Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Sunny Spot

+6
Ginny Weasley
Cedric Diggory - Inactive
Scorpius Malfoy
Mya Lupin
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Lucy Weasley
10 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Sunny Spot - Page 2 Empty Re: A Sunny Spot

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 1st 2010, 8:26 pm

"I do not use that stuff. I have my Old Spice, remember? That stuff does not dry out my skin at all. I'd say my skin's rather soft, vouldn't you?'
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 1st 2010, 8:43 pm

"Well..." Fabian looked away from Viktor's VERY SOFT looking skin and tried to look away from his pretty amazing pecks. "I mean... Your hair, on the other hand... your hair is probably nowhere near as soft, seeing as... seeing as you hardly manage to take care of it."
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

http://cindy-lou-who.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 1st 2010, 8:44 pm

"Excuse me!? Vot is that supposed to mean!? I vash it everyday! I may not be fabulous like you, but I do know how to take care of myself," he exclaimed. "Vot do you suggest I do to make my hair softer then, hmm? Because apparently vashing it is not enough."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 1st 2010, 9:13 pm

Fabian frowned. "Of COURSE it's not enough! You know that you should shampoo, condition, shampoo, dry, moisturize... Oh, I bet you don't even use a diffuser. You're hopeless, Viktor." he shook his head. "I mean, you would think that with your boyfriend, best friend, and I all having awesome hair something would rub off on you or something. But clearly, you're a lost cause... Unless I like, wash your hair myself. But, you know."
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 1st 2010, 9:14 pm

Viktor frowns because he always thought he had nice hair. "Oh...So, you don't like my hair? You know, I'm pretty sure that even if you did vash my hair, it vouldn't make a difference. Maybe I'm just meant to have this average hair that vill never be soft."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 1st 2010, 9:23 pm

Fabian narrowed his eyes. "Are you doubting my hair-washing ability?" he asked. "Fine. Fine. Come on. It's hair washing time. Say goodbye to that prickly buzzcut of yours and hello to hair heaven." he said, standing up (thus allowing for a full show of his very toned body.) and putting away his tanning equipment. He pulled Viktor by his wrist and tugged him to the showers.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 4th 2010, 11:54 pm

Scorpius shuffles on outside because Dom is bored at the moment. He situates himself on the ground in his favourite position, laying down with his feet propped up in the air. He pulls out a piece of parchment and some crayons, then looks out at the lake.

He sighs. What the fuck should he draw? Nothing comes to mind really. He would draw a picture for his girlfriend, but she'd probably laugh at him like the knitting, cooking, gardening, and stuff. So yeah, scratch that plan.

He decides to just start drawing. First, he finds himself drawing some blonde chick. He frowns at the paper, who the fuck was that? It definitely didn't look like Faye, and she's the only blonde he knows. Shrugging, he continues his picture.

Then, this guy shows up on the page. Scorpius stares intently at the drawing of the guy, noticing the rather amazing blue shading on the tie. Hmm, it must be a Ravenclaw. He feels kind of bad for the mystery guy though, for the guy is just laying there in a heap on the ground.

He finds himself wanting to draw more though, so he continues to let his crayon move along the page.

Suddenly, a duck appears on the page. But this duck... this duck wasn't in the best place. He cringes. What the fuck would cause him to position the duck so that the blonde girl's hand was up the duckie's arse? That's just fucking wrong.

Scorp then thinks he must have issues. Many issues. So, he crumbles up the picture, throws it in the water, and skips back up to the castle.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 4th 2010, 11:57 pm

DNEFKJNFKJS
FERKJGDNRDF
FJGKSMDJLFDS
THAT'S MASTURBATION YOU FREAK
OMG
AND VIKTOR IS ALWAYS ON TOP
HE DOES NOT DO BOTTOM
UNTIL 2.0
BUT ONLY BECAUSE RAD IS A JERK
AND FORCES VIKTOR TO BE BOTTOM
WHICH I WILL CRINGE AT
EVERY
TIME
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Cedric Diggory - Inactive August 11th 2010, 6:55 pm

Cedric is here, just sitting down doing nothing. Well, maybe he's doing some homework, because doing nothing is a pretty loser thing to do, isn't it? So yeah, he's writing an essay.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 11th 2010, 6:57 pm

