Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Honeydukes (Extra)

2 posters

Go down

Honeydukes (Extra) Empty Honeydukes (Extra)

Post  Walden Macnair November 11th 2011, 3:37 am

Because people always seem to be in threads I need....
Walden Macnair
Walden Macnair

Back to top Go down

Honeydukes (Extra) Empty Re: Honeydukes (Extra)

Post  Walden Macnair November 11th 2011, 4:48 am

Macnair followed her through the crowd, easily clearing way after her and staying close on her heels. As she prepared to slip through the door to Honeydukes he caught it and grabbed her shoulder, stepping though with her. "Well it seems we've tied. Now," he looked around, very much fitting the description a kid in a candy store, "What are you looking for?" He kept his hand on her shoulder, walking her over to the chocolate wall, his favourite part of the store. Letting go he reached up, grabbing the dark macadamia nut chocolate and one of the white pistachio ones.
Walden Macnair
Walden Macnair

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet Lockwood November 11th 2011, 6:30 am

Violet turned to glare up at him. "You cheated," she muttered, but made no move to push his hand away. It felt kind of nice, protective and big and warm anyway, which were things she really didn't get enough of since Bobby died. She missed having someone look out for her like he had. Following as he lead her toward the chocolate, her shoulders slumped comfortably down when he let go of her, and she glanced at all the different sorts of chocolate bars. "I don't know," she answered when he asked what she as looking for. "Whatever sounds good and has a nice price tag. And by nice, I mean cheap." She picked up a couple discounted chocolate bars with a smile- they were ones with tiny exploding candies mixed all through them.
Violet Lockwood
Violet Lockwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down