Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Somewhere by the Lake

+30
Parvati Patil
Lucius Malfoy
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Louis Weasley
Lily Luna Potter - Inact
Albus Severus Potter
Ginny Weasley
Rolf Scamander
James Sirius Potter
Snuffles
Remus Lupin
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Romilda Vane
Reed Dawson
Ronald Weasley
Scorpius Malfoy
Gideon Prewett
Molly Prewett
Peter Pan
Teddy Lupin
Demelza Robins
HorcruxHunter
Dean Thomas
Ravenclaw Mod
Sirius Black
Alice Prewett
Hannah Abbott
Neville Longbottom
Angelina Johnson
Audrey Stevenson
34 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Somewhere by the Lake - Page 39 Empty Re: Somewhere by the Lake

Post  Parvati Patil November 9th 2010, 4:30 am

Parvati glances over at him and smiles. "Well, Thanks. I'm glad you like it." She said looking down at it as she sits up. "And Hello to you too." She said and noticed him checking her out, but didn't really care because she also did the same to him. Nice and obviously. "You're looking pretty sexy today too." She said smiling her signature smile.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 9th 2010, 4:32 am

"Today? I like to think I look sexy everyday, except of course when I wake up-- because then I've got the sex hair, and am generally not wearing clothing, so I'm obviously not just sexy, I'm beyond sexy," he said arrogantly, winking at Parvati to show he was half-joking, but you know not really.

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil November 9th 2010, 4:38 am

Parvati shook her head and let out a slight laugh. "Oh yeah? Well, If we're being cocky now then I'd have to say, I look pretty damn hot naked and with sex hair." She said with a light shrug. "Just being honest." She said, smirking at him.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 9th 2010, 4:53 am

"Oh, I can imagine," he said, doing exactly that-- imagining. "Perhaps I'll get to see it for myself sometime, and we can give each other an honest opinion of how exactly we look the morning after," he teased, sitting down beside her and letting his eyes run down her body, resting at her piercing. "So, when'd that happen? I have to say, for all my piercings, I actually don't have my navel pierced," he joked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil November 9th 2010, 4:57 am

She smiled at him and then let her eyes skim his body, doing the same as he was doing, imagining what it would look like minus the clothing. "Hmm, That plan sounds pretty fun." She said and grinned at him because in her imagination, and most likely in reality he looked pretty damn sexy naked. "Oh this?" She asked, looking down at her piercing. "About two weeks ago." She said and laughed slightly. "Well, I'm glad you don't have yours pierced because I think a guy with a naval piercing would be a bit of a turn off." She said, using emphasis on the word off.

Last edited by Parvati Patil on November 9th 2010, 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive November 9th 2010, 5:09 am

Parvati Patil wrote:She smiled at him and then let her eyes skin his body, doing the same as he was doing, imagining what it would look like minus the clothing. "Hmm, That plan sounds pretty fun." She said and grinned at him because in her imagination, and most likely in reality he looked pretty damn sexy naked. "Oh this?" She asked, looking down at her piercing. "About two weeks ago." She said and laughed slightly. "Well, I'm glad you don't have yours pierced because I think a guy with a naval piercing would be a bit of a turn off." She said, using emphasis on the word off.

I LOVE TYPOS!
LIKE...SERIOUSLY
WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU?
THAT MADE YOU SKIN HIS BODY?
AND WITH YOUR EYES TOO!
THAT IS SOME INSANE SUPER POWER
LIKE WOAH
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley - Inactive November 9th 2010, 5:11 am

Viktor Krum wrote:
Parvati Patil wrote:She smiled at him and then let her eyes skin his body, doing the same as he was doing, imagining what it would look like minus the clothing. "Hmm, That plan sounds pretty fun." She said and grinned at him because in her imagination, and most likely in reality he looked pretty damn sexy naked. "Oh this?" She asked, looking down at her piercing. "About two weeks ago." She said and laughed slightly. "Well, I'm glad you don't have yours pierced because I think a guy with a naval piercing would be a bit of a turn off." She said, using emphasis on the word off.

I LOVE TYPOS!
LIKE...SERIOUSLY
WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU?
THAT MADE YOU SKIN HIS BODY?
AND WITH YOUR EYES TOO!
THAT IS SOME INSANE SUPER POWER
LIKE WOAH

I LOVE LUNA.
LIKE, SO MUCH.
IT IS UNBELIEVABLE HOW MUCH I LOVE LUNA.

Ronald Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive November 9th 2010, 5:12 am

OMG I LOVE MILLI
I DO, I DO.
<3
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 9th 2010, 5:24 am

Parvati Patil wrote:She smiled at him and then let her eyes skim his body, doing the same as he was doing, imagining what it would look like minus the clothing. "Hmm, That plan sounds pretty fun." She said and grinned at him because in her imagination, and most likely in reality he looked pretty damn sexy naked. "Oh this?" She asked, looking down at her piercing. "About two weeks ago." She said and laughed slightly. "Well, I'm glad you don't have yours pierced because I think a guy with a naval piercing would be a bit of a turn off." She said, using emphasis on the word off.

