Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Showers

+15
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Harry Potter
Albus Severus Potter
Katie Bell
Romilda Vane
Reed Dawson
Rose Weasley
Scorpius Malfoy
Remus Lupin
Elise Black
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Sirius Black
Tristan Raksha
Lucius Malfoy
Apolline Delacour - Inact
19 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The Showers - Page 3 Empty Re: The Showers

Post  Sirius Black September 10th 2010, 10:20 pm

Caradoc, eyes glued to Viktor's fingers at the crotch of his jeans, merely nods and stares, not bothering to hide his blatant ogling until he finally turned around. He took his time as he slowly slid off the remaining article of clothing, knowing full well Viktor would be watching his hands as they slid down his hips with the fabric, exposing his muscular, well formed arse, then stepped into the hot shower, letting the water slip down his body. "Yeah, Cedric hasn't even scheduled our first practice yet, so I have no idea what's going on. He said the Slytherins were making it impossible for us to practice."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

http://eowynchester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 10th 2010, 10:31 pm

Viktor's eyes follow Caradoc's hands as they slide off the fabric, revealing his toned arse which Viktor does indeed stare at as he finishes removing the rest of his clothing. "Oh, they seem like the type to do that. They're pretty good at doing votever it takes to vin the cup- Or anything for that matter," he says as he stepped into his own hot shower and let the water run down his sweaty, muscular body.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 10th 2010, 10:42 pm

Caradoc's eyes widen as he lets his eyes roam over that slick, wet, muscular body, and groans as he wishes he could just walk over there and touch it, let his hands wander the way his eyes were let his own sweet lips taste that succulent flesh, let his fingers explore each and every curve of that body-- fuck, no, I can't. Cedric... Think about Cedric, he's your friend. He tore away his gaze to rub himself down with Old Spice Body Wash, letting the water rush over him as he closed his eyes, his hands smoothing the soap over his own rugged form.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 10th 2010, 10:54 pm

Viktor grins slightly as realizes Caradoc is using the same body wash. Not really a surprise after their talk in the locker room the other day. He rubs himself down with his own Old Spice, his eyes watching Caradoc's hands as they lather the soap all over his toned, muscular form, wishing he could give his friend a hand with getting all those hard to reach areas-- Wait. Why the hell aren't I? he wonders before shaking those thoughts out of his head and continuing to clean himself, waiting out a bit longer before doing anything.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 10th 2010, 10:58 pm

Caradoc smirked as he felt Viktor's eyes on him, but said nothing, instead choosing to grab his shampoo and wash out his hair, the soap suds sliding down his own lightly tanned skin, down the back of his neck and over his back as well, while the hand not knotted in his own blonde hair slowly worked its way downward with the soap, because, well, everything must be cleaned, after all. His eyes flickered to Viktor for a moment as he touched himself, the most beautiful and dirty of thoughts running through his mind as he did so.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 10th 2010, 11:14 pm

Viktor bites his lips to keep from groaning from his inner sexual frustration, forcing himself to stay right where he is as he watches Caradoc touch himself the way Viktor wishes the other man would touch him. One day...Maybe. Then again, now seems like a pretty good time, and Viktor is a pretty forward guy. He's not too worried about being rejected which has happened once before with that straight bartender on the cruise ship. "Need any help with that?" he asked with a smirk as he looked at Caradoc's face, his eyes accidentally flicking down below before bringing them up to that pretty face again.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 11th 2010, 2:33 am

Caradoc finds that smirk creeping onto his own face, his lips twitching into a smile as he debated Viktor's words- oh hell, he wanted to, but should he? Even if it weren't for Cedric, would he? There was something different about Viktor, from all the others; if he was going to have him, he was going to make him his, and not with the some spur of the moment fling in the showers. After all, he had a reputation to keep up, and Viktor had said it himself, he liked to let the game play out, instead of a short lived and early finish, however fantastic it might be. "Oh, I don't know," he said, leaning back into the showers to rinse out the shampoo and conditioner from his hair, then stepping out of his shower and walking across the bathroom to join Viktor in his. He pressed himself gently against Viktor's backside, his hard cock throbbing as it was crushed between Caradoc and Viktor's smooth arse, and his lips barely grazing the other man's neck as he leaned in to whisper in his ear. "I don't think you've earned that privilege yet, Mr. Krum," he murmured teasingly, pushing Viktor away as he stepped out of the showers, the last of the soap now rinsed off. He grabbed a towel and quickly wrapped it around his waist, depriving Viktor of the view as he dried himself off with another one. "See ya," he said with a wink as he threw on his clothes, and left Viktor alone in the showers.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 11th 2010, 2:58 am

