Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom

+8
Molly Prewett
Marlene McKinnon
Parvati Patil
James Sirius Potter
Sirius Black
Audrey Stevenson
Mya Lupin
Djinn- Inactive
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom - Page 2 Empty Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom

Post  Audrey Stevenson September 26th 2010, 4:20 am

"Don't you roll your eyes at me Miss Hermione Granger!" Audrey giggled and picked up the straight iron. First she straightened her fringe off to one side then she picked up the curling iron and went to work making large looping curls in her hair. "Stop fidgeting Mya. It won't make me go any faster."
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 26th 2010, 4:37 am

"It would go faster if you would just let me leave," Hermione points out cheekily, but holds her head perfectly still. She doesn't want to end up in the Hospital Wing with burn cream all over her head, after all. A part of her wonders how Audrey even knows how to work all this stuff. Do they come with instruction manuals? Was there a class that she missed?

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson September 26th 2010, 4:44 am

Mya missed the class on how to be a girl. Silly girl. "No it wouldn't because then I'd have to chase you around the school because you aren't done yet." She finished curling all of Mya's hair then ran the wide comb over them all to give her loose curly waves.
Like these
Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom - Page 2 Emma-Watson
Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom - Page 2 Emma-watson-2
"Okay now turn towards me," She spun Mya around and put the makeup bag down next to her. "Now look up."
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 26th 2010, 4:48 am

She was in the Library that day. Missed the whole thing. Hermione smiles slightly, because she has to admit that Audrey has done a good job and her hair looks lovely. Her eyes widen at the sight of the makeup case though and she takes a step back, hands raised in warning. "No. No, Audrey. No. Playing with my hair is one thing, but I'm drawing the line at makep. Just, no. No, no, no." She thinks she could be a little clearer on that. "No."

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 26th 2010, 4:54 am

I FEEL LIKE A PEDO BECAUSE I'M PRETTY SURE EMMA WASN'T LEGAL YET WHEN THOSE PICS WERE TAKEN
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

http://eowynchester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson September 26th 2010, 5:03 am

Audrey rolled her eyes and waved the eyeliner. "Don't make me petrify you. Now look up and stand still, you'll barely be able to see it, I promise." She'd already pulled out her nice brown eyeliner and soft gold eyeshadows with a gorgeous pale pink gloss and some rose blush. And Tam obviously needs to stop spending so much time in the MAC store at the mall.

EOWYN I KNOW SHE WAS LEGAL FOR THE FIRST ONE ... THE SECOND SHE WAS PROBABLY ONLY LEGAL IN NY.. SHE LOOKS ABOUT 16
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 26th 2010, 5:08 am

Obviously. Mya hasn't worn makeup since her wedding. JS.
"Don't make me hex you!" she fires back, wand in hand and looking a little wild-eyed. "I've had enough, Audrey, really. I don't want to do this," she says almost apologetically, knowing she's disappointing her friend.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson September 26th 2010, 5:11 am

Audrey put down the eyeliner and pulled the wand out of her friend's hand, "Mya, what is your problem with all of this? Aside from it taking time from your studying which is a bullshit excuse." She sat them back down on the bench. "What's wrong with you dressing up and looking pretty?" And Tam hasn't worn makeup in three days. She won't tomorrow either because that would mean getting up even earlier while tomorrow she will be up ridiculously early for the singapore grand prix anyway.
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 26th 2010, 5:42 am

Hermione sighs. "It's just not me, ok? I'm sorry, but it just sort of feels like it makes me something different to what I am, and I don't want people to look at me differently. They either like me as I am, or not at all."
Mya is secretly afraid of eyeliner, you know. It's creepy. Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to go sticking pencils dangerously close to their eyes to play tracing games???

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson September 26th 2010, 6:16 am

Audrey put an arm around her friend's shoulders, "Okay I get that Mya, I really do." She smiled at her friend's doubting look, "I do! Do you want to know why I put on makeup? Why I dress well? Because then I feel beautiful. Then I feel like I'm not just a brain. Back in grade school when I didn't care how I looked I was just treated as this clever little thing. Not a person just a walking talking brain and I hated it so I decided that when I came to Hogwarts it was a fresh start and I could be someone that boys looked at and that people respected."
And Tam loves eyeliner. It's her go-to makeup. Tam can even apply it in a moving vehicle.
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 26th 2010, 6:33 am

