Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hidden Alcove

+25
Melanie McCann
Parvati Patil
Seamus M. Finnigan
Ronald Weasley
Krasimir Svetkova
Remus Lupin
Lucius Malfoy
Ginny Weasley
James Sirius Potter
Dean Thomas
Jesse St. James
Nikki Orwell
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Molly Prewett
Ravenclaw Mod
Romilda Vane
Tristan Raksha
Lucy Weasley
Draco Malfoy
Beatrice Orwell
Scorpius Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Sirius Black
Gideon Prewett
Mya Lupin
29 posters

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Go down

A Hidden Alcove - Page 25 Empty Re: A Hidden Alcove

Post  Trey Davis June 16th 2011, 1:37 am

[Hehehehe well...Kras will probably need some darn good persuading to have his way with Reed, because he'll be too busy worrying about the fact that his boyfriend is drunk...I'm sure it won't be any problem though for Reed to persuade Kras into having some smexy fun times in an abandoned classroom somewhere. hehe.]

Tracey giggled more and flopped across Reed's lap, latching her arm around the back of his neck to keep from losing her balance. "I know what you meannnn. This stuff isn't bad at all." She takes Reed's hand and has it guide the bottle to her mouth so she can take another drink. "I feel like I could flyyyyyyyyyy~" she sings loudly, hiccuping randomly in the middle of her little tune, which causes her to giggle again.

[*is amused*]
Trey Davis
Trey Davis

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 16th 2011, 1:46 am

[Well, hopefully Reed will be persuasive enough..]

Reed giggled some more and took another long drink. "I feel so tingly. Where did you get this stuff? It's amazing!" He handed her the bottle and did a little twirl, which caused him to bump roughly into the wall. "Whoops! Sorry!" Then he turned so he was facing Tracey again, smiling widely.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Trey Davis June 16th 2011, 1:54 am

[ahhh, he'll make it. And then Kras will give in and it will be amaaaazing. hehe.
Wow...that awkward moment where you remember that one time that there was that random party out by the lake and Tracey did drink and get drunk...
<.<
>.>
AH VOTEVER.
LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU'D LIKE KRAS TO SHOW UP.]

Tracey thought about it for a second then shrugged. "I have no idea. It was just sitting on the table in the common roooooom." She sang as she took Reed's hand and twirled with him after he had just finished bumping into the wall. Then she tripped and fell over, giggling more.
Trey Davis
Trey Davis

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 16th 2011, 1:57 am

[Did that not go well? hehe, and you can have Kras show up whenever you'd like!!]

Reed squeaked in surprise when he was twirled, and he fell as well. "Ooopsie!" Then he grabbed the bottle and felt the warmth spread over him again. "This is fun. Thanks for kidnapping me! I was going to the library! How boring!" He stuck out his tongue and made that little farty noise thinking about how boring it would have been in the library.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Trey Davis June 16th 2011, 2:13 am

[Er...no it didn't. She had waaay too much fun kissing Dem...and then she jumped out of a tree she decided to climb and broke her ankle. *headdesk*]

"Lie Brary?" Tracey wrinkled her nose. "I still can't get any one to tell me who Brary is! All I know is that he lies a lot." Yeah...she's serious. And she went through this whole thing with Lily about it and still didn't really get it even though she said she did. Oops? She took the bottle of votever the stuff was and took another sip, giggling even louder for some random reason.

Kras was heading back to the dorms in hopes of seeing Reed when he passed an area and heard giggling. Knowing there was a secret alcove around - having had a rather serious conversation with Remus in it ages ago - he peeked his head in. Well well well, what was going on here? "Vell, hello guys. Vot are you doing? And vy is there so much giggling? Is it a party?" Tracey seemed to be holding a drink of some sort...he really hoped they weren't getting drunk in here...oh god, now his papa bear senses were going off.
Trey Davis
Trey Davis

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 16th 2011, 2:17 am

[Oh Tracey.....And now Reed feels like he's been caught doing something terrible.]

Reed stared at Tracey, a little confused. "Who is Brary?" He didn't understand that she was in face referring to the library. He was in the process of reaching for the bottle, when suddenly his boyfriend was there. Reed's eyes got almost comically wide and he stared at Kras guiltily. But then a wave of giggles broke free and he quickly clapped his hand over his mouth.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 16th 2011, 2:24 am

[LOL...Kras is...he's stuck between being concerned and being slightly amused.]

Kras blinks at the wave of giggles that escaped Reed's mouth before he clapped a hand over it, a guilty look upon his face. Well, that's about all he needed to know to really figure out that his boyfriend had indeed just been getting drunk. "Um...okaaaay. Vot in the vorld...vhere did you two get that stuff?"

