Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Kitchen...

+7
Lucius Malfoy
Apolline Delacour - Inact
KingsleyShacklebolt Inact
Mya Lupin
Molly Prewett
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Remus Lupin
11 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

A Kitchen... - Page 15 Empty Re: A Kitchen...

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 19th 2010, 5:00 pm

Then Viktor tells Fabian about their huge dog they're going to have that will be able to order its own food.
A Kitchen... - Page 15 2ivbwdhGOlww410h2vhuRgeUo1_400

Viktor grinned as he felt Fabian's arms around him. "Vell, looks like ve're all going to agree- Woah. Is the photographer gay too?" he asked curiously because these days everyone he touches seems to turn gay with the exception of Sirius and Scorpius. Oh well. He tried his best.

DNHASKJFNKSDJNFJD
JARED IS ENGAGED TO GENEVIEVE CORTESE!? I DID NOT KNOW THIS OMFG I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!!
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 21st 2010, 1:09 am

Fabian thought about it for a moment, then shrugged. "I'm not totally sure. I mean, I've never met him--although, I have exchanged owls and such with the designer. She's really... quirky. Though, that's kind of an artist thing, isn't it? Being all weird and stuff? But, I haven't talked to any of the other photographers. I'll get around to it. Maybe." he smiled. "Although I hope you don't ditch me for one of those sexy male models. I know how persuasive they can be," he winked.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

http://cindy-lou-who.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 21st 2010, 1:18 am

"I suppose she vould be." Viktor chuckled. "I'll try not to, but if I do then just remember I'll alvays come back to you at the end of the day," he teased. "But really, male models are so not my type. I prefer the guys who design the clothing actually. Maybe you could introduce me to some sexy fashion designers. You know any?" he asked with a smirk.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 21st 2010, 6:01 am

Fabian mockingly put a finger on his chin, as if he was deep in thought. "Well, I do hope you don't mean Douglas Desmarais. He's a great designer, but isn't much of a looker. But--oh! Hey, could you possibly be thinking of that Fabian Prewett guy? I hear he has really good hair." he nodded.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 21st 2010, 6:06 am

Viktor pursed his lips as he considered this. "Fabian? Nope. Never heard of him- Oh vait. Is he the von vith the really cute arse?" he asked innocently, smirking as his hand slipped down to grab Fabian's arse.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 21st 2010, 6:21 am

Fabian jumped, obviously surprised, before bursting out into laughter. "He's also the one with the amazing boyfriend," he said, slipping his arms around Viktor's neck and flashing him a large smile. OH JARED PADALECKI, HOW I LOVE YOUR SMILE!! *coughs*
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 21st 2010, 6:28 am

Viktor can't resist that smile. Honestly. Jared Padalecki Fabian Prewett has the best smile of all time. His face lit up as Fabian referred to him as his boyfriend. He leaned down to kiss him deeply on the lips before pulling away and smiling. "Oh. That Fabian. Yeah, I've heard of him."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 21st 2010, 7:00 am

Fabian giggled and leaned into Viktor a bit more. "This is so weird, you know," he said with a content smile. "Being able to call you my boyfriend." his smile widened. "I love it." he said as he reached on his tip toes to kiss Viktor on the tip of the nose.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 21st 2010, 7:11 am

Viktor smiled as Fabian kissed him on the nose and hesitated before reaching out and lightly running his fingers through Fabian's hair like he used to do with Regulus. Reg liked it, but Fabian was much more attached to his hair and such. "I love it too," he murmured softly as he smiled down at Fabian.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 21st 2010, 7:40 am

Fabian didn't mind it. It was chill being that it was Viktor. "We should finish up," he said, but making no movement to actually finish up with their fairy bread because Viktor's arms were all too comfortable.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 21st 2010, 7:49 am

Viktor smiled and kissed Fabian on the cheek, keeping his arms wrapped around his Fabian for a few moments longer before reluctantly pulling away to clean up their snack. "Right. Good idea," he said with a smile as he began cleaning up the fairy bread.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 21st 2010, 8:03 am

[My goodness, I suck with this whole response thing, don't I?]

Fabian cheerfully helped in cleaning up the fairy bread and, as he came across the sprinkles, took a pinch and ate them. "You know, I find myself liking sprinkles more than ever recently," he nodded. "I used to dislike them as a child, but I can't see how I did. I mean, they're delicious! Especially in fairy bread." he nodded.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 21st 2010, 8:08 am

[NO YOU DON'T! -huggles-]

"I know right!? I never really ate sprinkles before I tried this fairy bread," he said with a shrug. "Don't know vy. They're pretty amazing. I'm glad you like the fairy bread. I still need to make you that pie though, don't I?"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 21st 2010, 8:19 am

Fabian took a second pinch of sprinkles before putting the jar away. "I will be eagerly awaiting your pie, good sir!" he said with a salute. "Quite honestly, I'm sure it'll be the most delicious thing I've ever had. I'm sure you're an amazing cook,"
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 21st 2010, 8:22 am

Viktor chuckled. "Vell, that certainly adds to the pressure, doesn't it? I guess I'll just have to vork extra hard on this next pie- Vot kind of pie do you like anyvay?" he asked curiously because he'd just hate to make a pie that Fabian wouldn't like.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 21st 2010, 8:41 am

Fabian thought for a moment before answering. "Well, my mom makes ice cream pie--have you ever made that? It's delicious. But, if you don't want to make that, then there's Boston Creme Pie or something. I'm not a picky pie (yay, puns!) guy, so whatever you want!!"
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 21st 2010, 8:46 am

"Huh. Ice cream pie. I haven't even thought of that before," he said while stroking his goatee because I forgot he had one and he really needs to stroke it more often...Dirty thoughts. "Consider it done." He smirked and removed his hand from little Roberto to cross his arms across his chest as he leaned against the counter, wondering how the hell one makes an ice cream pie. Looks like someone is heading towards the library soon.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 21st 2010, 8:58 am

Fabian giggled and walked over to where Viktor was. "I fully believe in you," he grinned and slid his arms around Viktor's chest. He tilted his head up and kissed Viktor on the lips before breaking away and gathering up his purse. "I should get going," he said before beginning to leave. "I'll see you around, okay?"
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 21st 2010, 9:03 am

"Alright." No. Not okay. Viktor demands hand holding. "You going back to your dorm?" he asked as he walked over and intertwined his fingers with Fabian's to head back to the common room together, smiling down at Fabian as they stood there in the doorway.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 21st 2010, 9:25 am

Fabian nods, grins and waits for Viktor to catch up with him, giggling at the fact that OMGTHISISSUCHACOUPLEYMOMENTYAY! and kisses Viktor on the cheek because he can. They then leave for their dorms happy as clams with Fabian giggling and Viktor being manly and Viktorish.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15