Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hidden Alcove

+25
Melanie McCann
Parvati Patil
Seamus M. Finnigan
Ronald Weasley
Krasimir Svetkova
Remus Lupin
Lucius Malfoy
Ginny Weasley
James Sirius Potter
Dean Thomas
Jesse St. James
Nikki Orwell
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Molly Prewett
Ravenclaw Mod
Romilda Vane
Tristan Raksha
Lucy Weasley
Draco Malfoy
Beatrice Orwell
Scorpius Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Sirius Black
Gideon Prewett
Mya Lupin
29 posters

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Go down

A Hidden Alcove - Page 3 Empty Re: A Hidden Alcove

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy September 4th 2010, 7:00 am

Pansy thought a moment, trying to think what else she did for fun. She finally just shrugged. "I don't know. I feel pretty lame now, but I guess I don't do that much else. Watch stars, go to the library sometimes. I hang out with Draco a lot, Scorpius, Blaise. Most of the reading I do is about stars, so I'm not sure that counts as a separate hobby. I suppose I should branch out some more, but I like my life as it is. It's already quite complicated enough being the only daughter of purebloods."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 4th 2010, 6:39 pm

"Hey, everyone's different," he said, shrugging. "Only daughter? Damn, can't imagine that being fun, when you grow up with purebloods. It was bad enough being an only child in my family, can't imagine what it must be like when you're some sort of heiress," he remarked. "Guessing you're from one of those rich pureblood English families, right?"
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

http://eowynchester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy September 4th 2010, 6:58 pm

"Yeah," she nodded. "Not one of the ridiculously rich ones, like the Malfoys or the Blacks are, but we're well off. And I'm expected to live to complete perfection for them, marry a good pureblood boy and unite two wealthy pureblood families. Honestly, they're quite united enough, but luckily the Parkinson name isn't related to any of them too obviously yet, so I should be set. So that's all I'm expected to do after graduation. Find myself an heir of another family and get married, pop out an heir of my own." She laughed, switching her legs so they were crossed with the other on top. "Doesn't really fit into my world-traveling plan, so I'm ditching that for a while. I'm sure Mother will be simply thrilled with me, but hey, she can't disinherit me. She's got no one else to give all her shit to!"
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 4th 2010, 7:00 pm

Pansy Parkinson wrote: She paused a moment, wondering how it actually would be if she tried it. Once couldn't be terrible, right?

Those were exactly my thoughts.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy September 4th 2010, 7:02 pm

[You should not have those thoughts. Just Pansy, because she's... idk. She's gonna need something major to de-stress her after Draco abandons her tonight.]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 4th 2010, 7:05 pm

[OMG. SO SHE'S GOING TO GET HIGH?!!? PANSY! SCORPIUS DOES NOT IMPROVE OF HIS BFF PUTTING HERSELF IN SUCH A VULNERABLE POSITION. And also...I did it as a de-stressing thing for this whole dorm/roommates situation]
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy September 4th 2010, 7:05 pm

[Fine, whatever. But yeah... she is.
I also had a dream about it. That I shall go post in the Random Thoughts place.]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Beatrice Orwell September 4th 2010, 7:16 pm

Bea runs in and tacklehugs Pansy then runs off.

[Just kidding. But this is so gonna happen IC!]
Beatrice Orwell
Beatrice Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy September 4th 2010, 7:18 pm

[IT TOTALLY HAS TO!!! XD]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 4th 2010, 7:32 pm

Pansy Parkinson wrote:"Yeah," she nodded. "Not one of the ridiculously rich ones, like the Malfoys or the Blacks are, but we're well off. And I'm expected to live to complete perfection for them, marry a good pureblood boy and unite two wealthy pureblood families. Honestly, they're quite united enough, but luckily the Parkinson name isn't related to any of them too obviously yet, so I should be set. So that's all I'm expected to do after graduation. Find myself an heir of another family and get married, pop out an heir of my own." She laughed, switching her legs so they were crossed with the other on top. "Doesn't really fit into my world-traveling plan, so I'm ditching that for a while. I'm sure Mother will be simply thrilled with me, but hey, she can't disinherit me. She's got no one else to give all her shit to!"

Caradoc laughed and nodded. "Hey, send her post cards and tell her you're doing it to 'build character' or something for your future spouse, make yourself more sophisticated? Though, you do have a point, if she hasn't got anyone else to replace you with. Maybe tell her you're off to find some wealthy pureblood in Russia or something?" he suggested jokingly. "Also, I somehow don't see you as the kind of woman who would be happy doing that, just getting married and becoming a baby machine. You're too, I don't know, spunky for that kind of thing. Wouldn't you be happier doing something else with your life? Not that there's anything wrong with it, I just didn't get that impression from you."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy September 4th 2010, 7:42 pm