Tracey giggled and reached up to tug on Kras' pants leg. "It was laying about in the common rooooom," she hiccuped, "sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo," she spoke deliberately slow and dragged out, "I snagged it. Then Reed showed up," she put extra emphasis on the 'p' in 'up', popping her lips loudly, "and joined me...more like, I dragged him over and asked him too cause I was loooooonely." Then she giggled some more and slumped over a bit, leaning against Reed. "You could join us too if you'd like. My tummy doesn't feel so good so I may goooo soooooon."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 16th 2011, 2:28 am

Reed nodded along with Tracey. "Yeah. Yeah yeah yeah yeah. She kidnapped me." He said it as if that solved everything. Then he smiled happily up at Kras, then frowned. "Kras? Why are you all squiggly?" Reed squinted as his boyfriend looked a little hazy, and he cocked his head to the side, as if that would make it better but it didn't. "You should sit if you're feeling all dizzy." Reed looked concerned for Kras, not realizing it was because he was in fact drunk.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 16th 2011, 2:33 am

Kras facepalmed. Great. "Alright...Reed, baby, you stay right here. Okay? Right. Here. Don't move an inch unless you start to feel sick and need to throw up or anything. I'm going to go take Tracey to the hospital ving cause it's probably not good if she's already complaining about an upset stomach." He reached down to take Tracey's arm and help her up.
Tracey giggled and clung to Kras, about falling over unless she did so. "Where are we gooooooing?" She wiggled her fingers down at Reed and giggled more. "Byeeeeee, buddy! Let's hang out again sometimmmmmme!" And then Kras dragged her off, taking the bottle with him because he didn't need Reed to be drinking anymore of the stuff.
Thankfully it didn't take him too long to get Tracey to the hospital wing, where Madam Pomfrey gave her a stern talking to and then set to work making her feel better.
Soon Kras was back at the alcove, hoping to see that Reed was still there. "Reed? You still here, baby?" He peeked his head around to look inside.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 16th 2011, 2:43 am

Reed pouted but instantly froze in that position. What? Kras told him not to move an inch. He watched as Kras dragged Tracey away, but remained completely frozen to the spot. Reed let his mind wander as Kras left. His boyfriend looked pretty attractive today, well he looked attractive all the time, but for some reason even more so today. Then Kras was back, and Reed still didn't move at all, still sitting with a pout on his face.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 16th 2011, 2:46 am

Kras chuckled when he saw Reed hadn't moved an inch, literally. Well, that made things a bit easier for him. "You can move now, baby. Ve should probably get you back to the dorm, huh? Come on, up you go." He reached down and took Reed's hand, hoping his boyfriend would cooperate even in his drunken state. Sheesh, of all the people Reed had first tried drinking with...why did it have to be Tracey? She wasn't responsible at all, so Kras obviously couldn't count on her to watch and make sure Reed didn't trip and hurt himself or anything.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 16th 2011, 2:56 am

Reed finally moved, then practically tackled Kras, clinging tightly to his waist. "I missed you so much! You're really sexy today. Mmmmm." Then he buried his face in Kras' chest and was putting all his weight on Kras, because standing took too much work.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 16th 2011, 3:11 am

Kras let out a slight squeak in surprise when Reed tackled him. "I missed you too, baby. Oh my..." Kras almost staggered back because Reed was putting all his weight on him. "Okay, I think you've had a bit too much to drink...you'll probably end up throwing it all up later...awesome." He muttered under his breath, unable to resist giving Reed a fond look, because he knew he couldn't blame his boyfriend for being curious about alcohol. After all, he had drunken it himself that one day. Granted it hadn't affected him like this and he hadn't drunken as much, but still..well, he'd just stay with Reed until he was sober again. "Let's go, baby." he kissed the top of Reed's head and then started leading him out into the hallway.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 16th 2011, 3:16 am

Reed made a disbelieving sound in the back of his throat. "I'm not gonna throw up! I feel great! I feel like I can fly!" At that he threw his arms out like a bird and started giggling. "Ohh. Where are we going? Somewhere, private?" He put a heavy implication on that last part and then winked up at Kras. To add to that, he let his had sneak up the front of Kras' shirt.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 16th 2011, 3:22 am

Kras' eyes widened at Reed's wink and the hand he felt suddenly up his shirt. Well then. "Oh dear...baby, as much as I love the implications of that question, I really don't think ve should be doing anything vhile you're inebriated. Come on, you." He continued leading Reed down some hallways, shaking his head.

[You're welcome to post Reed, dragging Kras or votever, into another thread for an abandoned classroom or something if you'd like. Unless you just want to continue in this thread and then move to smut land from there. *dead* threeeee smut threads for Svetson soon. LOL]
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 16th 2011, 3:25 am

[WELL HOW CAN I DENY THAT OFFER *skips off to smut land*]
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down