Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Showers

+15
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Harry Potter
Albus Severus Potter
Katie Bell
Romilda Vane
Reed Dawson
Rose Weasley
Scorpius Malfoy
Remus Lupin
Elise Black
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Sirius Black
Tristan Raksha
Lucius Malfoy
Apolline Delacour - Inact
19 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The Showers - Page 11 Empty Re: The Showers

Post  Remus Lupin September 26th 2010, 10:27 pm

OMG Well, Remus is insecure sometimes so he's obviously going to be worried about whether his kissing is satisfactory or not. *dies* Haha. He shivered slightly as Viktor's hand moved up his back to rest on the back of his neck and he really did appreciate the fact that Viktor was trying not to touch his fresh scars.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 26th 2010, 10:37 pm

Although Remus is an excellent kisser, everyone needs to breathe so Viktor eventually breaks the kiss to let him do that. And there's also the whole deal with the shower thing. That water is still running. "So...Given any thought to vot ve're going to do on that date yet?" he asks because if not, Viktor always has a few ideas. He's been on enough dates to be able to come up with something fun for them to do.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 26th 2010, 10:45 pm

Remus is, of course, slightly disappointed when Viktor breaks the kiss, but he does understand that they do still need to breathe. He shakes his head lightly when Viktor asks about the date. "I've thought about it, but I've never really been on a date - other than that one with Ange which didn't even last for real long - so I'm not the best when it comes to ideas." Especially since Remus' idea of fun is spending hours in the library, and he doubts that'd be the best date idea.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 26th 2010, 10:54 pm

Viktor smiles. "Oh...Vell, I have a few ideas," he shrugged. "If you're not sure, that is. It doesn't really matter to me though. Votever ve end up doing vill be fun, right? Right," he answers before Remus can even think about objecting.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 26th 2010, 10:58 pm

Remus chuckles and nods. "It'll be fun. You'll probably come up with something more fun than I will, so I look forward to seeing what fun idea you have." As long as it doesn't involved pineapple picnic sex. That can stay with Cedric and Viktor. Now chocolate picnic sex...*blinks* Nah, JUST KIDDING. IT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN SO DON'T GET YOUR HOPES UP. Hehe.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 26th 2010, 11:05 pm

Well, Viktor can live without the chocolate picnic sex because Luna would be a dead woman if that happened. JS. Viktor smirks. "I'll come up vith something then. I think I already have something in mind, actually."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 26th 2010, 11:09 pm

"Really? Well," he asked, "do I get to hear about it now or do I have to wait and let it be a surprise?" Remus doesn't generally like surprises - especially unpleasant ones - but he'll make an exception for this.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 26th 2010, 11:10 pm

LUNA WOULD BE A DEAD WOMAN
SO WOULD AMETHYST
BUT NO
I WOULD NOT KILL AMETHYST
I WOULD MERELY KIDNAP HER AND MAKE HER MY SLAVE---
i mean... i'm just gonna go now. -blinks-
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

http://eowynchester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 26th 2010, 11:12 pm

*is pretty sure it's not kidnap if the person comes willingly*
*blinks*
*leaves*
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 26th 2010, 11:14 pm

SAY WHAT!?
NOT FAIR.
NOT. FAIR.
*huffs and puffs*

Viktor smirks. "I think I'm going to have to surprise you," he says with a grin because Viktor just loves surprises. Plus, if he tells Remus this date plan he might think it's odd. He won't realize how awesome it is until it happens. Yep.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 26th 2010, 11:15 pm

Remus Lupin wrote:*is pretty sure it's not kidnap if the person comes willingly*
*blinks*
*leaves*

Not gonna lie, I'm still smirking.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 26th 2010, 11:17 pm

HEHE. *flails*

Remus probably would think it a bit odd, but he won't when it actually happens. He may just be thinking about how he ate one of those for dinner thursday night...NAH. JUST KIDDING. WOLFY WOULD NEVER DO THAT. "Well, I'm looking forward to it." He smiled and it occurred to him again that the water was still running. Oops.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 26th 2010, 11:17 pm

Caradoc Dearborn wrote:
Remus Lupin wrote:*is pretty sure it's not kidnap if the person comes willingly*
*blinks*
*leaves*

Not gonna lie, I'm still smirking.

