Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Showers

+15
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Harry Potter
Albus Severus Potter
Katie Bell
Romilda Vane
Reed Dawson
Rose Weasley
Scorpius Malfoy
Remus Lupin
Elise Black
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Sirius Black
Tristan Raksha
Lucius Malfoy
Apolline Delacour - Inact
19 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The Showers - Page 2 Empty Re: The Showers

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact September 2nd 2010, 1:55 am

Polly moans softly as Lucius presses her up against the wall. She wouldn't mind it if he was a bit rougher though, cause she likes to have lots of fun. Her hand moves lightly across the front waistband of Lucius' pants then up his chest to rest on his shoulder, her other hand moving up to his shoulders as well.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy September 2nd 2010, 2:06 am

Lucius let out a soft moan as he felt Polly's hands running up his chest towards his shoulders, allowing the hand on the small of her back to slide down to lightly rest on her firm arse. He pulled his mouth away from hers, only to quickly place his lips to her arched neck, lightly sucking on the soft skin as he gave her arse a tight squeeze. Merlin, did he pick a good time to come to the showers.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact September 2nd 2010, 3:38 am

Mmm, Polly likes this turn of events. She tilts her head more to the side so Lucius has more access to the soft skin of her neck, moaning softly as he touches her. This was definitely a great time to come wash her hair. She'd been planning to wait till later but if she had then she probably would have missed this fun.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy September 2nd 2010, 3:54 am

Lucius grins as she tilts her neck to the side, exposing more of her neck for him. He trails kisses down towards her shoulder, slowly sliding her shirt down a bit to expose the soft skin there before he moves his lips back up to her lips, kissing her deeply as he knots one hand in her hair, the other still resting firmly on her arse.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact September 2nd 2010, 4:16 am

Polly would rather Lucius just take her shirt off right there, and not just sliding it down a tiny bit, but she'll be patient...for now. In fact, it's getting late and she should really be finishing up with her hair, but she just can't bring herself to pull away.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy September 2nd 2010, 4:25 am

Lucius would like to rip her shirt off right now too, but he likes to keep his ladies always wanting more. This is why he suddenly pulls away, still smirking at Polly. "I should probably get going," he says casually as he runs his fingers through his hair. "Still need to unpack, you see. And you probably need to finish with your hair, right?"
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact September 2nd 2010, 4:41 am

Polly can't help but smirk herself when Lucius pulls away. She knows what he'll be doing later. Hehe. She definitely wants more, but she can wait. "Mmm, zat's true." she tosses her hair back over her shoulder, "I do need to finish my 'air, and unpacking is better done earlier zen later. In my opinion anyway." She turns back towards the counter and leans over the sink to re-rinse her hair, exposing the slender curve of her neck and back. Plus giving him a final nice view of her arse.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy September 2nd 2010, 4:55 am

Lucius' jaw drops slightly. Hot damn. Did he really just snog that? Yeah, he did. "I'll definitely be seeing you around, Polly," he says with a wink, lingering to check out that arse for a few seconds more before leaving the showers to go take care of his staff. It needs a lot of polishing now...
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact September 2nd 2010, 5:35 am

"I look forward to eet, Lucius." Polly smirks to herself as Lucius lingers a bit longer before walking out. She hopes he has lots of fun staff polishing, and promises next time to help him with it. She rinses her hair again then starts applying all her fun hair products. A bit of time later she's finishing up, rinsing her hair out and drying it lightly with a towel first. Then she sprays in a few more things and combs it out. Polly buffs her nails and paints them a lovely blue as she lets her hair finish drying by air. Once she's finished, her hair is shiny, soft and just all about perfect. She gets all her stuff together and tosses it all into her bag that's sitting under the sink then leaves the showers.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Raksha September 5th 2010, 6:18 am

Tristan furtively pokes his head inside the room, making sure no one was in it. He'd waited till after hours juuuuust for that reason. No embarrassment, no on seeing his scars, no one seeing him naked more importantly. He tried and failed to comb the leaves out of his hair, and gave up, hoping the water of the shower would wash it out. Pulling some shampoo and conditioner out of his toiletry bag (pilfered secretly from his room via a clever illusion and Accio) and stepped into one of the showers, turning the water to almost scalding and filling the room with steam.

