Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slytherin Quidditch Practice

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Slytherin Quidditch Practice - Page 4 Empty Re: Slytherin Quidditch Practice

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 18th 2010, 6:04 am

"Can't handle a shower with a friend, huh?" he said with a laugh as he stood up, offering out his hand to help up Regulus. "I figured as much. Guess I'll just be showering alone then."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 18th 2010, 6:12 am

"Not when the friend looks like that," he said, letting his eyes run over Lucius' body before getting to his feet. "Indeed you will be, as I think you'd have a hard time getting sweet Cissa to help you out. She's not that kind of girl," he remarked as he grabbed his shirt off the ground and the broomstick as well.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 18th 2010, 6:15 am

Lucius sighs, hiding his disappointment as he takes his shirt from Regulus. "Figured that much out myself, thanks. I'm pretty good at reading people, you know. Another one of my many talents."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 18th 2010, 6:17 am

"She's worth waiting for, though. Don't forget that, she's as good as a match as you're going to get, and she likes you, Lucius," he said, sighing obviously as he looked at Lucius. "Goddammit, why'd you have to pick the one I actually care about? Was Bella not your type? Or Andromeda? Honestly," he said, looking irritated.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 18th 2010, 6:19 am

"If I wanted insane then I would have chose Bellatrix. And Andromeda isn't nearly as pretty as Narcissa. And Narcissa dances, Regulus! We have a date, you know," he said looking quite pleased with himself.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 18th 2010, 6:20 am

"You've got a date? That's nice!" he said, lighting up happily. "I'm surprised she isn't running to me squealing this exact second," he laughed. "She must be so happy."

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 18th 2010, 6:22 am

"She's not the only happy one," he said with a grin. "She sort of set herself up for it without realizing it though. She's a sweet girl, Regulus. I won't hurt her," he said softly. Lucius is very happy that this friendship ends in 2.0 because Regulus would so kill him.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 18th 2010, 6:25 am

Regulus would turn into Pansy. I don't know how, but he would, just for his Cissa.

Regulus smiled at that and nodded. "I know. You'll be good to her, you want to keep that one. I just... I feel like she would break easily. Just be careful, okay? You know I wish we could, but we just can't. I won't," he said, feeling the need to reinforce that, the way Lucius has been looking at him this whole time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 18th 2010, 6:28 am

Lucius keeps his laughter to himself because it looks like Regulus needs the convincing more than him. "I know, I know. It was fun while it lasted," he said with a sigh. "Even if you were too drunk to remember the details," he teased.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 18th 2010, 6:30 am

Regulus blushed slightly. "I wasn't that drunk, honestly. I still remember everything, surprisingly. I guess I was just a bit over tipsy, if I want to admit it," he said sheepishly. "I should have known better than to do that, Lucius."

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 18th 2010, 6:32 am

"It happens to the best of us," he said with a shrug. "Trust me. I've made bigger mistakes. What you did wasn't as bad as you keep telling yourself it is."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 18th 2010, 6:41 am

"Trust me when I say I've made much worse mistakes myself," he muttered, looking rather dejected. "Bad or not, it won't happen again, I love her, and you're gonna have to learn to love her, if you want to marry her."

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 18th 2010, 6:45 am

"You keep saying it won't happen again. I get it, Regulus. Do I need to shave my head to make sure you don't want to make another mistake with me?" he asked teasingly. "Trust me. I'm not going to hurt her. I promise. It's not worth losing both of you."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 18th 2010, 6:49 am

"... That would be helpful, actually, but you're not blonde anymore," he teased with a grin. "Sorry. I just worry. I'm not exactly good at this kind of thing, you see. Lust is most certainly one of my many sins, as a Black. I can't help but indulge, sometimes," he said with a shrug.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 18th 2010, 7:01 am

"So I've noticed. And sorry, but I can't shave my head. You'll have to tie me down and do it yourself," he said with a small laugh. "You worry too much. It's not good for you, you know. You should relax more. Like me," he said happily because Lucius is good at relaxing.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 18th 2010, 7:08 am