"I like the way you think. I'll tell her I'm after a foreign pureblood, bringing some culture and diversity into our little pureblood world over here. That should appease her, I think. But I could definitely not simply get married and settle for being just a wife and mother for the rest of my life. Though, I'm not sure baby machine is an accurate description, since purebloods like us normally only have one or two. Nothing like those weasels. Honestly, I don't know why they have so many kids when know see how poor they are (like this song is about). No, I've got bigger things in mind. Not sure what they are yet... but it would take quite the man to make me settle down any time soon." She smiled, thinking that not even Draco Malfoy would stop her from going on this trip. Of course, he'd probably be just as thrilled about the idea of it, defying their parents and not being perfect pureblood heirs. Maybe if things go to plan, he'll be coming with her. Maybe they could get married in Paris. XD
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 4th 2010, 7:49 pm

"Weasels?" he asked, looking blank, not knowing any Weasleys yet. Oh wait, yes he does. He just never bothered to find out George's last name. "I like the sound of that, though. This world needs more strong women like you, instead of the girls I see, bending down to other people's wills all the damn time, never doing what they want to do, just because they wanna do it. If you're not happy, why bother living, is the way I see it. Once you're dead, you're dead, you've gotta make the most of what you've got, and if you can't smile all pretty sitting around at home, then I suggest that you don't do it. Go out and have some real fun, see the world. Sounds like an adventure to me," he smiled. CARADOC WANTS TO COME TO THE WEDDING, THERE ARE ALWAYS SINGLE GUYS AT WEDDINGS.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy September 4th 2010, 8:00 pm

"Oh, the Weasleys. Red heads, hundreds of them, or something," she clarified, noting his confusion. "Hand me down clothes, stupid complexions." She shrugged, and smiled at his praise of her. "I know what you mean. And this year I think I'll kick it up a notch. I'm like you said, with the exception of my mother. But I'm getting tired of doing what she asks of me. This year, I'm going to be fully my own person. Finally. I'm going to go after what I want with all I've got and learn some things I've been meaning to, and then the trip around the world will be my grand finale." Pansy smiled, finding herself more and more excited for this self-discovery sort of thing the more she talked about it. And of course Rad would be invited to the wedding should there ever be one, he is her future pot and dueling and poker buddy after all.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 4th 2010, 8:14 pm

"Weasleys? Oh. I think I met one of them, on second thought," he said, grinning guiltily as he thought about how he really should at least figure out a guy's name before the pants come off, as it's rather difficult to do so after. "Didn't seem like a bad guy. But, I think that sounds awesome, Pansy. I know a thing or two about controlling mothers, believe me. That's another reason I moved here, I would've done it sooner, to get away from her, but I didn't make enough money earlier. But I'm glad I did what I did, and I'm sure you'll be happy with your own independence later, too."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy September 4th 2010, 8:21 pm

"Yeah, it'll be good to finally make an escape. I'm glad you get it. Who'd have thought I'd ever get along so well with a Puff?" She glanced out into the hall as the noise of a pair of shoes echoed into this hallway from another, but the person turned in the opposite direction down the hallway from where she was sitting. Pansy smiled as she recognized that white-blonde hair and confident walk. "Hey, Rad. I should go and finish rounds, but I'll definitely talk to you again soon, yeah?" She stood up and told him goodbye, hurrying down the hallway to catch up with Draco and finish their rounds together.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 4th 2010, 8:38 pm

Caradoc nodded and waved, totally checking out the hot blonde guy before leaving for continuing to wander around lost like he had been when he got here in the first place, as getting lost at Hogwarts seems to go well for him.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 5th 2010, 9:11 pm

Scorpius and Pansy quickly ran down the hallway, stopping when they reached the hidden alcove slightly out of breath. "Alright...I think...we're good," Scorpius said, moving to sit on the ground and then holding out one of the plates of chocolate-chip unicorn shaped pancakes for Pansy. "How pissed do you think the elves are with that mess?" he questioned. Though honestly, he didn't care. That's what house elves were for, cooking and cleaning. They were awfully lucky that Scorpius hadn't asked them to make the pancakes and that he managed to do it without them.

[Sorry...I was trying to do some studying while watching Jersey Shore..funnnn stuff XD]
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy September 5th 2010, 9:22 pm

[Hahaha, was it the one where they go shopping and make vodka sauce?? XD]

Pansy took the plate from him, still catching her own breath as she sat down beside him. "They threw spoons at us. Who knew the house elves had such tempers about messes. Granted, we probably did spill more batter on the floor than we got onto the pan, but that's what they like right? Having something to clean?" She shrugged, looking quite happily at her unicorn pancake. "These are awesome though. Totally worth it." She couldn't decide where to start eating, as she couldn't just behead the thing or take off one of its legs, or eat the precious horn. She finally decided to start with the end of its flowy chocolate chip speckled tail, momentarily having forgotten about Drastoria.

