Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Honeydukes Sweet Shop

+22
Audrey Stevenson
Hermione Granger
Jenna Wood
Angelina Johnson
Jack Smith
Krasimir Svetkova
Reed Dawson
Teddy Lupin
Claire McCann
Melanie McCann
Ronald Weasley - Inactive
Rolf Scamander
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Draco Malfoy
Sirius Black
Gideon Prewett
Lily Evans
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Lucius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Molly Prewett
26 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Honeydukes Sweet Shop Empty Honeydukes Sweet Shop

Post  Molly Prewett October 4th 2010, 8:25 am

Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Honeydukes Sweet Shop Empty Re: Honeydukes Sweet Shop

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy October 18th 2010, 2:33 am

Pansy stepped inside, the little bell on the door tinkling as she did. Immediately she was surrounded by that warm smell of sugar that you can only get in a candy shop. She paused, trying to decide what she most wanted to eat. She figured they'd stop by the Three Broomsticks a little later for a proper meal, but something to eat now seemed too delicious to pass up. Letting go of Scorp's hand, she moved off through the store to skim the shelves, knowing they'd meet up again when their hands were full and they were ready to pay and head to their next stop, or at least find a bench somewhere to eat their new candies. She picked up a package of mini cauldron cakes and contemplated over a box of sugar quills, finally deciding to grab some, as well as a small box of Bertie Bott's before she headed up to the desk and handed over the proper change.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy October 18th 2010, 2:57 am

Dom is a fail and swamped and dying and feeling horrible for the long wait and dfhakjdsfkladjsf. Studying isn't even happening and omg. This is insane..so many thread. SORRY.

Scorpius was perfectly happy with going into Honeydukes, for he wouldn't mind getting a nice little stash of candy. Once they entered the store, he couldn't help but grin from the all the smells. This was one of his favourite places to visit when in Hogsmeade. Letting go of Pansy's hand, he moved around to the different shelves, being sure to stock up on lots of chocolate. He made sure to grab a box of sugar quills, for Dom has some good plans for those later. Poor Al. Walking over to the counter, he looked at her selection and gave it an approving nod. "Very nice," he grinned, looking at the Bertie Bott's beans. When it was his turn, he placed the stuff on the counter, handed over his money, then waited as it was placed in the bag. "I need to try and not consume this all at once," he said, knowing he probably could. "Got to keep this figure," he grinned, patting his belly.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy October 18th 2010, 3:25 am

Ashley thinks it isn't a big deal, as she'd wandered off to make dinner and isn't in a horrible rush anyway.

Pansy picked up her bag and smacked him lightly on the belly. "Oh yes. Must keep the figure. Your four o'clock might skip out on you if you get a chocolate-frog-gut, after all." She headed to the door of the store, waiting just outside for Scorp to follow her. Once he stepped out as well, she tilted her head down the street where she started off, searching for an empty bench where they could sit and eat some of their new candy while they figured out where else they wanted to go. Finally she found an unoccupied seat and sat down, holding her bag on her lap and pulling out the pack of cauldron cakes. "So now that you're rather caught up on me, what have I missed out on the fantastic adventures of our very own Scorpius," she almost threw his middle name in there just for kicks... but... what the hey, why not. "Hyperion Malfoy?" She smirked devilishly, knowing how much he hated it.

Last edited by Pansy Parkinson on October 18th 2010, 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy October 18th 2010, 3:34 am

All good! I...haven't studied any more. I was distracted...posting. So. Distracting.

Following her outside, he couldn't help but grin. Though, now he didn't have a four o'clock. He had to say goodbye to her a few days ago. It was sad, but it was for the best. Sitting down on the bench, he took out some chocolate and immediately began to eat it. "Urgh, you had to add the middle name," he groaned. "Once again, I should write a letter home, thanking my parents for that one. Well," he said, thinking of everything that happened. "I uhh...Rose and I are together now. Like, actually together in a relationship," he said, taking a bite of his chocolate as if it was no big deal. "Therefore, there are no more daily shags. I'm currently attempting to be a changed man," he grinned, wondering if he could actually do it. "Started when I sort of shagged in her in the library...then...we decided to try going out a go," he said nonchalantly.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy October 18th 2010, 3:36 am

I'd like to remind you both that cousin Lucius is currently fucking Polly in the basement. *blinks*
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy October 18th 2010, 3:51 am

*blinks* Oh. Well then, good thing they didn't stick around too long.
And Dom, would you like me to shun replying to you for the sake of your studies??

