Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Kitchen...

+7
Lucius Malfoy
Apolline Delacour - Inact
KingsleyShacklebolt Inact
Mya Lupin
Molly Prewett
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Remus Lupin
11 posters

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

A Kitchen... - Page 10 Empty Re: A Kitchen...

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 8th 2010, 5:44 pm

Viktor smiles as Molly goes on about Fabian, knowing that she's not just saying it because they're brother and sister. Fabian really is amazing and just wants everyone to be happy. He looks up at her as she says Fabian deserves someone like him. Viktor had said a similar thing to Sirius not too long ago about how he had wanted Regulus to be more like Fabian, but he hadn't really meant it the way it came out. He just wanted Regulus to be a little more appreciative of everything, just like Fabian was. "Yeah," he replied quietly, not saying about Molly wanting someone like Viktor for Fabian. Viktor had Regulus. He was happy with Regulus. Just because they're going through a bad phase doesn't mean that things are going to end anytime soon. Right? "Fabian does deserves someone special," he finally said as he pushed those other thoughts out of his mind. "He's alvays been there for me ven I had problems vith anything, and he really just vants to make everyvon else happy. I really vish he could find somevon that could make him as happy as he tries to make everyvon else. If anyvon deserves that, it's definitely Fabian,"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 8th 2010, 5:50 pm

Molly is totally not as clueless or as stupid as people sometimes assume, so it might surprise some people to know she's watching the play of conflicting emotions across Viktor's face with keen interest. She smiles and hops lightly to her feet. "Viktor," she says quietly, closing the distance between them and giving him a quick peck on the cheek, "you totally deserve something like that, too. Enjoy the rest of your dinner." She slips out the door and is gone without waiting for a reply.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 8th 2010, 5:58 pm

Viktor opens his mouth to remind Molly that he has Regulus, but she's already gone. He sighs and looks around the room as he thinks about whether or not Regulus made him happy. Everyone was always telling him that he deserved better than a lot of the things Regulus had done to him recently, but he always sort of pushed those comments away. He loved Regulus, or- he used to anyway. Back when they were both happy and didn't fight all the time. When they spent time together rather than only hanging out with friends that they knew the other one hated. He rubbed his hand over his hair, smiling as he thought of the other day when he and Fabian had hung out together. Joking around while Fabian washed his hair. Now that he thought about it, Fabian had always been there for him. He never had fights with Fabian about stupid little things that didn't matter. No- Stop thinking like that. Think about Regulus. You loved him and you still do. You have to. He shook his head, feeling more conflicted than ever before finally leaving the kitchens to go up to his dorm to sleep.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 10th 2010, 12:20 am

Remus walks into the kitchen. He's trying to decide if he should eat something or not. The chocolate he'd tossed into the back of his dresser was in his bag - he'd grabbed it on his way out of the dorm, figuring maybe he'd work up the nerve to eat chocolate again because he's just not felt like eating it since what happened with Dolohov. Setting his bag down, he sits down and sets the chocolate on the table in front of him. Maybe after he eats something else he'll feel like eating it. What should he eat now though?
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 10th 2010, 12:23 am

Viktor walks back into the kitchens. I'm pretty sure that the last two times that I've used him, he's been in here eating with either Mya or Molly. He's a strong, Bulgarian man. He needs to eat a lot, I guess. Anyway, he sees Remus and remembers how upset he had been the last time they talked even though Viktor knows he would have done the same thing in Remus' situation. He smiles and decides to forget about Regulus while he cheers up his pie buddy. "Hey, Remus. How are you doing?" he asked softly as he walked over to sit by his pie buddy.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 10th 2010, 12:27 am

Remus looks up and smiles at his awesome pie buddy. "Hey, Viktor. I'm alright. Just trying to decide whether I should eat something or not. I haven't been eating since...and Hermione asked me to at least try. So I'm trying now...sort of, once I figure out what to eat." He looks sadly down at the chocolate in front of him. The smell of it still seems to be making his stomach twist, but Remus is really starting to miss chocolate. "Anyway...how are you doing?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 10th 2010, 12:32 am

Viktor shrugs because love's a bitch, but his problems aren't that bad compared to Remus' right now. "I'm okay," he says before turning his attention to the chocolate. If Remus wanted it right now, it'd be gone already...Hmm. "Ve could bake a pie if you'd like. I found a recipe for pineapple pie, and I've been vanting to try it out to see if it's any good," he suggested as he orgasmed at the thought of pineapples in pie because he just loves pineapples so much.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 10th 2010, 12:42 am

Remus looks up from the chocolate and smiles - baking pies with Viktor always cheered him up. "Pineapple pie, huh? I've never heard of that before." The idea of pineapple pie actually sounds very good to Remus. "We haven't baked in a while, so I think it's a great idea."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 10th 2010, 12:49 am

Viktor grins and gets up from his seat, tugging on Remus' hand to pull him over to the counters. He whips out a recipe and sets it on the counter, and then summons over two chefs hats because hats are fun. "Okay, so first ve should get out the ingredients," he says as he starts finding everything because usually Remus does all that, so today Viktor is going to be helpful and do it all. "And now, I'll mix the butter and the sugar vile you get ready to mix in all the dry ingredients," he says as he gets to work on baking a totally awesome pie.

