Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Secluded Spot by the Lake

+33
Albus Severus Potter
Rita Skeeter - Inactive
Arthur Weasley
Ted Tonks
Lily Evans
James Potter
Remus Lupin
Draco Malfoy
Penelope Rosier
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Reed Dawson
Andromeda Black
Peter Pan
Dean Thomas
Molly Prewett
Tristan Raksha
Nikki Orwell
Neville Longbottom
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Gideon Prewett
Mya Lupin
Alice Prewett
Ginny Weasley
Teddy Lupin
Theodore Nott - Inactive
Kiora Lupin
Ravenclaw Mod
Sirius Black
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Joe
Lucy Weasley
Romilda Vane
37 posters

Page 1 of 28 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next

Go down

A Secluded Spot by the Lake Empty A Secluded Spot by the Lake

Post  Guest May 18th 2010, 6:54 am

Back to top Go down

A Secluded Spot by the Lake Empty Re: A Secluded Spot by the Lake

Post  Romilda Vane September 1st 2010, 7:52 am

Milli comes down, takes off her shoes, and wades in the lake.
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley September 1st 2010, 8:05 am

Fabian comes down and sees Milli, who he totally doesn't know by name but has seen before and stuff. "Hey!" He greets like the friendly person he is. "I don't believe we've met. I'm Fabian." He sticks his hand out in greeting.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

http://cindy-lou-who.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane September 1st 2010, 8:12 am

Milli looks up as she hears a voice. "Well hi there!" she say, shaking his hand. "I'm Milli." The name Fabian rang a bell, and Milli's head tilted to the side. "Hey...aren't you Alice's older brother?"
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley September 1st 2010, 8:23 am

Fabian lit up at the mention of Alice, happy for a common ground, of sorts. "That I am," he says, sitting down. "One of two, anyway. Are you and Alice close, or have you just met?" He asks, aware that he should know his sister's friends. Oh well.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane September 1st 2010, 8:32 am

Milli decides to sitt as well cause it's just weird otherwise. "Oh we just met," she tells him airily. "But we have a lot in common. Tomorrow we're going to go shoot glitterworks out of her Barbie Jeep and my GI Joe tank." She convienently forgets to mention the firework part of all those shenanagins. Somehow, Milli didn't think Fabian would be too thrilled with his baby sister setting off fireworks.
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley September 1st 2010, 8:44 am

Fabian looks happy at the thought of glitter, but masks it because he's cool. And straight. And unfabulous. And generally different from the Fabian I know and love. And-- okay. I'll post now. "Yup. That's Alice alright. Glitterworks, eh? Like... Fireworks? With glitter?" He asks. "Where are you planning on shooting that?" Because he's fine with it, depending on the location. You know, if some unknowing Slytherin is about to be doused in glitter, then so be it.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane September 1st 2010, 8:53 am

Milli can't wait for gay fabulous Fabian. And the Slytherin thing is a good idea...
"Yup! Exactly like fireworks but instead they're filled with glitter and not explosives," Milli explains. She stops when Fabian mentions location. "Huh. We didn't really discuss where. I'm assuming on the grounds somewhere. I guess we'll cross that bridge when we get to it."
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley September 1st 2010, 9:58 am

[OMG. I AM SO SORRY. I COMPLETELY FORGOT I WAS HERE--I WAS LOOKING FOR ICONS. -dies-]
Cissa can't wait, either. Unfabulous Fabian bothers her, yes he does. "Improvising. I like it." He grins. "And that seems fun--a bit harmless, which is new for Alice, I suppose. She's usually into the whole explosives-fire thing. Just being a threat to people in general, really."
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane September 1st 2010, 1:32 pm

[Haha it's fine! I needed to sleep anyway.]