Pansy had lifted a cauldron cake halfway to her mouth when he mentioned being officially with Rose. She froze, slowly lowering the cake back to her lap as she stared at him. Just stared. Him still hating his middle name and buying tons of candy all at once was still normal. But... he was dating Rose? Well, that was a shock. "But... I thought you hated her? Last time I even brought her up you flipped a shit and said something to the effect of 'never never never'!" She laughed a little, amused by the idea of such a quick turnaround for the two of them who'd had such a passionate hatred just a while ago, to be dating now. Sounded like another relationship she vaguely knew of, one on the lovely planet of Mars. "My best friend, my manwhore best friend, a changed man? Well, well, well. Never thought I'd see the day." She leaned over laughing at his last addition to the conversation. "Of course it started with you getting in her pants. Though, I'm honestly surprised it turned into a relationship and not just library hate sex. You two really had it in for each other, didn't you?"
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy October 18th 2010, 7:20 am

He looked over at Pansy when she didn't say anything. He gave her a look, urging her to say what was on her mind. "Well, things changed I guess," he mumbled, giving her a slightly irritated look when she started laughing. "Alright. It's not that funny! She's not that bad of a girl. I mean...we just...sort of talked about it. I guess I couldn't really get her off my mind. I decided...to just go in open minded to all of it," he said, looking down at his chocolate and finding that he wasn't really in the mood to eat it any longer. Wrapping up the package, he placed it back in his bag then asked quietly, "What if I can't change? What if I'm forcing myself to become someone that I think she ought to have...when it's just not possible for me to change who I am? What if I hurt her...again?" he asked, placing the bag on the ground and sighing. He had felt horrible leaving her in the library after taking her virginity, but he couldn't bear to face her after what he had done.

Fuck studying. I give up.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy October 18th 2010, 7:42 am

Pansy could tell he was genuinely worried about it. She reached over and grabbed his hand. "Scorp, you'll figure it out. If you put your mind to it, I think you'll find a way. Everyone mellows out eventually. Maybe it's your turn?" She shrugged, contemplating the idea of it being Rose. Rose Weasley. Pansy supposed she'd always sort of disliked the girl just because Scorp had and just because she was one of the Weasleys. But if she was a Ravenclaw, she couldn't be that bad. They were quite clever, so at least she had her brain going for her. "Rose Weasley..." She narrowed her eyes a moment, thinking, before she smiled again. "I suppose you could've done worse." She poked him in the side, letting him know she was joking and as long as Rose, who's last name Pansy was already attempting to separate from her, made him happy, she'd be cool with it. Then the last sentence dawned on her. "Wait, you took her virginity on a library table? Dang. What'd she have to say about that? How... I can't believe I'm asking this, but how did that even happen?"
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy October 18th 2010, 7:55 am

He supposed that maybe she was right. Maybe it was his turn to mellow out and actually become a respectable guy. He guessed that that meant taking her on a date and whatnot, but truthfully, he'd be perfectly content with shagging her again. Oh, there was the good old Scorp. Skipping dinner and heading straight for dessert. He groaned when she said her last name, knowing that it wasn't good in the slightest. "Could have been worse? How?" he demanded, looking at her seriously. "Father is going to flip when he finds out," he groaned. "He can't stand the Weasleys. And he thought it was bad that I was friends with a Potter. Wait until he hears about my first girlfriend. I don't have to tell him, right?" He questioned. He listened to her questions, nodding immediately to the first one. "Well...she was in shock right after...then we both just...didn't talk and I left. Then I saw her a bit after that, apologized for being a wanker and that I might feel something a little more for her. As for the shagging, well...it was kind of like a game at first," he said with a small shrug. "I tried to do everything I could to get her to emit a sound, win this little bet. In the end, I suppose I technically won."

I almost wrote "technically one". Good gods. You wouldn't let me live that one down.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy October 18th 2010, 4:40 pm

"So you were trying to get her to make a sound, and the first thing you think of doing is sexing it up with her? I guess that honestly shouldn't surprise me, though." Pansy laughed, as that really did seem like something typical of her best friend, even though it was the girl he'd insisted he hated and probably wouldn't have touched with a ten foot pole a few weeks ago. Now he was all about touching her, apparently. "Remind me to never play that game with you. But yeah, your dad probably won't be happy about it, but better the Weasley girl than some half-brained Puff or that LilyLunaLolaLisa girl. Weasley's one thing, Potter's another. I still don't think he's quite over the fact that you're friends with Albus. I guess he can't get past the idea of you being friends with the kids of his Hogwarts enemies." Pansy shrugged. "I don't guess you'd have to tell him, but he's going to find out eventually, and wouldn't it be better if he finds out from you instead of discovering you were keeping it from him?" She didn't like to imagine what the Malfoy house would be like when he found out. Probably not a very happy place, what with Scorp's father storming about and his mother doting all over her angry husband trying to pacify him just because that was all she could ever do.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy October 19th 2010, 4:08 am

