Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hospital Wing: Office

+3
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Molly Prewett
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Hospital Wing: Office - Page 2 Empty Re: The Hospital Wing: Office

Post  Adelia Whiteraven December 17th 2010, 6:06 am

Addie giggled. "I should meet this brother, i have tons of fabulous things. And lots of pink!" she absently petted Quetz as Harly spooned poppy-seeds into the mixture of herbs. A cuckoo clock above her head chimed the hour, and she suddenly jumped out of her chair. "Oh Lord, i have to go! Shipments on hospital supplies were supposed to come in today, at the harbor under the castle. I'll see you later Molly!" And she ran out the door, Harly clacking behind her and Quetz sing-songing his dislike of the quick movement.
Adelia Whiteraven
Adelia Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett December 17th 2010, 6:08 am

Molly greams. "Fabian loves pink," she announces. And then all of a sudden the clock is chiming and Addie is up and off with a hasty farewell. Molly just shrugs, grinning and used to odd entrances and exits by virtue of genetics. "Bye, Adelia!" she calls, and then struts off to go be somewhere else.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven February 4th 2011, 11:21 pm

Raphael walks slowly into his office.
The place was a mess. It appeared that it hadn't been cleaned in ages, dust and spiderwebs and a distinct smell of Nargle filled the room. Sighing, he pulled his wand from his pocket and began to mutter cleaning charms, watching as surfaces covered in grime become shining clean.
As soon as he had finished cleaning, he took a list of the stocks, to see what was needed and what wasn't. They were dangerously low on dittany, gauze, and somehow the secret room under his desk which was full of old, aged bottles of some liquor called "Firebeer" and "Butterwhiskey" in all different types of flavours and 'labels', which he guessed was some kind of guess as to how strong they were, was filled to the brim with leaves...how those leaves had gotten there, he had no clue.
Finally, the room was clean, the orders for new stock were placed, and a fresh pot of tea was filled and steeping merrily. With a heaved sigh, and a look of trepidation, he prepared to renew all his charms on the items he used: the tubs, the drawers, his comfy chair, the teapot...
Getting back into the groove was going to take a lot of work.
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

http://aydensilverflame7.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Griffin Savage February 10th 2011, 8:45 pm

Bloody hell.
It had only been a week since Finn had been to the hospital wing for a dislocated shoulder. Now his left hand swung limply at his side as he stomped to the office yet again. It was broken all right. The pain wasn't that bad, but he could tell that three of his fingers were fractured, and perhaps one of his knuckles, too. It was swelling up to the point that he looked like he was wearing a boxer's training glove. "Fookin' barstid." he mumbled to himself, half-heartedly punching the wall with his bad fist as he thought about the Slytherin he'd just made cry like a baby.

He didn't regret it, but he did hiss as the pain became a dull throbbing. "Shite." Finn wished he paid better attention in potions class. Maybe he could have made himself something to heal his bones on his own so he wouldn't have to visit this damn place so often. He was angry right now, and all he wanted to do was go for a run through the Forbidden Forest, but he knew what would happen if he didn't get this fixed right away. I 'ope they don' make me stay in th' wing overnigh'. he thought to himself, knocking on the door--again with his left hand--biting at the inside of his lip to distract his mind from the now blatantly stinging pain. "'Ve gone an' broke me 'and, open up!" he called. "Yeh don' wan' it ter 'eal wrong do yeh?"
Griffin Savage
Griffin Savage

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven February 10th 2011, 8:53 pm

Raphael peeked up from his book, completely immersed in his cuppa tea and the stories of the Muggle author Garth Nix.
When the banging on his office door first began he figured it was Addie, just being a bitch and wanting to bother him...but just standing there and knocking wasn't really her style. Sure she was smart enough to change her act every now and then, but she was too conceited to actually do it- Adelia Whiteraven went everywhere in style, loudly, and flashily. His enchantress of a sister would have already burst into the room, illusionery butterflies and dragons or fire flyiing all around her just for an entrance.