Tristan Raksha
Tristan Raksha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 5th 2010, 6:21 am

Caradoc walks into the showers, yawning and stripping off his clothes as he enters, so he's standing in his underwear, looking like this, when he sees-- "Holy hell," he breathes, not knowing Tristan can hear that, realizing he's seeing a naked Tristan, and damn, does he approve.

The Showers - Page 2 L_bc8c7ed8276c459d8b7252a81e6e584b
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

http://eowynchester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Raksha September 5th 2010, 6:25 am

Tristan jumped a mile, and slid on some soap bubbles on the floor. Landing with a strangled yelp, he scrabbled to stand up again and of COURSE was accidentally giving Rad a full show. Soap of course got into the poor lil wolfies eyes and he started to try and wipe it out. "Shitfuckdamn!" he whispered hoarsely, reaching blindly for a towel.
Tristan Raksha
Tristan Raksha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 5th 2010, 6:31 am

Caradoc couldn't help but burst out laughing as Tristan flailed and fell, and he quickly dove forward to help, though unforutantely, he didn't think to bring a towel with him. He quickly caught Tristan pulled him to his feet under the still running water of the shower, getting himself soaked in the process, but not exactly caring-- he did come here to shower, didn't he? "Goodness, Tristan, no need for a heart attack! I didn't mean to startle you. You do remember these are public showers, right?" he laughed lightly, reaching up to wipe soap out of Tristan's eyes, his own eyes definitely not on Tristan's face-- as if it can be helped, really, with a naked Tristan, beautiful, vulnerable, and dripping wet in front of him.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Raksha September 5th 2010, 6:37 am

"That's why i came to shower after hours. At night." he hissed, a little in annoyance and a little in pain. His eyes felt loads better after having been wiped clean by Caradoc, but his but hurt like hell. He could clearly feel the blush on his face, of course, and oh my god a stutter was coming. "Wh-why are you out so l-late? For a sh-sh-shower?" he didn't bother to be horrified about the stutter...any more horror and he'd explode into a crappy movie that shows on Syfy.
Tristan Raksha
Tristan Raksha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 5th 2010, 6:43 am

"I ended up playing quidditch pretty late with some guy from Gryffindor, so I was all sweaty and stuff," he said, politely ignoring the stutter which he found so utterly endearing, not to mention the way that boy blushed-- it was simply adorable. "I didn't mean to bother you, really, I swear," he said, letting go of Tristan as he smiled slightly. "You alright? You look like you're in pain, do you need any help? You didn't hurt yourself badly, did you? I'd hate to be the cause of a twisted ankle or something, you fell pretty hard," he said, his eyes falling to the red splotched skin of Raksha's arse, where he'd hit it on the hard tile floor.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Raksha September 5th 2010, 6:52 am

"No no no i'm fine. My wrist kind of hurts but i'll live." he reached for his towel and secured it safely around his thin waist. The hot water had run low, and the steam was slowly receding. "Thanks for helping me up." He shivered int he change from hot to cool, and wished his clothes were over here instead of way, way over there...and that he had had a chance to finish washing his hair. Looking around the room a bit panicked, he just seemed to deflate. Walking fully under the stream of cooler water, and letting his towel fall, he finished washing his hair wishing the ground could swallow him whole.
Tristan Raksha
Tristan Raksha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 5th 2010, 6:57 am

Caradoc was suddenly glad he was still wearing his underwear, because although it did nothing to hide his body's reaction to this splendid sight of Tristan naked under the water, washing out his hair, at least Raksha wouldn't have to panic at seeing Caradoc's exposed cock. However, he still can't hide the large erection beneath the fabric, so it was a good thing he knew no shame. He drew a sharp breath, his mind blown at the sheer beauty of this image, and without thinking, he stepped forward under the stream of water in front of Tristan and reached up places his hands in the boy's hair, helping him rinse out the soap. "There," he said softly, smiling, not grinning, at this splendid beauty.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Raksha September 5th 2010, 7:02 am

