Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hospital Wing

+30
Cormac McLaggen
Cedric Diggory - Inactive
Katie Bell
Reed Dawson
Fred Weasley - Inactive
Lucius Malfoy
James Potter - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Angelina Johnson
Hugo Weasley
Dean Thomas
Remus Lupin
Nikki Orwell
Molly Prewett
Lucy Weasley
Angela Braddock
Romilda Vane
HorcruxHunter
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Daphne Greengrass
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Ravenclaw Mod
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Djinn- Inactive
Rolf Scamander
Tristan Raksha
Claire McCann
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Penelope Rosier
Scorpius Malfoy
34 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Hospital Wing - Page 16 Empty Re: Hospital Wing

Post  James Potter - Inactive May 21st 2010, 2:55 am

Ray Charles is truly awesome. Everyone should want to be Ray Charles, except for that part about being blind. Ah, well. He groaned and gave Mya a disappointed look. "You could have named her something like... Ja...s...mine? Jasmine? That works, right? OH! Did you name her Jasmine?!" He crosses his fingers behind his back as he gave Mya a one-armed hug. "Please say you named her Jasmine..."

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 21st 2010, 2:59 am

*Hermione hugs James back, patting his shoulder as she pulls away.*

Um... no? Sorry.... We named her Kiora Rose.

*She pouts*

Still love me?
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive May 21st 2010, 3:05 am

James chewed his lip for a moment, thinking. "Hmm... only if I get to teach her Quidditch. When she can hold her head up, I'll get her one of those dinky little brooms that go up like two feet. Kay?" Kiora was a good enough name... It wasn't Jasmine, but... you know... Good enough. He'd still call her Jasmine in his mind. No one could stop him.

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 21st 2010, 3:11 am

*Hermione lets out a groan of almost physical pain.*

Not you, too! Why is it so hard for you boys to understand that I do NOT want my child airborne? Between Sirius and his delusions of flying motorcycles and you and Viktor with your insane need to impart your Quidditch wisdom at the earliest opportunity, I'm going to go grey by the time school ends! Why can't you teach her something not dangerous.... like jigsaw puzzles...
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive May 21st 2010, 3:23 am

"But - Quidditch is important! Mya, I won't stand for it! I will not allow Jasm - Kiora to grow up thinking jigsaw puzzles are cool!" He flopped down on a bed. "She can't - where is she, anyway?" He stopped looking indignant, and started looking around for Kiora. Lily had her. Lily? Oh yeah. That one chick he almost dated once, then didn't. He nodded vaguely in her direction and looked back to Mya. "Fine. Fine, whatever." He would just teach the kid in secret.

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 21st 2010, 3:32 am

*Very luckily for James, Kiora starts crying at that moment and Hermione misses the 'Marauder-will-do-exactly-as-Marauder-pleases' glint in his eye. Oh well - wait til James sees the hissy fit Remus chucks over the flying issue.... Besides, with parents like Remus and Hermione, it's sort of inevitable that the child will be Queen of the Geeks. Sorry, kid. At least she'll be pretty.*

*Hermione slips off the bed and gently takes the baby back from Lily.*

Thanks, Lils...

*She paces up and down between her bed and the one James is flopped on, making shushing noises and soothing Kiora as best she can.*

I happen to like jigsaw puzzl - oh gosh, no, those have small parts! That's not safe for a baby either!
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 21st 2010, 3:47 am

Lily grinned and laughed at the exchange, easily giving Kiora back to her mother. She was silent otherwise, but turned her gaze outside, lost in thought.

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 21st 2010, 3:48 am

[HI!]

*Hermione keeps soothing the baby and internally freaking out about the dangers of puzzles*
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive May 21st 2010, 3:50 am

James stood up immediately and put his hands on Mya's shoulders. He could see the breakdown coming. "BREATHE, MYA. You know... broomsticks don't have small parts... Anyways, she's gonna be a smart kid. She won't get hurt or anything." Kiora's not allowed to be Queen of the Geeks. Even though she was a girl, James would get her a leather jacket of her very own. She would be AWESOME. And then because Remus was a pushover, James would be protective dad and glare threateningly at all the boys that would be lining up around the block for the awesome girl Kiora would be. He looked a Lily briefly when Mya took Kiora from her, then turned his attention back to Mya.

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 21st 2010, 3:54 am

Lily smiled as James comforted Hermione. "Or she could get the kind of puzzles with huge pieces. Or the massive Legos. Or a million other toys...it'll be fine, relax. Plenty of people will be concerned and watchful for her wellbeing...are, and will remain so. "

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 21st 2010, 3:54 am

*Hermione whimpers and snaps.*

I AM breathing. It's kind of how I'm still alive! Broomsticks may not have small parts, but - but - but she could FALL! She could fall and hit her head! And the splinters! What about the splinters?

