Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Honeydukes Sweet Shop

+22
Audrey Stevenson
Hermione Granger
Jenna Wood
Angelina Johnson
Jack Smith
Krasimir Svetkova
Reed Dawson
Teddy Lupin
Claire McCann
Melanie McCann
Ronald Weasley - Inactive
Rolf Scamander
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Draco Malfoy
Sirius Black
Gideon Prewett
Lily Evans
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Lucius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Molly Prewett
26 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Honeydukes Sweet Shop - Page 2 Empty Re: Honeydukes Sweet Shop

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact October 29th 2010, 5:07 am

Oh yes they are. And it's going to be an adorable scene...because Amethyst loves adorable scenes and squeals a lot when they happen.

"Zat's awesome! You've been friends zat long?" she smiled happily for Sirius. "Zen I guess Remus definitely ees razzer used to you stealeeng 'is chocolate by now." she looks away uneasily when Sirius asks if she has any close friends. "Not really...apparently I wasn't very popular back at ze Academy." Images and voices popped into her mind - the boys tripping her in the hallways or hiding her stuff just to watch her panic, the girls taunting voices and cruel words, and that wasn't even the worst of it. She shivered, giving her head a quick shake, a haunted look in her eyes. This conversation was going to leave her vulnerable if continued and she never handled it well. She didn't want to end up snapping at Sirius and pissing him off. "Eet doesn't matter now, zoh. Zis ees a new school wiv new people...so 'opefully I'll get some close friends soon.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 29th 2010, 5:16 am

Sirius smiled at that, easily appeased as he placed all his chocolate on the counter, and Polly's as well, paying for all of it, of course. Bitch, he's a Black who is still on the family tree, he can afford to buy the whole store if he wants. "Well, I'm glad you're so optimistic! And you should be. I for one wouldn't mind being a close friend of yours-- I don't know you that well, but I'd certainly love to get to know you more," he said, as he started walking to wards the doorway with her. "So, where would you like to go next? We could do some more shopping, or if you're hungry or something, we can go grab something to eat, perhaps? There's the Three Broomsticks down there, it's a rather nice inn, fantastic butterbeer, and down there is Madame Puddifoot's, if you'd prefer a more... romantic location," he said, having frequented the place often enough with girly girls, obviously.

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact October 29th 2010, 5:19 am

[I have to go now, lovely!!!! I'll reply in the morning before leaving for work if I wake up in time. XD
I LOVE YOU LOTS AND LOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<3]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 29th 2010, 5:21 am

[GOODNIGHT, BABE! <3 I LOVE YOU MORE.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact October 30th 2010, 3:41 am

"Zank you." Polly smiled, when Sirius paid for her stuff. She linked her arm with his as they headed for the door - in a friendly way of course. "You know, you're one of ze first people een a long time zat 'as said zat zey'd want to get to know me more. Eet really makes me 'appy, you know?" she contemplated his question, figuring a more romantic location wasn't really something she'd be interested in - she wasn't much of a girly girl, except for when it came to dressing up. "Hmm, I zeenk ze Three Broomsteecks sounds eenteresteeng. I 'aven't really tried butterbeer yet."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 30th 2010, 3:44 am

"Alright then, off we go," he said, leading the way where I will post.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans October 30th 2010, 3:00 pm

Lily nods her thanks at Gideon, secretly very pleased with his gentlemanly behaviour as she crosses the threshold and looks about the store. "Hmm, I see sugar in every form except for raw, so far" she comments with a little smile as she starts moving about, eying off the display of sugar quills and waiting for Gideon to join her from the door.
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett October 30th 2010, 3:05 pm

Gideon joins her, smiling at the tinkle of the bell on the door as it closes behind them. "Yeah, I though that might happen... Maybe they have some raw sugar out the back? We could always sneak down there and nick it." He says, throwing a naughty grin in her direction. "Or I could just get you a Sugar Quill to lick while you're in class..." He smirks, feeling quite daring. A tiny part of him hopes he doesn't cross the line between cheeky and just plain rude, but he quashes that small fraction.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans October 30th 2010, 3:25 pm

Mya dies laughing.

Lily looks completely and utterly scandalised. "Well, most people think they're daring breaking rules under a prefect's nose. You're the first lawbreaker I've come across. Always pushing the limits, aren't you?" she says, unable to stop the little smirk from breaking out across her face even though she will insist on leaving some money behind for it if they do find the store's sugar stash. She flushes slightly at his crack about the Sugar Quill, not quite sure how to respond. If Potter said something of the sort, she'd simply deck him and walk out. But she likes Gideon, and his playfulness amuses her because he seems to understand that there is a line... even if he is currently pushing it. Her eyebrow arches slightly. "Some of us actually use real quills in History of Magic and take notes," she says flatly, the warning clear in her voice. "Come exam time, you can actually make a fortune selling History of Magic notes," she comments offhandedly, because there's only about three people in the whole year who actually pay attention to that class.
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett October 30th 2010, 3:38 pm

