Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slytherin Quidditch Practice

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Slytherin Quidditch Practice - Page 3 Empty Re: Slytherin Quidditch Practice

Post  Guest August 18th 2010, 3:35 am

Regulus' face flushed red as Lucius wrapped his arms around him, but he tried not to think about it as he took off into the sky at full speed, circling around the pitch and taking them upside down for a few seconds as he grinned. "God, it feels good to be in the air. I haven't flown this much since before I started dating Viktor, I think. I used to be such a jock, always out here, whenever I could be. Didn't have many friends, just Dee, really, and Cissy," he said, looking over his shoulder at Lucius.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 18th 2010, 4:25 am

As Regulus looked back, Lucius looked into his eyes and smirked as he kept his arms firmly wrapped around the Quidditch player. "A jock, you say? I never would have guessed," he teased considering right now his hands have quite a nice feel of Regulus' sexy Quidditch abs.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 18th 2010, 4:29 am

Regulus swerved around the pitch, doing loops and generally having fun and trying to keep his mind on the broom, not the man riding on it with him. "About as surprising as hearing you were a dancer, I'm sure," he replied, shaking out his black hair as the sun bore down on them. "Having fun?" he teased, leaning backwards slightly to press their bodies together.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 18th 2010, 4:38 am

Lucius grinned, feeling very aware of the Quidditch player's body against his and- Ack. Thanks for whipping me in the face with your hair, buddy. "A bit," he teased as he leaned forward slightly, not minding at all the lack of distance between their bodies.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 18th 2010, 4:40 am

"Aw, just a bit? Better hold on tight," he warned with a smirk as he immediately brought the broom into a nosedive, pulling up at the last possible second to twirl around in the air, and shooting back into the sky, then turning around to see Lucius' face. "How about now?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 18th 2010, 4:45 am

Lucius grins because as terrifying as that was, he's not going to show it because that was actually sort of fun. Really fun. "Now that's what I'm talking about, Mr. Quidditch player!" he exclaimed happily as he wondered how their dances lessons would compete with this. Yeah. Might need to skip those lessons now.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 18th 2010, 4:53 am

Regulus laughed and sped about the pitch, taking them high into the sky. "Mr. Quidditch Player? I think I liked Mr. Black better, if we're going with formal names," he joked, ducking under a large bird overhead, likely circling the grounds for prey. "You might have some things to teach me, but flying, that I can do."

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 18th 2010, 4:58 am

"Is flying just about all you can do?" he asked with a laugh as held on tight to Regulus. "And I shall be calling you whatever I like, dear friend. Though, I have to agree with you. Mr. Black does sound much better."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 18th 2010, 5:00 am

"... No, I think Viktor and Gellert would argue I have other talents, involving my mouth," he admitted with a smirk, chasing after a few sparrows out of sheer boredom as he laughed. "At least, judging from their bodies' reactions and the sounds they tend to make. Pity, you didn't get that experience," he said, knowing Lucius well enough to feel comfortable talking like this.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 18th 2010, 5:04 am

"Tease!" Lucius playfully smacked Regulus on the back of the head because that is so not cool. "Well, I don't believe you. For all I know, you could be making all this up."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 18th 2010, 5:10 am

"Hey, it's your loss, not mine. You're the one that asked about my talents, I just answered," he said with a grin, letting himself sink back into Lucius' arms again for a moment before straightening up and speeding downwards towards the ground again, spinning about and generally being silly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 18th 2010, 5:14 am

"Trust me. It's your loss," he retorted with a smirk, smiling as Regulus leaned back before holding on for dear life when he dove towards the ground again. Insane little Quidditch player. "Show off," he muttered jokingly as he rolled his eyes.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 18th 2010, 5:18 am

"Hey, I want to have fun, you just happen to be along for the ride," he said, chuckling at Lucius' tight grip on him. Letting go of the broom with one hand, he reached behind to tug lightly on a strand of red hair, pulling Lucius forward to whisper in his ear. "Not frightened, are you? I didn't think you seemed the nervous type. Holding on so tight, one would think you had ulterior motives," he murmured with a sly smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 18th 2010, 5:23 am