Standing, Raph went to the door and unlocked it, peering at the boy who was standing there. "Broken hand?" he asked in his Southern US accent, looking down at the mangled, swollen offense. "Hold on, let me get some pain potion and a bottle of Bone-mend." He left the boy standing there, and walked into his small storeroom to search for the needed ingredients. "Have a cup of tea while you wait." The enchanted teapot floated over to Griffin and hovered there, waiting for a confirmation.
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Griffin Savage February 10th 2011, 9:00 pm

In truth, Finn hated going to the hospital wing, and he hated dealing with anyone who was there. Thankfully, it seemed like it was only the American this time. Less people to have to deal with.

Finn walked in when the door was opened and slumped into a chair, folding his arms over his chest and glaring at the man. "Don't need no pain potion. 'sfoin." The teapot floated over to him, and he exhaled annoyedly, trying to ignore it. "Jes 'urry up abou' it, alrigh? 'Ve go' places t'be." He was not looking forward to studying tonight. But even though he didn't care about school back in the muggle world, he wanted to make sure he was at least proficient enough to defend himself in an all-out magical duel, so he made sure he got at least halfway decent grades.

Even though it had only been a few seconds, he began fidgeting impatiently, peeling off a few flakes of skin that had come unattached as he punched that Slytherin into the wall repeatedly. He wondered how long it would be before his mates brought him in here. And how long it would take the potion to get the swelling down so he could open his own eyes again. Finn snickered to himself. He'd probably broken the bastard's nose.
Griffin Savage
Griffin Savage

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven February 10th 2011, 9:07 pm

[wow hardcore XD]

Raphael just grunted and pointed to his desk. "Sit, and learn patience." He grimaced as the smell of the potions filled the room...Bone-mend wasn't a very nice smelling concoction. He mixed it with some juice to mask the flavour, and then sent the goblet skidding over to Finn. "Drink that while I work on helping the Bone-mend."

Reaching out, he grabbed the swollen hand and used his wand to clean the wounds and fix back the skin. "So, whose face did you crush in today? Should I be on the alert for someone later on or will they be able to fix it themselves?" He could feel the bones fit themselves back into place, grinding in some places and popping in others. "With damage like this to your hand I pity the one on the receiving end."

[BRB I have to go shovel the porch. >.>]
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Griffin Savage February 11th 2011, 4:47 pm

Finn sat on the desk, crossed his arms again, and grimaced. This was so stupid. He wished he could just buy bone mend and do it himself or something. when the juice came over to him, he sniffed it and almost retched. "Th'fook 's tha?" Finn shook his head and pulled out his flask, carefully pouring the concoction into it. He shook it around a bit, then chugged it.

Everything always tasted better with firewhiskey. " I 'ate tha' juice bollocks. Jes give me th' potion next time."

As Raphael fiddled with his hand, Finn snorted, "Some wanker Slytherin. Called me s'me names an' shite." He laughed, "Prolly can't fix noffin by 'imself now. 'E'll be in 'ere." Finn prided himself on the condition he left those unlucky enough to start a fight with him. He always made sure they needed some sort of medical attention, and he liked to leave them with something that would change how they looked in some way. Something that would remind them every time they looked in the mirror that they'd been beaten by Finn Savage. No one was allowed to forget the times they tried to mess with him.

The bones were moving and mending themselves now, and he hissed a little, but he had to admit he didn't hate the sensation. It was almost calming, feeling the hand move back into the place it was meant to be. Then again, he knew he'd probably have to go through this again in a couple days. some other wanker would open their mouths and say something they hsouldn't. After six years here, he wondered why no one had figured out that it wasn't a good idea to try to get in a fight with him. "Arsehole's like tha' don' deserve pity. Only wish I'd gotten t' finish meself off 'fore 'is mates pulled 'im away."

[what can I say? Finn is such an asshole XD]
Griffin Savage
Griffin Savage

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven February 11th 2011, 9:03 pm

[Ohhh i like him, lol he's kick ass. Too bad he and Evan or Bella wouldn't get along due to their Houses]

Raphael just grimaced. "You better not get caught with that Firewhiskey. And I'll make sure to do that next time...if you can drink Firewhiskey, you can stomach bone-mend." He finished fixing the bones, and then whipped his wand in a complex gesture and watched with satisfaction as gauze appeared out of nowhere and wrapped itself around Finn's hand.

