Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Random Corridor

+30
Neville Longbottom
Scorpius Malfoy
Teddy Lupin
Claire McCann
Harry Potter
Draco Malfoy
Morag MacDougal - Inactiv
Mya Lupin
James Sirius Potter
Rolf Scamander
Ravenclaw Mod
Djinn- Inactive
Andromeda Black
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Penelope Rosier
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Gideon Prewett
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Rose Weasley
Lucius Malfoy
Reed Dawson
Daphne Greengrass
HorcruxHunter
Angela Braddock
Dean Thomas
Nikki Orwell
Molly Prewett
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Cedric Diggory - Inactive
Lucy Weasley
34 posters

Page 5 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Go down

A Random Corridor - Page 5 Empty Re: A Random Corridor

Post  Rose Weasley June 21st 2010, 5:20 am

Rose sneers. "And how would you know? You don't have a care in the world, besides yourself, and your money, and your retarded pimp cane! You're going to be a lovely adult. I should congratulate your parents- they did such a great job." Her wand hand trembled angrily. She really wanted to curse him into oblivion. "Defensive? Oh, no. Try infuriated."
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy June 21st 2010, 5:23 am

"You're right. I only care about myself and I'm perfectly fine with that. Why should I care about others? Once we leave this school, it's every man for himself. You think the real world is anything like school? Because if so, then you are very mistaken. I do what I want, when I want, without feeling guilty for my actions, and in the end, I come out on top because I will do whatever it takes to reach my goal. Even if that means stepping on a few toes to get there."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley June 21st 2010, 5:27 am

"I feel sorry for you, Malfoy. With that attitude, you may get to the top, but you're going to fall, and you're going to fall hard." She crosses her arms over her chest, glaring angrily at him. This guy is unbelievable, Rose thinks, hoping her Weasley temper doesn't take over too much.
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy June 21st 2010, 5:30 am

Lucius rolls his eyes. This girl just didn't quit. "Well I doubt that. I highly doubt that. You see, when you have the kind of money and bloodline that I do, it's hard to fall, and when you do there's always a soft spot to land."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley June 21st 2010, 5:34 am

"There you go, off about your bloodline. Do you seriously think you're superior-well...of course you do- but seriously, no one cares anymore. Most wizards today are half blood or less, and they are all more honorable and more hard working than you will ever be," Rose exclaims, angrily pointing her finger at him.
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy June 21st 2010, 5:42 am

"I know we're better. Just you wait. One of these days, all the mudbloods and blood traitors are going to learn their lesson. Things aren't going to be all kumbaya forever. Gellert Grindelwald? He thinks the same way I do, and that man is going places. He knows magic that you couldn't even possibly dream of. And you've heard the rumors. People disappearing and such. History is repeating itself, but this time it's not going to end happily ever after for the muggles and muggleborns. The wizarding world isn't going to stay hidden for much longer from the muggles. It's just not logical seeing as we're far more superior than they are. And when that day comes, I'll make sure you blood traitors are one of the first to go."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley June 21st 2010, 5:50 am

Rose promptly punches him in the face. "You're twisted, you know that? The muggles used to be terrified of us, and yes, they did attempt to burn us, but that time has past now! Wizards reveal themselves to muggles all the time, they even marry them! It's only people like you that care about this."

[blahhh lame post]
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy June 21st 2010, 5:56 am

Lucius glares at Rose and whips out his wand, using one hand to press her against the wall. "You're going to pay for that, you filthy little blood traitor." He removes his hand and takes a step back, looking quite smug at her shocked expression. "You want to marry a muggle? Fine. You're contaminated enough as it is." He looks down at the wand in his hand and slowly points it at her, the smirk still etched on his face. "Crucio," he says cooly, a twisted smile spreading across his face as Rose falls to the ground, writhing in agony before him. He lifts the spell after a few seconds and casually slips his wand back into the pimp cane in his other hand. "See you around, Weasley." He turns and walks off, leaving the girl laying on the ground without a second thought.

[OKAY. BRB. DYING BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE A TWISTED FREAK.]
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley June 21st 2010, 6:07 am

Rose shrieks in pain, writhing and squirming on the floor. "You... filthy... bastard," is all she manages to get out. She arches her back, screaming. Finally, after what seems like a lifetime, he lifts the curse, and leaves her there, breathing hard on the floor. Rose shuts her eyes tightly, too tired to move. She didn't even have the energy to run after Malfoy and feed him to the skrewts. She'd deal with that later.
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Alicia Spinnet- Inactive June 22nd 2010, 5:06 am

Victoire walks down the halls after spending time with Teddy. She sees a fiery redhead on the floor and immediately realizes it's her BFF/cousin, Rose. Shrieking in horror as she runs over to the body on the ground, she kneels down next to Rose. "Oh my god, Rose? What happened? Are you okay!? Rose?"
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley June 22nd 2010, 5:08 am

Rose groans and lifts her head up. "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine," she mutters. What a LYER.
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Alicia Spinnet- Inactive June 22nd 2010, 5:10 am

"You don't look fine. What were you doing on the ground? Who did this to you?" she asks, still sounding worried but much calmer now that she sees Rose is at least able to form words and sit up a bit.
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley June 22nd 2010, 5:16 am

"I'm fine now, Vic. It was... Cruciatus Curse... Malfoy did it." She leans against the wall, exhausted. "I just... can we get out of here?"