Viktor freezes as he feels Caradoc's large cock against his backside, not at all surprised by the size because he knew Rad was packing all along. I mean, the guy wears Old Spice after all. He can't deny that he's extremely disappointed when Caradoc leaves, but again, he isn't really surprised. He finished cleaning himself off and wrapped a towel around his waist as he stepped out of the showers, drying himself off before getting dressed. He would have Caradoc one of these days. He saw that grin on his friend's face, and knew that Caradoc wanted this just as much as he did, so Viktor didn't mind too much that he just got walked out on. He hadn't expected anything to happen because he had a feeling that they were both going to make the other one wait until neither of them could stand it anymore, and they both had a big explosion of sexual tension. Yup. An explosion. He grabbed his Old Spice and walked out of the empty showers to go do whatever his schedule from Hermione said he was supposed to be doing.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Elise Black September 11th 2010, 4:54 am

Elise finds all this shower interaction to be slightly inappropriate. Madame Hooch is watching you.
Elise Black
Elise Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 12th 2010, 6:54 am

Remus had stopped at the dorm after he'd left the courtyard and his conversation with Molly, grabbed some things, and then ended up in the showers. He turned the water on and undressed, stepping under the hot spray and letting the water run down his slender body. His thoughts since leaving the kitchens the other day were confused, conflicted. It made studying difficult, and Remus disliked it when things got in the way of his studying. His conversation with Molly just now hadn't helped. He kept trying to tell himself that Viktor's kiss hadn't affected him so much, but it was a hopeless lie. It didn't make things any better that he hadn't felt anything -other than awkward- when he and Molly had kissed. Remus still couldn't believe that all the evidence led to the fact that he was, indeed, gay.

His thoughts continued to swirl about as he washed his body then shampooed and rinsed his hair. Then he just stood, letting the hot water beat down on his tense muscles. Stepping out of the shower a bit later, he dried off and got dressed. Seeing no one else about, Remus pulled a book-like thing out of his bag. Sitting down along the edge of the wall, he opened it and started writing.

[whatever the day's date was]-
Ran into Molly again today. Hadn't planned on telling her about the thing with Viktor, but she seemed to sense something was wrong and I ended up telling her everything. I'm just glad she didn't laugh. It was really awkward when she kissed me. But...I'm just not going to let this convince me that I could even possibly be gay. It just couldn't be...
Anyway, I'm rather confused about the whole thing. It sucks even more that I can't even talk to Sirius about it. He just...wouldn't understand. Plus he's rather against the whole gay thing, I think. Considering how he reacted when Viktor told him he was gay. So me even mentioning the possibility of me being gay would just...not go over well. Yeah. But I'm not. So...I'm not going to let it get to me.
Right.
Well then...I'm off to bed.

Remus placed the book back into his bag, gathered all his stuff, and headed back to the dorm to sleep.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 14th 2010, 3:42 am

Scorpius was taking a shower, trying to relax under the steam. He hated coming in second to Rose. HATED. His father was going to be so upset. He was in his own little world, so he's completely oblivious to anyone who comes in.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley September 14th 2010, 3:48 am

Rose strolled in and dropped her bathrobe on the floor. She didn't notice Scorpius in a nearby stall and stepped into her own. Does Hogwarts have stalls? Hmm... IT IS A QUESTION TO PONDER.
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 14th 2010, 3:55 am

Scorpius was very much so enjoying his shower. So much so...that he ended up singing. Yep. Singing. I'm not sure what he is singing. What do guys sing? I've heard many guys sing "You Belong To Me" in the shower, so for shits and giggles lets just say that he is singing that. OH YES THE MOCKERY.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley September 14th 2010, 4:02 am

Rose was in the middle of wetting her hair when she heard a voice break out the Taylor Swift. She blinked once, slightly confused and stood on her tip toes, trying to see who was singing. Her short body barely allowed her eyes to see over the stall wall, but she could see that Scorpius Malfoy was singing Taylor Swift. She snickered loud enough for him to hear and waited for him to notice her.
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 14th 2010, 4:10 am