Scorpius couldn't help but smirk when she said, for he was sure that if they were to play the game, she would definitely lose. "Alright, we won't play it then," he said, reaching into his bag and grabbing a piece of chocolate. He felt better about it all, glad that she was able to help him relax over the whole thing. "Don't worry, I won't go near a Potter," he said with a small snort. "I mean, other than being friends. Al's definitely the best male friend I have at school. I...don't think I'll tell my dad about Rose though," he said honestly, not wanting to deal with his father's reaction. He knew that it wasn't going to be a good one and was going to avoid it as much as possible. Maybe he would be lucky and be out of the house and have a place of his own by the time it became common knowledge about him and Rose. "Should we keep it a secret do you think?" he asked, wondering if that was the best option. "Try and avoid telling people around school?"

Dom fails and that's about as long as a post that she's able to write right now. She can't...even smut. What is this.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy October 19th 2010, 4:25 am

Pansy shrugged and tried to think of the best way to handle a relationship that was a little unconventional, one which most of their friends would probably not exactly approve of. "I suppose you could keep it a secret for a while. It's probably something you should talk to her about though. If she's up for keeping it secret, great. But some girls feel cheated if they have to keep you a secret. Just a thought." She shrugged. "Besides school wide panic and the start of the apocalypse because our resident manwhore is calming down, what's the worst that could happen?" Pansy laughed, shoving her candy back into her bag and standing up. "Come on. I need new shoes and we can't just sit here eating our body weight in candy all day." She supposed they would head to Gladrags, since it was pretty much the only clothing shop around here. Maybe she would get lucky and they'd actually have some good clothes for once.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy October 19th 2010, 5:06 am

"Yeah, I suppose I should talk to her about it," he said with a small sigh. Pansy was right, like most times. He really ought to talk to Rose about this...for it was the two of them in a relationship now, not him and Pansy. How sad. I mean, what? Just kidding. Yeah. "Wait...you...need shoes?" he asked, giving her a questioning look. "What's wrong with the one's that you have?" He asked, glancing at her shoes as she stood in front of him. "I don't understand girls," he mumbled, shaking his head as he stood up. He wasn't going to argue though, for if if was something she wanted he would go with it. "Right, you lead the way," he said, his arm wrapping around hers as they began walking down the street to wherever it was she had in mind to by some shoes.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy October 19th 2010, 5:13 am

Pansy laughed as he was astounded by the fact that she wanted new shoes. "Well, these are all well and good, but I want some boots. Dunno why. I just do." She shrugged and led him off down the street, heading toward Gladrags where she will now post, right here.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact October 28th 2010, 2:01 am

Alright, Amethyst is finally going to post Polly. She apologizes for taking so long to do so.
Polly ends up opening the door and dragging Sirius inside behind her, because she's quite excited to see inside Honeydukes. Especially because it's quite colorful and she loves colorful things. The basement wasn't nearly as colorful. Yeah. "Wow! Zis place ees amazeeng!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 28th 2010, 3:56 am

I... just saw this. Ooops. Sirius grins as Polly drags him along, happy to be tagging along with her. "It really is, beautiful! They've got the most tasty treats," he said, letting her lead the way, so she can explore as she wishes. "Down that way you've got all the Bertie Bott's stuff, if you're feeling dangerous-- you never know what's really in those things," he laughed. "Oh, and look, it's Fizzing Whizbees! They're made of dried Billywig stings, so they'll make you float off the ground, if you suck on them long enough. Kinda gross, given that they're bugs, but they taste great!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact October 28th 2010, 4:23 am

Polly giggles and shakes her head, "Zat sounds razzer eenteresteeng. OH, ew, zese are ze cockroach clusters you were talkeeng about? Doesn't look all zat pleasant eizzer. Course, I'm not afraid of bugs so even eef zey do taste bad I zink I'd 'ave to try zem at least once. When I was younger I ate a worm for a bet. Gross, but I did eet." she shrugged. Polly may look all pretty and girly half the time, but she did have quite a habit of being a tomboy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 28th 2010, 4:29 am

