Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Kitchen...

+7
Lucius Malfoy
Apolline Delacour - Inact
KingsleyShacklebolt Inact
Mya Lupin
Molly Prewett
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Remus Lupin
11 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

A Kitchen... - Page 13 Empty Re: A Kitchen...

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 10th 2010, 10:38 pm

"I'm serious. I'm really not all that great," he teases with a smirk. Viktor laughs and allows himself to be dragged out to the pitch where I shall be posting next. Mhm.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 10th 2010, 10:39 pm

YAY hehe. *flails and runs off*
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 18th 2010, 6:19 am

Fabian is here with Viktor for cute Fabtor time. YAYYY!
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

http://cindy-lou-who.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 18th 2010, 6:20 am

Viktor smiles as he starts getting out the stuff to make Fairy Bread with. "Fabian Prewett, I am going to teach you how to make fairy bread," he said happily, feeling a lot better now that he was around Fabian and not Cedric, though he still feels bad about that.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 18th 2010, 6:25 am

Fabian, who at the moment has no idea about any Cum things going on, grins widely and looks at the vast array of materials that are used to make Fairy Bread, because it is indeed a very complex process, yes it is. "I'm really excited!" he said eagerly as he tied an apron around himself. Heaven forbid something should spill on his clothing, after all. "I'm not much of a baker, you see, so do be patient." he paused as he finished tying his apron and looked up at Viktor. "Should I have brought a chef hat or something?"
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 18th 2010, 6:30 am

"I think you'll be just fine vithout the hat," he said with a smirk. "Okay. So, fairy bread is quite tricky, you see. First you need to take the bread," he says as he gestures towards the freshly baked bread on the counter. Thank you, house elves. "Then you butter it. Then you add sprinkles. Think you can handle it?"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 18th 2010, 6:37 am

Fabian blinked. Well, he hadn't been expecting that, but okay! "I think I'm up for the challenge," he smirked. "But, you might have to help me. It sounds tricky, and it's my first time baking and all." he flipped his hair out of his eyes and grabbed a slice of bread and a butter knife. "Now, I just butter it? Like toast?"
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 18th 2010, 6:41 am

Viktor grinned as he watched Fabian. "Yup. Just like toast. Need some help?" he teased as he picked up his own piece of bread and began to butter her, glancing up at Fabian every now and then as he did so.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett August 18th 2010, 6:49 am

[OMGOMGOMG *squeals*]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 18th 2010, 6:56 am

Fabian nodded, still smiling, and began to butter the piece. He felt Viktor's eyes on him and felt his cheeks begin to heat up. "Should I cut the crust off before adding the sprinkles?" he asked, looking at Viktor. "I don't like the crust. It's ugly."
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 18th 2010, 6:59 am

Viktor chuckled and took a step closer to Fabian. "You can if you really don't vant to have it on there," he said with a smirk. "Unless you need help?" he asked with a wink because he knows very well that Fabian is a big boy and can handle a knife.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 18th 2010, 7:03 am

Fabian looks up at Viktor innocently. "I think I do need help. Crust-cutting is awful tricky, you see, and I don't want to slip and hurt myself." he smiled.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 18th 2010, 7:07 am

Viktor shakes his head and laughs. "Vot am I going to do vith you?" He walks up behind Fabian, pressing his body up against his fabulous friend's back as he leans forward, reaching his arms in front of Fabian to guide his hand as he helps him cut off all the crust. "Better now? Or is the bread still ugly to you?" he asked jokingly.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 18th 2010, 7:13 am

Fabian bends his head upward to look up at Viktor with a grin. "You're an excellent teacher, you know," he giggles. "And the bread is now beautiful. Now, it can look at itself in the mirror properly and stop getting teased by its more-attractive bread friends. And it's all thanks to you." He looks down at the counter top again and glances around for the sprinkles. "Is it sprinkling time yet?"
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 18th 2010, 7:17 am

Viktor laughed, staying close to Fabian. He smiled as Fabian spoke, loving how he viewed everything. Everything about Fabian was just so- so fabulous. "Yes, Fabian, Sprinkle avay," he said happily as he handed the sprinkle shaker thing to Fabian.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 18th 2010, 7:21 am

Fabian reaches over to the sprinkle jar and grabs it before sprinkling the glorious rainbow sprinkles on to his bread. There's a hefty pile of sprinkles on the bread by the time he stops. He bites his lip and looks up again at Viktor. "I think... That's a bit too much. Despite the love I have for sprinkles, I think those might choke me or something. Or go to my thighs."
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 18th 2010, 7:30 am

Viktor chuckles and takes the bread from Fabian's hands to lightly blow some of the sprinkles off. "There. Perfect," he says happily as he holds the fairy bread to Fabian's mouth. "Vould you like to test it out and make sure it tastes as fabulous as it looks?"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 18th 2010, 8:00 am

Fabian nods and eagerly takes a bite, finding it as delicious as it had been the first time. "Mmm. Ish shoo good!" he said with a mouthful of bread.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 18th 2010, 8:03 am

Viktor chuckled and took a bite of the bread before setting it back down on the counter. "I'm glad you like it," he said with a grin as he wrapped his arms around Fabian and hugged him from behind. "It's sort of perfect for somevon like you, isn't it?"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 18th 2010, 8:10 am

Fabian rests his hands on Viktor's large forearms and grins. "As in it's rainbow and fabulous?" he giggles. "In that case, yes. Actually, speaking of rainbows, I 'officially' told my parents the other day. Via letter, of course. I haven't gotten a response yet, but I added a little rainbow sticker on the top. My dad loves stickers." he paused. "Then again, who doesn't? Stickers just kind of brighten your day, you know?"
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 18th 2010, 8:13 am

"That's great, Fabian," he said happily, wishing he was brave enough to send a letter to his parents, but no, he wanted to tell them in person. That way he wouldn't have to wait for a reply like Fabian was able to. "And yes, stickers are amazing. Never met somevon who doesn't like stickers, though I don't really need von to brighten my day ven I have people like you around me," he said with a smile as he tightened his hug around Fabian.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 18th 2010, 8:23 am

Fabian laughed and leaned into Viktor. "I know I've told you this like, a bajillion times, but you really are sweet, Viktor." He smiled contently. "I'm glad I'm able to make you happy. After all, I'm not a fan of sad Viktor." He stopped talking, for once just enjoying the silence before breaking it again. "You have a great smile, you know. When you're laughing, that is."
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 18th 2010, 8:26 am

Viktor's smile widened at Fabian's compliment because if Fabian compliments you- well, that's a big deal. "You think so? Never really thought about it. Your smile though, it's pretty fabulous, I must say. Hopefully I von't be too sad anymore. Not ven I have people like Sirius, Mya, and you," he said with as he smiled down at Fabian. "Of course you make me happy. You alvays have," he said softly, falling silent after that for a few moments before he leaned down and gently pressed his lips to Fabian's, not wanting to push him too much in case he didn't want this yet.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 18th 2010, 8:38 am

Fabian knew it was coming. After all, the two of them kissing was bound to happen sometime, but he still felt his heart beat a bit faster and his pulse speed up as Viktor neared him. He smiled into the kiss and threw his arms around Viktor's neck happily.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 18th 2010, 8:41 am

Viktor smiled into the kiss and wrapped his arms around Fabian's waist, spinning him around so they were facing each other and holding him tight as he kissed him, loving how perfect it felt to finally kiss Fabian and know that they would be happy together. He pulled away after a while, smiling down at Fabian and lightly stroking his face as all thoughts of Regulus and Cedric fled his mind.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next