Scorpius continued to sing, getting rather into the bridge of "OHHHH, I REMEMBER YOU, DRIVING TO MY HOUSE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT, I'M THE ONE WHO MAKES YOU LAUGH WHEN YOU KNOW YOU'RE 'BOUT TO CRY..." but suddenly froze when he heard someone snickering. Well fuck a duck, someone was here. He turned, his eyes catching her looking at him. "You. Heard. Nothing," he said shortly, glaring at her."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley September 14th 2010, 4:16 am

"I. Heard. Everything," she mocked, picking up her wand from the floor and making a show of emptying her shampoo bottle and putting the memory of Scorp singing into it. She jumped out of the shower, wrapping her towel around her as she went, and banished the bottle to her room, while water dripped all over Scorp's clothes, just because. "That's good blackmail material."
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 14th 2010, 4:21 am

Scorpius' eyes widened as he saw her extract the memory. OH HELL NO. He quickly turned off the shower, grabbing his towel and wrapping it haphazardly around his waist. He exited the stall, glancing at his clothes and shooting her a scowl. "Are you kidding me? Not only do you fucking blackmail me but you have the audacity to get my clothes soaked?"
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley September 14th 2010, 4:30 am

Rose shrugged, which was probably not the smartest idea, because her towel almost fell, but she caught it before it fell too far. Too bad for Scorpius. "I didn't mean to, but they were just right here, waiting to be dripped on. You could've put them on a bench or a hook, and it would never have happened." She gestured to her hanging robe.
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 14th 2010, 4:36 am

Scorpius' eyes glanced down as she caught her towel after shrugging. Well. He never really noticed it, but she actually kind of sort of had a good body. Lies. She had a rockin' body but Scorpy Scorp is in denial. "Well see, usually I don't have quite a problem with this because people don't continue to stand over my clothes when wet," he replied. He lightly pushed her arm so that she moved away from his clothes, then bent to pick them up. "Thanks for this," he said sarcastically while holding up his wet clothes.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley September 14th 2010, 4:55 am

Rose twisted her towel so it would stay up and jumped up onto the bench so she was his height. "Oh well. Would you like to get my clothes wet? Be my guest." She jumped off the bench again and handed him the robe. "No big deal. I just get to walk around in this skimpy towel," she teased, not exactly knowing what she was saying.
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 14th 2010, 5:02 am

Scorpius watched as she jumped on the bench, feeling rather disappointed that the towel didn't fall. WAIT, WHAT? He shouldn't be thinking that, no no. He took the robe from her hand, a slight grin on his face. "Well, since you're offering," he said, moving over to the shower, turning it on, and soaking her robes. He threw the thing on the bench and then eyed the skimpy towel. "Well," he said. "Looks like you'll just have to go prancing around in that thing then, Weasel," he said with a smirk.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley September 14th 2010, 5:09 am

Rose just watched calmly as Scorpius soaked her bathrobe. Walking around in towels is fun, anyway. I MEAN WHAT. "Feeling better?" she asked, moving to get her hairbrush. As she grabbed for it, her towel slipped down slightly, showing off Rose's amazing rack. NO BIG DEAL.
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 14th 2010, 5:20 am

"Yes, I definitely feel like we're all even now," he replied, smirk still present on his face. As she began to brush her hair, he figured he should probably search for his wand and try to dry his clothes. Well, lucky for him he didn't do that right away...for he got an amazing view of her breasteses as the towel slipped. His jaw dropped slightly, not expecting that she would have a great chest in the first place. "Damn," he muttered, pulling his gaze away because he was not allowed to have those kind of thoughts about Rose Weasel. No no no.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley September 14th 2010, 5:27 am

Rose looked up when he said that bad word and blinked. Whoopsies, her towel fell. Her ears started turning red with embarrassment, and she grabbed the wet robe and tied it around her. At least it wouldn't fall, she thought, before noticing that in clung to her in all the right places. She crossed her arms across her chest, sat down on the bench and crossed her legs, covering up all her womanly curves. "Well... how's it going?" she muttered, at a loss for words.
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 14th 2010, 5:31 am

He kept his gaze off of her, because he was slightly concerned of what happen if he continued to stare at her body, her figure so easily seen through the towel. "Fine," he muttered in reply, turning towards his clothes and then grabbing his wand to start drying them. "Just pleased that charms exam is over and done with," he admitted, because he was still not pleased with it, nope nope. Almost as displeased as he was with his body as he fought it to stay calm and down.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next