Sorrryyyy. I have 15. *sobs*
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Alicia Spinnet- Inactive June 22nd 2010, 5:19 am

"Are you serious?" she asks, sounding outraged. She helps Rose stand up and lets her lean on her for support. "I swear I won't let him get away with this. That's an Unforgivable! What was he thinking? Don't worry Rose. He's gonna pay for hurting you. I promise," she tells her as she helps walk her back to her common room.
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett June 25th 2010, 12:40 pm

Gideon is just going for a stroll through a Random Corridor. I love the quietness of the Americans everyone sleeping in the castle...
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Rosier - Inactive June 25th 2010, 12:45 pm

Evan is going for a creepy stroll, because he doesn't do quiet, he does creepy. He's a creeper. He glances up as he approaches someone else in the corridor, and it takes him a moment, but he places the face. The Prom. That arrogant Gryff git who'd cut in on that pretty little blond he'd been dancing with. Evan thinks for a moment more and comes up with a name: Prewett. His eyes harden and he deliberately knocks his shoulder into him as he passes.

Evan Rosier - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett June 25th 2010, 12:48 pm

Gideon, who had been deep in thought for a change, jolted his eyes upwards, flinching slightly as someone bumped into him. It was that creepy Slytherin from Prom - what was his name again? "Oh." He said coldly. "It's you."
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Rosier - Inactive June 25th 2010, 12:52 pm

Evan smirks. "Wow. Check out the powers of observation. That didn't hurt ya, did it?"

Evan Rosier - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett June 25th 2010, 12:54 pm

"No. Why - did it hurt you?" he smirks in return. Gideon realises that this could get a little bit ugly, but he's too enthusiastic at the thought of revenge to care right now. AJ is pretty sure he's going to regret that later...
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Rosier - Inactive June 25th 2010, 12:59 pm

Evan arches an eyebrow and steps up, getting in Gid's face. "Like a poncy git like you could hurt me. Please - give it your best shot, I dare ya."

Mya is pretty sure that win or lose, she's going to feel super bad after this...

Evan Rosier - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett June 25th 2010, 1:07 pm

Gideon leans backwards, but doesn't take a step. Evan's breath stinks; if Gideon tried he could probably have named what Evan had for dinner. Yesterday.

However, he decided that getting into a fist fight would not be his smartest ever idea, so instead he says, "You know what? I'm going to take the high path, not sink to your level. All of that jazz. Because, Polly chose me. She'll always choose me. And there's nothing you can do about it."

Gideon spins on his heel, starting to walk away. He feels very self-satisfied, and is intending to go and find Polly and brag to her about his noble chivalry.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Rosier - Inactive June 25th 2010, 1:12 pm

Mya sighs, because Evan is just not going to let that happen.

"Sink to my level?" Evan snaps out. "I know all about you and your filthy blood traitor family. You're the lowest there is. It's about time ya learned how to respect your betters."
His wand is in hand in a flash and he flicks out a casual stinging hex, just to piss the other guy off.

Evan Rosier - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett June 25th 2010, 1:22 pm

[AJ knew that was coming... And is also pulling incredulous looks at the screen!]

Gideon flinches, but really more at Evan's words than the hex. His hand also flies to his wand, the better to be prepared with a shield next time. Because he is too noble (or he thinks he is) to start something with this idiot.

"Betters? Really? That's the best word you can think of to use? So maybe we know about Muggles; maybe we had Muggle friends; maybe we use Muggle technology, but that does not make us traitors of any kind." He shakes his head slightly; half of him hopes that Evan won't notice. "And as far as betters go, you're definately not one of them. Not that I see what any of this has to do with Apolline." He nods curtly at Evan now, saying, "Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to bed."

[And I've quoted Elphaba Thropp (well, almost quoted) and Hermione Granger in 2 posts!]
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Rosier - Inactive June 25th 2010, 1:32 pm

[*applauds* Mya is flinching, because Evan is making the cranky, growly 'grr - aarg' noises right now]

Evan chuckles lowly, though his eyes snap with hatred. "Past your bedtime, is it? Yeah, you are traitors. Turned your back on the respectable ways to wallow in mudblood filth. Deserve what's comin' to ya, the lot of ya. That's what this is about. Not some little blond tramp with taste in her arse."

[Mya just died a little inside, and promises she made Evan hold back a little... Crazy as that may seem.]

Evan Rosier - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett June 25th 2010, 1:40 pm

Gideon simply smirks. "You do realise that to keep these 'respectable ways', you marry your cousins? Your second cousins. That's just wrong. And that 'little blonde' has a name, you know. Just because you didn't bother to learn or remember it before you started speaking in that disgusting manner to her. It's Apolline, and she is no tramp. Far from it." His wand hand begins triching, as if wanting to cast spells of his own accord, but he manages to hold it in check.

[And this is where I am going to pause it... I have to go vacuum now! I'll be back when I am home, fed and watered, and we shall continue, yes? Okay, good.]

[PAUSED.]
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next