"Maybe," Gideon comments, "But all the money couldn't make up for all the extra sleep I could have had and the years I have lost by even attending that class... Well, maybe you'd like a Sugar Quill for your homework then... Or your procrastination? Come on, Lily, it's on me! And yes, I like to push the boundaries, but I've never been caught." He boasts a little, crossing his fingers surreptitiously behind his back as he speaks. "Haven't you heard about my motorbike?"
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans October 30th 2010, 3:50 pm

Lily shrugs nonchalantly, trying not to appear too pleased as she accepts his offer of a Sugar Quill. It's only a little Sugar Quill after all, and although she's perfectly capable of buying it herself, she appreciates the gesture. "Sure, thanks. You know there's a first time for everything though, right? So when you do finally get caught out in your delinquent ways, I'm going to laugh," she warns. "Well then, since you're the expert, how are we meant to sneak into the store room and pilfer the sugar stash? And no, I can't say I have heard about your motorbike, but I suppose you've managed to break laws and speed limits and all sorts with it? Luckily not your neck," she says lightly.
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett October 30th 2010, 3:56 pm

Gideon will be sitting in History of Magic, imagining Lily licking that Sugar Quill. JS. "I know, but we've been good so far. Well, pretty good. My brother Fabian has one as well, and yeah, a few laws. Also, they fly." He adds, as if that is nothing. It is nothing to a Prewett, I suppose. "And I'm glad you appreciate my neck, as well as hopefully the rest of me. As for getting downstairs," he says, casting a look at the shopkeeper at the counter, "let's start with a distraction, shall we?" With that, Gideon puts his hands on Lily's waist and spins her around a little so they are properly facing each other, and with Lily in between Gideon and the counter, he pulls out his wand and casts a spell, sending an entire wall of the displays crashing to the ground.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans October 30th 2010, 4:07 pm

Lily doesn't lick Sugar Quills. She sucks on them. JS.
Lily's eyes widen a little. "They fly!?" she bursts out, because sometimes she forgets that perfectly muggle things can be enchanted and made magic as well. Then she realises just that. "Of course they do," she mutters, because she's actually not at all surprised now that she thinks of it. "What are you-?" she begins as Gideon grabs her by the waist and spins her about, but is cut off by the loud crash of an entire display tumbling to the floor. For half a second she feels sorry for the shopkeeper as he rushes towards the mess with his back conveniently to both them and the door they need, but then the rush of adrenalin kicks in, her green eyes sparkling with the excitement. "Now?" she hisses, grabbing his hand and making a dash for the door that hides the stairs to their quarry.
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett October 30th 2010, 4:17 pm

Gideon would like to hold a short funeral for his brain, which promptly exploded upon reading that very first line. RIP Brain of Gideon. -insert funeral march music here- Okay, that's enough time. Now, time for a proper post.

Gideon smirks, letting himself be dragged behind Lily as they ducked through the doorway and jumped the few steps down to the storeroom. Once inside, he didn't let go of Lily's hand, but began to look around for some raw sugar. "You know," he remarks offhandedly, "Judging from that one wouldn't have thought you were a prefect. Looks like you've had some practice at breaking the rules." He smirks. "Can you see the sugar?"
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans October 30th 2010, 4:28 pm

*smirks and throws flowers on the casket of Gideon's brain*

Lily stops dead for a moment at Gideon's remark, taking a moment to come up with a suitable reply and not really realising that she's still got a hold of his hand because it's actually quite comfortable to her. She lets out a short, incredulous laugh and gestures back in the direction they've just come. "Well I didn't exactly want to be sticking around there after all that vandalism and destruction you caused. Besides, if they try to take my badge I'll just sell you out," she says with a little smirk, because McGoogles would believe her if she insisted she was innocent. She shrugs innocently. "I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, and you're a bad influence."
With that, she turns on her heel, dropping his hand in the process, and starts rifling through cupboards. She moves quickly, because she's not silly and she realises they probably don't wait to loiter here any longer than they need to. "Nothing yet. You?"
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett October 30th 2010, 4:36 pm

-makes a funeral speech- "Gideon's brain had a short-lived and possibly ill-used life, but at least he wasn't overused. Amen." -cries as the casket is lowered-

Gideon pouts a little. "You'd sell me out? Really? Well, that's okay - I can talk my way out of pretty much anything - especially if I can get baked goods from my little sister beforehand." He says with a grin. "They make a great persuasion tool, after all. And I take pride in being a bad influence on anyone, you know, but a prefect is worth bonus points when they misbehave," He nods, beginning to move aside pots and bags of ingredients with both hands now that they are free. "Were we after a particular type of sugar? What do they use in lemonade? There's some brown sugar over here..." He says, indicating the open bag with one hand.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans October 30th 2010, 4:43 pm

*gigglesnorts*

"Bonus points for prefects?" Lily tosses over her shoulder, eyebrow arched. "Better not make it easy then. Um, I think it needs to be white sugar, actually. Tuney would flip if I sent her brown sugar anyway, because she'll think it looks too dirty," she says derisively, moving on to a set of sturdy shelves and rifling through them. "Ah ha!" she finally exclaims, turning with a triumphant grin to show Gideon the packet of white sugar now in her hand. "So now we need an escape plan, right? Or do we just make a break for it?"
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett October 30th 2010, 4:56 pm