"Yeah, I imagine it would-- but it seems you don't mind the other piercings," he said, smirking as he watched her watching him, mildly wondering why they hadn't already fucked by now, but deciding that the eye-fucking is remotely satisfying, given that he knows they're on the same page. "I was actually thinking about getting my tongue pierced-- give a little twist to things, y'know?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil November 9th 2010, 5:28 am

"No. Piercing don't mind me as long as they aren't....abnormal." She said and grinned, and in her mind, a man with his naval pierced is a tad abnormal if he is straight. Parvati has also wondered why they hadn't fucked yet, but she was perfectly okay with waiting longer because this eye-fucking was indeed fun. "Oh, A tongue piercing, eh." She said and leaned back on her hands, probably pushing her boobs up a bit. Whoops. Not like she really cares though. "You know, I've always wondered what it would be like to kiss someone with their tongue pierced." She said nodding. "You know, to see what its like."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 9th 2010, 5:31 am

Sirius watches those boobs, yes he does, probably the same way Eowyn does when a girl does that on purpose, because bitch please if you're doing that in front of me, knowing you're doing it, I'm not feeling guilty about staring, nope. "Well then, once it's done and healed, I'll be sure to find you," he replied, licking his lips as he stared at her cleavage.

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil November 9th 2010, 5:42 am

She grinned at him. "Good, you better." She said sitting back up and resting her hand gently on his upper thigh. "Because I'd really like to find out what it's like and I would hate to need to find someone else to test that experiment with." She said and smiled and knew exactly what she was doing as she let her hand slide up further on his thigh.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 9th 2010, 5:50 am

Oh, Parvati, that was a dirty, dirty move, you slut, Sirius is a sixteen year old boy, dammit. "Oh, like I could do that to you? I would never pass you up," he replied, his voice growing husky as he became quite aware of her hand on his thigh. "If you're lucky, I'll put you first on the list of girls who I'm sure are just dying for a taste-- you'd like that, wouldn't you," he teased, leaning down to whisper in her ear. "I'm sure you'd like to find out just exactly what I can do with my tongue, with the stud in it and all."

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil November 9th 2010, 5:55 am

She looked right into his eyes and grinned at him. "Of course I would like that, what girl wouldn't like that?" She asked, grinning deviously at him as she saw how much her hand affected him with just being on his thigh on the outside of his pants. She grinned even more at the words he whispered in her ear. "Oh believe me I would." She whispered right back into his ear. "But don't worry, I'll definitely return the favor and show you what I can do with my tongue." She said, letting her lips lightly brush his ear as she spoke, letting her hand slide even further up his leg, and also more towards his inner thigh. Oh what a little whore. XD
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 9th 2010, 6:00 am

"Oh, the stories I've heard about your tonuge-- I've got to find out for myself sometime, just how true they are. But for now, I think I'll get going-- got places to be," he said, pulling away and smirking at Parvati. "I'll send you an owl sometime, Parvati," he said, waving as he left and Eowyn snores at her laptop.

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil November 9th 2010, 6:03 am

Parvati briefly wondered where he heard stories about her tongue but just shrugged it off. People talked. She sighed as he pulled away and frouted a bit because pulling away and leaving is just no fun. "Oh, Well, I'll be looking forward to it." She said and smiled and waved to him as he left. Then she tanned a bit and went to go shag some random dude because Sirius left her all by herself.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson November 10th 2010, 5:53 am

Illie is here jogging around the lake. Enjoying the wonderful weather.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 10th 2010, 5:55 am

Marcus was walking back from the locker room and saw Millicent jogging. He ran up to her and started jogging with her. "Hey."

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson November 10th 2010, 5:56 am

Illie looks over at Marcus and glares. She stopped, turned around and started running in the opposite direction, not saying a word to him.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 10th 2010, 5:59 am

He literally jaw dropped and then also turned around and ran with her, he ran in front of her and started running backwards. "Okay, What did I do this time?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson November 10th 2010, 6:01 am

She continued to glare at him and didn't say anything. She figured he'd be able to figure it out. She was also secretly wishing he'd trip over something.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 10th 2010, 6:02 am

He stopped dead in his tracks and grabbed her around the wrists, preventing her to move because I mean, look at the arms on this guy. They are big. "Why aren't you talking to me?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson November 10th 2010, 6:06 am

She had no choice but to stop and look at him. She gave him a look like this:

Somewhere by the Lake - Page 39 3y9fq

"Really?" She just stared.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 10th 2010, 6:08 am

"REALLY WHAT?" He asked, not letting go of her wrists. He just stared back at her wondering why she was freaking out. No way could this be about the cake, I mean, she messed up his face and shirt and hair and he didn't freak out. And he has nicer hair too.

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson November 10th 2010, 6:10 am

"You pushed my face into a cake!" She shouted at him. "And it got in my hair!"
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content