"Relax? I suppose I may as well, having so little left to lose. What do you propose I do to help myself relax, Malfoy?" he asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 18th 2010, 7:10 am

"Well, you sure did ask the right person seeing as I am the king of being relaxed. Sex is a good start. And massages. Hair brushing is one of my personal favorites. And just not worrying all the time. Just go with the glow. Listen to Beyonce. That bitch is fierce," he says seriously because Beyonce is fucking awesome.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 18th 2010, 7:11 am

"Right. And just where the hell am I getting sex and massages, do tell me, Lucius," he said with a light laugh, which changes into a snort of laughter at Beyonce. "Beyonce? You're not serious. Wait, you are, you were so dancing to her in your room last week. Good grief, I think I'll stick to Nine Inch Nails, thanks."

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 18th 2010, 7:15 am

"Hell yeah, I was. I won't deny that Beyonce is a hot pureblood with fashion sense. Don't be hatin', Regulus," he said firmly. "I could provide you with a guy who gives great massages. And I assume you're not interesting in Alejandro, so you're on your own for the sex bit."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 18th 2010, 7:22 am

"...Alejandro? Like the guy from the Gaga song?" he asked blankly, not having heard the name of Lucius' prostitute yet. "A guy who gives great massages? Wonderful, where can I find him, I'm always sore after flying this much," he replied.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 18th 2010, 7:28 am

"Oh! So you know Gaga? You're not totally hopeless after all," he teases. "But no. Alejandro, the prostitute. The one I told you about...This guy," he says as he pulls out a picture he had. He just has it, okay?

Slytherin Quidditch Practice - Page 4 Tumblr_krz6v0h8Xq1qztagho1_500

"And I will so hook you up with Enrique. His massages are the best. Only the best for a Malfoy, right? I'll have him come in and let you know. He'll have to massage me first, of course. You can have him when I finish," he says with a smirk. Do not question my Spanish names, thank you very much.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 18th 2010, 7:40 am

Eowyn is just imagining a massage from Enrique Iglesias, and is completely content with that image.

"... Dayyumm," he said, suddenly debating changing his mind about prostitutes. "Well, I can see why you went there," he said, still gaping. "Hnnm? Enriqure? Sounds lovely," he said, still staring.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 18th 2010, 7:44 am

HAHA THAT IS SO WHERE I GOT THE NAME FROM.
Slytherin Quidditch Practice - Page 4 Enrique-iglesias
Slytherin Quidditch Practice - Page 4 Enrique_iglesias_2.0.0.0x0.420x317
Slytherin Quidditch Practice - Page 4 Enrique-Iglesias-u11
ANYWAY. BACK TO POSTING.

"Yeah...He is," Lucius said with a smirk as he watched Regulus staring at the picture, and wondering where the Viktor photos are. Hm. "You know what? Why don't you keep this picture. Think it over a bit," he said with a wink.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 18th 2010, 7:45 am

I LOVE YOU, POST MORE, POST MORE!

Regulus rolled his eyes and handed the photo back. "Thanks, I'll pass. Really," he said with a wink. "Well, you head to the showers, I'm going to my dorm to get cleaned up. It's getting late, I'll see you around?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 18th 2010, 7:55 am

POST MORE WHAT!?
OH
THESE?
Slytherin Quidditch Practice - Page 4 Enrique-Iglesias-wallpaper-2
Slytherin Quidditch Practice - Page 4 Enrique_Iglesias1
Slytherin Quidditch Practice - Page 4 Enrique-Inglesias

"Fine with me," he said with a shrug, grinning at Regulus as he stuck the photo back in his pocket. "See you tomorrow, Reg. Thanks again for the flying. It was fun." He wondered if he should go for a sexy, sweaty hug but decided against it because he'll save that for the day in the showers I MEAN WHAT.

Slytherin Quidditch Practice - Page 4 Enrique-Iglesias
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next