"Yep - bonus points. You see, there's this whole system. People who are harder to corrupt are worth more points and are also usually prefects. Others, like truants, are worth not very many at all." Gideon explains. "It's like when you drive - slow targets aren't worth as many points if you hit them. Make sense?" He snorts at Lily's comments about Petunia. "Dirty? Does she never cook? Wow. Um, okay - escape plan. I hadn't gotten that far..." He ponders for a moment, then remembers something and facepalms. "And you have the Sugar Quill too! Damn." He reaches into his pockets, grabbing a few Galleons from his pocket "That should be enough," he mutters, grabbing Lily's hand again and turning to face her. "You ready?"

Without waiting for an answer, he runs back to the doorway and the exit, pulling Lily along, and pausing only to put the coins on the counter on their way out. The door slams, and the shopkeeper turns as the bell rings. Thinking quickly, Gideon grabs Lily's other hand, spinning her around again - they are now standing practically chest to chest, the sugar packet between them as the shopkeeper looks out the window suspiciously. He drapes his arms around her waist for a few seconds, making sure to glare at his nosiness as if he was interrupting something, and as the shopkeeper turns back to the display, he lets go of one arm and takes the sugar. "Well, that went well, don't you think?"
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black November 27th 2010, 5:55 am

Caradoc and Pansy enter Honeydukes, and Rad's immediately blown away, and decides that someday, when he's beautiful and dirty, dirty rich, he is so buying everything he can see in here. "Oh Jesus, I think I'm in heaven, girl! Tell me that have those delicious liquor chocolates, I've been dying for one forever!" he exclaimed, immediately running through the store, dragging Pansy by her wrist behind him and looking positively gleeful. "So much candy! SO MUCH DELICIOUS CANDY!"

[Well now. This is awkward, because it is Jared Padalecki who is addicted to candy. BUT OH WELL FOLKS, EVER SINCE I READ THIS ONE J2 FIC, RAD HAS DECIDED HE LIKES CANDY JUST AS MUCH.]
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

http://eowynchester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy November 27th 2010, 6:11 am

Honeydukes Sweet Shop - Page 2 Nd7iba
Pansy laughed at him and followed where he pulled her, not like she had much other choice anyway. "Then don't just look at it, let's get some! I think they have some liquor chocolate over here, actually." She led him over toward a corner full of shelf after shelf of chocolates, glancing over them as she searched. "Here they are!" She pointed out a few boxes of different kinds, how perfect.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black November 27th 2010, 4:23 pm

Caradoc grins when he sees all the delicious liquor chocolates Eowyn's praying to Merlin she gets some of this holiday season, and is going all:
Honeydukes Sweet Shop - Page 2 24zeko1

He grabs a basket and dumps several boxes in, deciding this is a completely acceptable way to spend all the money he made modeling in some ridiculously ugly brick-patterned pants, just saying, because somebody must have been hella persuasive to get him into that abomination. Eowyn will forever laugh at that picture, forever.

Spoiler:

"This place is like fucking heaven! What else do they have here, anything cool, they must, being a wizard shop and all," he said, wandering the aisles with wide eyes. "You know, I've never been in a place like this before, I mean, that wasn't a muggle place. This is so totally awes-- are those actually blood lollipops?"
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

http://eowynchester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy November 27th 2010, 4:58 pm

I think I am dead from laughing at that picture. "Yes, they are! They're surprisingly good, actually. There's licorice wands too, and cauldron cakes which are pretty good. Um. OH! Chocolate frogs! You've got to get one of these. Hell, get six and you'll thank me later." She picked up a few boxes of them, handing them to Rad, and grabbing a couple boxes for herself. "And then there's always Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans. We'll get a little box of them. You're not a proper wizard until you've tried these. Mmm, and sugar quills." She picked up a few of them, and then reached back for one more.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy December 6th 2010, 6:04 am

Draco let Pansy drag him in and brushed the snow off his coat and her shoulders as they entered. Letting go of her hand he made a beeline for the chocolate.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy December 6th 2010, 6:13 am

Pansy smirked as he hurried off toward the chocolate, going her own way to pick up a box of Bertie Bott's because she and Scorp liked to play games with those. Wait, maybe that's only on Pigfarts. Whatever, she grabs a box of them along with some licorice wands since Scorp likes wands now. She headed over to where Draco was, grabbing a box of Ice Mice on her way. "All done." She smiled, because she had been very quick and he was only still looking at all the things on the shelves.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy December 6th 2010, 6:16 am

Draco is to honeydukes as Pansy is to bookstores. He was currently looking at the range of chocolate bars, debating the merits of dark versus milk chocolate when combined with caramel. He glanced at her when she arrived next to him, "Cool, I need a minute." He grabbed an extra large milk chocolate hazelnut marshmallow bar for Scorp because he knew he loved them and then hesitantly reached for the dark chocolate caramel bar.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next