Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Ward in the Hospital Wing

+14
Daphne Greengrass
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Andromeda Black
Mya Lupin
Nikki Orwell
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Lucy Weasley
Parvati Patil
Remus Lupin
Molly Prewett
John Applemuncher- Inact
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
18 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Private Ward in the Hospital Wing Empty Re: Private Ward in the Hospital Wing

Post  Guest June 5th 2010, 12:33 am

Sirius stumbles in, Fleur's crumpled body in his arms, the two of them both dripping blood onto the ground and leaving a trail behind them. He's shaking as he slowly lays her down on the bed and stands beside her. He debates calling for help, but decides it would be best to tend to her himself- she was simply too frightened. He draws the curtains around the bed to give them both privacy, and kneels down to speak to her. "Fleur. Beautiful, please, I love you. Tell me where it hurts," he murmured as he wet a soft cloth and began to dab at her face, wiping away the blood, and trying to restrain the rage within him that was struggling to break free. That man would pay. He would die.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive June 5th 2010, 1:53 am

As soon as they entered the Hospital Wing, Fleur hid her face against him, partially because she was ashamed of what she probably looked like. Evan's stupid face kept intruding on her every thought. She should have ran or fought back harder. Each memory sent tremors of fear throughout her petite frame. How pathetic she was, not being able to fight him in her own mind. She cringed when Sirius set her down on one of the beds, a searing pain exploded down her back from when Evan had slammed her against the wall numerous times. Once the pain slipped away, if only for a few moments, Fleur felt the urge to sleep. Her mind drifted off when the pillow formed around her head. A hallway. The same knot tied in her stomach as it had when she had been in the hallway before. She flailed her arms, seeing Evan's face, and frantically swiped Sirius' hand away. She cried out for a couple moments before her eyes fluttered open and she remembered where she was. Her breath caught in her throat when she saw Sirius once more and she sat upright, her back and head aching. Her breathing slowed and she tangled her legs in the sheets, "I-" Her eyes met his as she tried to apologize, one hand moving over the back of her head. She had never felt so ashamed of herself. She turned her head over one shoulder to see what her back looked like in the mirror. It appeared to be one giant bruise and it looked grotesque. She rolled over, facing away from Sirius, and her hand clung on to the sheets. She should have walked back with Dom. It was her stupidity that lead to this.

Last edited by Fleur Delacour on June 5th 2010, 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 5th 2010, 3:36 am

Sirius shuddered slightly, clenching his jaw to prevent himself from saying something that might upset her accidentally. That man would die. He sighs as she tries to turn away from him, and slowly leans down to kiss her tenderly on the cheek. "Listen, love. You'll be alright. I need you to tell me what hurts, so I can heal you. Please," he whispered as kindly as he could, still dabbing away at her face with the wet cloth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive June 5th 2010, 4:16 am

How could things be alright? It didn't make any sense to her. She squirmed when he kissed her cheek, remembering Evan's assault on her neck. She wanted to claw out the marks he had left there. She wanted to have her memory erased to stop the flashbacks from occurring every time Sirius touched her. She moved, trying her best to make it easier for him, but she was still ashamed. In her mind, everything hurt. Her throat ached as she searched for the will to speak, and the rest was hurt in a mixture of physical and emotional pain. She nibbled her lower lip before she replied, "My...ze back of my 'ead..." she whispered, while thinking about everywhere else that hurt. She'd be fine living with everything else. She couldn't put another burden on Sirius.

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 5th 2010, 5:22 am

Sirius nodded and got an ice pack, slowly lifting up the back of her head to inspect the damage. He cringes, but does his best to tend to her, resting his hand on hers and looking down at her sorrowfully, when he realized he was still dripping with blood himself, and probably fractured a few things to boot. He'd take care of it later- she was more important. "Fleur, darling, I'm going to need to remove your dress to dress your wounds, and see if you're hurt, okay? I'll be gentle," he murmured as he gently slid it off her and placed it on the side, silently cursing her for being so damn beautiful. A wave of nausea washes over him as he sees his love's body so damaged and bruised, his fists clenching and his eyes flashing dangerously. He quietly gets up and reaches into the cabinet for dittany and a few ointments to help her heal, glad he at least had plenty of experience with tending to wounds, thanks to his many duels. He cleans her up and bandages her wordlessly, unsure what to say, or if he should say anything at all, until she's finally been decently cleaned up and bandaged. It's not perfect, but it would do for now. "Love, I'm here. I'm not leaving you, okay? I won't leave your side. You'll be alright, no matter what- I'm here now," he whispered, carefully entwining his hand with hers as he looked down at her in sympathy, wishing he knew what the hell to do for her. At any rate, bleeding on her was no help at all, but there was no way in hell Sirius was moving from her side at the moment. He summoned a bit of spare parchment and a quill, quickly scribbling a note to Viktor- he'd need his help, particularly in the case of finding and murdering one Evan Rosier.