Milli blinks. "I think glitter explodng over people's heads and covering them head to toe has the potential to be destructive. Especially to a person's clothes! It would take forever to get it all of!"
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane September 3rd 2010, 1:37 pm

And Fabian and Milli have a wonderful chat involving awesome stuff and then they leave.
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe September 4th 2010, 12:20 am

Well this is a nice place to be. Regulus is here, chilling by the lake and wondering how he can be more like Sirius when it comes to having a lot of friends and being smooth with the ladies.
Joe
Joe
Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive September 4th 2010, 12:23 am

Fleur walks down to the lake, a sketchbook in hand, and ignores the eyes of many males upon her. They are all the same, wanting the same exact thing and wanting said thing because of her part-Veela blood. She has grown sick of all the flowers and the chocolates and the swooning, but especially the bragging. She waves a few of them away as they dare to approach her and moves to a secluded area, not noticing the much younger boy hanging around.

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe September 4th 2010, 12:26 am

Regulus looks over and sees a really pretty girl. Like, she's really pretty. Of course she doesn't notice him though. Most people tend to do that, especially when Sirius is around because he's always been the better looking, more charming Black brother. But Regulus really wants to make friends, so he might as well try it out on this girl right here. "Hey," he says, trying to sound as confident as he can while being somewhat intimidated by this girl's beauty. "I'm Regulus."
Joe
Joe
Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive September 4th 2010, 12:31 am

Fleur was about to open her sketchbook when she heard someone moving towards her. She prayed that it wouldn't be another cocky guy who decided that he had the charm to approach her and lifted her head, quirking one brow upwards as she did so. The young male that stood before her appeared nervous and intimidated, something that was not foreign to her, but this one situation felt different. She smiled softly, dropping the cruel princess demeanor for a moment. "Bonjour, my name ees Fleur Delacour," she said as she glanced behind him and looked for the usual crew that stood somewhere in the background. "You 'ave no - what ees eet you say? - friends 'ere to accompany you. Why ees zat, Regulus?"

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe September 4th 2010, 12:34 am

"That's a pretty name." Regulus smiled at her accent. It sounded nice with her soft, calm voice. "Oh. My friends? Um, they're not around, I guess. I don't really have too many, to be honest, so it's not like it's a big deal to see me by myself," he said with a shrug, though it was obvious that not having friends didn't please him. "Am I interrupting something?" he question, gesturing to the sketchbook.
Joe
Joe
Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive September 4th 2010, 12:38 am

Fleur frowned, suddenly feeling awful for not having talked to the kid herself. He looked no older than fourteen and he couldn't be younger than that or he wouldn't have dared approached her. Wasn't it at thirteen that some kids still thought that she was too scary to approach? At least, that's how her life had played out. Most people waited until they were above that small age of thirteen before talking to her. Yup. "I am sorry to 'ear zat. I theenk zat everyone should 'ave some friends to be zere for zem!" she exclaimed, brushing one of the strands of her silvery blonde hair from her face. She followed his gaze to her sketchbook and shook her head slowly before she admired his eyes one more. Handsome fourteen year old. "Ah, non. I like to draw een my free time, but I 'ad not started my draweeng when you came by. No worry, yes?"

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe September 4th 2010, 12:44 am

Regulus smiled and took this as somewhat of an invitation to sit down, which he proceeded to do because Fleur seemed like a nice girl already. A nice girl with really pretty hair. "It's alright. I've got my brother, and he's someone I can talk to." Well, at least he used to be until recently. "You like to draw? That's pretty cool. I usually spend my free time playing Quidditch, unless I'm home with my family. They had me playing piano since I was younger, so sometimes they have me play for them," he said with a shrug. "It's not that fun but I guess it's nice to have something I'm good at. Quidditch is really my thing. So, are you a new student here? I noticed you have a French accent," he said, stating the obvious.
Joe
Joe
Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive September 4th 2010, 12:49 am

Fleur waved her hand in the direction of the males who gasped when Regulus sat down beside her. None of them had ever been given that chance and it was clear that Regulus would make plenty of new friends simply from being allowed to sit beside her. She straightened her back, a grin on her face as she turned to make it easier to converse with him. "I 'ave a seester! 'Er name ees Gabrielle and she ees een ze 'Ufflepuff 'ouse at zis school. Eet ees funny zat you mention me as a new student because I am een year seven een ze Gryffindor 'ouse," she giggled as she replied, but she wasn't sure why this was so humorous, "I came 'ere from Beauxbatons Academy een France. Eet was a beautiful school, but we wanted to come 'ere eenstead." She turned her head towards the people who were now whispering and pointing in their direction. She rolled her eyes. "Ignore zem. Zey are excited because zey are never given ze chance to sit 'ere. I do not like zose 'oo theenk zey can 'ave me so easily. Pish posh!" she huffed and outstretched a hand, ruffling Regulus' hair, "You are very cute zoh, Regulus. I like you."

