Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Showers

+15
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Harry Potter
Albus Severus Potter
Katie Bell
Romilda Vane
Reed Dawson
Rose Weasley
Scorpius Malfoy
Remus Lupin
Elise Black
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Sirius Black
Tristan Raksha
Lucius Malfoy
Apolline Delacour - Inact
19 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The Showers Empty The Showers

Post  Guest May 18th 2010, 6:49 am

Back to top Go down

The Showers Empty Re: The Showers

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact September 1st 2010, 3:03 am

So...Polly's already been through the shower. She's just washing her hair now...in the sink. She's wearing a lovely soft blue pajama top and bottom set, which is silky in texture. And when Lucius comes in and most likely asks why she's washing her hair in the sink, that's when I'll explain. Yep.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy September 1st 2010, 3:07 am

Lucius walks in and sees an extremely attractive girl washing her hair...in the sink. He tilts his head to the side and looks her up and down, smiling at the sight in front of him. Lucius likes. "Er- Why are you washing your hair in a sink?" he asks curiously.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact September 1st 2010, 3:18 am

Polly hears a voice, a quite sexy sounding voice, behind her and grabs her towel which is laying next to her sink on the other sink. Wrapping her hair up in it she turns to see who'd walked in. 'Who' happened to be a rather sexy guy who was definitely checking her out. Which Polly has no problems with, so she's sure this gorgeous guy won't mind that she's checking him out. "Why? Well, eet's cause I like to take very good care of my 'air, you see. Eet's 'ard to explain. See, in ze shower eet's 'arder to rinse my 'air out, plus I use a lot of special stuff. Basically, eet's just easier zis way." Polly doesn't really know how to explain it all. She's never had to before; she just does it. "I was just getting started, actually." she points to several different bottles lined up on the counter next to the sink. They all had labels entirely written in french. "I 'ave to use all of zose. 'elps keep my 'air nice and soft and all zat." She can't help but admire this guy's well taken care of looking hair too.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy September 1st 2010, 3:31 am

Lucius smirks because the front of this girl is just as good looking as the back was. "Oh, I understand that," he said as he flipped his hair back. "It takes forever for me to make sure my hair is always perfect." He casually walks up to the sinks to examine her hair products, lifting one up to read the label. "Huh. I use this one as well," he said with a small smile before looking back up at Polly. "You have good taste. I'm Lucius, by the way. Lucius Malfoy." He set the bottle back down to offer it out to Polly.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact September 1st 2010, 3:39 am

Polly watches Lucius' hair as he flips it back. She grins when he examines her hair products, stating that he uses some of the same ones she does. "You use eet as well? Well, eet is some of ze best stuff, especially from France, in my opinion." She takes a step closer to take the bottle from him. "Lucius Malfoy, hmm? Lucius..." she smiles, letting the name roll off her tongue. "Lovely name. I'm Apolline Delacour, but you can call me Polly eef you'd like."

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy September 1st 2010, 3:48 am

Lucius grins as Polly gets closer, liking very much the way she says his name. He takes his time checking her out once more now that he's got a closer view. "Polly. That's lovely," he says in his calm, silky voice as he lifts up her hand to place a gently kiss on it, looking her in the eyes as he lets her hand drop back to her side. "So, you're from France, I'm assuming?"
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact September 1st 2010, 4:24 am

Polly smiles brightly as he compliments her name. When he lets her hand drop, she places it lightly on the counter, the feeling of his lips still on her hand. She looks him back in the eyes, admiring their lovely color. "Oui, I am. Zis is my first day 'ere, really. Just transfered 'ere." And who knew zere'd be such gorgeous guys 'ere?Ones even 'otter zan ze French boys back 'ome. Heehee, Polly really can't take her eyes off Lucius right now. Her hair's drying so she'll have to rinse it again before she can use all the hair products.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy September 1st 2010, 4:28 am

"Is it now? Well, if you ever need help around the castle, you can always count on me," he said in that charming manner of his. "Have you been sorted into a house yet?" he asked curiously, hoping she wasn't a Hufflepuff.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact September 1st 2010, 4:31 am

Polly grins. "I can count on you? Well, zen, zat's good to know." she nods at his question, "I'm in Ravenclaw. I don't really know much about zis school yet, so I don't know eef zis 'ouse is considered good or not, but everyone I've met from eet so far have been really nice. What 'ouse are you in?" she shifts slightly so she can lean back against the sink, leaning verrry lightly to the side which makes her bit closer to Lucius.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy September 1st 2010, 4:39 am

Lucius also leans against the sink, close enough so their arms are touching slightly. "Ravenclaw, eh? So you're smart. Better than Hufflepuff or Gryffindor. I'm in Slytherin. We tend to do things our own way. Not a big fan of following the rules unlike Gryffinbores or Puffs."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact September 1st 2010, 4:49 am

