Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hospital Wing: Office

+3
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Molly Prewett
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Hospital Wing: Office - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hospital Wing: Office

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven May 12th 2011, 7:17 am

He laughed and nodded, agreeing. "You certainly do have amazing hair!" he sipped his tea, and leafed through his book with his other hand. "I don't think I have anything new to give you, besides that one spell. I guess you can go now, unless you have anything you want to chat about?" He paused then snapped his fingers. "How's your family doing? You have two brothers and a sister too, right?" Joel just freaking realised this.
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

http://aydensilverflame7.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 12th 2011, 7:29 am

"Thanks," Molly smirks, and glances at the clock. "Oh I have a little more time. Besides, aren't girls, like, meant to make the boy wait a little bit or something? OhmyGod you're totally right - we do have the same siblings and stuff! Neato," she giggles, and Mya has to admit she never noticed that before either. Oops. "They're, like, good and stuff. We don't get to hang out as much these days but they're alright. Fabian's gone home for a bit though, Ali's cool, and Giddy's still with Evans," she reports, unable to keep the distaste from showing at her eldest brother's relationship.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven May 12th 2011, 8:25 am

Raphael cocked his head to the side. "Is there something wrong with Lily Evans? I assumed you'd probably like her, fabulous girl gingers banding together and all that." He was completely clueless as to how the student body operated, their drama and their relationships and their fights. "What's so bad about her?"
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 12th 2011, 8:43 am

Molly smiles, although there's something bitchy and venomous about it. "There's nothing wrong with Evans. Besides the fact that she's, like, a prissy know-it-all prefect who never gives anyone a break and thinks she knows what's best for everyone," she says in a falsely light voice. Then she shrugs. "Whatever, my brother likes her and I can't figure it out but I guess she's not going anywhere."

And now if you'll excuse Mya she's going to separate the gingers in her head and lock them in separate rooms.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven May 12th 2011, 9:14 am

Raphael laughed and shook his head. "Sorry about that. I bet she has some good points though!!" Joel hopes that Mya can get them under control and apologises for bringing them up. Raphael sips his tea, and then looked at Molly funny. "Oh, that's strange I feel kind of-" and with that he passed out.

[Narcolepsy, it's a bitch]
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 12th 2011, 9:21 am

Bahahahaha! <3
Yeah, Jack and Marlene separated them and now Lily is in the padded basement for a while. She's usually the one that has to go in there because she causes a lot of damage when she's pissed. >.>

Molly grumbles something under her breath about everyone always thinking Lily knows best, but before she can push it Raphael passes out. Molly would be alarmed, but she's seen him do so before. So with a fond smile, she simply sets his tea on the desk and kisses the top of his head. It's time for her to go and finish getting ready for her date, anyway. "Good to see you, Raph," she whispers, then turns for the door with her new spell in hand.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven May 12th 2011, 9:40 am

[wfvocbwotfvd AWWW. She kissed the top of his head!!!]
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 12th 2011, 9:42 am

[*huggles* Mama Bear loves her friends. <3]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 22nd 2011, 11:40 pm

Reed comes to the door of the office, his face red and his eyes bright. He knocked once and smiled. "Hi Madam Pompfrey. I was told to come here for something?" He looked around, as if Kras himself would be in there. He was really excited to get his next surprise.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 22nd 2011, 11:50 pm

Madam Pomfrey looked up from her desk and smiled. "Hello, Reed. It's nice to see you here for something besides having to bandage you up." She laughed, handing Reed an envelope. "Kras is such a nice boy. He came in here the other day and told me to give this to you, said it was a surprise for your birthday. I hope your birthday is wonderful, Reed. I'll be seeing you again soon, I bet. Try to be careful on the steps!" She smiled fondly at him before he left.

Inside was another piece of paper, though this one was cut in the shape of a heart.
You know, I was thinking, while writing up all these letters, they're probably making you get all teary eyed or so and I feel bad cause I don't like making you cry, even if it's happy tears. I'm weird, aren't I? Anyway, happy birthday again! I can't wait to see you at lunch. The day has been just too long without you.
I hope you're enjoying all this.
Your next surprise is coming directly from me at lunch.
See you then!
~Kras
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 22nd 2011, 11:57 pm

Reed laughed nervously at the nurse. "I have only fallen once today. New record. Thank you!" He smiled giddily and practically ran back out into the hall. He giggled at the heart shaped note and smiled widely at Kras knowing he had been teary all day. Then he read that he was finally going to get to see Kras in person. He got too excited and went to run to the Great Hall, then tripped and scraped his hand a little, but he really didn't even notice. He was finally going to get to somewhat thank his boyfriend, although it was going to be in a crowded place.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3