Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outside the Kitchens, by the Painting of the Pear

+16
Lily Evans
Sidney Fletcher
Beatrice Orwell
Ginny Weasley
Draco Malfoy
Molly Prewett
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Ronald Weasley - Inactive
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Sirius Black
Remus Lupin
Rabastan Lestrange
Katie Bell
Marco Montague
Ronald Weasley
Louis Weasley
20 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Outside the Kitchens, by the Painting of the Pear - Page 2 Empty Re: Outside the Kitchens, by the Painting of the Pear

Post  Ronald Weasley September 4th 2010, 4:18 am

She nodded in agreement. "I agree. Definitely gave you more points in my book." She took another bite and practically melted. "Thank you for making this. It was a great idea!"
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

http://myownworldtoescape.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Outside the Kitchens, by the Painting of the Pear - Page 2 Empty Re: Outside the Kitchens, by the Painting of the Pear

Post  Louis Weasley September 4th 2010, 4:20 am

Louis smiled "you're welcome. It's nice to make things for people like this. I'm having a lot of fun."
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley September 4th 2010, 4:24 am

"I'm having a lot of fun too. This was a good idea, coming here. Oh, but you know what was really weird.." She was Lavender and she had to gossip. "After we got done talking in the Great Hall yesterday, Seamus was acting like, really weird. He seemed like angry or something. Have you two met before or something?"

[If you are Seamus reading this..then...sorry :/ ]
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley September 4th 2010, 4:29 am

Louis frowned at her "No, I've never met him before. but he was probably just upset I took your attention away from him. I mean come on, if you were a guy talking to a pretty girl and another guy just butted in, wouldn't you be a little upset?" he smiled a little at her
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley September 4th 2010, 4:31 am

"Really? You think that's why? That was pretty much the first time we have been alone together. I mean, I obviously know him, we're in the same year. I just didn't know if it was something to do with Quidditch or something dumb like that." She shrugged.
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley September 4th 2010, 4:33 am

He shrugged "I don't know but I don't really play Quidditch. Not for Hogwarts anyway. Not much of a competitive guy when it comes to sports. I like playing just for fun with my siblings or friends." He blushed a little "But I'd wager he's a little jealous" he said quietly
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley September 4th 2010, 4:37 am

"I don't play either. I prefer to watch. I'm not a very good flier though." She as a little taken aback when he mentioned jealousy. "That's weird. He has no reason to be jealous. Boys are silly. No offense.." She giggled.
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley September 4th 2010, 4:41 am

Louis shrugged and tried to be nonchalant in saying "Well, like I said, you're a beautiful girl Lavender. He probably likes you and feels threatened by me. And, no offense taken. I know we can be a bit ridiculous sometimes"
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley September 4th 2010, 4:45 am

She blushed when he complimented her. "Well, if that is the case, he should be threatened." She smiled at him, not realizing she will eventually have a rather hard decision between the two boys. "So, why just a summer girlfriend?"
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley September 4th 2010, 9:46 pm

Louis flushed a little at her comment. "Oh, uhh well she was a very nice girl, but a bit of an air head and I found out we didn't really have much in common. It was better in the end for us to just be friends."
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley September 4th 2010, 11:35 pm

"Well thats kind of cool that you could stay friends. It shows you are a...gentleman I guess." She shrugged. "I've never really had a boyfriend unless you count.." She trailed off thinking about her horrible excuse of a boyfriend. Truth was, she was still pretty hurt about that situation. "Oh, never mind." She blushed while Dean murders me for letting Lav go out again...oops :/
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley September 5th 2010, 1:36 am

Louis looked at her, concerned "Something wrong? Did the relationship not end well? You...don't have to talk about it if you don't want to, but I've been told I'm a pretty good listener" He took another bite of cheesecake to stop from rambling on and on like he'd taken a babbling beverage
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley September 5th 2010, 2:03 am

"I guess you could say that." She then recalled Louis last name and mentally facepalmed. "Uh..I dated Ron. I think he just dated me to make Hermione jealous." She blushed and looked down at her plate.
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley September 5th 2010, 3:38 am

"Oh..." Louis trailed off a bit. "Well my cousin can be a right git sometimes. And if you don't mind me saying so, he's missing out." He smiled at her "I'm sorry you had to deal with that." he reached a tentative hand to hold hers in comfort.
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley September 5th 2010, 3:47 am

"Thanks. I guess I was sort of desperate for a boyfriend at that point too." She blushes when he grabs hold of her hand. "Well, it's hard to tell that you are related at all. You're so sweet." She gave his hand a small squeeze, letting him know that she was okay with this contact.
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley September 5th 2010, 3:54 am

Louis grinned like this when Lavender squeezed his hand:
Outside the Kitchens, by the Painting of the Pear - Page 2 Joseph-Gordon-Levitt
"Well it's not hard to be sweet when you're in the presence of an amazing girl." He smiled up at her "So what do you like to do Lavender?"
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley September 5th 2010, 4:00 am

She smiled even wider when he complimented her. "I like to spend a lot of time outdoors. If I could be outside all the time, I probably would. I even love to play in the rain! It's so fun. Most of the time though, I like to lay back in the grass and look at the clouds." She smiled again. "How about you? Besides being an amazing cook."

He looks A LOT like Heath in that one!!! Very Happy
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley September 5th 2010, 4:10 am

Louis smiled and reluctantly pulled his hand away from hers to clear both their now empty plates. "So you're an outdoorsy girl huh? That's pretty cool. I mostly like to read or study. but I'm not a complete bookworm I swear" He laughed "I do like the fresh air every now and then too."

I KNOW RIGHT?
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley September 5th 2010, 4:14 am

She laughed. "So it is true what they say about Ravenclaws. I have a pretty short attention span. If I'm going to read something for fun, there can't be any living thing within 100 meters of me." She giggled. "Maybe we could have one of our study dates outside sometime." She grinned when she said the word 'date'.
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley September 5th 2010, 4:18 am

He laughed "Hey now, don't judge me!" he feigned a hurt ego and smiled when she said study date too "Maybe we could. That sounds like an excellent idea."
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley September 5th 2010, 4:22 am

"I'm sure you guys say stuff about Gryffindors too!" She smiled sweetly at him. "Yeah, best to do it before it gets really cold too." For some reason, when she said that, she had a picture of the two of them cuddling next to a fire. She shook the image away. She had ,after all, just met this guy.
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley September 5th 2010, 4:24 am

He laughed lightly "I suppose we all have our stereotypes for each other don't we? And yes, I'm not a huge fan of the cold either. We'll study outside soon okay?"
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley September 5th 2010, 4:29 am

She beamed. "Promise?" She held out her hand for him to shake, like they were making a business deal. "I have the perfect spot too."
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley September 5th 2010, 4:30 am

He laughed and shook her hand "Promise! Where might that be?"
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley September 5th 2010, 4:31 am

She shook her head. "Not telling. This was a surprise to me." She gestured to the kitchen. "It's my turn to surprise you."
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next