Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Astronomy Tower

+9
Nikki Orwell
Mya Lupin
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Dean Thomas
Angela Braddock
Penelope Rosier
HorcruxHunter
13 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Astronomy Tower - Page 5 Empty Re: The Astronomy Tower

Post  Guest June 18th 2010, 5:29 am

Regulus laughed and nodded. "I remember that. Though that wasn't the first day we met- the first day I saw you was the first day I met Viktor, actually. We went for a swim and you burst out of the lake and terrified the girls he was trying to get me to flirt with. Bad times... But amazing times. I was half in love with him by the end of the night- I just didn't know it then."

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 18th 2010, 5:30 am

DEIUBFHHJDBVSHJFBDSJBFSKJ AWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven June 18th 2010, 5:33 am

Djinn thought back and then fell over backwards. "Oh my gods it was. And i rose out of the lake in my seashell!! OMG I MISS MY SEASHELL!!"
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 18th 2010, 5:34 am

Regulus laughed and hugged him again. "What happened to your seashell?!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven June 18th 2010, 5:50 am

"Hmm no idea. I'll go look." Djinn fazed out and fazed back in in a fliker. "It's there at the bottom of the lake. Where i parked it. "
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 18th 2010, 5:51 am

"OMG CAN I GO FOR A RIDE IN YOUR SEASHELL WITH YOU SOMETIME?!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven June 18th 2010, 5:53 am

"YES TOTALLY. WE CAN RISE FROM THE DEPTHS LIKE THAT WHORE APHRODITE!!" he flailed a bit. "It would be so much fun! We can scare little fishes and the Squid and stupid females!"
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 18th 2010, 5:56 am

"I LIKE THE SOUND OF THIS ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!" Regulus jumps up and down like a happy kitten.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven June 18th 2010, 5:59 am

"Oh gosh you're adorable hold on i gotta record this. Not like you haven't heard that before I'm sure." He held up a crystal ball and waited for Reg to be cute again. "hey did you know that Viktor firgured out about th romance novels?"
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 18th 2010, 6:07 am

"WHAT?!?!?!? OH NO YOU DID NOT YOU DID NOT YOU ARE AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL I HATE YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!" Regulus flails about and turns redder than red he's so red he's purple.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven June 18th 2010, 6:11 am

Djinn cackled and threw the crystal ball in the air. "There you go, all safely stored away, oh Messiah of the flobberworms."
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 18th 2010, 6:17 am

"I. hate. you." Regulus stands up and starts to storm off. "You double crosser."

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven June 18th 2010, 6:22 am

Djinn appeared in front of him, legs crossed and sitting about two feet off the ground. "But I never tooooold him. He figured it oooooout. And he likes the new colour your face was just now. He said you were very, very, very adorable." Djinn pouted.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 18th 2010, 6:28 am

Regulus glowered at him. "You're awful. I'm leaving. GOOD NIGHT!" he said, storming off, then running back and tackle hugging Djinn. "I'm only kidding. I love you, even if you are a dirty lying arse."

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven June 18th 2010, 6:31 am

Starting to tear up, until Reg came back that is, Djinn decided he failed at subtlty anymore. "Ah well. And i didn't lie....he really did figure it out himself...and i'm not dirty, see?" he pulled up his sleeve, showing his arm. "Clean. i don't have to shower."
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 18th 2010, 6:38 am

Regulus laughed and hugged Djinn tighter. "Fine, you're squeaky clean, you backstabber. But I love you, and I really must be going to bed. Goodnight, Djinn!" Regulus skips off happily.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven June 18th 2010, 6:46 am

"Night!" he called out, and then disappeard. Joel decrees Ange and George can do what they do.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 25th 2010, 8:35 pm

Regulus walks up to the tower the night of the day we last RP'd, lol. Because Krack can't be sad for so long. He's all lonely missing Viktor. Yeah. He's all emo.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 25th 2010, 8:37 pm

Viktor walks up to the astronomy tower feeling sad, and lonely, and depressed, and guilty. "Regulus," says in surprise as he takes a few steps closer. "There's something I need to tell you. I'm sorry. I really am. I didn't vant to hurt you like this. I'd never try to intentionally hurt you. I love you, Reg," he says quietly.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 25th 2010, 8:39 pm

[if i disappear idk when i'll get back so.. ILY]

Regulus looked up to see Viktor, hardly hearing his words when he jumped to his feet and hugged him. "I love you. I missed you. Sorry I ran out on you like that," he said sadly, kissing him lightly on the lips.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 25th 2010, 8:46 pm

Viktor kissed Regulus back, relieved that Regulus was listening to him but quickly pulled away. "No. You had every right to do that. I never should have done vot I did. I alvays do this to you, Reg. I feel like I hurt you all the time, and I vant you to be able to trust me. Vot happened before vos a stupid mistake. I vos lonely and upset and depressed because you vere gone, and I missed you, and I made a lot of stupid mistakes vithout you. If I could then I'd take it back, Regulus. I vould turn down 1,000 kisses from Sirius just to have von kiss from you. I love you and I vant to be vith you forever, and I'm sorry for doing this to you. It really didn't mean anything. I promise. Regulus Black, I love you. I alvays have loved you and I've never stopped loving you because you're amazing and you make me feel like the happiest person alive and I don't know vot I vould do if I didn't have you in my life," he rambles on, still feeling guilty.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 26th 2010, 3:54 am

Regulus looks up at Viktor, trying not to cry because Eowyn had to sit here and awwww for a good ten minutes. He throws his arms around Viktor and embraced him lovingly, clinging as tightly as he possibly can. "I believe you, every word. And I love you more than I can possibly communicate, so I'll just hope you understand, because- Viktor, I LOVE YOU!" he half yells, burying his face in Viktor's shoulder. "I love you. And you make me happier than I had ever felt before you. And don't worry about me not being in your life, because I promise, I will always be there- we're going to be together, forever," he said softly, kissing him deeply once more.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 26th 2010, 4:09 am

Viktor smiled into the kiss, keeping his arms wrapped around Regulus' body as he thought about how the rest of his life would be like this, wondering how he had ended up so lucky in coming to Hogwarts and meeting Regulus. "I love you, Regulus," he murmured into the other man's mouth, unwilling to part from Regulus' lips for more than a second. "Vords can't begin to describe how in love I am vith you," he said softly as he brought a hand up to gently brush a strand of hair from Regulus' face before lovingly running a finger down his cheek. "I don't know vot I did to deserve feeling this vay about somevon as amazing as you," he said with a smile.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 26th 2010, 6:05 am

Regulus just about melts into a puddle of happy and snuggles his lover, because he is Reg the cuddle bunny, after all. "I will never understand how someone like me ended up with someone as utterly sexy, impossibly kind, ever forgiving, and just generally all around perfect as you. I'm still afraid, you know, about this summer- will your fangirls kill me, or your fanboys? I'm bloody terrified- they're going to be so jealous, and I'm going to hide behind you and your muscly body and say 'HA! HE'S MINE, SUCKERS!' and hope they don't stab me."

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 26th 2010, 6:10 am

Viktor laughs and kisses Regulus on the nose. "I'll protect you from the crazed fans, and you have a gun, don't you? You can use that. And vot do you mean by 'somevon like you'? You mean somevon just as sexy, and kind, forgiving, and perfect as me?" he asked with a smirk.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next