Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Kitchen...

+7
Lucius Malfoy
Apolline Delacour - Inact
KingsleyShacklebolt Inact
Mya Lupin
Molly Prewett
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Remus Lupin
11 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

A Kitchen... - Page 9 Empty Re: A Kitchen...

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 8th 2010, 8:26 am

Viktor blinks. He wasn't expecting a big meal, but he's definitely not going to turn it down now. Luna thinks manly men like their steak cooked rare. Ew. Not gonna do it. Sorry Old Spice Man. "Medium rare," he decides because that's how Luna likes it. "And er- all that other stuff is fine too," he says with a smile. "I have no intentions of ever going back to girls. Ever. Especially after that little experience," he said with a small laugh.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 8th 2010, 8:33 am

Molly giggles. "Well I totally can't say I blame you. She was gross." She starts happily chopping and peeling and heating and soon enough the meal is bubbling and sizzling away as good meals do. "So did you hear about that big seventh year party? You going?" she asks, as if the fact she's not a seventh year has no meaning. Because it totally doesn't.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 8th 2010, 8:35 am

"Oh right! That. Umm...Sure. I don't see vy not. Most of my friends are 7th years, so it'll probably be a lot of fun," he says as he watches Molly cook, knowing better than to suggest helping because Molly Prewett needs no help in the kitchen. Or anywhere else for that matter. He smirked because he knows Molly well enough to figure out that she won't enjoy not being a 7th year and missing out on this party. "Vy do I have a feeling that I'll be seeing you there?"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 8th 2010, 8:39 am

Molly grins brightly and turns the steak over at the perfect moment for perfect medium rare steak. That's right, Molly's got it all under control, in the kitchen and outside it. Yeah. Go Mol. "Well, Prewetts just, like, MAKE parties, you know. So I figured since you seventh years only get this one last shindig, I should totally make an appearance and help make it extra awesome for you. Totally generous, right?" she smirks, now mashing potatoes with lots of butter because that's how Mya loves it.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 8th 2010, 8:45 am

"I'm sure you guys vill," he says with a smirk. Luna giggles because Fabian Prewett will make sure this party is extra awesome for Viktor. -cough- "You guys probably have your own parties at home all the time. All of you guys are really awesome to hang out vith. I must be a pretty lucky guy to be able to say I'm friends vith all the Prewett's."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 8th 2010, 8:48 am

Molly smirks. "We don't have parties, Viktor. We, like, are parties. Which is why Gid's going to help me get into this seventh year bash. Not sure if he actually knows that yet, but he's a deceptively smart guy, so I bet he's totally figured it out. And yeah, you're totally lucky to be Viktor Krum: Friend To Prewett-Kind. But that's ok, because we're pretty lucky to have you, too."
She dishes up a big plate of manly meal for Viktor and puts it in front of him, setting out cutlery as well. "You want salt and pepper as well?"

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 8th 2010, 8:56 am

"Oh- Uh. Sure," he said gratefully as he looked back down at the food, then back to Molly. "Thanks again. This looks really good. If you didn't come down here, I'd probably end up just eating a sammich." Viktor is an amazing cook. He just doesn't put effort into making food for just himself. "It's really awesome that your brother is getting you to the party. It'll be a lot more fun vith you there," he said, wishing that Gideon would help Alice sneak in as well.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 8th 2010, 9:02 am

Molly gasps as she places the salt and pepper in front of him. "A sammich!? When you've missed dinner? No, no, no, no, Viktor Krum. Sammiches are a lunch food, or a snack food, but they are not a dinner food! It's, like, lucky I happened to come down here, or you'd be in the nutritional demerits column right now! I only came down here because I've got, like, a yen to bake something. I just haven't figured out what yet." She smiles. "I'm glad you think it'll be fun with me there," she says, wondering if Kingsley will go because she doesn't know that he's already there, and feeling a little sad that Alice won't be there to round out the Prewett quartet. But that's the way things have to be - Alice is a little young and innocent for such parties, and Inner!Molly does NOT want her anywhere near a party that involves lap dances. Especially not lap dances given by a fellow Prewett. It's for Ali's own good, really.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 8th 2010, 9:07 am

Viktor hopes Molly sticks around long enough for the lap dance because her reaction will be priceless. His face looks shocked because he had no idea that sammiches could only be eaten as a snack or for lunch. All he knew was that they make amazing midnight snacks. Yup. Luna really wants a sandwich now. He looks down at the 'proper' dinner and cuts into the juicy steak to take a bite. He swallows before talking because he's not Sirius. He doesn't talk with his mouth full. "This is really good, Molly! I'm glad I have you to teach me about the proper meals allowed for dinner, and to make me amazing meals like this. Do you think I could hire you to be my personal chef in Bulgaria?" he asked with a smirk before taking another bite of the steak.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 8th 2010, 9:14 am

Molly may or may not be there for that. Depends on timing and all. Molly smiles at the compliment, even though she's used to compliments on her cooking. Duh, she's Molly Prewett. "Dinner should always be, like, a good meal," she says, then smirks. "Sure you could hire me as your personal chef when you go back to Bulgaria. If you could afford me. Plus there'd be that added issue of probably my siblings wanting to tag along too, because they totally wouldn't know what to do without me to feed them! D'you think Bulgaria is ready for the Prewett Invasion? It would be better if you just fell in love with my brother and moved into the Prewett house and then I would cook for you every day for free as well!"