Viktor is walking around after Sirius punched Cedric. He spots him working on an essay and sighs. He probably should have stuck up for Cedric a bit more. Not like he hadn't tried. It's sort of difficult to talk to Sirius and try to convince him of anything. He walks over and stands behind Cedric as he works on his essay. "Hey,' he says quietly. "Er- Sorry about Sirius before."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Cedric Diggory - Inactive August 11th 2010, 7:03 pm

Cedric sighs, feeling some of the compressed anger slip away. Viktor hadn't really done anything, anyways. "It's okay, I guess. Sirius and I," He stops, trying to figure out a way to phrase it that won't be a direct insult to Viktor's best friend. "Lets just say we'll never be close."

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 11th 2010, 7:06 pm

Viktor smiles slightly, glad that Cedric wasn't too mad at him. "Yeah. I could sense that. I can't force you two to get along. Trust me. I'm used to my friends hating each other," he said thinking of Regulus who hates most of Viktor's friends.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Cedric Diggory - Inactive August 11th 2010, 7:13 pm

Cedric turned around to look Viktor in the face, "I just can't believe he punched me. Was I really being that annoying?" He smiled inwardly at the thought, but held an innocent look on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 11th 2010, 7:13 pm

HELL YEAH YOU WERE YOU ARROGANT LITTLE SHIT

Back to top Go down

Post  Cedric Diggory - Inactive August 11th 2010, 7:16 pm

That's really rich coming from Sirius. Just wanted to point that out.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 11th 2010, 7:17 pm

""Er- Yeah. Just a bit," he said with a smirk. "I mean, he didn't need to hit you like that but you vere sort of being a jerk back there. Especially considering he's my BFF and my boyfriend's brother."

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHH
THAT'S TRUE
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Cedric Diggory - Inactive August 11th 2010, 7:21 pm

"Well, I was just kidding." He shrugged, "I guess no more jokes while I'm around Sirius. Which won't be very often if I'm lucky."

Two of my characters have now been punched by Eowyn's... Two to go!

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 11th 2010, 7:24 pm

Viktor chuckled. "I know you vere. It's just..." He sighed before continuing. He hadn't really told Cedric about this yet, and he wasn't planning on it, but after being punched he sort of deserved to know. "Regulus and I are sort of going through a tough time. Ve've been fighting a lot, so you kissing me really didn't help."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Cedric Diggory - Inactive August 11th 2010, 7:32 pm

Cedric didn't know what to say to this, so he decided to go right back to his teasing self. "It didn't help at all?" He sniffed, playing the hurt part, "I thought you liked it."

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 11th 2010, 7:45 pm

Viktor facepalmed. "I did at the time, but Cedric, vot if Regulus had seen that? Do you know how dead I vould be right now? He'd never do something like that to me. He'd never trust me again if he knew." Wow. Little does Viktor know...
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Cedric Diggory - Inactive August 11th 2010, 7:51 pm

Cedric flopped back on the grass with a resigned sigh, "So blame it on me, I'm fine with that." He mentally added that he did think Reg would do something like this because he's a Slytherin and therefore probably worse then his brother. "I'm sorry. I already said that, didn't I?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 11th 2010, 8:07 pm

"Yeah. I know you are. Just...Forget about it. It happened and there's nothing ve can do about it now. I just vanted to apologize for Sirius. He doesn't usually think before he hits people. Trust me. I vould know."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Cedric Diggory - Inactive August 11th 2010, 8:25 pm

Cedric laughed, "What, you're telling me he hit you before? Not that I would be surprised, he seems like a hit first, ask questions later kinda guy."

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 11th 2010, 8:28 pm

Viktor chuckled. "He hit me a few times back before ve became friends. The first time vos because he found out his brother vos gay by finding me on top of him and snogging him out on the grounds. The second time vos because he thought I vos cheating on Regulus vith Fabian. Yeah. Hit first ask questions later. That describes him pretty vell."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Cedric Diggory - Inactive August 11th 2010, 8:31 pm

Cedric frowned, "And yet he wasn't mad at you when he found out about me kissing you? Doesn't that count as cheating on Reg?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next