Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Honeydukes Sweet Shop

+22
Audrey Stevenson
Hermione Granger
Jenna Wood
Angelina Johnson
Jack Smith
Krasimir Svetkova
Reed Dawson
Teddy Lupin
Claire McCann
Melanie McCann
Ronald Weasley - Inactive
Rolf Scamander
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Draco Malfoy
Sirius Black
Gideon Prewett
Lily Evans
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Lucius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Molly Prewett
26 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Honeydukes Sweet Shop - Page 9 Empty Re: Honeydukes Sweet Shop

Post  Rose Weasley June 22nd 2011, 2:50 am

"It's possible. They didn't just call that ice cream Death By Chocolate for nothing, you know. There was a real incident." Rose took a few more steps into the store, trying to decide which section to hit up first. Her senses came back to her and she nodded, "Right. Chocolate frogs." She headed over to the bucket labeled 'Frogs' and scooped out a handful. "Do you collect the cards?"
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black June 22nd 2011, 2:55 am

Vee laughed at Rose's reference to the ice cream name. "I wouldn't doubt it either....Oh, I collect the cards sometimes. I suck at collecting stuff, I'm a bit scatterbrained. I lost a bunch of the cards I collected before so I gave up sort of." She still didn't know that Morgana and Ron were lying under her dresser covered in dust bunnies and papers. She wasn't a slob, she just didn't bother to check under her dresser.
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

http://Hogwartskitchens.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley June 22nd 2011, 3:05 am

Rose shook her head, "Me neither. The facts are pretty interesting, though. My brother collects them so I keep them for him if I can remember." She hesitated, then took a few more out of the bucket, "No point in not stocking up. I should also get some Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans. I like to try to trick people into eating the gross ones." She smiled, then headed over to the shelf where they the cartons of candy were sitting.
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black June 22nd 2011, 3:09 am

"Oh yes, Bertie Botts are always fun." Vee said, putting fizzing whizzbees and jelly slugs into a bag and asking a witch at the counter for some fudge. "I love this place" She sighed happily.
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley June 22nd 2011, 3:15 am

"Dream job, right here." Rose admitted, throwing three sugar quills into her bag. Once she had grabbed all the candy she could afford she walked up to the counter. "Plan in effect," She whispered to Vee and she passed by. Placing one elbow on the counter and resting her chin on it she asked the salesperson, "Do you guys happen to be selling hot chocolate this time of year?" The salesperson said that they weren't, so she looked to Vee for help.
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black June 22nd 2011, 3:19 am

Vee tied a knot in her bag and walked to the counter with Rose. "You aren't?" She acted hurt. "But it's sooo good!" Vee looked meaningfully at Rose with wide eyes and mouthed 'WHAT NOW?'
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley June 22nd 2011, 3:26 am

Time for a little creative truth telling, Rose decided. "Look," She started, addressing the salesperson, "We're in a bit of a sticky situation. My friend here," She paused to point at Vee and give the salesperson a meaningful look, "Decided to tell everyone that you make better hot chocolate then any of the cafe's in Diagon Alley. Now, unfortunately, we're faced with the dilemma of actually proving it." She paused again to give a flick of her hair and a flutter of her eyelashes for effect, "What do you say? Can you help us out?" She looked to Vee and tried to sent Help me out! messages with her eyes.
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black June 22nd 2011, 3:32 am

Creative truth telling always rolled. "I had some this winter and it was incredible. My friends and I were discussing hot chocolate today" That sounded a bit weird, but then she was a teenage girl. What else was there to talk about? "And I was going on about yours and my friend said her grandfather made better so Rose and I wanted to prove that this cocoa was better so we thought you might have some. Or at least you could lend us the recipe?" Vee threw in a pleading look and some fluttered eyelashes as she handed over her bag of candy.
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley June 22nd 2011, 3:36 am

Rose followed Vee's lead and put her bag of candy on the counter, along with a few silver Sickles. "We promise we won't sell it or anything like that. You might even win yourself a few new customers!" The salesperson just rolled her eyes and quickly scribbled down the recipe. Rose then paid for her candy and took grabbed the recipe quickly, before the witch could change her mind.
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black June 22nd 2011, 3:41 am

"Thank you so much ma'am!" Vee yelled as she and Rose ran from the store.
"That was some pretty good 'creative truth"-telling" Vee laughed once they were outside again "I want to go try it out now!" She was out from the dreamy spell the warm sugary air of Honeydukes had cast upon her.
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley June 22nd 2011, 3:44 am

"To the kitchens, then." Rose said, excited to try it. And they went to the kitchens. Yep. I suck at scene changes. You post there first?
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black June 22nd 2011, 3:56 am

Vee and rose went off to the kitchens

[I suck too ... Transitions suck, not us]
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie McCann August 14th 2011, 6:24 am

"You know, every time I say the same sort of thing to someone else like my mum or dad...they just look at me like I'm absolutely ridiculous. Live life to the fullest and if that means indulging in sweets...then so be it," she grinned. "Oh! Here's the shop," she pointed out as they reached the door to Honeyduke's. Letting go of Melanie's hand, she opened up the door and held it open. "After you," she smiled.

Melanie smiled at Dom as she held the door open for her. "Thanks," She said with a soft smile as she stepped inside and waited for Dom to join her. She really did like Dom, she was a nice girl and she definitely thought she would want to spend more time with her. She was also a really good kisser if she said so herself. This post is short and sucks.
Melanie McCann
Melanie McCann

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley August 23rd 2011, 7:40 pm

"No problem," Dom replied, stepping into the store and then closing the door behind her. She glanced around the shop, glad that it wasn't too packed. "We're lucky we can actually move around in here today. During Hogsmeade weekends, this place is usually so packed that it's hard to get what you want," she said. "I know that they sugar quills are over that way," she said, pointing to the right. "And then all the amazing chocolates are over to the left. Up to you what you want to check out first."
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie McCann August 23rd 2011, 10:05 pm

"Oh wow, really? That's crazy." It didn't seem very filled today so it was hard to imagine it being super stuffed with people. "Let's go check out the chocolates," She suggested with a grin as she headed over to the left where Dom had said all the chocolates were. "Chocolate is like my guilty pleasure."

This post..ohmygod..it sucks...so bad...I'm sorry but it does. <.< I just don't know what to write and my muse for Melanie is like gone. <.<
Melanie McCann
Melanie McCann

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley August 31st 2011, 3:10 am

Well, the fact that I haven’t responded in a week doesn’t help either <.<
Since we only have a day left…probably time to sort of just get this wrapped up.

“I love chocolate. There’s just something amazing about it and it always manages to make me feel better,” Dom said, leading Melanie over to where the chocolate section was. “I really recommend this box,” she suggested, taking a box off of the shelf and holding it out for Melanie. “The variety is perfect for getting your chocolate fix and having a nice mix.”
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil August 31st 2011, 3:20 am

*As Melanie because I'm too lazy to log in as her rn*

Then they had a really great time and they went back to the castle and they got it on and it was fabulous and they went on and had a happy end of the year together...

Magical post is magical.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9