"Frightened? Nervous? You're funny, Black," he said as he leaned his face in towards Lucius. "Maybe I just don't want to fall off and damage my pretty face. Did you consider that?"
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 18th 2010, 5:26 am

"Or maybe you just want an excuse to keep your arms around me, I know I thought about that," he teased. "Not that she can really complain, after all, we are just flying, aren't we?" he remarked, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "The proximity of our bodies is simply a necessary caution, is it not?" he replied, turning around and looking at him for a moment, their cheeks grazing as he turned back to steer the broom.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 18th 2010, 5:31 am

"You keep telling yourself that, Reg." Lucius smirk and tightened his grip around Regulus. Fucking tease. "Exactly. It's for her own good, really. She would never forgive you if I ended up falling and damaging the perfect that is Lucius Malfoy."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 18th 2010, 5:34 am

Regulus grinned, rather enjoying the feeling of being the one doing the teasing, instead of being teased. It was a nice change, for once, just like the powerful feeling when it was him in control, with his mouth around a man-- he always felt so weak, so powerless, god, he loved the way this felt, even if it wouldn't last. "Oh, I couldn't possibly let that happen, I'd just die from the guilt, letting you get a scratch on that beautiful face," he said sardonically, rolling his eyes as he zig-zagged about the pitch.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 18th 2010, 5:37 am

"No, you wouldn't. Because I would kill you if you hurt this pretty face," he replied with a smirk. "And then I would sue your family and use the money to fix it up because that is how the Malfoy family does business," he teased in return. "Got that? So no letting me fall, Black. It's your funeral."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 18th 2010, 5:39 am

"True enough, Mr. Malfoy," he laughed, finally flying back down to the ground and landing gently on the ground, getting off the broom and pulling off his shirt. Sweat rolled down his back and he sat down in the mud, summoning a bottle of water from the icebox under the bleachers, taking a long swig and tossing it at Lucius. "It's fucking hot out today," he muttered. "And still muddy, from last night's rain, too."

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 18th 2010, 5:43 am

Lucius takes a nice long swig of water- after he takes his shirt off, of course, and tosses the bottle back to Regulus. "Yeah. It is rather hot," he comments his eyes flickering to Regulus' body. Hot indeed. "Well, that was fun. A lot more fun than if I would have had my own broom," he said with a laugh. He says that because he wouldn't have been able to do flips and shit. Not because he got to hold on to Regulus the whole time. Nope. Not for that reason.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 18th 2010, 5:48 am

"True enough, not everyone can fly like me. Maybe we'll do it again sometime," he suggested, taking another swig and splashing some water on his face to help with the heat, which now seems considerably worse, after seeing Lucius take his shirt off. "You know, I really ought to have told you to change. You do realize those stains won't come out of your precious designer clothes, right? Mud and grass, Lucius," he said with a laugh. "There's a reason I dress like this, I'm not just being lazy or something."

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 18th 2010, 5:50 am

"This!? This is just some shirt. Easily replaceable," he said with a shrug as he threw the expensive, designer shirt at Regulus' face. "All my clothes are designer, Regulus. Honestly, it's as if you don't know me at all."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 18th 2010, 5:54 am

Regulus laughed and shrugged. "You keep your fancy things, pretty dancer, I'll keep my broomstick and mud, 'cause that's just who I am. Though, I mean, when you get this dirty all the time, you do end up taking plenty of hot, steamy showers after," he said with a sly grin.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 18th 2010, 5:56 am

"Are you suggesting where we're heading next?" he teased with a wink, though he's really not joking at all. Showers are nice. Sirius and Viktor takes baths together after all. "Besides, I don't need to get all dirty just to take a hot, steamy shower. I take those all the time. How else do you expect me to get my hair so perfect, hm?"
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 18th 2010, 5:58 am

"I would suggest it, but I have a feeling that wouldn't turn out in a way my dear cousin would appreciate, so it would probably be better to avoid such a thing. Besides, I was gonna head back to my dorm first," he said stubbornly, refusing to let himself hurt Narcissa, no matter how good that man looked right now.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next