Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Ward in the Hospital Wing

+14
Daphne Greengrass
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Andromeda Black
Mya Lupin
Nikki Orwell
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Lucy Weasley
Parvati Patil
Remus Lupin
Molly Prewett
John Applemuncher- Inact
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
18 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

Private Ward in the Hospital Wing - Page 13 Empty Re: Private Ward in the Hospital Wing

Post  Guest July 8th 2010, 5:32 am

"And sugar is delicious! Here's a cookie!" Regulus proceeds to feed Tolga yummy sugary cookies. Awww. That's really cute looking. Awwww. Viktor should come in and see that because IT IS SO CUTE.

Back to top Go down

Private Ward in the Hospital Wing - Page 13 Empty Re: Private Ward in the Hospital Wing

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 8th 2010, 5:38 am

Viktor walks in and smiles at the sight in front of him, wondering if Reg will ever feed him considering how
many times Viktor fed Regulus. "Isn't this a lovely site?" he said as he walked over to Tolga's bed. "Looks like you're feeling a little better."

Last edited by Viktor Krum on July 8th 2010, 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 8th 2010, 5:38 am

site...

SIGHT.
NOT SITE.

I'M LEAVING.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Black July 8th 2010, 5:39 am

Tolga ate the cookies obediently. And this is what makes him hyper enough for the pirate bit, but then he crashes and falls asleep. Like what happened to me. Oh, yeah replying. "These are great!"

Last edited by Tolga Safer on July 8th 2010, 5:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 8th 2010, 5:41 am

-headdesk-
Sorry!!! I'm watching a movie while posting in like 68282828 threads! -cries because my wife can't accept my mistakes-
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 8th 2010, 5:46 am

I CAN.
I JUST NEED TO POINT OUT THE GLARING ERRORS.
I'M SORRY LOVE. YOUR WIFE IS MEAN.

"They are great! OH HI VIKTOR! Tolga's awake. I didn't need to say that because you know that because he is talking. Yeah." Regulus feels stupid and awkward and settles for shoving a cookie into his own mouth so he stops talking.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Black July 8th 2010, 5:48 am

"Viktor, I am avake! But I am food. Charred meat to be precise."
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 8th 2010, 5:49 am

YES YOU ARE! -sobs because this is a bad day for Alunex-

"Vell thank you for telling me anyvay," he said with a smile as he kissed Regulus on the cheek. "How are you feeling, Tolga?"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass July 8th 2010, 5:50 am

[Dee feels really in the loop. *stomps*]
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

http://snorkackshit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell July 8th 2010, 5:55 am

"Gut. I think I vill go frolic, and leaff you two to your shenanigans, and then head up to Gryfindor." And then he leaves because I am five seconds away from sleep. And then tomorrow he and Dee will hang out and all will be loverly.
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 8th 2010, 5:58 am

Regulus stares at Tolga, then at Viktor. "Viktor, he just woke up for the first time in four days, ate a cookie, and then walked out like nothing was wrong. Is that normal for you Bulgarians, or is he just that badass?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 8th 2010, 6:01 am

"He's Tolga. Nothing he does really surprises me anymore," he said with a laugh. "He doesn't stay in Von place for too long."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 8th 2010, 6:02 am

"...Right. Let's get out of here," he said with a laugh, walking out of the hospital holding Viktor's hand.

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy July 8th 2010, 4:52 pm

[wow nikki.... post fail!]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier August 8th 2010, 7:58 am

Penny ran into the Hospital Wing and searched the cupboards for a pregnancy tests. She couldn't get Marcus' parting words out of her head and she knew she had to find out for herself whether or not she would really be having a baby with that son of a bitch. She ripped open the box and ran into the tiny bathroom, hands shaking as she used the test. She stood at the sink, hands on either side, shaking slightly as she waited for the result. After five minutes, she took a deep breath and held up the stick, biting her lip anxiously. She sighed in relief as the little pink minus sign stared back at her. Thank Merlin. She wouldn't be having his baby and she could get on with her life. She still wanted to get back at that cheating bastard, and her lips curled up into her signature smirk as a plan started forming in her head. She quickly threw the stick in the trash and ran out of the bathroom in search of her "beloved" ex boyfriend.
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom August 8th 2010, 8:01 am

Oh gosh.....*hides*
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas August 8th 2010, 8:03 am

-bursts out laughing-
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13