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson August 8th 2010, 9:16 am

[I don't think Gideon would survive without Molly's cooking. Just sayin'.]

Last edited by Angelina Johnson on August 8th 2010, 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 8th 2010, 9:19 am

"...Fine. I don't vant to bring that to Bulgaria yet. Not until I give them time to prepare. I guess I'll just have to make my own food until I know that Bulgaria can handle all the Prewett's," he said with a laugh. "Although that second option sounds good. Fabian and I can get married and have sexy, little babies."

UM
I AM REALLY LE TIRED
>.>
SO
I LOVE YOU
AND I AM SORRY
BUT I THINK I SHALL GO TO SLEEP
SO I CAN WAKE UP EARLY FOR OUR MORNING/NIGHT CHAT
I LOVE YOU!
I'LL MISS YOU LOTS AND LOTS WHILE I SLEEP!
-clings-
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 8th 2010, 9:35 am

OK LOVE. SLEEP WELL! I SHALL BE COUNTING THE HOURS UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN! I LOVE YOU!

Oh, Molly is well aware that the Prewetts would be dead within a week if she wasn't there to cook for them. That's ok, though, she likes being useful and keeping busy. She giggles along as Viktor laughs. "How exactly would one even prepare for Prewettisation? I, like, don't even think it's possible. You may just have to reconcile yourself to the fact that your poor nation with its crappy Quidditch team that seems to have a seeker and nobody else that can actually even play will never be up to that challenge! Suppose we'll just have to visit each other and I'll cook up a delicious storm on those occasions. Now eat your vegetables so you grow up big and strong," she smirks.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 8th 2010, 4:22 pm

Viktor laughs and does as Mama Prewett says, though he does like his vegetables. I mean, look at him. He didn't get like this from eating candy, did he? No. Viktor Krum has been eating all his fruits and vegetables his whole life, and now he's big and strong and sexy. "Vell, I guess I'll just have to visit you guys all the time. It'll be a lot easier now that I'm living alone in Bulgaria," he said casually as if he weren't upset that he'd be there all alone this summer. Poor Viktor. His boyfriend will be off having Malfoy and Black parties all summer, while his BFF is having sexy time with Fleur.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 8th 2010, 4:32 pm

Molly watches with satisfaction as Viktor eats all his vegetables like a good boy. Growing seekers need their energy, of course. When it sinks in to her what Viktor is telling her, her face contorts awkwardly as she tries to both smile her pleasure at knowing Regulus won't be there to treat Viktor badly on a daily basis, and sympathy because clearly, for some insane reason, Viktor likes having Regulus around. "Oh well that's... different?" she squeaks, unable to say 'that's a shame' because she really means 'that's totally awesome'. "But you'll totally have heaps going on anyway this summer, right? With, like, quidditch, and all your family and friends in Bulgaria you probably haven't seen all year, and visiting the most awesome family in all of Britain," she says with a cheesy grin, even though it's true - the Prewetts ARE the most awesome family in alln of Britain. Probably even in the whole Hemisphere. "And you've got, like, heaps of other friends here to visit too, right? Like Sirius, and Kingsley, and that friend of yours with the baby you were knitting things for? And you know I've never been to Bulgaria, and I just love checking out new kitchens, so I'll totally come visit you sometime anyway," she says, happily inviting herself on an international visit.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 8th 2010, 4:41 pm

Viktor thinks Molly has a point, though he really is going to miss getting laid on a regular basis-- Oh shit. He hadn't thought of that. This is going to be a long summer if Regulus doesn't at least get to visit him for a while. Well, now Viktor is not pleased at all about this situation. Anyway, he should probably start responding to Molly instead of thinking how he's going to survive that long without sex. "That's true. I guess I'll be able to focus more on Quidditch, and I von't have to vorry about Regulus being bored vile I'm off at practice all the time. And the friend you're thinking about is Herm-own-ninny. She promised to visit me a lot," he said happily. "Her, Kiora, and Remus. So I guess it von't get too lonely. And there's alvays my Bulgarian friends. They're pretty awesome too, now that I think of it," he said thinking of all his other awesome Bulgarian friends.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 8th 2010, 4:48 pm

