew. "Looking for something?"
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter December 7th 2010, 3:24 am

Ew. No way in hell is James going to be checking the underwear drawer. That is just positively disgusting. He doesn't fancy seeing his brothers pink and frilly panties. James had had his head underneath the bed and was searching under there when he heard a voice. He promptly smacked his head on the bed, then groaned and crawled away from it. Rubbing his head, he glared at his brother. "Nothing. Next time, you should announce yourself when a bloke has his head under a heavy and potentially dangerous object."
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter December 7th 2010, 3:30 am

"Nothing?" He laughed and shook his head while walking in and sitting himself on his bed. "You're acting like it's my fault that you had your head under my bed in my room. Funny, I could have sworn that you were looking for something." He took out the chocolate bar that he had with him this whole time, and took a nice big bite out of it. "Because, you see, if you were looking for something I could have helped you find it, but biremes," he shrugs as he takes another bite of the yummy chocolate.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter December 7th 2010, 3:36 am

James remained on the ground and stared at Al as his brother sat on the bed. His eyes remained glued to the chocolate bar, wanting more than anything for a bite. "Fine," he huffed. "I was looking for the recent chocolate bar that Uncle Ron sent you. See, I don't think it's fair that he sent you one, but didn't send me one as well! I mean, he's my godfather. I think I should totally have dibs on any chocolate he sends. But nooooo, mum had to go and agree that the chocolate bar was rightfully yours," he pouted.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter December 7th 2010, 3:57 am

"Well, Lils is always telling me I'm adopted. Maybe that's why he sent it. Uncle Ron feels sorry for me because he knows I'm not a true Potter. Isn't that sad, James? We're not really brothers. The closest thing I have to a real family is this chocolate bar, and here you are trying to take it from me. Look at your life, James. Look at your choices," he tells his brother in a very serious voice as he looks down at him on the floor, clinging to the chocolate bar as he takes another bite.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter December 7th 2010, 4:17 am

James stared up at his brother, just blinking for a moment before rolling his eyes. "You know, that would be really believable if it weren't for the fact that you look exactly like dad did when he was our age. Minus the glasses of course. Now Al, look at your life and look at your choices. You know you want to give your favourite brother in the whole entire world one small bite of that chocolate," James said, standing up and sitting on Al's bed. He hoped the sheets were clean. "One little bite?" he asked, giving his brother the puppy dog eyes.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter December 7th 2010, 4:48 am

Of course the bed is clean. Whenever Scorpius spends the night, they usually fool around in James' bed...Jokes. "And the scar! Don't forget the scar," he reminded his brother before taking another big bite of his chocolate bar. "Hmm. Well you see, I was thinking about sharing this with you today, but then I walked in to find you snooping about in my room. My room! Now tell me, James, if you had found this chocolate bar would you have shared it with me? Be honest."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter December 7th 2010, 4:59 am

James rolled his eyes, for obviously his brother didn't have the scar. "I can give you a scar if you want," he muttered. He huffed slightly when Al said that he had the intentions of sharing the chocolate bar. Well poop. "Would I have shared it with you? Probably not," he admitted with a small shrug. "But come on Al. I've been an amazing older brother. Seriously. What would you do if I wasn't in your life? You would die of sadness. Admit it. Now please....a little piece?"
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter December 7th 2010, 5:17 am

"I don't know," he groaned as he leaned to the side slightly, shifting the chocolate close to James, then pulling it away right before his brother could steal it for himself. "I mean, I could totally go share it with Lils instead. I bet she would never sneak into my room to steal my snacks. Why don't you just go buy your own chocolate, hm?" He takes another bite of the chocolate, licking the sweet snack off of his lips as he thoroughly enjoys his treat from Uncle Ron. omgthatsoundsdirtyImnotchangingit. "Alright, fine. But only because I'm the nicest guy in the whole, damn world," he said quickly as he broke off a large piece of the chocolate bar and gave it to his brother.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter December 7th 2010, 5:45 am

