Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slytherin Boys' Dorm Three

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Slytherin Boys' Dorm Three Empty Slytherin Boys' Dorm Three

Post  Marco Montague November 4th 2010, 10:42 pm

Marco's dormitory, so that Katie can visit.

He wandered into the common room, Katie still slung over his shoulder. Luckily it was empty so he wouldn't have to encounter any difficulties with bringing her in here. Refusing to put her down yet, he walked into the middle of the common room and paused. "So, how jealous are you?" I mean, come on, their common room is under the lake. There are windows on the ceiling looking up into the green water. HOW COOL IS THAT?
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Slytherin Boys' Dorm Three Empty Re: Slytherin Boys' Dorm Three

Post  Katie Bell November 4th 2010, 10:50 pm

Katie let out a bored sigh, "Not really. I much prefer the warm aroma of the Gryffindor rooms. It feels like you killed someone in here!" She joked. "Now put me down this instant!" She started struggling again trying to break free from his string arms, but it was useless. She was at his mercy. Brilliant.
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

http://voldemortisgoingdown.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague November 4th 2010, 10:58 pm

Marco laughed and tightened his arms around her legs as she attempted to wiggle free. "Aw, come on now, it's not that horrible. This is home! Besides, that warm aroma is probably just coming from all the hot air most of the Gryffindor guys are spewing out all the time." He turned and headed over toward the entrance to the boys dormitories, careful as he went through the small doorway so she wouldn't knock her head. He put her down just outside her door and stood in front of it, blocking her from it. "Umm. I should probably look around first. Flint likes to leave his nasty whitey-tighties lying around..." He turned the knob and slipped in quickly running around and kicking things under the other guys beds before Katie could follow him in.
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell November 4th 2010, 11:02 pm

"Oi!" She shot back feeling offended, "Some of those lads are my friends! Although, one of those friend is in for an earful if he really has been getting off on us sleeping!" That Sirius Black wasn't going to know what hit him! She giggled as he took her upstairs to him room, but then he blocked her entrance. SHe tried to peek round him but with no avail. At the mentioning of tightly whiteys she let him clean up a little before stepping in. It was that same as the Gryffindor boys dorm... not that she knew.... cough.... except green and silver. And it didnt quite have the homelyness that the Gyrffindor one did. "I've seen better." She said, putting her nose in the air jokingly.
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague November 4th 2010, 11:15 pm

"Well my goodness, Bell. There's no satisfying you, is there?" He crossed the room to her and wrapped his arms around her waist. He kissed her on the forehead. "I guess I'll just have to let you make all interior design choices in the future, since the things I like are clearly just unsatisfactory. Sound like a plan?" He blinked down at her happily, pulling her closer to him.
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell November 4th 2010, 11:18 pm

"An excellent one..." She smiled planting her lips firmly on his, savouring his taste. Whilst kissing him she pushed him back to what she assumed was his bed, and leant all her weight on him making him fall on to his back, "Ooops..." She giggled, her hands reaching under his shirt to rest on his chest.
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague November 5th 2010, 7:33 am

Too concentrated on getting to kiss her again, he took a few steps backwards as she led him to, the backs of his knees eventually coming into contact with his bed. He was surprised when she leaned against him and fell over onto his bed, pulling her down with him. Smiling up at her, he laughed as her hands slipped up under his shirt, her thin fingers on him feeling just... right. He smirked at her and rested his hands on her chest in return, but outside her shirt. "Oops. Only fair, right?" He lifted his head up to kiss her quickly before lying down again, his hands staying where they were because he was perfectly happy to leave them there, that same grin still on his face.
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell November 5th 2010, 6:34 pm

"Katie laughed as his hands went to her chest, and kiss lips came to hers again, "Oh ho no, someone's getting a bit fresh!" She moved his hands over to her hips, nad moved them under her shirt. "I suppose I could make it fairer right?" She sat up straddling him and began to unbutton her shirt LEAVING HER BRA ON, before leaning down and kissing him again. Her fingers went to his shirt, undoing the top few buttons.
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague November 5th 2010, 6:47 pm