"Try not to kick anyone elses ass physically for a day or so. Resort to spellwork, it's what I did." He grinned at the fond memories. "Such fun times at school, watching people break out into incurable boils and catch on fire. Early hexing of enemies teaches you how to be an ace duelist." Nodding he went to the other side of the desk and sat back down in his chair, and sipped his tea. "Even my Auror brother and his friends learned to not mess with me. And I'm American, that says something."
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Griffin Savage February 12th 2011, 12:28 am

[honestly he doesn't ascribe to "all gryffies hate slythies" thing. The slytherin's face he beat in was because he was calling him things he took as an insult. as long as they don't know his blood status(he doesn't know his blood status either, due to his crappy upbringing), i'd think they could get along if they looked past the fact he was a gryff]

"Yeh fink I'd ge' caugh' wif this?" he said with a chuckle, taking another slurp. "Always fills itself up. 'Ad it since I were in 4th year." Fourth year, after his muggle foster father had put him in a coma. He'd gone to Diagon Alley and managed to convince the barkeep to help him enchant the flask to refill when it was empty. It would always refill whatever the last liquid was in it. Unfortunately, now he'd have to pop on down to Hogsmeade and get some more firewhiskey. He didn't want to have to drink that bollocks with the taste of juice in it again.

When Raphael mentioned stomaching bone mend, he smirked."Yeh, 'sno' a problem. Jes wish I could use some at home..." He said the last bit more to himself than anything. But he realized he might have said it a bit too loud and cleared his throat, hoping to cover it up. He cursed at himself in his head, he should have known better than to let something like that slip out.

Finn shook his head. "Spells're good an' all, bu' ain't noffin' wot can take place o' th' feelin' o' a bloke's nose shatt'rin against yer fist." When Raphael left his hand alone, he flexed his hand and wiggled his fingers a bit as he stood up. "Meh. I only need magic when I can' get close enough t'beat the wanker's face in." He stood there a bit awkwardly for a moment, debating whether he should actually thank the man for the bone-mend. He wasn't usually in the practice, but this guy hadn't threatened to report him for fighting like the other staff did.
Griffin Savage
Griffin Savage

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven February 15th 2011, 10:31 pm

Raphael just shrugged. "Why not use a spell to strengthen your fist? I'm sure there is one, and if there is my brothers would know, the little fuckers. Always in fights, Magnus and Gabriel." He chuckled. "I for one would rather watch them burn. I love pyrotechnic spells." And he so did. Besides his featherfall spell, his most used offensive spell was 'Ignatium', a spell of his own making that summoned a giant fireball to burn his opponent to a crisp.

Leaning forward, Raphael used his 'kind gaze' as he leaned on his left wrist. "What do you mean, you'd like some for home? I can spot you a bottle, pretty easily, if something is up." He flicked his wand, and a bottle of Bone-Mend flew out of it's cupboard, and then disguised itself as a bottle of butterbeer, but with a backwards label. "The label is on backwards so you can tell it apart from other bottles."
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Griffin Savage February 18th 2011, 3:25 am

Shit, he had heard him say that. Finn's first reaction was that he wanted to punch the guy for even suggesting something, but he had already done everything, and there was the butterbeer bottle right in front of him.

"Bloody 'ell.." he grumbled. Setting his jaw and puffing his chest out he glared at Raphael, "Noffin's goin' on at all. M'fine, everyfing's fine." what a load of bullshit he thought to himself. But there was a reason only a few people knew about his home life. If you could call it living. He snatched it and shoved the whole thing into his robes. "Can' 'ave wizard shite a' home. Live wif muggles." Finn mumbled.

On that note, he turned around and started shuffling towards the hallway, hunching his shoulders. Dammit, that had been close. This nurse had almost found out one of the worst secrets about him. Finn stopped, turned around and slammed the bottle back on his desk. "M'fine!" he shouted, shooting a glare at Raphael before realizing that he was overreacting. The guy was trying to help, he knew that, but Finn didn't WANT anyone's help, that meant he was weak. Finn wasn't weak. He could beat up anyone he wanted.....except maybe his foster father. But the only person who knew that was Dumbledore. And maybe the minister, after he'd nearly gotten expelled for hexing his foster father in the summer between 1st and 2nd years. He'd wanted to be able to stop him from beating the everloving shite out of him. That was the only reason he was allowed to stay in Hogwarts, there had been a reason for the magic.