*She cradles Kiora close, trying not to hyperventilate. At least she's never going to have to worry about boys - any boy not scared off by her daughter's Royal Geekiness will be chased off fairly effectively with a stag horn up his arse....*
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 21st 2010, 3:59 am

Lily stood as well, putting an arm around her friend's shoulders, deciding to side with James for the time being...his logic had reasoning, something she never thought she'd agree to. "Hey, Mya? Magic broomsticks are enchanted against such...annoyances, and it wouldn't be one that went higher than 2 feet, James said that himself. "Her voice became less entreating, and softened. "Every child needs to fall every now and then, however much it might make you pain...if they never know what it's like to fall, they never appreciate the challenge of achieving the goal of standing afterward. "

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 21st 2010, 4:03 am

*Hermione pouts*

I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about my baby's head smooshed on the ground! That's just not allowed. Ever. Ever, ever, ever. No broomsticks until she's older. That means, her skull has to be fully developed...
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive May 21st 2010, 4:04 am

"What ABOUT the splinters? MYA. ARE YOU A WITCH OR NOT?" And there will be no Royal Geekiness. Kiora would be the coolest kid in school, because not only would she be smart, but she would be pretty and cool (with the help of James). "And by the way, I RESENT THE FACT THAT YOU DO NOT THINK THAT I WOULD CLOSELY MONITOR YOUR CHILD WHILE SHE IS PERFORMING POTENTIALLY MILDLY DANGEROUS ACTIVITIES. SUCH AS FLYING. TWO FEET ABOVE THE GROUND. WHILE I CHASE HER AROUND AND MAKE SURE SHE DOESN'T FALL."

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 21st 2010, 4:08 am

*Hermione sighs and sits back on the edge of her bed, rocking Kiora gently. Damn, this kid just may be the coolest geek in the history of geekdom, if she's lucky.*

I'm sorry! I just can't stand to think of anything happening to her.... Maybe we can talk about it again when she's ready... to start at Hogwarts...
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive May 21st 2010, 4:11 am

"WHEN SHE STARTS SCHOOL??? Mya, that's like FOREVER from now!" Kiora WOULD be the coolest geek in all geekdom. Smart AND pretty AND awesome. SHE'D BE THE COOLEST KID IN SCHOOL LIKE NOBODY'S BUSINESS.

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 21st 2010, 4:15 am

THAT'S EXACTLY THE POINT!

*Hermione screeches, then cuts herself off. She wasn't supposed to tell people that part of her cunning plan. Bugger. She pokes her tongue out at James, completely oblivious to the fact that her next words are so completely hypocritical it's not even funny. Let's hope Kiora is a less socially retarded geek than her mother, yes?*

Don't shout, James. I'm trying to settle the baby!
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 21st 2010, 4:15 am

"You know, Hermione..I agree with James. Don't forget that, as she grows up, not to smother her....though for a while, it makes perfect sense. " She patted Hermione's back, and smiled down at Kiora. "I'll leave you two to this..i've an essay I should be doing...be back later, I think.. By Hermione, Kiora, James." She walked out of the Hospital Wing, certain that between Kiora's parents, Tam, Lily, and the Marauders, the kid would be in for an interesting, probably exciting though possibly confusing, life.

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 21st 2010, 4:18 am

*Hermione smiles at Lily and completely disregards her words. She's going to smother that kid until it's the loser with no social skills in the corner, allergic to everything except the paste she's eating.*

Thanks for visiting, Lils. Bye...
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive May 21st 2010, 4:26 am

James won't let Mya smother her child, and will probably end up kidnapping the poor kid just to let her see the world without a smothering influence. He watched Lily leave, trying not to sense any awkward. Nope. None. Cool. "... Can I hold her?" he asked, completely ignoring all the loudness before.

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 21st 2010, 4:29 am

*Hermione grins, and hopes James knows if he tries to run off with her daughter, he'll never have any kids of his own. Of course, if Hermione and Remus are as anal retentive as parents as I think they're gonna be, Kiora may be running off to live with Uncle James anyway...*

Yeah, you can. Here, come sit down.

*She pulls a total godmode because it's easier and waits for James to sit down, before carefully settling the baby in his arms.*

Mind her head - keep it supported... Yes, like that.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive May 21st 2010, 4:39 am

"OMG MYA I KNOW HOW TO HOLD A CHILD," he said, carefully following her instructions. It really was sort of amazing. Babies and all. He smiled a little half-smile and held Kiora close, making sure to be extra careful so Mya wouldn't beat him up.

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 21st 2010, 4:46 am

*Hermione holds her hands up in a 'don't shoot me' pose.*

Ok, ok! Merlin, relax, James. I wasn't trying to insult your honour or anything! I just didn't want you to hold her like a quaffle!

*She falls silent, watching James like a hawk as he cradles the baby very carefully. Silly James, she wouldn't beat him up.... not while he was holding Kiora, anyway. She smiles a little to herself as she watches, because boys cuddling babies is super cute.*
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive May 21st 2010, 4:57 am

AND JAMES AND MYA STAYED IN THERE AND TALKED AND STUFF BECAUSE THEY ARE FRIENDS.

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 21st 2010, 4:59 am

YEAH.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content