Viktor-
Emergency. Need you now.
Hospital Wing. Go into my
dormitory, and get the knife
out of the first drawer on
the left. Get here as soon
as you can, please.
-Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven June 5th 2010, 6:08 am

[do you need Joel the Nurseynurseman or do you has a grip on this situation?]
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

http://aydensilverflame7.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 5th 2010, 6:08 am

[I've got it. I want this done with so I pretended I healed her already and whatnot.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven June 5th 2010, 6:12 am

[mkk :] :] <3]
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

http://aydensilverflame7.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 5th 2010, 6:21 am

Viktor walks into the Hospital wing. He looks at Fleur in shock as he hands Sirius the knife. He turns to face Sirius, unsure of what to say to him. "Vot happened to her? I came right as I got your note."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 5th 2010, 6:39 am

Sirius sighs and covers the currently sleeping girl because Fleur is not here right now, so she can respond later. He takes the knife and places it by Fleur's bedside, and promptly hugs Viktor in a manly-hug way. "I heard sounds, coming from a corridor. She was being attacked by Evan Rosier, some Slytherin in our year. I tried to kill him, but he got away- not unscathed. I don't think he-" his voice breaks and he looks at Fleur with fear, before turning back to Viktor. "I don't think he had time, before I got there, but she was beat up pretty badly. I- I didn't get there soon enough. I don't know what to do," he said with a wild gesture, flinging blood all over the place in the process.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 5th 2010, 6:44 am

Viktor has no idea who Evan is but so far he doesn't like him one bit. He looks to Fleur and back to Sirius. "Sirius. I- I don't know vot to say except I'm glad you got there in time. How has Fleur been?""
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 5th 2010, 6:48 am

"I don't know. She won't speak to me, and I think she's unconscious right now," he said weakly. Now that she no longer needed his immediate help, the pain was kicking in at full force, and the situation had finally begun to sink in as he buried his face in his hands for a moment. "I need to get cleaned up, but I can't leave her alone, not for a minute. That's part of why I asked you to come- please, just stay by her for a few minutes?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 5th 2010, 6:49 am

Viktor smiled sadly and pulled up a chair to sit down next to Fleur. "Sure. Take your time Sirius. If anything changes vith her I'll let you know."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 5th 2010, 6:51 am

Sirius leaves and comes back, much less bloody and his nose fixed properly, thank goodness- what would he have done, if his face had been permanently damaged?! Oh, the tragedy. He sits down on the edge of Fleur's bed opposite Viktor and sighs. "I'm going to kill that bastard. I am going to hunt him down and kill him. Care to join me?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 5th 2010, 6:53 am

Viktor's lips twitched into a small smirk. "Sure. I have some people to take care of myself. Ve'll make a list and vork our vay down until ve take care of all of them."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  John Applemuncher- Inact June 5th 2010, 6:56 am

[Hopefully I'm not on that list (as George)]

John Applemuncher- Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 5th 2010, 6:56 am

Sirius tries to smile at the prospect but fails. "This is entirely my fault. I don't even know why she was down there alone. I should have been there sooner. I should have been there to protect her. I've failed her," he said quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 5th 2010, 6:59 am

"It's not your fault at all Sirius. You did help her. If it veren't for you then this vould have been a lot vorse. You did the best you could and that's vot matters. You can't be there for her every second."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 5th 2010, 7:01 am

Sirius clenched his fist, his rage returning. "Yes. I. Can. I should be. I don't even know why she was there, alone, and helpless! I should have been able to protect her. None of this should have happened. She won't even speak to me, Viktor," he muttered, looking utterly distraught.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 5th 2010, 7:03 am

Viktor sighed, not really sure of what to tell his BFF. "Maybe she's just scared. After vot just happened to her-- maybe she just doesn't vant to talk to anyvon right now. Give her some time and let her calm down a bit, then try talking to her again."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 5th 2010, 7:06 am

Sirius nodded glumly and hugged his BFF again, because he is in need of serious hugging. "Alright. I just- things were going so well, Viktor. I finally told her I loved her. I gave her this," he said softly, gesturing to the necklace still around her neck. "We were so happy, and now- what if she doesn't want me anymore? What if she hates me now, for not being there?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 5th 2010, 7:07 am

Viktor gives Sirius a manly, comforting hug. "I'm sure it vill all be fine, Sirius. Just give her some time and then explain everything to her. If you really do love each other then you'll be able to vork through this together."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 5th 2010, 7:09 am

Sirius is a sad little puppy, with his tail all tucked between his legs and his ears all floppy instead of happy and perky, and is overall just very glum. "I know we love each other. I hope you're right," he replied. "Please- can we just talk about something happy? I- I can't think about this anymore."

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 5th 2010, 7:12 am

Viktor smiles. "Sure. Er- I talked to Herm-own-ninny today-- and Kiora. She picked out a Godmother for her," he said with a smirk.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 5th 2010, 7:14 am

Sirius lights up and smiles at the mention of his little god-daughter. "That's wonderful, who is it?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next