Crust
1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup oatmeal (3-minute)
1 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup brown sugar
Filling
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup crushed pineapple
2 eggs
2 tablespoons flour
1 tablespoon butter
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon salt
Blend butter and sugar. Add dry ingredients. Mix with oatmeal. Add vanilla extract.
Press 3/4 of mixture into pie plate.
Fill shell with pineapple filling which has been cooked until thick.
Sprinkle remaining oatmeal mixture over cooked filling.
Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 10th 2010, 1:02 am

[Is that a real recipe? If so.....You should make it for me.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 10th 2010, 1:03 am

Marcus Flint wrote:[Is that a real recipe? If so.....You should make it for me.]

[She means for me. You should move in with me and cook for me like a good wife.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 10th 2010, 1:04 am

Regulus Black wrote:
Marcus Flint wrote:[Is that a real recipe? If so.....You should make it for me.]

[She means for me. You should move in with me and cook for me like a good wife.]

[*stares* Umm, Yeah....Except not.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 10th 2010, 1:06 am

[Nev, what have you ever cooked for me? Besides, my wife needs to eat a lot of pineapple so ...Wait. That doesn't work...-blinks- YES I WILL MAKE IT FOR YOU WIFEY! <3

Also Nev, did you really ask if it's a real recipe? What? You think I just wrote one up like that? Psh!]
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 10th 2010, 1:07 am

Viktor Krum wrote:[Nev, what have you ever cooked for me? Besides, my wife needs to eat a lot of pineapple so ...Wait. That doesn't work...-blinks- YES I WILL MAKE IT FOR YOU WIFEY! <3

Also Nev, did you really ask if it's a real recipe? What? You think I just wrote one up like that? Psh!]

[I do so much for you it is unbelievable. And what do I get in return? I get to hear your alarm clock go off at 6AM on my only days I have to sleep in.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 10th 2010, 1:08 am

[sorry it took ages. XD I had to call my grandmother real quick.]

Remus lets himself be tugged over to the counters, while inside my head he's saying that made him feel like a little kid and then he laughed. Remus is weird sometimes. He doesn't like wearing hats, but he's with his pie buddy and those hats are pretty awesome. He likes that Viktor's being uber helpful, but he still wants to be uber helpful too, so he gets to work getting all the dry ingredients ready.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 10th 2010, 1:08 am

I MADE YOU EGGS!
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 10th 2010, 1:09 am

Viktor Krum wrote:I MADE YOU EGGS!

[You burnt them. *blinks*]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 10th 2010, 1:09 am

Marcus Flint wrote:
Viktor Krum wrote:I MADE YOU EGGS!

[You burnt them. *blinks*]

[SHE TRIED. WIFE, I WOULD EAT YOUR BURNT EGGS]

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 10th 2010, 1:11 am

Remus Lupin wrote:[sorry it took ages. XD I had to call my grandmother real quick.]

Remus lets himself be tugged over to the counters, while inside my head he's saying that made him feel like a little kid and then he laughed. Remus is weird sometimes. He doesn't like wearing hats, but he's with his pie buddy and those hats are pretty awesome. He likes that Viktor's being uber helpful, but he still wants to be uber helpful too, so he gets to work getting all the dry ingredients ready.

[IT'S FINE! XD ]

Viktor works with Remus to mix up all the stuff, and then presses it into the pie pan to make the crust, I guess. "This pineapple's from Neville. He grows the best pineapples," he said happily as he began slicing it with the pineapple slicer that Neville had given to him. "Apparently he's in a club or something, so he gets all this free stuff."

[I USUALLY MAKE AWESOME EGGS! I LOVE YOU WIFE! I WOULD MAKE YOU PANCAKES AND WAFFLES AND FRENCH TOAST! <3 ]
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 10th 2010, 1:15 am

Oh dear, I'm still not sure if Remus and Neville have even met IC yet. Oops. Remus watches Viktor slice the pineapple - that is definitely a snazzy pineapple slicer...thing. Yeah. "A club? Maybe a herbology club or something? He must be good at that class, I bet."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 10th 2010, 1:19 am

Viktor feels bad for forgetting the name of the club. Oops. "Yeah. It had something to do vith gardening, I think," he explained as he did a bunch of other stuff and put the pie in the oven. He hopped up to sit on the counter because I do that all the time, and it's fun. "So..." What to talk about...It's either going to be Hagrid's cock or Viktor's tattoo. I suppose Remus could notice the earrings. I keep forgetting about those. Anyway.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 10th 2010, 1:24 am

Bwahaha! Remus doesn't want to hear about Hagrid's cock. He does notice Viktor's earrings and that's a great conversation topic. Yes. "Oh hey," He lightly touches Viktor's ear, looking at the earring. "When did you get these? I can't believe I just noticed."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 10th 2010, 1:26 am

"Oh! I forgot about that!" he exclaimed happily because all of this sad krack has made him forgot how sexy he was for a moment. "Just a few days ago. Do you like them? I vos bored the other day and in town ven I decided to do something fun, and piercings and tattoos sounded pretty fun at the time."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 10th 2010, 1:28 am

"I do like them!" Remus nods, grinning. "They look great on you - hang on, did you say tattoos? Did you get one of those also?" He blinks. Amethyst is still trying to convince Remus that he should get a tattoo also...but he's not so keen on the whole idea.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 10th 2010, 1:35 am

Viktor thinks Remus needs a wolf or a wolf paw or something like that. Mhm. "Thanks," he said with a big smile. "Oh. The tattoo." He grinned as he took off his chef's hat because it ruins the sexy vibe of the tattoo. "I figured that most people like tattoos, so I thought, 'vy not?' It's a bear claw on my back," he explained happily because Viktor is happy about his tattoo, and can't wait for 2.0 because the tattoos that Rad is going to give him are amazing and sexy and OMG I WANT STAN NOW.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next