Molly thinks Viktor Krum needs to do two things. First, he should just take Regulus Black, and shove him off a cliff. And then he should just take Fabian Prewett, and shove him in his bed. Many, many problems could be solved by those two simple actions. Molly just smiles and doesn't attempt to pronounce that name, because she doesn't want to try it with an accent, because that would sound silly coming from her, and she doesn't want to try it without the accent, because it doesn't quite sound like a real name when she says it quietly to herself. "See - you've totally got a lot going on this summer! I'm, like, jealous. I've got nothing. Oh, except Kingsley said once he'd teach me how to ride a horse. And I said I'd show him some muggle films. And the first week of summer is always spent decontaminating my kitchen after it's been left at the mercy of my mother for nine months. But all that totally won't fill my summer up, will it!?"

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 8th 2010, 4:58 pm

"Oh right. You told me about that, I think. Sounds like it'll be a lot of fun," he said with a big smile. "Horses are pretty awesome. Ve have a lot of them in Bulgaria," he explains because he wears Old Spice. He has to like horses. It's in the Old Spice handbook or something. "And muggle films are alvays fun. Fabian showed me von of those ven I spent the night in his dorm vonce for a sleepover," he told her, smiling as he remembered Fabian with all his stuffed animals. Good times. If Fabian lived with him in Bulgaria then he'd never have to worry about having prickly hair again because he'd have his fabulous friend to do it for him all the time. Mmh.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 8th 2010, 5:02 pm

Molly grins. "I hope it'll be fun! I've never really been around horses before!" Molly briefly wonders why there are a lot of horses in Bulgaria, but then she figures it must be a manly thing. Because Kingsley is manly, and apparently Bulgarians are kinda manly too, so it all adds up. Then she giggles. "You spent the night in Fabian's dorm!? Wow! I'm, like, impressed that you manages to fit in the space amongst all the stuffed animals and the hair care stuff! Totally impressive."

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 8th 2010, 5:11 pm

Viktor laughs because it was pretty crowded in there. Not gonna lie. "Yeah, he really does have a lot," he said with a chuckle, realizing that Sirius still had his duck slippers. Oh well. "And he had some interesting food to share vith me. Popcorn I can do. But that sammich he vos eating-- Nu uh," he said as he shakes his head as he remembers the two chocolate bars being used as the bread while marshmallows, cotton candy and popcorn became the inside of the sammich. Not to mention that Fabian felt the need to cover it in syrup afterwards.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 8th 2010, 5:13 pm

Molly's face goes ashen and her eyes go very, very wide. "Sammich?" she squeaks. "Fabian didn't, like, try to make a sammich without me, did he?" she asks fearfully. "Last time that happened we had to repaint the dining room ceiling...."

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 8th 2010, 5:15 pm

"You had to vot!?" he asked with a laugh. "Um. Yeah, he made von. I vould never eat it, but he seemed to enjoy it quite a lot. Vait, so you really had to paint the ceiling?" he asked, looking quite amused.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 8th 2010, 5:21 pm

Molly wrinkles her nose. "There was, like, syrup or some such thing stuck to it," she explains. "It was totally gross! He didn't even use bread! I'm all for being inventive in the kitchens, but Fabian is a little exuberant for my liking - I draw the line at a sammich that leads to renovations. And anyway, like a month after we got the ceiling repainted Fay went and threw his pizza up there because a bit of sausage fell off Gid's pizza and onto his. So we totally just left the pizza stain because after the syrup, as if a little grease mark is going to worry anyone."

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 8th 2010, 5:26 pm

"Yeah. He didn't use bread on this von. He replaced the bread vith two chocolate bars," he explained, thinking of how yucky that must have been. Then again, it looked like Fabian enjoyed it, but Fabian is Fabian. He also enjoys wearing heels and Viktor still doesn't understand that. He's learned to just not question Fabian because Fabian is fucking awesome and no one should question him. "He threw a pizza!? Because of sausage!?" Viktor laughed at the mental image because he can so see Fabian doing that. "You know vot? I'm actually not surprised by that at all."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 8th 2010, 5:36 pm

"That's my brother," Molly says, smiling fondly even though it's clear she's got a long ways to go with Fabian's sammich education. "He's always done things his own, Fabulous way. He always, like, wants things to be just right, and beautiful, to try and make people smile," Molly chatters, absently twirling a lock of hair around her fingers. She catches sight of her nails, painted by Fabian with the colour he chose because it suited her best, and smiles. Perfect example. "He totally just wants the best for everyone. It's kinda sweet, really. I wish he had someone for himself, sometimes, though. Someone who would, like, appreciate him for how awesome he is and how much he deserves someone to make him happy. You know - someone like you," Molly explains, having just realised that she was trying to describe the perfect gay boyfriend, which is exactly what Viktor Krum is, and not really thinking that it might sound a little odd, to say the least.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next