Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outside the Kitchens, by the Painting of the Pear

+16
Lily Evans
Sidney Fletcher
Beatrice Orwell
Ginny Weasley
Draco Malfoy
Molly Prewett
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Ronald Weasley - Inactive
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Sirius Black
Remus Lupin
Rabastan Lestrange
Katie Bell
Marco Montague
Ronald Weasley
Louis Weasley
20 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Outside the Kitchens, by the Painting of the Pear - Page 3 Empty Re: Outside the Kitchens, by the Painting of the Pear

Post  Louis Weasley September 5th 2010, 4:32 am

He grinned "alright. I'm okay with that! Hey, do you think we should get going? it must be almost time for dinner by now!"
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Outside the Kitchens, by the Painting of the Pear - Page 3 Empty Re: Outside the Kitchens, by the Painting of the Pear

Post  Ronald Weasley September 5th 2010, 4:34 am

She looked around for a clock but didn't spot one. "Shoot, you're probably right." She stood. "We should get going. Thank you for bringing me here. I had so much fun." She bit her lip then walked over to his side of the table and planted a small kiss on his cheek. She pulled back and was a bright shade of red. "Shall we?"
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

http://myownworldtoescape.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley September 5th 2010, 4:35 am

Louis' eyes widened and his cheeks flushed a little when Lavender kissed his cheek. "I uh. yes, let's go!" He hesitated for a moment before offering his arm to her
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley September 5th 2010, 4:37 am

She smiled at him again and wrapped her arm in his. She was really beginning to like this guy. They then headed out the door so Ange can go poof.
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

http://myownworldtoescape.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague September 5th 2010, 5:06 pm

Marco is here, making his way toward the kitchens. He wanted some good Italian food, but if he wants the real stuff, he realized he was going to have to make it himself like Mama taught him to. Because what these house elves called lasagna is simply shameful.
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell September 5th 2010, 5:10 pm

Katie knew the kitchens were down here somewhere, she had seen countless students come out of this passage way with food. If she could just find the door... it had to be around here somewhere. There was someone else looking for the door too. She knew from the back of his head who it was. There was no mistaking that lush hair. She coughed to get his attention, "I changed my mind." She said. The words were out before she knew she was going to say it. But that was what she wanted. She crossed her arms and stared defiantly at him.
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

http://voldemortisgoingdown.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague September 5th 2010, 5:16 pm

Marco turned as someone coughed, and smirked when he realized it was Katie. Ha, she had found him this time. He crossed his arms as well, mimicking her pose. "About what?" He stayed where he was, standing in front of the painting he had been told was the entrance to the kitchens. Apparently you had to tickle it to get inside, but that sounded stupid and he didn't want to try it in front of Katie in case that Ravenclaw girl had lied to him.
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell September 5th 2010, 5:20 pm

"About the school. About the people. About... us" She said, her voice was strong and cool as she looked at Marco. She didn't move any closer to him. "I thought about it. And I like you. I want to be with you. I am sorry for what future pain this may cause you but..." At this point Katie faltered. She was usually a blunt person, and was a loss at why she was unable to say the next part. She took a deep breath and continued, "but, I don't think I could bare seeing you with someone else. I know it sounds crazy. I have knows you less than a week. But I have made my decision."
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague September 5th 2010, 5:26 pm

Marco's smirk turned into a smile. "Well that's good news." He went over, wrapping his hand around her wrist and pulling her along toward the painting. "Just tell me one more thing first, Katie. How d'you open this?" He gestured toward the painting, watching her face. That was easier than he'd expected. He'd gotten Katie Bell to change her mind in his favor, and he hadn't even seen her since they'd 'talked' in the library. Maybe his absence had been better than another argument for making her see how stupid it was to let other people decide things for you. "By the way, I like you too." He tucked a piece of her hair back before looking at the painting again, narrowing his eyes at the pear and wondering if it was really that stupid and that simple to just tickle it.
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell September 5th 2010, 5:34 pm

Katie pulled away from him, her face annoyed, "That's it? No dramatic sweeping me off my feet? No fiery kiss? Nothing like that? Merlin boy's are crap. I think I might turn lesbian actually!" She looked at him up and down. No... she could never go lesbian with a boy like that. But, she could always play hima little, make him believe she would.

[I will adress the pear think in a moment, dont open to portrait yet]
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague September 5th 2010, 5:42 pm

He turned to her again, his eyes wide. "Tell me you're joking!" He put his hands on her arms, turning so they were facing each other. "You girls are always wanting a fairy tale, aren't you? Guys can't be expected to be romantic all the time, you know." Especially not while hungry. He smiled a little. "It messes with our heads." He whispered, as if it was a great secret he had just told her. He pulled her body right up to his, wrapping his arms tight around her. He stared at her eyes a moment before he leaned down and kissed her, not too hard, but with an attempt to put everything he was feeling for her into it. He loved kissing her. He'd do it all day if she'd let him, but he pulled back before he got too carried away. "Forgive me?"
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell September 5th 2010, 5:45 pm

She smiled brightly and pecked him on the lips; "Forgiven!" She went around him and leant against the portrait in an effort to look cool, but in the process she touched the pear causing it to giggle. Katie turned in shock and stumbled away; "Holy shit! What in the world... Di- Did that pear just giggle at me when I touched it? ...Merlin I feel so violated!"
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague September 5th 2010, 5:49 pm

Marco laughed at her, catching her from tripping over her own feet as she scarpered away from the painting. "I believe you're meant to tickle it to get in. But it sounds, well, dumb." He reached up tentatively, pausing before he touched it, and then traced his fingers along the edge of the pear curiously. Again, it giggled and he pulled his hand quickly away, but the painting slid away as promised, and the entry to the kitchen was revealed. "Ah. Apparently that's it."
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell September 5th 2010, 5:59 pm

"Oh... thats the kitchens. Wow. This is going to save me a lot of unnecessary hunger in the future..." Katie's face lit up with a smile and she turned to Marco, "And this means no more waiting for lunch or dinner for food. Oh sweet Merlin, I'm going weak at the knees!" She was literally jumping for joy at the idea of having finally found the kitchens. "Come on!" She grabbed his hand and dragged her in.