Polly just pulls the towel off, letting her blond hair fall down around her shoulders, cause it's drying now. She can rinse it again later. "Doing zings your own way, huh?" she giggles, "Maybe I should 'ave been in Slytherin. I like doing zings my own way too." she winks at him. "Being really smart doesn't 'elp all ze time. Especially when eet leads people to ask you for 'elp doing zeir 'omework all ze time. Which leads to you ending up doing all of zeir 'omework." she rolls her eyes and shakes her head, the light movement causing their arms to brush softly against each others.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy September 1st 2010, 4:58 am

Lucius is very aware of their arms brushing. Hot damn, this girl was fine and Lucius wants. Now. "Maybe you should have. Though, I can't see you as the girl who lets people walk all over you. I'm sure you know when to say no when it comes to doing people's work," he said with a smirk as his eyes focused on her long, blonde hair. "And you look like a girl who also knows when to say yes."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact September 1st 2010, 5:14 am

"Oh, yes." she grins. "Anyone 'oo tries to walk all over me tends to regret eet later." she notices his focus on her hair and turns so she's facing him, still leaning slightly against the sink, and lightly twirls a bit of her hair around her fingers. "And I always know when to say yes." Her gaze flickers quickly to his lips then back to his eyes. This guy was damn hot and she definitely wouldn't mind spending more time getting to know him...and 'getting to know him'. Hehe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy September 1st 2010, 5:21 am

Lucius leans forward slightly, forcing himself to bring his eyes away from her soft hair, then away from her luscious lips. Okay, he's looking at her eyes now. Good boy, Lucius. "I like a girl who can say yes," he said with a smirk. "Your hair really does look nice. Glad to finally meet someone who knows a thing or two about hair care. You wouldn't believe what sort of things I've seen people do to their hair. It's horrible, really."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact September 1st 2010, 5:27 am

"I definitely will say yes to a lot, but eef I say no, zen I mean eet." Polly licks her lips, giggling lightly, leaning forward the tiniest bit. There really isn't much room left between them. "And zanks, I completely understand and could probably tell you some scary zings I've seen people do with zeir 'air too. Your's really looks nice too. Eet looks really soft." She's having some difficulty keeping her eyes on his. They keep looking down at his lips. Oops.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy September 1st 2010, 5:36 am

Lucius' gaze follows Polly's tongue glide across his lips. Mmm. He's not even bothering to look at her eyes now. "I do what I can," he says with a smirk. "The Malfoy family was blessed with perfect hair, though mine is the best of course. I'm the heir after all. Need to look my best at all times, you see."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact September 1st 2010, 5:43 am

Polly smirks slightly, seeing his eyes watching her lips. "Hmm, well, I don't zink you'll 'ave any trouble with zat." there was hardly a gap between them now, Polly's voice barely above a whisper. "You're quite good looking, and definitely blessed with perfect 'air."

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy September 1st 2010, 5:52 am

"I am, aren't I? You're pretty good looking yourself, Polly," he whispers softly, realizing how easy it would be for him to kiss her right now. He doubted that Polly would pull away if he went for it.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact September 1st 2010, 5:57 am

"Why zank you, Lucius." she smiles softly and closes the distance between them, kissing Lucius on the lips. When Polly wants something she goes for it, and she pretty much figured that Lucius wouldn't be pulling away when she did.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy September 1st 2010, 5:59 am

Lucius makes no hesitation in kissing Polly back, finding himself extremely turned on that she had made the first move. He brought one hand up to rest in her soft, blonde hair, deepening the kiss as he gently trailed his tongue along her bottom lip before parting them and letting his tongue explore her sweet, French mouth.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact September 1st 2010, 6:14 am

Polly grins briefly as Lucius makes no effort to break the kiss and, in fact, deepens it. Her hands move to his waist and she presses up closer against him, her tongue lightly brushing against his. Lucius definitely kisses better than most of the other guys she's kissed. Even if it's only been a couple and not a whole bunch.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy September 1st 2010, 6:20 am

Lucius smiled and pressed their bodies close together, bringing the hand not in her hair and wrapping it around her waist, being careful not to let his walking stick dig too deep into her soft skin. He nibbled slightly on her bottom lip, feeling pretty lucky to see that his was looking to be a good year for him at Hogwarts.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact September 2nd 2010, 12:27 am

Polly totally hasn't commented on the walking stick yet...oops. She could have done that, couldn't she. Oh well. She's not really paying attention to that right now, she's just enjoying the feeling of their bodies pressed close together and his lips on hers. She hadn't even been here for a couple days yet and already she was positive that this was going to be a great year. It was quite a plus that she was snogging one of the hottest guys she'd ever met.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy September 2nd 2010, 12:39 am

Lucius gently presses Polly up against the wall behind her as he continues to snog the French girl in the bathroom. Lucius might have to be spending a long time in his dorm later, polishing that staff of his thanks to Polly, not that he minds. As long as she ends up polishing it later on. That'd be nice.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next