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe September 4th 2010, 12:58 am

"Beauxbatons? I've heard of that school. I've heard it's really nice. I've been to France a few times before while traveling with my family. We do that a lot." Regulus smiled as she ruffled his hair, blushing slightly as she called him cute even though I'm pretty sure I said he would never blush. Fleur is part veela so anything can happen when you have one of those around you. It was annoying when Sirius messed with his hair, but Regulus was pretty sure by now that he wouldn't be able to find anything that Fleur did annoying. "Thanks. I like you too, Fleur. And you're really pretty, but I'm sure you hear that all the time," he said with a shy grin, ignoring all the stares he and Fleur were getting.
Joe
Joe
Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive September 4th 2010, 1:04 am

Fleur had, indeed, heard that she was pretty or beautiful or dazzling or many other adjectives thousands of times before, but she didn't mind it when Regulus said it. Others acted under a spell or they said it to try and coerce her into doing things that she had no intention of doing. She smiled when he blushed because it only made the young'un cuter and she tapped him on the nose with her index finger. "Zank you. I 'ave 'eard zat before, but eet sounds genuine when you say eet. She moved her hand over his and patted it. "I will be your friend, yes? Eef you come to France again, you must come see me! You could meet my muzzer and some of my uzzer friends!"

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe September 4th 2010, 1:11 am

Regulus uses all the self control that a 14 year old could possibly have to resist running around and fist pumping. He wasn't used to having many friends, and now he had some beautiful French girl offering to be one of his friends, and inviting him to visit her sometime in France. Day. Made. "You- You'll be my friend? Okay!" he said happily as he grinned widely. "I would love to come visit you in France sometime! I bet you have really awesome friends and family." Because only really cool people would be friends with someone like Fleur, which leads Regulus to wondering why she wants to be his friend. Huh. Maybe he was cooler than he thought he was.
Joe
Joe
Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive September 4th 2010, 1:14 am

Fleur wonders if the kid actually did walk over intending to ask only for friendship. How surprising! No one ever walks over for only friendship. She found it slightly refreshing, but was a little concerned with that fact. "Of course I shall be your friend and eet ees goeeng to be ze best friendsheep you 'ave ever 'ad! I theenk zat you and I can be friends for a long time. I shall show you ze most beautiful parts of ze country because you may theenk zey are een Paris, but pas vrai! Not true!" she said, sticking her chin upwards with French pride.

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe September 4th 2010, 1:23 am

Regulus grinned. "That would be so much fun! You know, you're being really nice with showing me around and all, and I feel like I should do the same since you are new here after all," he said with a sweet smile. "Have you ever been down to Hogsmeade before? A lot of students here like to go there for a Butterbeer or to check out the stuff at Zonkos. It's pretty fun if you're ever bored." Thank goodness for being a fourth year, otherwise he really wouldn't know much about Hogsmeade considering he'd only just gone for the first time during his previous year at school.
Joe
Joe
Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive September 4th 2010, 1:28 am

Fleur had not yet been to Hogsmeade, but she suddenly grew very excited to go because Regulus did not have ulterior motives and seemed like a genuinely sweet kid. Granted, he was not her type, but he seemed lonely and she would give him company if he so needed it. She grinned, patting him on the shoulder excitedly. "I 'ave never been to zat place before! I 'ear ze uzzers talkeeng about eet all ze time and eet sounds wonderful! I would be 'appy eef you brought me along next time you go. I 'ear zere ees a cute restaurant for dates, yes? We go zere too?" Maybe giving the kid a little extra to help boost his confidence wasn't so bad either.

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 28 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next