Showoff. Mya can sort of handle eyeshadow, really. If she has to. She still never wears it though, and you can fucking forget foundation!
Hermione smiles a secret little smile, thinking about Luna, and how she really doesn't need to be worrying about what the boys think of her these days. "I've never considered that perspective before," she admits softy. "And I am glad you feel beautiful, because you are. I just don't think I'll feel any more respected just by changing how I look. I like how I look, and if other people don't, that's there problem," she shrugs, because since that incident which led to her front teeth being shrunk in fourth year, she's really not found anything about herself that she truly dislikes no matter what people say about her hair.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter May 8th 2011, 10:16 pm

James is here.
LOL I AM JUST KIDDING.
I just wanted to see Nev's reaction if she thought I put him here <.<
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil May 8th 2011, 10:19 pm

-.-
You little shit.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Marlene McKinnon May 13th 2011, 11:34 am

Marlene stalks into the bathroom, and lets out an annoyed huff when she finds that all the stalls are occupied. She leans against the tiled wall, examining her fingernails and awaiting her turn.
Marlene McKinnon
Marlene McKinnon
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 13th 2011, 11:36 am

Molly struts into the bathroom, stopping short as she almost struts right into another girl's back. "Oh, there's, like, a line," she observes, and joins it.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod May 13th 2011, 11:37 am

Luna skips into the bathroom. Oh! Girls are standing and forming a wall of some sor-- Oh, it's just a line. She smiles and waves at Molly, because they've totally talked before. Then she smiles at the other girl who she's seen around the common room before getting in line behind Molly.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Marlene McKinnon May 13th 2011, 11:39 am

Marlene wonders what on earth this new girl is so happy about, but smiles faintly back because as long as they're line buddies, she might as well be polite.
Marlene McKinnon
Marlene McKinnon
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett May 13th 2011, 11:41 am

Lily, half asleep because she was kept up late last night worrying about what happened the last time she walked into a bathroom, completely forgets that she's not meant to be in here and steps into Moaning Myrtle's bathroom. She joins the line quietly, without even looking at the people ahead of her.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 13th 2011, 11:42 am

Molly turns and greams at Luna, because Luna is totally awesome. Then her eyebrows rise sharply as the next person to join the line is her very own big brother. "Um, Gid? You, like, lost or something?"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod May 13th 2011, 11:45 am

Luna turns and stares at--Eep! She blushes, but is unable to turn away from him, because what the wrackspurt is he doing in here? This is the girl's room, and ohmygosh, what if he is actually a lesbian and that's why he got all happy when he saw her and Hermione in the Room of Requirements together? She narrows her eyes at Gideon, because she's not sure what he or she is up to but she's onto him or her.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Marlene McKinnon May 13th 2011, 11:49 am

Marlene looks around at the fuss, wondering what the hell is taking the girls in the stalls so long, and blinks as Gideon Prewett joins the line for the ladies room. She shrugs and turns back around. As long as he doesn't try to cut in on her, she doesn't care. If you gotta go, you gotta go.
Marlene McKinnon
Marlene McKinnon
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett May 13th 2011, 11:51 am

Lily blinks, frowning a little in confusion as Molly says Gideon's name, and... Oh. Lily's eyes widen a little, and she actually takes a step back when she looks at the other occupants of the line. She recognises Marlene McKinnon up front, but the girl seems unconcerned by the presence of a male in their midst. The girl closest to her, though, narrows her eyes in a way that makes Lily wonder if it's a personal vendetta between she and Gideon. She grins sheepishly because she has no clue what to do, but she figures Gideon would happily bluff his way through. "Hey Mol. Uh, begging your pardon ladies, I was looking for my girlfriend."
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod May 13th 2011, 11:58 am

Ah ha! So there's a girlfriend. Lesbian. She didn't say anything, but she didn't take her eyes off of Gideon. What kind of girl's name was that anyway? She turned away and waited for the line to get shorter. Wow, the other girls were taking a long time.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Marlene McKinnon May 13th 2011, 12:00 pm

The sound of flushing comes from behind one of the closed doors, a minute later one of the stalls opens and a girl comes out to wash her hands and be on her way. "Finally," Marlene breathes, pushing past the girl and slamming the stall door without another thought for who is in the line as she pulls down her pants and pees.
Marlene McKinnon
Marlene McKinnon
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 13th 2011, 12:01 pm

Molly shakes her head. "She's not here, Gid. You should, like, keep looking. Elsewhere," she suggests brightly, wondering if that Evans bitch has gone and broken her brother, and if that means she's allowed to poison her now.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next