Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slytherin Quidditch Practice

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Slytherin Quidditch Practice - Page 2 Empty Re: Slytherin Quidditch Practice

Post  Daphne Greengrass August 5th 2010, 4:54 am

"That's what I'm doing, aren't I? I don't think any have hit you," Dee says with an angry glint in her eyes. "Yet, that is," she mumbles angrily.
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

http://snorkackshit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 5th 2010, 4:55 am

"Why should I? She's not the bitchy one." He said with a glare to Regulus and ignored Dee as he flew around some more and yelled at Cormac.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 5th 2010, 4:56 am

Regulus shrugged. "He does have a point, you know. You really can be a bitch. Er, not that I can really say that," he said with a sheepish grin at Dee.

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass August 5th 2010, 4:59 am

Dee shrugs. "I'm not denying it. Bitch is my middle name, didn't you know?" She just rolls her eyes at Marcus, who is a spare, just like Cedric.
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 5th 2010, 5:01 am

Regulus looks mildly amused and decides to follow Dee around because he's bored and doesn't really want to bother with the snitch at the moment because he'd just have to let it go and catch it again until practice was over. "Tolga know quite how bitch you are yet, or are you saving that for a surprise?" he laughed, then ducked as Dee swung her bat to hit a bludger.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 5th 2010, 5:03 am

Marcus see's her little eye roll at him and laughs slightly. "You know Dee, you're a lot more fun when you're drunk." he said coldly because she is a downright bitch when she isn't drunk and he flew off to go score some goals.

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass August 5th 2010, 5:05 am

"I haven't actually talked to him in weeks," Dee replies with another shrug. "It's not like I have time for boys anyway, even if one did end up liking me. I usually scare them off within the first five minutes." She raises an eyebrow at Marcus' comment. "I am? I was under the impression that I was even worse." She remembered picking fights with Penny and Snape, but it was a little fuzzy.
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 5th 2010, 5:07 am

"Aw, that's a pity. You guys would've been a great match," he said, then raised a brow at Marcus' comment. "Since when did you get drunk around Marcus?" he asked with amusement.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 5th 2010, 5:10 am

He glanced back at her. "Yes. You are. You're not so pissy." He calls back to her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass August 5th 2010, 5:16 am

"I dunno," Dee says, scratching her head in confusion. "At one of the parties, I suppose." She smacks a bludger towards the ground, away from the chasers. "Really. Flint? That's funny. I seem to remember picking a fight with your whore of a girlfriend," she retaliates. "I'd call that pissy."
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 5th 2010, 5:19 am

"The first time I was with you when you were drunk." He said with a light laugh. "That time you were pretty fun." he said with a wink and shook his head. "And the whore...she's not my girlfriend....not anymore."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 5th 2010, 5:23 am

Regulus looked up in surprise, not having really been paying attention to other people's lives. "Oh? When'd that happen?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 5th 2010, 5:27 am

Marcus looked over at Reg and was not sure if he was talking to him or not. But he answered anyway. "Few days ago. She's too bitchy and annoying."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 5th 2010, 5:29 am

Regulus blinks. Bitchy and annoying. If that was enough to kill a relationship, why the hell hasn't Viktor dumped him? It must be the blowjobs. Mhm. "Oh. That's... nice, I guess," he says, not really sure how to react to that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass August 5th 2010, 5:32 am

Dee smiled. That was good for Millicent. She hoped Illie would be able to get her man now that she had a new body, even if the man in question was a total prat. She swoops in from behind Marcus and hits the bludger away from his skull.
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 5th 2010, 5:34 am

And then Marcus flew around a bit, thinking about Millicent and how wonderful she is. He couldn't wait to see her again and he got a little dazed and almost ran into Dee. Quickly turning out of the way before he hit her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 5th 2010, 5:40 am

Regulus is not thinking abut Jiggly Illie. He is thinking about snitches. And broomsticks. No, not the dirty kind. Regulus likes quidditch. I miss when he was on the pitch like... every day. So does he, for that matter, hence why he is simply enjoying his quidditch and not at all thinking about Ms. Liposuction.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 18th 2010, 12:07 am

Since the other pitch is taken, I'll put us here.

Regulus leads Lucius out to the pitch, broom in hand. "... Shit. I'm an idiot. I forgot to get you a broom too. I could go run back and get it if you want," he suggested, realizing what the other option would be, and how that had gone with Gellert- nearly crashing into a tree and dying. Oops.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 18th 2010, 12:33 am

"Oh. Right," he said, trying not to smirk because he's thinking of that option too. Though, at least Lucius knows how to fly a broom unlike some blondes. He sighs and looks back at the castle. "That's a long run..."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 18th 2010, 12:39 am

Regulus shrugged. "It doesn't matter to me. Though I warn you, the last time I gave flying lessons on my own broom, it did not go well, to put it lightly," he laughed. "It's up to you, really, I don't mind."

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 18th 2010, 12:40 am

"Lessons?" He laughed. "You think I don't know how to fly, do you? I am a Malfoy after all," he said smugly as if he wasn't going to one day teach his son, Draco, how to hold his broom the wrong way...
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 18th 2010, 12:44 am

"Hey, I didn't know, I don't make assumptions anymore, I'd have guessed Grindelwald could fly too, you know," he said with a laugh. "Well, what will it be? If I'm gonna run back I should do it now," he said, twirling the broom in his hands.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 18th 2010, 12:49 am

Lucius' eyes watch the broom twirl between Regulus' fingers and looks up at his face. "Well, like I said, it's a long run. I'd hate for you to have to do it, and I'm certainly not running anywhere. I'm small. I'll fit," he teases because as ripped as Lucius is, he's quite slender and not big and manly like Viktor.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 18th 2010, 12:50 am

"Small? Hardly," he teased, twirling a lock of Lucius' hair around his finger. Alright then, get on behind me," he said, mounting the broom and waiting for Lucius.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 18th 2010, 12:55 am

Lucius laughed and mounted the broom behind Regulus, positioning himself nice and close before wrapping his arms around Regulus. He grins and rests his head on Regulus' shoulder before they take off. "Well, this is nice," he said sounding quite cheerful. "See? Who needs two brooms anyway? I'm quite comfortable like this."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next