Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Astronomy Tower

+9
Nikki Orwell
Mya Lupin
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Dean Thomas
Angela Braddock
Penelope Rosier
HorcruxHunter
13 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Astronomy Tower - Page 6 Empty Re: The Astronomy Tower

Post  Guest June 26th 2010, 6:14 am

Regulus grinned and kissed him on the lips. "Liar. Lying lyer who lyes. You're the only thing that comes close to perfection- hell, you are perfection. I mean it. Just- just look at you!" he said with a smirk, sneakily inching forward and giving Viktor's arse a squeeze and laughing as he jumped back.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 26th 2010, 6:19 am

Viktor laughed. "If you say so, but I must say that you come pretty damn close," he said with a smirk as he ran a finger down Regulus' chest before kissing him softly on the lips. "Oh. I almost forgot," he said as he pulled out a large envelope containing a few very nice pictures of Viktor, all of them signed with a heart, and handed it over to Regulus. "Here. It's rather important apparently," he said casually as if he had no idea what it was.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 26th 2010, 6:28 am

Regulus opens the envelope and pulls out the pictures, and promptly turns beet red and squeals, dropping them all on the ground. "YOU COULD HAVE WARNED ME, YOU STUPID-- STUPID PERSON! OH MY MERLIN!" He scrambles to pick them all up again, gaping at the pictures in awe. "... I. Love. You. Oh. My. Rowling. Why do you- WHY DO YOU EVEN HAVE THESE!? Not that I'm complaining- oh my god you are so sexy oh my god oh my god oh my god I think I'm hyperventilating THAT IS ALL MINE!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 26th 2010, 6:32 am

Viktor laughs and watches Regulus as he stares at the pictures. "Varn you? But it's much more fun this vay. I assume you like?" he asks with a smirk. "It's...a quidditch thing. The coach's idea," he says nonchalantly while nodding. "Something to do vith self esteem or something."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 26th 2010, 6:34 am

Regulus has a nosebleed. Not gonna lie. He doesn't even notice. "Viktor? I am so in love with you," he squeaks, staring in awe at the pictures, then puts them away before he passes out. "So. In. Love."

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 26th 2010, 6:39 am

"I love you too," he says with a laugh. "Oh. And those are for your eyes only. I don't just give those out to anyvon. So feel special," he adds with a smirk. He glances at the pictures as Regulus puts them away and frowns. "Hmm," he hums as he pulls out his wand, twirling it in his fingers. "I bet I could think of a spell that vould make those pictures bigger...if you vant."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 26th 2010, 6:50 am

Regulus looks at the pictures, looks at Viktor, and passes out.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 26th 2010, 6:52 am

Viktor facepalmed and pointed his wand at Regulus. "Aguamenti," he muttered, trying not to laugh as the water hit Regulus in the face. "Is that a no?" he asked innocently.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 27th 2010, 2:44 am

Regulus spat out the water and shook his hair, sprinkling water everywhere as he glared at Viktor. "Are you TRYING to give me a heart attack?! Goddammit, Viktor," he snapped, getting to his feet again and throwing his arms around Viktor, crushing his lips against his without another word. "You are too damn sexy for me to handle, you know that? Too. Damn. Sexy."

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 27th 2010, 2:48 am

"Don't have a heart attack...Then I'd have to find something else to do vith those pictures." He chuckled and wrapped his arms around Regulus' waist. "I think you handle me just fine," he said with a wink.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 27th 2010, 2:53 am

Regulus blushed a deep crimson, hating himself for his pale complexion and the vivid colors he turned when he flushed. "Shut up," he mumbled into Viktor's shoulder before kissing him lightly on the neck and pulling him closer. "I love you. So much. You have no idea how happy the idea of this summer makes me- no idea," he said with a bright smile as he gazed up at him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 27th 2010, 3:04 am

Viktor smiled and lightly ran his fingers through Regulus' black hair, not understanding how Tolga couldn't remember its color. "I know. I haven't stopped thinking about it," he said quietly. "It's going to be amazing, Regulus. You and me. Together all the time."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 27th 2010, 3:08 am

Regulus hugged him happily, feeling like a little kid on Christmas morning who's just unwrapped a brand new broomstick. "This is so wonderful, together, with you, every possible moment-- but oh no! You're going to get sick of me, I know it, I'll drive you mad, following you around like a pathetic kitten for love and attention. Because I fully intend on doing that, I won't let you out of my sight, because I'll want you near me always, and it'll annoy you to no end, I'm sure."