Sirius burst out laughing, trying to imagine a dainty thing like Polly eating a worm. "I can hardly believe that," he laughed, smiling at Apolline. "Well, if you'd like, we can get a few of those, but they're ALL yours, so not trying those again! Oh, look, Acid Pops! Those'll burn a hole right through your tongue, or so my brother Regulus found out once. I laughed for hours, although he wasn't too pleased about it! So I'd be careful with those. But you might like these," he said, gesturing to some boxes on the right. "Chocoballs. They've got strawberry mousse inside-- I love strawberries, myself. They're rather like truffles, only better, and fruitier!" he exclaimed, smiling at Apolline as he took note of that beautiful smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact October 29th 2010, 4:13 am

"Acid?" she blinks, deciding that Acid Pops are not something she plans on trying any time soon. "I theenk I'll pass on zose." Polly looks at all the colorful candies and such, smiling and humming to herself. She'd never just gone on a date with someone so this was kind of strange and new to her, but she was enjoying herself. She looked at the list of flavors for the Bertie Bott's beans and wrinkled her nose, "Ew, zere are some really odd flavors een 'ere aren't zere?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 29th 2010, 4:17 am

Sirius laughed, nodding. "They mean every flavor, they really do. I mean, you've got chocolate and peppermint, but there's also horseradish and liver, and I swear this one time, Regulus got a bogey flavored one," he said, chuckling. "Here, how about we get a box? We can experiment and you can make fun of me when I have all the rotten luck," he suggested, plucking a small box of them off the shelf. "But if you're looking for the actual edible, non-weird substances, there's a good deal of chocolate down that way-- I better get some for my friend Remus, I've eaten so much of his chocolate this week," he chortled, grabbing a bunch of Remus' favorite bars off the shelf, and a box of truffles for him too, just for good measure.

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact October 29th 2010, 4:26 am

Remus is going to die of happy...JS.

Polly giggles lightly, looking at the shelves. "You get all ze rotten luck? I bet I'll get some pretty icky flavored ones - I tend to 'ave bad luck." she chewed at her lower lip, annoyed with herself for saying something negative. Ever since she'd left Beauxbaton Academy she'd made a promise to herself to be positive and not think about the bad experiences she'd had in the past. Positive, positive, positive - that was the way to go. "Hmm, I wonder eef zey 'ave...ah ha!" she grinned, pulling a bar off the shelf. It was super awesome dark chocolate. "I just love dark chocolate. Ze French make ze best dark chocolate...I'll admit I probably eat more of eet zan I should." she giggled. "Do you make a habit of eating your friend's chocolate, what was 'is name, Remus? I wonder 'ow 'ard 'e tries to 'ide eet all from you zen."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 29th 2010, 4:30 am

"Oh, he makes it his life's goal to find a hiding spot that I won't find, but I know him too well-- it's almost a game of sorts, between us," he said, babbling on animatedly about his Remus. "I love dark chocolate too, it's simply the best. Remus loves all kinds of chocolate, but really I won't eat anything but dark chocolate, in all honesty, I just don't like the rest. I hate white chocolate, and I don't really like milk chocolate. I don't think I've ever had French chocolate, but Swiss chocolate has to be one of my favorites-- they really know how to make it!" he said brightly, grabbing another bar off the shelf for Remus, 'cause he can't help himself.

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact October 29th 2010, 4:46 am

Inner!Remus wonders if it'd help if he just stopped getting dark chocolate from now on and just got white chocolate...but then he'd miss having dark chocolate and he sort of likes it when Sirius steals the stuff. It's fun and generally that means he gets to talk to Sirius even more which is always a plus. Another plus is when Sirius feeds Remus chocolate...yeah.

"You 'ave never tried French chocolate?" Polly gaped, "Well zen, we'll just 'ave to change zat. I 'ave some back een my dorm room so I'll remember eet for ze next time we see each uzzer. You 'ave to try eet! Eet ees simply ze best!" she smiled happily. "Eet sounds like you and zis Remus are really close - which ees good eef you steal 'is chocolate all ze time." she giggled. "Eef someone tried to steal my chocolate, and I wasn't close friends wiv zem, zen I would show zem a zing or two - zey wouldn't like zat." Sadly though, Polly doesn't have really close friends. After the incidents at the Academy, she found it rather hard to trust people, even if they were really nice and friendly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 29th 2010, 4:55 am

Sirius and Remus are definitely sharing this chocolate that Sirius is buying, just saying.

"You've got to bring some next time, then," he said, grinning widely when she mentions the next time they'll see each other, which can only be a good sign, if she's smiling about that. "Yeah, we're really close-- he's been one of my best friends since the first day of first year. We've got a close knit group of friends-- there's me, there's Remus, and there's James and Peter too, and we've been friends forever and we'll always be friends. It's rather wonderful, having such good buddies. Do you have any close friends?" he asked curiously, as they made their way through the store to the check out counter.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next