Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Somewhere by the Lake

+30
Parvati Patil
Lucius Malfoy
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Louis Weasley
Lily Luna Potter - Inact
Albus Severus Potter
Ginny Weasley
Rolf Scamander
James Sirius Potter
Snuffles
Remus Lupin
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Romilda Vane
Reed Dawson
Ronald Weasley
Scorpius Malfoy
Gideon Prewett
Molly Prewett
Peter Pan
Teddy Lupin
Demelza Robins
HorcruxHunter
Dean Thomas
Ravenclaw Mod
Sirius Black
Alice Prewett
Hannah Abbott
Neville Longbottom
Angelina Johnson
Audrey Stevenson
34 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Somewhere by the Lake - Page 20 Empty Re: Somewhere by the Lake

Post  Remus Lupin September 29th 2010, 2:04 am

OMG CUTE. *flails*
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 29th 2010, 2:06 am

Viktor Krum wrote:*points and laughs and goes to hang out with one of my other friends*

"Oh, right. I don't think the neighbors vould appreciate that too much," he said with a laugh as he looked out towards the lake and all the ducks that are alive and well.

"No. I don't think they would, either." Remus laughed and watched the awesome, and alive ducks, as well. He doesn't totally steal a look at Viktor though, because he isn't totally wondering how lucky he could be that Viktor Krum said yes to a date with him. Yeah.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 29th 2010, 2:13 am

Viktor doesn't notice so Remus can stare all he wants. And Viktor thinks he's a pretty lucky guy too. JS. "So Remus, how do you usually spend your time around here ven you're not causing trouble vith Sirius, James, and Peter?"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 29th 2010, 2:21 am

"Well, I don't try to be apart of the 'causing trouble' bit...I like to just pretend I don't know about it and hide in the dorm or library." he laughed slightly, "Um, well, other than studying and reading a lot...I bake, which I guess you sort of knew already." Yeah, that whole kitchen scene...yeah. "On occasion I just like to take walks outside for the fun of it. Especially around the beginning of fall, cause of all the leaves changing colors and falling. It's sort of neat, you know?" Then he feels slightly embarrassed for admitting all that.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 29th 2010, 2:26 am

Viktor smiles as Remus tells him all of this, finding it interesting and not embarrassing at all. "That's nice. I like to spend a lot of time outside as vell. Especially here vare the weather is a lot varmer than it vos at Durmstrang. And baking is fun. I've alvays liked to cook a lot, though I don't have as much time for it during the summer because of Quidditch and all that."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 29th 2010, 2:34 am

"That reminds me, I still have to make that pie for Dean." he chuckled. "I've heard it's rather cold at Durmstrang. It must have been sort of weird to get used to the warmer weather at first, after coming here. Quidditch definitely seems to take up a lot of time. What do you like to cook, besides bake goods?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 29th 2010, 2:36 am

"Yeah, ve alvays had to vare varmer clothes. It's nice to be able to dress light," he smiles. "I usually cook Bulgarian food that my parents made ven I vos younger."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 29th 2010, 2:44 am

"That sounds like it could be good." Remus hasn't ever tried Bulgarian food. "What are your parents like?" He wonders if it's weird to ask all these questions, but, hey, he's getting to know his buddy.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 29th 2010, 2:56 am

Viktor doesn't think it's weird, but now I have to make up some stuff about his parents so here we go. Hm. "They're both really supportive of me," he said happily. "You know, vith the Quidditch thing. Ve're pretty close considering I'm their only child. I'm glad that I've made them proud by being a seeker. I probably vouldn't be vare I am today if it vosn't for them."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 29th 2010, 3:05 am

"That sounds awesome." Remus smiled happily at Viktor. "And it's really great that they're so supportive of you. You know you can rely on them too and that's always a comforting thought. Do you like being an only child, or do you wish sometimes that you had a sibling?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 29th 2010, 3:15 am

"Um. I guess I didn't mind it. I've been friends vith Angela for a long time because her parents vere studying in Bulgaria ven she vos younger, so she's sort of like a younger sister to me. And I alvays had my friends, Kras and Tolga, around so it's not like I vos ever lonely or anything," he says with a shrug. "But it must be really nice to have somevon like Dean. You two seem really close."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 29th 2010, 3:27 am