Every day he wished he was seventh year and could use magic on that awful git. Only one more year, he thought to himself.
Griffin Savage
Griffin Savage

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven February 21st 2011, 7:31 pm

Raphael shook his head. "No, I don't think you are..." he said softly, as he deposited the bottle back in it's spot. He then vowed to get to the bottom of the problem next time, because with Finn...there would be one. Almost assuredly.
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Griffin Savage February 21st 2011, 8:25 pm

Finn glared at him. "Yeh don' know noffin' abou' me!" he said in a low, hissing tone, fist balling up at his side. "Don' yeh ever fink yeh know anyfing abou' me or me life." With that, he turned and stormed out of the office, grumbling low to himself and biting the inside of his lip to avoid punching the first student he saw simply because he was there.

Now Finn really didn't want to have to go back to the Nurse's office. Perhaps he should have taken that bone mend with him. "Bloody hell."
Griffin Savage
Griffin Savage

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven February 21st 2011, 8:57 pm

Raphael shrugged and sat back at his desk, wondering just what he was going to do. Maybe he'd talk to Dumbles, and see if he knew what was going on with Finn, see if he could help in any way. He was trying to be kind, as hard as he could. It was harder than he thought it would be, with the absence of Gabriel who was his convenient bitch. Ah, his stupid brother, with all his muscle and immunity to lesser offensive spells.
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven May 12th 2011, 4:49 am

Raphael sighed and threw down his satchel. The air smelled musty and disused, with an underlying of dried herbs. There was a sharp scent that permeated the area near his desk and he groaned as he discovered the source - a bottle of Overall Health Potion #6 had burst, kept out of the evercool cabinet by his hasty departure.

Throwing himself into the chair (quite like the way he threw his satchel), he pulled his wand from it's sheath at his waist, shooting off spells aimed at trigger points throughout the room. Instantly, it came alive, and flurried activity held swayas multiple cleaning spells kicked on. Dust and dirty, and shards of glass from the exploded potion filled the air in a mini vortex, brooms and dusters started to twitch their way across the floor.

Leaning forward, he hooked a finger through the strap of his bag, and reached in up to his elbow, pulling out Halloween and her care kit, as well as his spell-book of healing spells and medicines. Turning to a page with a flick of his wand, he reached underneath the desk to pull out a bottle of alcohol that was hidden in the strange room that appeared if you reached deeply enough. As he uncorked the bottle and took a swig, he set to copying down the newest spell he'd learned from his mother's main nurse. He figured Molly would be interested in it, since it was a fairly pain free, ooze free, medicine free way to enact a cure for unicornwarts. Halloween, sent a note flying her way, asking her to come at her leisure to collect the new, rare spell.
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 12th 2011, 5:02 am

And so summoned, seduced by the allure of learning a new healing spell, Molly appears. She has a date with Arthur to be readying herself for, but she knows she'll never be able to just relax and have fun until she checks out what Raphael is offering her so she decides that her hair doesn't need to be curled so intricately that it would take hours anyway. She struts into the office, pausing to knock ever so briefly at the door to announce her presence. "Hey Raph, it's, like, awesome to see you back!" she chirps.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven May 12th 2011, 5:31 am

Raphael looked up from the parchment in front of him to smile. "Thanks. Idiot brothers again, although I do believe you know how I might feel." he sighed heavily. "One has gone missing, with only a flowerpot left in his wake, the other blew off his left hand Again. I'm just glad my little sister has some brains, and doesn't see the need to do anything reckless." Which, is ironic, since Adelia has been moved to Slytherin House and will soon be meeting her house-mates. "How are you, what's up? You're looking lovely this evening."
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 12th 2011, 5:37 am

Molly giggles slightly as she does indeed know how it goes with idiot brothers sometimes, though she tilts her head to the side in confusion. "A flower pot? Huh. Weird! Oh! Addie? I, like, totally met her once - ages ago when she first came here. She's super pretty and nice," Molly chatters, making herself comfortable. She greams and tosses her hair over her shoulder, eyes sparkling. "Oh, thanks! I have a date later, but when I got Halloween's note I totally couldn't resist coming to see you," she explains.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven May 12th 2011, 5:45 am

[I love the fact she greams and chirps, js js.]

