Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Sunny Spot

+6
Ginny Weasley
Cedric Diggory - Inactive
Scorpius Malfoy
Mya Lupin
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Lucy Weasley
10 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

A Sunny Spot - Page 5 Empty Re: A Sunny Spot

Post  Alicia Spinnet- Inactive August 18th 2010, 6:50 am

[OMG, MUMMY IS HERE? *did not see* HI MUM. *hugs forever*]
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley August 18th 2010, 6:53 am

"What?! I do NOT have a baby blanket! Teddy bear...maybe...but Mr. Fuzzkin is special okay?! If you tell ANYONE i swear to merlin i will tell how you two still sleep with a night light under your blankets." he glared at the two of them
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley August 18th 2010, 7:00 am

Dom glares at Louis. "That...is not fair," she says, wrinkling her nose. "It's not my fault that there was that once incident with the bug in my bed."
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley August 18th 2010, 7:03 am

He smirked "Not my problem loving sister of mine"
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alicia Spinnet- Inactive August 20th 2010, 5:22 am

Victoire watches the exchange and eats her chocolate because I have to post but I'm not entirely sure about what I should say at this point. Yup.
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley August 20th 2010, 5:28 am

"So what have you been up to Louis? Merlin knows what goes on in the Ravenclaw common room. Though, seeing as your still quite the virgin, I'm sure it's pretty dull in their for you," she says with a sickeningly sweet smile.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley August 20th 2010, 5:30 am

"Ravenclaw is fun enough, especially since I don't have to deal with two annoying little sisters. Just because we like to study doesn't mean we don't know how to have fun. Haven't been up to too much though, seeing as I have the N.E.W.T.S. coming up. not fun to study for let me tell you. I hope you two haven't been getting into too much trouble"
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alicia Spinnet- Inactive August 20th 2010, 5:44 am

"How can I be getting into trouble if all I've been doing is study for my OWLs? I didn't do much besides hang out with Teddy, and we didn't even do that often. Because Dee was supposed to save me for 2.0 after Luna neglected me."

A Sunny Spot - Page 5 T6tu3b

Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley August 20th 2010, 5:45 am

Louis laughed and put an arm around Victoire "I always knew you were my favorite sister. Dom's too bitchy" he grinned
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley August 20th 2010, 5:49 am

"I've been nothing short of angelic," she says cheekily. He smile then fades and her jaw drops. "Excuse me! What in the name of Merlin's extremely saggy and hairy balls makes you think it's okay to call me a bitch! I am SO not a bitch," she says crossing her arms and glaring at Louis.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley August 20th 2010, 5:52 am

Louis scoffed "Angelic? Please. Dominique I know you too well. I grew up with you remember?" he smirked "And I never said you were a bitch, just called you a little bitchy" he grinned
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alicia Spinnet- Inactive August 20th 2010, 5:58 am

"You can be a little bitchy, Dom," Vic points out with a indifferent shrug. "Sometimes you're a little snappy." She eats some Jelly Slugs that just happened to be there.
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley August 20th 2010, 6:06 am

"Snappy?" she asks, glancing back at forth between her siblings. Perhaps...this is exactly what they were talking about. She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. "I'm...sorry," she says slowly, trying to remain calm and collected. "I just...I definitely got mum's temper," she says with a shrug.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley August 20th 2010, 6:09 am

Louis laughed "You think we're condemning you? Jeesh Dom you're my sister. I reserve the right to pick on you" he grinned
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley August 20th 2010, 6:15 am

"Yeah, I suppose that that's true," she says wrinkling her nose. "Just like how I reserve the right to call you an jackass and tell you that you'd be a much nicer person if you got laid."
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas August 20th 2010, 6:44 am

Dean saw Dom down here from a distance and decided to come chat with her. As he got closer he saw she was clearly with some people. He didn't know the boy, but it seemed like they were having a little heated conversation. He crept closer and listened. After a while he realized it was a sibling banter. He studied the boy and noticed he was a Ravenclaw. The most he knew about Ravenclaw's was that they studied a lot and were extremely boring. This boy also seemed attractive, or so he assumed. He sat there for a moment and thought. He was on a pranking binge, what could he do to this boy? Hmmmm. He pulled out his wand and made sure he was fully hidden. A thought came to him, and he checked to see if this kid had any books on him. Being a Ravenclaw, of course he did. First, he pointed his wand at the books and charmed them to fly away. That was simple enough. He then pointed his wand at the boy's clothes, turning them BRIGHT pink. He also loosened his pants, so when the boy went to chase after his book, his trousers would fall, revealing bright pink boxers with bright green unicorns and teddy bears all over them. He made sure he was well hidden to see the effects of his prank.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley August 20th 2010, 6:50 am

Louis shoved Dom playfully and yelped when his books started to fly off and he stood up to grab them. He stumbled forward, faceplanting the ground as his trousers fell to his ankles. He stood up to pull them up and realized his clothes were bright pink "What the? Who did this?" he faced Dom "was it you?" he wasn't angry per se, just decently annoyed. His books were getting away and his clothing was pink. he hadn't noticed the boxers yet
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley August 20th 2010, 7:03 am

Dom's eyes widen when his clothes suddenly change colour and his books start to move. She can't help but laugh when he ends up falling on his face. "No it wasn't me!" she says quickly. "I don't even have my wand on me! I'm innocent, I swear!" she says, glancing at Victoire.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alicia Spinnet- Inactive August 22nd 2010, 6:14 am

Victoire raised her eyebrows, stifling a giggle. "Wasn't me," Victoire replied. "Though, I kinda wish it was." She laughs again.
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley August 22nd 2010, 6:23 am

Louis mutters under his breath and groans when he sees his boxers have also been changed. he fumbles around for his wand, attempting to put his clothes right. He also summons his books back to him and pulls his pants up. "Well it had to have been one of you two, there's no one else here!"
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas August 22nd 2010, 11:42 pm

Dean is still in the bushes, giggling to himself. No way is he going to try and leave and get caught.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5