Tristan shivered and Raksha crowed. He tried to keep from moaning...it felt amazing to have someone else's hands in his hair, working the soap out. His eyes were closed from the ecstasy of the moment. It brought memories of his mother to the surface, in the days before everything went to hell. It was almost normalcy, in his turbulent and crazy life. "Your hands feel really good..." he whispered into the water.
Tristan Raksha
Tristan Raksha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 5th 2010, 7:17 am

-headdesk- THIS IS NOT EASY. MY INNER CARADOC IS NOT ALLOWED TO FALL FOR RAKSHA. THIS IS NOT COOL. THIS SHOWER THING WAS A BAD IDEA. BAD! -headdesk- Why do our characters tend to fall for each other? EVERY TIME! XD

Caradoc smiled softly, admiring Tristan's body, but mostly his face, with that almost serene look on his face, his eyes shut, and for a moment, Rad found himself leaning forward, pressing his body into Tristan's, his hands knotting themselves in the boys hair as he pulled his face closer to Rad's own. Their lips were just barely touching before he finally snapped himself out of it, realizing what he was doing and he abruptly stepped backwards, pulling his hands and lips away quickly, before he did something stupid. He barely knew Tristan, but he knew enough to know that he was far too delicate for a spur of the moment fling in the showers, to be never discussed again, and in reality, that was all Caradoc wanted, at the moment. He mentally berated himself for quite nearly taking advantage of his friend's innocence, however seductive he might find it-- it just wasn't right, to do that to him. Instead, he stepped out from under the water, keeping a slight smile plastered onto his face for Tristan. "I'm glad they did, I do feel bad, you know, for startling you. Right, I'm gonna go do what I cam here to do. Shower, that is," he said, saying it loud more to remind himself of that than anything else. He quickly strode over to a shower some distance away from Tristan, and stripped off his wet underwear before climbing into the hot, steaming shower, keeping his back to Tristan, so he wouldn't look at him, but most certainly aware Tristan would be able to see the reaction Caradoc's body had after their brief encounter. He slowly ran his hands over his body, washing away the sweat and grime from the day.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Raksha September 5th 2010, 7:23 am

So...so close. >.> AND IKR?

So close. He came so close. But he broke away, and left him. Raksha was seething, and wanting out so he could take control of the broken situation and change it. Tristan just wanted out of the room. Grabbing his towel, and his clothes, he cast an illusion on himself (to look clothed) and walked quickly out of the castle to the woods, leaving the shower running and his soap behind. He decided leaves and dirt bedamned, he was going to live there forever.
Tristan Raksha
Tristan Raksha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 5th 2010, 7:27 am

Caradoc sighed and rubbed the back of his neck uncomfortably, hearing Tristan scurry out of the room quickly. He knew he'd probably taken it the wrong way, when he broke away, but what else could he have done? He most certainly couldn't kiss him, and give the kid false hopes of love, but he couldn't stay their like that either, for that matter. He finished his shower, his guilt overbearing, and he possessed a strong feeling, as he dressed himself, that he would find the dormitory empty save Cedric for the third night in a row, much to his dismay. He left silently, wishing he knew how to better handle things with Tristan, the next time they spoke.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 10th 2010, 9:54 pm

Caradoc is here.
He looks like this. You're welcome.

The Showers - Page 2 L_ee5673e19098463aa3220f24a9cd733d
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 10th 2010, 10:08 pm

Viktor walks into the showers and sees-- Zebras. Nice. "Hey," he says casually, somewhat distracted by the man in front of him before pulling his gaze away to start unbuttoning his own shirt
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 10th 2010, 10:09 pm

"Hey there," he said, stretching and yawning and taking that lovely time to admire that fine, fine ass. "Sup, dude? What're you doin' up this early in the morning?" he asked, turning on the water for a shower.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 10th 2010, 10:13 pm

Viktor glances around at their surroundings. Well, he's obviously taking a shower. But he's not thinking about that, he's checking out Rad as the man stretches and such. "I vos just out flying, and came in to take a shower. The pitch is too busy now that the teams have started practicing," he says with a shrug as his hands move to unbutton his jeans.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next