"That's awesome!" he laughed, before holding out the parchment to her. "that you have a date that is, not that you've met my sister. She, unfortunately, can be quite the gossip mongering bitch. She'd be a perfect substitute for Rita Skeeter. Don't let the blonde curls fool you." He leaned back in his chair, slightly exhausted. "Its a rare, somewhat difficult spell to get rid of unicornwarts, without using the medicinal concoction from hell." He grinned and passed her a jar of said medicine. "Look at the ingredients list. Unicorn dung. I don't know why this stuff makes it into stores and on Healer's shelves, and this spell is never taught at academies or schools. And trust me, unicorn dung isn't the only undesirable ingredient..."
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 12th 2011, 5:53 am

[<3 Thanks! So do I... except when she does it for hours on end without coming up for air. *pats Mol*]

"Oh, ok," Molly says, because she doesn't think it would be any good for her to argue with someone about their own sister. If anyone tried to act like they knew her family better than she did after meeting them once, Molly would stab them in the shins with her stilettos. She reaches out and gingerly takes the offered medicine, her nose wrinkling in disgust just to know she was holding a jar that contained poop. Even unicorn poop is still poop after all. "Ugh. That is, like, so gross. OhmyGod it reminds me of OWLs last year when Evans was going around confiscating all these illegal study aids everyone was trying to get a black market going in - someone was selling dried doxy dung pellets as tablets for brain stimulation. Ew ew ew!"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven May 12th 2011, 6:06 am

Raphael face-palmed. "I'll be treating people for that, I'll warrant, whenever exams roll by, won't I? Really, the things people will put in their bodies to try and get ahead..." he laughed and pointed at Halloween. "One of the spirits that used to run Halloween told my brother he could become super magical if he tried to eat our mom's wand. Luckily, our mother keeps it on her at all times and noticed when it was gone...she got there just in time, before Magnus could finish blowing out his teeth while he tried to eat it." He waved his hand as if clearing the air. "Silly idiot. Lovable but gullible to a fault. So you said you're going on a date? As a staff member...i have to ask...do you-" he coughed "-need any thing?"
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 12th 2011, 6:16 am

"Sometimes I think it, like, serves them right or whatever but yeah, you're totally going to be dealing with this sort of thing towards the end of every year. Lucky you!" she chirps, giggling a little. The giggles become more pronounced. "OhmyGod, he tried to eat her wand? No way!" Molly pauses, blushing ever so slightly but rolling her eyes and laughing off Raphael's question. "Whoa, whoa, hold on a second buddy - I don't know what you've heard but it's, like, only a first date. Besides, I already know how to take care of myself, so thanks," she promises.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven May 12th 2011, 6:25 am

Laughing, Raphael waved for the tea service. "Okay, okay! I had to ask, is all. Last year I heard of break ins, where kids would steal birth control and pregnancy tests. Awkward business is awkward, tea?" He poured a cup and held it out to her, the floating pot looking distinctly disdained. He'd have to work over the charms again, to make sure he'd get no attitude..or worse, cold tea. "First date, huh? Those are always fun, and incredibly awkward. I have some potions you can use, to ease tension or make him fall in love with you or make your hair super soft. Adelia demands that I make them for her, I have plenty if you want anything like that."
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 12th 2011, 6:37 am

Molly shakes her head. "That's, like, kind of sad. Sure, tea!" she says, far too brightly and just a little bit loudly because awkwardness is awkward and she'd much rather not deal with all that anymore. She smiles. "I like first dates. There's something awesome about not knowing what's going to happen. Like, it could be the start of a whole evening of disaster or it could be the start of, I don't know, a lifetime of happiness and a giant family or whatever." Molly scoffs a little, tosses her hair over her shoulder, and lets her smattering of Prewett arrogance shine through. "I'll pass on the potions, thanks Raph. You take away the tension and make the guy fall for you with magic and you might as well not even go because you've just killed all the best bits. Besides, I'm a Prewett. We've got hair covered by account of genetics."
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next