Marco lifted his eyebrows a bit in surprise at her, but fully not complaining. He moved his fingertips along her bare skin under her shirt, moving them up a little and her shirt with it. "Oh, completely fairer. Though I'm pretty sure fairer isn't a word. I suppose I'll let you get by with it. As long as things get fairerest." She let him undo his shirt as well, as he was mostly focused on his fingers on her skin and their lips moving together, his tongue tracing along her lips before slipping inside her mouth. He moved his hands up the front of her stomach, reaching for the remainder of her buttons that were still intact.
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell November 5th 2010, 6:52 pm

She wasnt sure if it was what she wanted yet, but she couldnt seem to pull away from Marco. Her hands moved to her shirt taking it off completely. He lips moved down from his to his neck, nibbling it affectionately whilst he hands finished off undoing his shirt. Then with quick skill she flipped them over, putting Marco on top, and wrapped one of her legs around his hips pulling them down on her.
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague November 5th 2010, 7:03 pm

Marco smiled as her shirt was dropped off his bed, and he quickly helped her get him out of his, tossing it to the side. He grunted a bit in surprise as she took the initiative to flip them over and pull him down to her, but as with the rest of her actions, there was no way in hell he was complaining. He rested his hands for a moment on the bed on either side of her head, still kissing her and resting his hips against hers. Slowly he traced a hand across her cheek and down her neck, his fingers moving along her skin across her collar bone and down between her breasts and down her stomach. They stopped when they met fabric though, hooking just over the top as his other hand moved down her back, pulling her closer to him.
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell November 5th 2010, 7:32 pm

Katie felt his hands travel down her stomach and stop at the fabric of her pants. Oh, she had defiantly not expected things to get so heated so fast. She froze puling her lips away from his, "I'm -I'm sorry... I ju- I...er ..." She stuttered feeling embarrassed. She just wasn't ready yet. She waited for Marcos response.
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 5th 2010, 7:35 pm

Sirius is not amused, Marco. Katie is his innocent little flower friend. You best not be messing with that without her consent, or he will be beating your arse down.

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague November 5th 2010, 7:40 pm

Chill out, Black. Go wank thinking about the time Parkinson grabbed you by the balls, yeah?

Marco paused a moment as she stumbled over finding the right words, his finger still hooked over the top of her pans. What, was she worried he would laugh at her underwear or something? But upon seeing her expression, he knew what was wrong. He smiled at her, trying not to laugh softly. He was sure if he laughed, she'd see it as him laughing at her for not wanting this, rather than the truth, which was that he found it endearing and couldn't help but laugh happily at her. He moved his hand from her waistband and reached up to tuck her hair behind her ear, shaking his head gently. "Don't worry, Katie." He leaned down and kissed her softly for a moment, pulling back to smile at her again as he brushed his thumb across her cheek. "You don't have to."
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell November 5th 2010, 7:45 pm

Katie smiled at him, relieved that he understood. She had thought for a moment that he would laugh at her AND THAT WOULD NOT END WELL FOR HIM. "Thanks, its not that I don't want to, just... just not yet." She said in a small voice, trying to push herself up to sitting position with her back leant against the bed frame.
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague November 5th 2010, 7:54 pm

Marco nodded at her, getting up slightly so she could get out from under him and sit up. He sat on his bed in front of her, reaching behind him to grab a blanket which he handed to her. After all, she had no shirt on and the dungeons were known to be cold. He would not let her get sick again when she'd just gotten better. "Of course. Whenever you're ready. I won't push you." He leaned forward and kissed her on the forehead, tugging playfully at a strand of her hair.
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell November 5th 2010, 7:59 pm

"How did I end up with someone so nice. You know I will never understand why you ended up in Slytherin. You should have been a Gryffindor instead with me" She said, wrapping the blanket round her shoulders, thankful for it. She was now feeling rather self concious in just her bra. She smiled as Marcos lips brushed her forehead. Her hand found his on the bed and began playing with his fingers.
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague November 5th 2010, 8:21 pm

