Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neville's Secret Garden

+3
Dean Thomas
Hannah Abbott
Neville Longbottom
7 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

Neville's Secret Garden - Page 14 Empty Re: Neville's Secret Garden

Post  Neville Longbottom March 13th 2011, 10:13 pm

Neville looked around. "Well, some pineapples came in, quite a few actually." he said with a small nod. "I sent a few to Viktor in Bulgaria and then I kept some for me if you want some." He told her with a smile. "And then lots of lettuce and I have some of that to the house elves in the kitchen. I just had so much." He said with a light shrug. Look at Nev, always giving back. "Some strawberries came in too."
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson March 13th 2011, 10:23 pm

Audrey has lots of ideas for the strawberries that she won't get to act on. Poor Audrey. She stood up and looked out over the garden, "Where are the strawberries, are they ripe enough to eat yet?"
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom March 13th 2011, 10:26 pm

Awww. That is very sad for Audrey. *tear* Neville nodded and led her over to where the strawberries were, leaning down to look at them and finding the perfect one. Once he found the biggest, juiciest looking strawberry he picked it and held it out to her. "This one looks like the best one." He told her with a small nod.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson March 13th 2011, 10:28 pm

Audrey debated for a second whether it was worth it to just eat it from his fingers but then decided it was just easier to take it from him and feed herself, knowing it would probably otherwise traumatize him for life. She ate it and let out a happy groan, "That is delicious. Mmmm. Wow Nev."
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom March 13th 2011, 10:39 pm

Neville would probably just fall backwards and faint if Audrey would have eaten the strawberry from his fingers. It would have been a very tragic accident. Neville grinned when she said it was delicious. "Really?" He asked with a bright grin. "Yay." he loved whenever anything he grew tasted good.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson March 13th 2011, 10:57 pm

And Audrey would rather he didn't have a concussion. She grinned at him and nodded, "Really! It's amazing. Wow." She peered down but didn't have the same eye for them that he did, "Any more ripe ones down there?"
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom March 13th 2011, 10:59 pm

Neville grinned. "Yeah, there are quite a few." He said with a wide grin as he leaned down and looked through them, wanting to find the best ones for Audrey and not give her anything less than perfect. He found two really good ones and picked them and stood back up, he handed one to her and then ate the other one himself, smiling slightly at how juicy and amazing it was.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson March 13th 2011, 11:28 pm

Audrey took the strawberry from him and bit off the end, savouring the sweet juices. She grinned at him and licked the juices off her lips as she ate the rest of it up. "So the pinapples? Do you have any around here we could try?"
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom March 13th 2011, 11:32 pm

Neville nodded and walked over to his little cabinet, where he had a pineapple. I don't know if you store pineapples like that but it's just there and it's normal. Okay? Okay cool. He took out his wand and used it to cut the pineapple up into little pieces in a bowl he magically had in his little storage cabinet. Once he was done he grabbed some forks he magically stored in there and walked back over to her holding it out. "Here." He said giving her a smile as he held the bowl with one hand and handed her the fork with the other.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson March 14th 2011, 12:24 am

Audrey took the fork with a smile and picked up a piece of the pineapple, it too was amazing and sweet and perfect. "Merlin, Nev this is all amazing. Mmmm I could happily live off these fruits." She walked with him over to the little swing and sat down, helping herself to more of the pineapple chunks.
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom March 14th 2011, 12:36 am

Neville smiled widely as she said she could live off of his fruits. That was definitely a big confidence booster. He joined her on the bench and ate a piece of the pineapple, which was pretty delicious.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson March 14th 2011, 12:38 am

Audrey happily sat there eating the fruit. "So what else is going to finish growing soon? Anything interesting?"
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom March 14th 2011, 12:40 am

Neville glanced around the garden and shook his head. "Nothing very interesting will be done soon." He said as he tried to think of what would be done. "Most of the stuff I just planted recently but I do have a few tomatoes." He said with a small nod. "They should be done soon."
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson March 14th 2011, 12:55 am

Audrey nodded and kept eating the pineapple. It was nice being outside now that the snow was melting and the evenings were starting to warm up a little bit more.
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom March 14th 2011, 12:58 am

Neville also continued to eat the pineapple, it was very good pineapple. He wasn't normally a big pineapple person but this was some good pineapple. "This really is pretty good." He murmured quietly.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson March 14th 2011, 8:36 pm

Audrey smiled and put her fork down, "That was delicious. Thanks, you just saved me from having to figure out where to get dinner from." She scooted around and leaned against him on the little swing, enjoying the fresh air.
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom March 14th 2011, 8:51 pm

Neville smiled at her. "Well you're welcome to have some of my fruit whenever you want." He said with a smile as she leaned against him. "And if you want to take some fruit with you to your dorm you can." He told her with a small smile.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson March 16th 2011, 4:06 am

Audrey smiled and gave him a kiss, "Sounds lovely, all the other girls will be so jealous of me."
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom March 16th 2011, 5:46 am

Neville smiled at her as she kissed him and flushed slightly for he didn't think his fruit was really [i]that[/] great, but apparently it was amazing according to Audrey. Which definitely boosted his confidence a bit more. "Well, I'll have to let you take some extra to share with them then. We don't want them to get so jealous that they do weird things to you in your sleep." He said, and blinked a few times as if what he just said was completely normal and not weird in the slightest.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14