Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Astronomy Tower

+9
Nikki Orwell
Mya Lupin
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Dean Thomas
Angela Braddock
Penelope Rosier
HorcruxHunter
13 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Astronomy Tower - Page 7 Empty Re: The Astronomy Tower

Post  Guest July 8th 2010, 4:38 am

Regulus smiled forcedly but shook his head. "Why do you hate him, Djinn? It can't be because of one simple slight," he said curiously.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven July 8th 2010, 4:50 am

"It's either hate or love. And i refuse to love him, and there's nothing between. We're like fire and ice. Either he goes out, or i melt, or we have equilibrium. Hard to explain." he hummed and hawwed and then sighed again.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 8th 2010, 5:14 am

Regulus has no idea what he's talking about so he just nods and sighs as well. "But why, Djinn? Why not love him? Is it so wrong to love? Or is there something so wrong with loving him?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven July 8th 2010, 5:18 am

"Yes, now there is anymore. He's a whole other class of god. There are like, traditions and such. It's frowned upon." Djinn bit his lip. "and well, like i said before. I was just a toy."
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 8th 2010, 5:21 am

"And since when the hell did you care what was frowned upon? Aren't you the one who was cast down, and broke about every rule in the book? What are rules to you?" he said with a small smile, looking at Djinn intently. "Are you so sure about that?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven July 8th 2010, 5:27 am

"Yeah. I'm different, in case you hadn't heard, like Marid. We're not true gods, just the Arch-Angels' attempts to procreate and such. We're not famous or in the mythologies. And so some of the old, old gods and a select group of their more powerful younger cohorts view us on the same level as humans." he was tyring to exlplain a lot of shit to Reg bear with me. "And well, he's one of the select few...surprisingly enough. Anyway, he used to call me his "pet" and his "little toy" and then that stopped. Then he started again, i don't know why. He just, used me and threw me away like a broken toy. I wasn't interesting enough anymore, the appeal of the forbidden was lost. As soon as everyone else got used to it he threw me away." joel apologises for the length. lol.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 8th 2010, 5:30 am

Eowyn would like to remind Joel that she likes long posts anyway. Regulus looks grumpy, yes he does. "But you're worth more than that. You're so wonderful, Djinn," he said, looking rather sad. "That's not very nice." Hello, Captain Obvious is in town.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven July 8th 2010, 5:43 am

Djnn shook his head. "It's not the same. I'm almsot dirt to them...they view me and Marid like humans view Goblins. Useful, but lesser than themselves. For enjoyment, in my case. There's no way he could ever love me."
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 8th 2010, 5:45 am

Regulus frowned. "That's not right. You shouldn't have let him treat you like that, then."

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell July 8th 2010, 5:46 am

[I really want to set Nikki on Apollo. I don't think I will ever be able to hear about him again and not dislike him.]
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven July 8th 2010, 5:48 am

"Oh he treated me fine. Patronizingly, like he was doing a favour. Which he was...it's not like he hurt me or anything. Just asked me to get a tattoo or three, and a nipple ring..." Djinn chuckled.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 8th 2010, 5:49 am

[I'm making my Apollo account in a minute. Apollo would not speak to Nikki. Nikki is a human, and Apollo's only interested in pretty boys and veela. He'd just poof away. And he's not going to be quite so bad as we're making him look right now.]

"... Three? You only mentioned the one," he said, looking suspiciously at Djinn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven July 8th 2010, 5:51 am

Djinn shifted uncomfortably. "Aren't the skies lovely? So filled with stars. And comets. And stars."
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 8th 2010, 5:54 am

Regulus grinned widely and put his hands on his hips. "Djinn, where are they other two? It CAN'T be any worse than the one you told me about."

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven July 8th 2010, 5:58 am

"Nah they aren't. They're just sill things, i keep them hidden." Djinn ran a hand over his face, and delicate scrollworky celtic knots/swirls apeared all down the left side of his face, down into his shirt colllor. "It's large, and goes down, wrapping around my arm and down to my hand." He held up his hand, and there was a delicate henna bridal tattoo there. "The other one is a bow and sun on my right shoulder. His symbol." he said bitterly.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 8th 2010, 6:00 am

Regulus stares at the pretty tattoos that are now visible and squeals. "WHY ON EARTH DO YOU HIDE THESE?! THIS IS SO PRETTY!" he exclaims, being tactless and tracing the pattern on Djinn's face with his finger.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven July 8th 2010, 6:02 am

Djinn beamed. "They are i just couldn't find an avatar that had these on it and was too lazy to fix it jsut didn't like to be reminded of the memories." he made them disappear again. "It's annoying to remember to hide them, but it doesn't make me hurt inside, like you humans do." he pointed to his chest.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 8th 2010, 6:04 am

Regulus smiles and shakes his head. "I wish you'd stop hiding them. They're lovely."

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven July 8th 2010, 6:12 am

"I might stop. Sometime. Maybe." he smiled at Regulus. "They are pretty, aren't they? Well. They would be. Gabriel knows his business when it comes to art."
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 8th 2010, 6:17 am

"Gabriel? The angel the muggles believe in?" he asked, curious.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven July 8th 2010, 6:25 am

"Sure. He's the angel of the arts and stuff. Raphael is the angel of healing, Michael is the angel of war, Lucifer the angel of music...so on and so forth." Djinn was gonna try and explan and Joel shamelessly steals from terry Pratchett. "See. There's all this...belief potential i guess you could say. And whatever has been believed in, like a god, is created untill all the potential is used up. so say, if you killed a god, for good, the amount his power was is equatable to the amount of belief that was in him...and that belief is open for the taking. Now, usually gods take the other god's beliefe and maek themselves stronger, but sometimes a belief is so strong it's made instead. Like the bogeyman? Totally real now." he chuckled. Real because he was demoted and a lot of his beliefe potential, and therfore power, was taken away.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 8th 2010, 6:30 am

"... Right. The bogey man. Uh huh," he said, not really following a word of what he was saying as was usual half the time with Djinn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven July 8th 2010, 6:33 am

Djinn knew that Reg wasn't listening, so he just prattled on. "anyway OHHOLYSHITWHATTHEFUCKOHMYCHEESECAKEGOD!!! I GOTTA GO OMG OMG OMG WHO TOD HIM I BET IT WAS THAT DAMNABLE HERMES. OH FUCK YOU HERMES!! YOU'D LIKE THAT THOUGH RIGHT? ME AND MY HUGE DIC-" and DJinn disappeared rantng away.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 8th 2010, 6:36 am

Regulus stares blankly and is thoroughly confused. "... Well then. That was awkward. I'm going to go eat some cheese cake now." Regulus goes to find cheese cake. Where? I don't know. Why? Who cares, it's cheese cake.

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black July 9th 2010, 7:29 am

Narcissa is here, waiting for Reg. What a good kid.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next