"Well, it's good that you have them. Being lonely sucks." Remus can attest to that. There was that phase he went through when he was younger that, even with having Dean around, he still felt bloody lonely because he hadn't started school yet, so he hadn't met Sirius, James, and Peter, and he had no friends. "I love having Dean around. We're really close, and I can tell him more stuff than I can tell my parents. It's not that I don't trust them or anything it's just...well, they have a tendency to treat me slightly different because of my lycanthropy. They're always acting all concerned and whatnot so it's hard to talk to them about stuff. Dean treats me pretty normally so I feel more comfortable around him. He's the best brother in the world."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 29th 2010, 3:41 am

"Dean is pretty lucky to have such an amazing brother too," he says smiling. "That's great that he treats you that vay. I don't think anyvon should be treated differently for any reason. I don't treat you differently after knowing your secret. I vouldn't have even thought to treat you differently if you hadn't brought it up. I get vy you don't tell people though. I can how some people vouldn't know how to act normal around somevon because they think they might be different...Even if they're really not."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 29th 2010, 3:57 am

"Well...I suppose you probably know a bit about the laws concerning werewolves? It's not easy for us, and people generally are afraid of werewolves so they tend to just avoid them if they find out. So I find it a lot easier just to not tell people." he shrugs, trying to make it look like it's not that big of a deal even though it really does hurt him to think about it. "I really appreciate that you don't treat me differently." he said quietly, "I feel so lucky to have such great friends."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 29th 2010, 4:01 am

"Your friends are lucky too. You're a really amazing guy. You know that, right? I'm really glad I met you this year," he said with a small smile. "And it means a lot that you told me about your secret. I'm glad you know you can trust me vith things like that."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 29th 2010, 4:20 am

Remus isn't used to people telling him he's amazing but it makes him feel good inside. "Thanks, Viktor." he smiles, "I'll be honest with you, it's hard for me to trust people, but I really do feel like I can trust you. And," he adds, "I'm glad I did trust you enough to tell you my secret."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 29th 2010, 8:11 am

"I can imagine it vould be," he said softly, grinning as Remus said he was glad he trusted him with his secret. "But it can't be easy keeping it in all the time either, so it's good that you have those few people that you can talk about it vith."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 29th 2010, 2:03 pm

"Yeah..." he replied quietly, looking down at the ground in front of them. "It's like, I want to tell people - so they'll not only accept me they'll accept the 'whole' me - but because reactions are generally poor about the whole thing, I can't bring myself to do it. It's better people just don't know, but, yeah, I'm glad I have you, Sirius, James, Peter, and Rad to talk about it with. I really am lucky."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 29th 2010, 5:16 pm

Viktor smiled. "And they're lucky to have such an amazing friend like you, Remus. You're a really great guy," he said with a smile. "Oh. I got you something, by the vay," he says as he pulls out a large Bulgarian chocolate bar because his friend Tolga sent some to him the other day, and Viktor figured Remus would appreciate it more. "Here you go. I remember how much you said you loved chocolate, so...I thought you might like that."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 30th 2010, 2:15 am

Remus dies of happy. Right there. He dies. THE END.

Nah, just kidding. But he is quite thrilled. Not that he'll be jumping around excitedly or anything, but it definitely shows in his face. "Th-thanks! Wow..." HE IS SPEECHLESS. But it's pretty obvious how happy he is and he is very VERY sincere in his thanks.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 30th 2010, 2:20 am

Viktor greams as he watches Remus look at the chocolate, feeling quite pleased with himself for thinking to give it to Remus. "You're velcome. I figured you vould like that."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 30th 2010, 2:24 am

Remus makes a mental note to get Viktor some awesome duck stuff...yeah. AWESOME DUCK STUFF. "I love it!" He's eying it now because he really wants to try it.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 30th 2010, 2:27 am

Viktor loves duck stuff! "Yeah, I thought you might. You can have it now, you know," he says with a smirk because he can tell that Remus is trying pretty hard to not rip off that wrapper and eat it all now.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 30th 2010, 2:37 am

Sirius suggests this duck for Viktor:

Somewhere by the Lake - Page 20 Electric_suicide_rubber_ducky

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 30th 2010, 2:42 am

HE WOULD. *dies*

Remus blushes lightly and unwraps the chocolate a bit so he can try it. Then he dies again because it's so freaking good. "It's amazing!" he stares at it in awe. Then he looks up at Viktor, "You want to try some too?" Cause he'll totally feed it to him...*blinks*
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next