James seriously thought that Al wasn't going to share with him. He considered buying some of his own chocolate, but that seemed like too much work. He was about to stand up, for why would he just watch his brother eat the chocolate? That didn't seem fun. His eyes widened completely though when he saw Al breaking off a piece. "Oh my god Al, you just made my day," he said seriously. "I promise to buy you a nice Christmas present," he said with a nod. "Thanks little bro! I'm gonna go and get some leftover turkey now. See you later!" he said, quickly leaving the room. Dom has decided that this took place during Thanksgiving. Now...she seriously wants Ginny to talk to her son. Al doesn't necessarily have to say much about the whole thing...but yeah.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest December 7th 2010, 5:48 am

Sirius wonders where the fuck the giant poster of him on his bike is.
Just saying.
Also, he has a message for James.
JAMES SIRIUS POTTER YOUR ROOM BETTER BE COVERED IN GRYFFINDOR BANNERS AND SCANTILY CLAD MUGGLE WOMEN.
AND ALSO MOTORCYCLES. YES. THOSE TOO.
AND BLACK SABBATH POSTERS. YOU CAN HAVE MY OLD RECORDS.

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter December 7th 2010, 5:49 am

Al smiles and puts his chocolate in the drawer of the bedside table, feeling like a pretty good brother right now. He chills on his bed and daydreams about Scorpius, but not too much because he doesn't want to have a boner when the door is wide open for his mum to walk in anytime now.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley December 7th 2010, 6:00 am

OMG EOWYN. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA. OF COURSE. JAMES STILL HASN'T PICKED OUT WHAT HIS ROOM LOOKS LIKE, BUT HE'S SURE THAT HE'LL HAVE ALL THOSE THINGS.

That is so thoughtful of Al. Seriously. Omg. Now Dom is thinking about the Harry/Lily fanfiction...and oh gods. Make it stop. Anyway. Ginny walked up the stairs, a basket full of laundry in her hand. She knocked on the door, even though it was open already, for she always respected her children's privacy. Growing up in a house with nine people taught her that much. "Al, sweetie? I've got your robes and clothes all washed up."
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter December 7th 2010, 6:05 am

Al looks at his MILF mom and smiles, pulling his knees up towards his chest and wrapping his arms around his legs. "Hey, mom. Thanks. You can just...put them on the bed and I'll fold it all myself," he offers, still feeling rather uncomfortable with his mom in the room. It wasn't that he didn't enjoy talking to his family, he normally did. But ever since his thing with Scorpius, he had been rather quiet around the house. He didn't like keeping secrets from his family, and so far only Lils knew about his new relationship with his friend. He knew his father would freak, James would probably do the same, and his mother...He had no idea how she'd react, but he still didn't know how to explain that he was gay and sleeping with his best friend who happened to be a Malfoy.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley December 7th 2010, 6:18 am

Ginny could sense that something was off with Al. When he had first come home, she just figured that it was something small that was setting him off, perhaps just stress with NEWTs. Still, this wasn't the son that she was used to having around the house. She entered the room, gently spilling the clothes on the bed as she got a good look at Al. "Nonsense," she said immediately, taking out her wand and folding the clothes up instantly. "Al...is something wrong?" she asked gently. "You seem a bit off and I'm starting to worry."
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter December 7th 2010, 6:32 am

Al watches as his mother folds the clothes with magic. He had always thought magic would be easier with chores, but the thing was that he never wanted to take the time to learn the spells. "Huh? Oh. Right...Off." He sighs and hugs his legs tighter, wishing Scorpius was here with him to talk to and snuggle with. "It's...complicated. I'm fine, though. No need to worry, mum," he told his mother, though it wasn't too convincing of a lie.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley December 7th 2010, 6:53 am

"Just because you tell me there's no need to worry, doesn't mean that I won't," she said, sitting down on the edge of the bed. "Al, believe it or not, I was your age once too. I know you hate when your dad and I make comments about knowing what you're going through, but we really do." Well uhh, not really. "Is it school? I don't want to see you this stressed out with NEWTs where you can't enjoy your holidays. Girl troubles? Friend troubles?" she asked.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter December 7th 2010, 7:06 am

Al does not believe his mother at all. Luna Scamander comes to visit all the time and never has she once talked about having a lesbian hookup with Ginny one night, so until that happens Al refuses to believe that his mother knows what he's going through right now. "Girl troubles. You have no idea," he groans, realizing that this was going to be harder than he thought. "It's not NEWTS and it's not girls, and I highly doubt you know what this feels like, mum, as much as I appreciate your concern. I'm a big boy. I'll...handle things, myself."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley December 7th 2010, 7:16 am