Marco grinned devilishly at her. "Oh, you just wait and see. I might surprise you one day, I really couldn't be in any other house. Nice, sure, but too ambitious for my own good. I like winning." He let her play with his fingers for a while, but eventually he moved up toward the top of his bed, picking her up slightly and moving her over so he could sit next to her. He looked down at her face and her pale eyelashes as she was busy playing with his hand. Kissing the top of her head, he couldn't help himself. "You're so beautiful. They ask me why I'm dating a Gryffindor you know. I just tell them they probably haven't looked at your arse before." He laughed, obviously joking, because there are so many more wonderful things about her.
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell November 5th 2010, 8:27 pm

She blushed at his comment about her being beautiful. If anything she was plain. Just Katie. But then she playfully smacked him at his next comment. "Hey now I am more that just a nice arse. Have you seen my chest!" She joked with him, "They ask me why I'm dating a Slytherin you know... I aks myself the same question too." She smirked at him, kissing his cheek lightly.
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague November 5th 2010, 8:41 pm

"Oh, I totally have." He reached over and traced his hand on top of the blanket playfully around one of her breasts, laughing a little. "I think you're Gryffindorizing me though. But if I get you I suppose it's worth it. You make me laugh and smile a lot more than these other sods do." He grinned as she kissed him on the cheek, reaching over and slipping his arms around her, one under her knees and one behind her back as he lifted her up onto his lap. "And what is it that you tell them?" He was curious how that situation went down, since the Gryffies would probably be more prejudice against her dating a Slytherin than the Slytherins were against him dating an undeniably sexy Gryffindor girl.
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell November 5th 2010, 8:47 pm

"I told them that you weren't like the others, and that I was with you, so they had to accept it or stuff it. I told Sirius actually, and he took it okay. But he promised to kick your ass if anything happened to me..." She added looking at Marco from under her eyelashes. Sirius had taken it surprisingly well actually. He hadnt throw a fit about it which she had expected. "But what about the Slytherins... surely they hate you for it? I know how they are with Gryffies..."
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague November 5th 2010, 8:54 pm

"Oh, there will be no need for your little Sirius to come after me. I don't intend to do anything to make me lose you." Marco shrugged when she asked about the Slytherins. "I don't talk to them much. Some of them are alright with it because they just assume I'm only in it for your body. Some of them don't care. A lot of them though don't like it. I think they're just upset I got to you first." He grabbed her chin and turned her face toward him, pressing his lips to hers.
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell November 5th 2010, 9:04 pm

She kissed him back briefly, "You ought to be careful who you tell that we are dating. I'm a half blood, and my parents are blood traitors. They won't like it, and they might hurt you for it, and I defiantly don't want that!" SHe said looking at him with a worried expression. She knew the fire power one particular Bellatrix had. If she wanted to hurt Marco, there was no doubt she wouldnt hesitate. It didnt even cross Katies mind that they could use her to hurt him. All she cared about was his safety.
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague November 5th 2010, 9:10 pm

"Let them do whatever they want, I don't care. You may have heard of something like the Mafia? Yeah, well we Italian wizards have something like that as well. I'm not too worried." He smirked at her, but loved that she was concerned for him. Sure, they'd threatened him with stupid things before, but he didn't take them very seriously. Most of the Slytherins around here were a joke and wouldn't have lasted a week back in the wizarding world of the Italian Mafia, which Marco is totally probably related to.
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell November 5th 2010, 9:15 pm

She looked at him sceptically, "If you are sure..." She said, "Well, I know you would love to have me here all day, but some of us have things to do! Like fitness work outs for the Quidditch team. So I must off." She handed back his blanket and received her shirt from the floor. Before she left she bent down over Marco and kissed him sweetly on the lips, locking her hands in his hair, "Soon yes?" She said, before turning and leaving him.
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next