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 27th 2010, 3:11 am

Viktor smiles and hugs Regulus back, feeling happy as he did when he first unwrapped Regulus' broomstick..."Vot!? How could I possibly get sick of having you around? Do you know how annoyed Tolga must be vith me? Talking about you every single second ve're in the dorm together. I don't plan on letting you get more than a few feet avay from me. Ever."

[I'm gonna get dinner so I'll be back in about 15 minutes! ILY!]
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 27th 2010, 3:15 am

[Okay! Yay! Can we finish this up? I'm tired and I want to go to bed and read...]

Regulus laughed and slung his arms around Viktor's neck, grinning up at him. "I think I can deal with that, love," he said joyfully, kissing him on the lips again, again, again, again- it was just never enough.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 27th 2010, 3:44 am

Viktor smiled and kissed Regulus back, never wanting this moment to end but smiling knowing that there would be plenty of others just like this one. "I love you, Regulus. But the whole two feet avay thing vill have to vait a bit longer considering I can't bring you back to my dorm vith me, and it's getting late."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 27th 2010, 3:46 am

Regulus pouted at him, kissing his cheek. "Can't come to your dorm? Why, will Tolga pass out?" he chortled, finally letting go. "I know, I know. Alright, let's go then," he said with a smile, and he walked down the stairs holding hands with Viktor.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 4th 2010, 4:36 am

Molly skips up to the top of the Astronomy Tower to enjoy the view. She sits cross-legged and pulls her package of Special Cookies out of her bag. Normally she would be polite, and wait for Gideon so they could share the Special Cookie Experience, but Gid hasn't been around because AJ is on holidays, and she's not going to wait for him any longer. She opens up the package, grabs a big, Special looking cookie, and takes a big bite. Mmm. Love that Special Taste.

Hang on.... isn't that a bit.... minty? And are those.... are those chocolate chips? Oh....

Molly frantically grabs the package and investigates. Why, these cookies aren't Special at all! They're choc chip and mint. The choc chip and mint ones she baked for Joel. "Oh crumbs!"
She searches through her bag in vain, already knowing deep down where the precious Special Cookies are. "Oh Merlin, I'm going to get expelled or something. And what a waste of Gillyweed! Gid's gonna kill me, and I'm going to have to scrounge up the money for more weed and oh Merlin, I've gotta get back to the Hospital Wing and fix this!"

She jumps up and, stuffing the Unspecial Cookies in her bag, races back towards Joel's office.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven July 8th 2010, 3:54 am

Djinn mopes on the ledge, and wonders what it would be like to die and really die. Insert emo here.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 8th 2010, 3:58 am

Regulus walks up to the tower and sees a very sad Djinn, and quietly approaches him. "Djinn?" he says softly, placing a hand gently on his shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven July 8th 2010, 4:06 am

Djinn sighed. "I hate him. And now i can't stop thinking about him...i'm tempted to message the Bitch and ask her if one of her damnable cupids shot me or soemthing...picking on me in my humanness."
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 8th 2010, 4:19 am

Regulus sighed, and gave him a nice, warm, snuggly hug for the first time in forever while Djinn was not a bear. "I'm sorry, Djinn. I wish I knew how to help you, but I don't, so, here's a hug," he said, being a cute snuggly innocent uke.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven July 8th 2010, 4:22 am

Djinn leaned against his bff. "Hugs are good. They're nice and fine and lovely." he sighe. "oh well. Hows that idiot that had the gun?"
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 8th 2010, 4:25 am

"He's better. He left the hospital wing I think," he said with a small smile, placing his arm around Djinn's shoulder and bringing him closer. "Djinn, don't be so sad. What good is it, to bother thinking about it? When's the next time you're going to see him anyway? Another thousand years?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven July 8th 2010, 4:32 am

Djinn glowered. "Hopefully never, for eternity. Ever. I might kill him. With my weak humanness and guardian god status. i'm so angry upset sad i could do it. With like, arsenic or something."
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next