[I'll be disappearing any moment now to go meet my parents for dinner for my dad's birthday, and then I'm running some errands and picking up groceries, but I'll be back sometime tonight and we can continue then when you're around!]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 5th 2010, 9:38 pm

"My thoughts precisely," he agreed with a smile. "I thought they lived to do chores. Rather uncalled for that they got so...feisty with us," he said, scrunching his nose for a moment. He took a bite of his unicorn, deciding to start with the horn because he's a horny guy. He nodded after taking a bite, because they did taste surprisingly good. "Not bad," he said, taking another bite. "He would have thought something I helped make would turn out okay. Grandmum would be so proud of me," he smiled. "And yes, these amazing pancakes were definitely worth nearly getting killed by flying utensils."

[I WISH. It was the one where Sammi found the note. An old one...which is totally lammme. I'll be running errands soon too, so it's all good. I'm probably going out tonight actually, but it won't be until at LEAST nine. So yeah...if we don't manage to continue... I guess we could wrap it up tomorrow morning.]
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy September 6th 2010, 2:01 am

[Ahh, the shopping one was brilliant. You'll have to see it. XD]

Pansy laughed as he was impressed with his own cooking skills, and as she nibbled a bit on the end of her unicorn's tail, she had to admit it was pretty good. "Not a bad job, really. Who knew I could trust you to make me something actually edible! Your grandmum will be thrilled you didn't inherit your mother's cooking abilities. Or lack of, I guess I should say." She finished the tail and started on some of the legs. "You know, for a while I always wondered why we ate at my house when we hung out over the summers and never yours. Then that one time we actually did eat at your house, well, I never questioned it again." She smiled at him, remembering what his mother had presented to them as 'dinner'. No wonder he'd always wanted to stay at Pansy's for dinner when they'd hung out.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 6th 2010, 2:13 am

"Ohhh my mum's cooking," he said shaking his head. The whole thing brought forth unpleasant memories, for his mum was the worst in the kitchen. Everything that she attempted to make, turned out rotten. "To think that you complained after that one night. I've had to deal with that shit for seventeen years now...well...technically I suppose only about fifteen or so. The point is nonetheless, that she's absolute rubbish in the kitchen and with everything else in life. I suppose I should just be somewhat grateful that she wasn't a superb cook and that I didn't overeat as a child. Could you imagine a lump Scorpius Malfoy going around? Hell, I wouldn't be the sexy beast I am today," he said, as if it was the most horrid thought in the world.

[Hahahaha, I definitelyyy will be watching that one soon. Probably tomorrow when I'm attempting to do homework.]
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy September 6th 2010, 2:22 am

Pansy laughed, feeling quite sorry for him. That one meal really was terrible, she couldn't imagine trying to force down something that woman made for every dinner. It made no sense why she didn't let the house elves cook. Perhaps she thought that she'd prove her worth by cooking on her own? Who knows. No one ever said she was logical. Pansy wondered briefly is Scorp's father ever cooked, but decided he probably didn't even know how to turn on a stove. "Very true. You wouldn't have these puppies." She reached over and patted him on the abs, laughing at the image of a rolly-polly Scorp. It just wasn't logical. "I can't picture you waddling. But even with my mother's cooking, which was alright, I'm not a lump. Er, I hope not." She glanced down at her stomach, pinching at it a bit.

[Hahahaha. Good choice. Poor Snooki loses her grocery list.]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 6th 2010, 2:42 am

"I know, could you imagine the horror!" he said with slightly wide eyes and looking down at his stomach. Oh the horror. A fat Alex Pettyfer is just absolutely not even allowed. He wondered what would have happened if his father had tried cooking, and figured he'd still look the same. His father in the kitchen was a frightening thought. He glanced at her and let out a slight laugh. "Please tell me...you're joking. You are the furthest thing from a lump Pans. Hell, you've got a better body than a lot of the girls here. Trust me, I've seen many bodies," he said with a serious nod. "Don't you dare doubt your sexiness, alright?"
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy September 6th 2010, 2:55 am

Pansy stopped poking her stomach long enough to take another bite of her pancake, slouching a little lower against the wall, almost pouting as she stretched her legs out in front of her and sat her remaining half of her unicorn pancake down. "I suppose I should trust your expert opinion, but I dunno. I never think of myself that way." She pushed her pancake around her plate, sighing sadly as the horn broke off. "Aw, now it's not a unicorn anymore." She tried to put the horn back where it was supposed to be, sticking it with a bit of melted chocolate chip.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 6th 2010, 3:02 am

"Of course you don't see yourself like that," he said with a shrug. "I mean, you're not vain like I am and you're obviously self-conscious. Though...considering recent events..." he said breaking off. Wow. That was a fail on the whole comforting the BFF scale. "Listen, I know you hold doubts with yourself, but there really is no reason to. If you put yourself out there, I'm sure that you could have any guy you wanted. Of course, I have a feeling that that's not going to happen," he said with a sigh. Why she was so hung up on his cousin, he just didn't understand. His cousin was a jackass in his books.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next