[Post in there Smile ]
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague September 5th 2010, 6:04 pm

Marco couldn't help but smile at how excited she was about it. "And finally I can have ravioli worth being called ravioli." He let her pull him inside, and took a quick look around. It was absolutely massive in here, stoves and freezers and refrigerators, tables, a huge fireplace, counter space galore. His mother would have a heart attack and die happy if she saw this kitchen. He made a note not to show it to her for that precise reason, as no one made tiramisu like his Mama. "C'mon, you." He pulled her from the doorway where she too had frozen in amazement, and he headed over toward the cabinets to search through them.

[It's taken atm, so I suppose we could just pretend they're in the kitchen on this thread I suppose?]
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell September 5th 2010, 6:11 pm

[Works for me Smile]

"I just... wow" Katie was in awe. She was like a 5 year old child on christmas... no wait, she was like this on christmas too. The kitchen was amazing, it was so large, and there was food on every counter. "Yo- You cook?" Her eyes glazed over. What she would do to have some of that. Maybe she could ... persuade him. That is if he were to say no. "Would you care to make me some? I am ever so hungry!"
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague September 5th 2010, 6:15 pm

Marco led her over to a stool by the counters and started going through cabinets and drawers, pulling out noodles and things. He walked over to her and smirked, holding a box of spaghetti noodles in his hand. "How do you feel about S&M? [spaghetti and meatballs, duh] I think I could be persuaded to make enough for the both of us. Obviously I'll be making some for myself, but what's the benefits of me sharing with you?" He smiled, waiting for her to give him a good reason or two.
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell September 5th 2010, 6:43 pm

"S&M? I can't say I would say no." She smiled as he said he wanted to be persuaded. She had had much practice at this. She should have felt weird being so ready for this when just days before she had done everything she could to stay out of his way. But, hey, she was a hormonal teenage girl. She smiled shyly and walked up to him, pressing her body against his, taking the food out of his hands and placing it back on the counter. She picked herself up and sat on the edge of the counter, "Well, I am sure, I can do some persuading... how much persuading are we talking? A kiss?" She leant in and pecked him on the lips pulling away before he could kiss her deeper.
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague September 5th 2010, 6:48 pm

Marco smiled as she walked up to him, that certain glint in her eye that told him he was going to like whatever she was plotting. As she took the box from his hands and hopped up on the counter, he put his hands on her knees and moved them apart a bit so he could stand as close as he could to her, against the counter. As she kissed him quickly, he laughed. "That'll get you about half a meatball, I think."
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell September 5th 2010, 6:54 pm

"Half a meatball? Are you kidding me? Defiantly a string of spaghetti too!" She placed her hands around his back, and slid forwards closer to the edge, so she was even closer. She moved her hands to his shoulders entwining them in his hair and leaning her lips to his cheek. She placed feather light kisses up his cheek bone to his hair line, bringing his face into her neck. "What about now?" She whispered.
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague September 5th 2010, 7:00 pm

He slid his hands up her thighs around to her back as she scooted forward. "Alright, one string maybe. Two if I'm feeling generous when it's done." Her breath on his skin was maddening. He'd have to walk away to cook something soon or else he'd have a problem to take care of, but he wasn't done yet. His lips met her neck for a moment as he wrapped his hands around her waist. "Oh, you're definitely getting there."
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell September 5th 2010, 7:06 pm

She liked the feeling of his hands on her, up her thighs and around her back. She smiled against his skin, knowing he was defiantly enjoying this. She wanted to kiss his lips, but, she felt teasing would be much more fun. She moved her lips to his head and nibbled it lightly, smiling at his reaction. She leant back staring into his eyes, "Am I able to get fed yet or not?" With out wait for his answer she swooped in and kissed him right on the corner of his lips, teasing him.
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague September 5th 2010, 7:11 pm

Ah, so close. "Now, now. Me feeding you is extra." He winked at her, leaning in closer, both daring and asking her to kiss him without a word. He ran a hand up her back, resting it on the back of her neck, but not pulling her forward. She'd have to do it herself. He tangled his fingers in her hair a bit, admiring just how soft it was.
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell September 5th 2010, 7:23 pm

"Extra? Well that's unfair," She knew what he wanted, but no way was she going to give in. A smile played on her lips debating what to do next, "Hmm... Actually, I don't think I am that hungry, and you probably aren't that good of a cook anyway!" She laughed taking his hands from around her neck and jumping down off the counter settling on a stood across the room, picking at a cookie instead.
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague September 5th 2010, 7:28 pm

Marco lifted an eyebrow in surprise as she slipped away so quickly. "Oh really? Fine, fine. More for me." She'd be back. He pulled out a few pots, filling one with water and a pinch of salt to boil, and he started making some sauce in the other. He managed to find some hamburger in the fridge, and he pulled it out, mixed some secret spices and seasonings and such into the meat, and started shaping meatballs. It really smelled delicious, and he sang a lovely song in Italian softly while he cooked.
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next