Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Astronomy Tower

+9
Nikki Orwell
Mya Lupin
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Dean Thomas
Angela Braddock
Penelope Rosier
HorcruxHunter
13 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

The Astronomy Tower - Page 10 Empty Re: The Astronomy Tower

Post  Mya Lupin August 17th 2010, 5:09 am

Molly listens as he speaks, her head tilting lightly to the side as she takes it all in and mulls it over. "Um, ok. Well, I am sorry if I, like, upset you or messed up because I totally didn't mean to do that. That totally sounds fair to me though - like, of course I wouldn't want to do something around you that you don't like. And hey, we don't have to like every single little thing each other does, right? I mean just because I like you and all, we still get to be all different and independent and stuff? Because I sort of wouldn't be very good at this if we were, like, clones or something. And I want to be good at this," she says, waving a hand between them to indicate the relationship developing between them, "Because I really like you a lot too," she says with her smile beginning to return.

ODFIAJDFVIHFV MY NET SPAZZED OUT! SORRY!

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 17th 2010, 5:39 am

THAT'S QUITE ALRIGHT!!! ^^ SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG *IS DISTRACTED BY FAMILY GUY* HEHE I LOVE THIS PART. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lSH5Ne6RZE&feature=related

"It's alright, Molly." Kingsley smiled reassuringly, "and yeah, it'd be hard if we were clones or something." He smiled, taking her hand in his. "Being different, and independent, can be a very good thing. I like you just the way you are, and I definitely think you're better at this whole relationship thing than I am."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 17th 2010, 5:40 am

YEAH YEAH...NOT ANOTHER POST FAIL. XD I'M JUST LAZY.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 17th 2010, 5:50 am

OMFG OMFG I LOVE THAT BIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *dies laughing*

Molly grins as she squeezes his hand back. "Well I kind of think it would just be, like, weird if we were clones," she points out, then giggles. "And don't sell yourself short on this relationship thing, because I totally think you're pretty awesome at it." Then she giggles some more. "Short joke. I so don't find those funny, normally. So, um, this is probably a stupid question and all, but I figure while we're straightening stuff out I may as well throw it out there. Hey, I already dealt with one brother in a dress and the other one going all caveman-smash tonight, so I totally couldn't make things any worse, huh? But, um, you're not seeing anyone else or anything are you? Because I totally am NOT, and I don't intend to, and I just wanted to make that all, like, clear or whatever."

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact August 17th 2010, 6:02 am

Kingsley shook his head, "No, I'm not seeing anyone else, and I don't intend to either. It wasn't a stupid question either, by the way."

[AH I'll be right back. XD *got passed the laziness for a bit*]

KingsleyShacklebolt Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 17th 2010, 6:10 am

[holyshitnewavatarInner!Mollylikesitalot]

Molly greams. "Well that's good to know. I like that. And I'm totally not all that worried if it was a stupid question because I, like, ask those a lot. Once when I was a kid I actually asked my Mum how long the tv program 60 Minutes ran for. Took me, like, five minutes to figure out what was so funny. So you know, I'm not really that dumb, Ali's the blond one, it's like I just save up all my stupids and release it all in one shining moment of stupidity or something," she says with a shrug, still smiling because she's happy that things have worked out so well. She slides off the stone wall and wraps her arms around his waist because she likes hugs.

[One of my friend's little brothers actually did ask that once...]

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact August 17th 2010, 6:27 am

[Nurrrr >.> Dad's home and I have to go now. I'll try and be on tomorrow. I have training early morning but I should be home after that. The manager said it'd only take around 2 hours, but I know how these things go. Har har. Anyway, I shall come back to you all! *flails*
LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!]

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 17th 2010, 6:30 am

[OK Gorgeous. Have fun tomorrow. I LOVE YOU! XXOO]

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact August 18th 2010, 2:57 am

"You know, that's rather endearing, in a way. Those shining moments of yours are just you being you, and I like that." Kingsley smiles and puts his arms around her because he likes hugs too. Well, he likes hugs from Molly. Anyway else tries to give him a hug and he'll break them. <.< Maybe. Depends on who it is. If it's someone he would feel really bad about hurting, then he'd just give them a few short stern words and that would probably intimidate the person enough so that they would NEVER try to hug him again. Yeah. But if it was a guy like Sirius who did it, then he'd have to break some bones. Yep yep. He would never hurt a girl, cause he's awesome like that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 18th 2010, 3:13 am

Molly is very pleased that she's one of the privileged few who gets hugs from Kingsley without crankiness or broken bones occurring. She giggles. "Well if there's one thing I'm, like, really really good at, it's having shining moments of being me. Nobody else does it quite the same." She settles for a few long moments of quiet (OMG I KNOW, SCARY!) in his arms, then sighs, looking at the darkness surrounding them. "It's late. I guess we should, like, go back to the tower before Filch catches us?" she says, even though she'd much rather stay and cuddle. But, unfortunately, detention really doesn't go with this outfit.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact August 18th 2010, 3:19 am

Those few long moments of quiet were quite scary, Kings had half a mind to check and see if Molly was still alive or not. When she finally speaks again, he looks around at the darkness as well. "Yeah, you're right. Wouldn't want to get caught." Kingsley has a clean record, imagine that. No detentions for this guy. He smiles and kisses Molly's forehead and takes her hand in his as they leave the Astronomy Tower. Aw Mosley <3

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 18th 2010, 3:21 am

<3 MOSLEY! *runs to post in the new thread*

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10