No. Ginny has never had a lesbian hookup. No no no. She couldn't deny it, what Al said had stung a little. She felt as though there was a distance growing between her and her son and she didn't want that to happen. "I don't want to push you away, but I wish I understand or at least knew," she murmured. "I won't pester you Al, but know that I love you a lot. Never forget that, alright?" she asked, standing up and moving to kiss Al on the forehead. It was something she hadn't done in ages, her sons usually throwing little fits over the display of affection. "You can always talk to me."
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter December 7th 2010, 7:33 am

Al's face fell at his mum's reaction, feeling terrible for pushing her away like this. He hadn't talked to anyone about what happened with Scorpius, and if he didn't talk to someone soon then it was going to drive him mad. And who better to talk about it with than his mother, one of the most accepting people he had ever known? "Mum," he blurts out quickly as he reaches to grab her hand, not caring if it's childish because he needs her to stay with him right now. Once he sees that he's got her attention and she's not going anywhere, he releases her hand and tries not to get emotional or anything. James never cries, so there's no way Al is going to let himself do something as lame as that. "I..." He stops himself and bites his bottom lip, glancing over at the door and using a quick charm to gently close it. He didn't want to risk James or Harry walking past at the wrong time and hearing anything he didn't want them to. "I'm gay, mum," he confesses quietly, barely audible unless his mum is really listening to him. He knows there are better ways to go about telling her, but right now the blunt confession is all he can think of.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley December 7th 2010, 7:44 am

She had been ready to leave the room, yet her son seemed to so suddenly stop her. Frowning, she immediately took a step closer to the bed when Al reached out to grasp her hand. Just seeing her youngest son like this tore her apart, for whatever it was was clearly bothering him a lot. His expression, the way he seemed to hold back, she wanted nothing more than to comfort him. As the door shut, she realized that whatever this was, was quite serious. Was he failing a class? Get a girl pregnant? No…he said it wasn’t girl troubles. Oh sweet Merlin, did he kill someone? Her breath caught slightly when she picked up what he had said and she instantly sat down on the bed to face him. “Gay?” she repeated, making sure she heard correctly, yet letting out a small relieved sigh. Compared to what she had previously imagined and how much she loved her son, this was something that wasn’t bad. “Oh Al,” she breathed, her arms wrapping around her son and pulling him to her. “It’s alright sweetheart. It’s fine,” she said, realizing that this must have been more than difficult for him.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter December 7th 2010, 8:10 am

Al sighed with the relief of getting that off his chest and wrapped his arms around his mom, hugging her back as he felt grateful for how accepting she was being. Although he knew the hard part would be explaining about Scorpius and how his relationship had changed with his best friend. What would she think then? "There's more," he mumbled into her shoulder, relieved with how she was acting now but nervous about how she would feel about what he knew he'd have to tell her next. He took a deep breath and decided that he was just going to keep hugging her, because he sort of needed a hug after all this time. He pulled away to look up at his mom, trying to keep the hundred or so emotions he was feeling out of his expression as he collected himself enough to admit to her about his...boyfriend? Friend? Well, whatever Scorpius was. "Um. It's...My boyfriend-- Or, erm- He's not my boyfriend, really. I don't know...How things are working out exactly, but it's definitely more complicated than just friends. It's...Um, hisnameisScorpius."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley December 7th 2010, 8:25 am

She continued to hold him to her, her hand moving soothingly up and down his back in a way that she hadn't done since he was much younger. Frowning slightly when he said that there was more, her hand faltered for a moment on his back. Remaining quiet, she didn't want to push him, knowing that he would tell her when he was ready. She looked down at Al as he pulled away, her eyes meeting his green ones. They were the same as Harry's and just like his father, though he tried to not show emotion, they betrayed what he wanted. She listened to Al, slightly surprised to hear that there was a boy already in her sons life. Well, it wasn't as if Al was a piece of poop like Lucius saw Ginny, so she really shouldn't have been that surprised. "Scor...Scorpius Malfoy?" she asked, her face failing to hide her shock. She didn't know much about the boy, just that he was friends with Al and that they were rather close in school. Clearly closer than Ginny had thought. "How?" she asked lightly, trying wrap her head around it all.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next