*whistles and skips off*
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 26th 2010, 11:20 pm

EDHJKRSDFKDSBKFBSDBRFKEJBFDSFWSDBFODEB
FNIEHRFEINLKD
NLKDB FDOBGFWSDBGFSFBDBGRBG
NFOEIBFGKJDGLNGNLD
VIKTOR IS LOCKING KIORA UP IN HIS DORM--OH SHIT. HE SHARES A DORM WITH REMUS OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD
DNSAFNSBNAKJFNKJFNOSFLNKDGKNDFGKJNDGDFJKGNDKGD

"So am I. Er- You should probably get to your shower soon," he said, nodding in the direction of the shower with the running water because that is such a waste. Oops.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 26th 2010, 11:21 pm

Sirius is jealous, and wants to know if dogs can eat ducks.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 26th 2010, 11:22 pm

Viktor Krum wrote:EDHJKRSDFKDSBKFBSDBRFKEJBFDSFWSDBFODEB
FNIEHRFEINLKD
NFOEIBFGKJDGLNGNLD
VIKTOR IS LOCKING KIORA UP IN HIS DORM--OH SHIT. HE SHARES A DORM WITH REMUS OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD

*just died*
OMG OMG OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!! XD
HE'D NEVER EAT HER THOUGH!!! THAT'D ALMOST BE LIKE...EATING HIS OWN KID...EXCEPT NOT BECAUSE THIS IS A DUCK AND NOT ACTUALLY KIORA.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 26th 2010, 11:23 pm

Caradoc Dearborn wrote:Sirius is jealous, and wants to know if dogs can eat ducks.

Eat a duck, and the friendship is over. OVER.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 26th 2010, 11:25 pm

Viktor Krum wrote:EDHJKRSDFKDSBKFBSDBRFKEJBFDSFWSDBFODEB
FNIEHRFEINLKD
NFOEIBFGKJDGLNGNLD

"So am I. Er- You should probably get to your shower soon," he said, nodding in the direction of the shower with the running water because that is such a waste. Oops.

That whole dorm comment just brings up another interesting thought...Remus and Viktor do indeed share a dorm. *blinks* Leave it to Remus to think that'll make things utterly awkward. Remus looks toward the direction of the shower as well and nods in agreement. "Yeah, I should." he stood up, sadly having to remove himself from Viktor's embrace. "I'll see you later then, alright?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 26th 2010, 11:28 pm

"Alright. See you later, Remus," he said with a grin as he stood up. He wasn't really sure what this relationship was to Remus, so he lingers there for a brief moment before lightly kissing Remus on the cheek. Then he smiles and leaves even though I said he came here to take a shower. He changed his mind and decided to go to the Prefect's bathroom instead since his buddy, Cedric, can get him in there.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 26th 2010, 11:32 pm

Remus has never even been in a relationship so he wouldn't really know whether you're supposed to kiss goodbye or not. He goes quaffley again and watches Viktor as he leaves. Then he goes to take a shower, wondering why Viktor just randomly came in here and then left without showering himself. Ah well. Remus could probably use the Prefects bathroom since he's one too...but I guess this one was just more convenient for him at the time. Whatever.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 28th 2010, 6:45 pm

Scorpius entered the showers, a few days after shagging Rose in the library. The whole thing confused him immensely, for he found...that he really liked it. So much so that he couldn't get it off his mind. He knew it was wrong, so ridiculously wrong...but that didn't stop it from happening. Turning on the shower, he waited for it to heat up while beginning to take off his shirt.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson September 28th 2010, 7:00 pm

Audrey walked into the showers hoping for a relaxing steam in showers after a long day in the library. For some unknown reason she'd had an incredibly productive day and when she'd finally looked up it was already the evening. Walking over to a shower she flicked it on and pulled her dress off then noticed the steam already in the room. Glancing around she saw a very very well-toned back standing in front of one of the other showers. Well that was different.
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 28th 2010, 7:06 pm

He had been lost in his own thoughts, though when Scorpius began to take off his pants, he heard another shower start. Turning around, he noticed a girl in just her undergarments and for some reason averted his eyes. A week ago he wouldn't have been shy would letting his eyes roam the body of someone he didn't know, yet after the library...things felt...different. "Sorry," he said, turning back to the shower and testing the water. He glanced back over at her for a moment, then took of his pants and dropped them on a bench.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson September 28th 2010, 7:20 pm

Audrey nodded at him when he said sorry and turned to face her own shower. Stripping off her bra and panties she stepped into the stall. Letting out a moan she felt the hot water rush over her washing all the sweat and dust from the library away. She turned around and saw him standing there in his boxers now. "I'm Audrey. What's your name?" It was too awkward to shower in silence... no matter who's next-door it's always better to chat.
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 28th 2010, 7:32 pm

Feeling the water, he was glad that it finally warmed up. Yet, just as he was about to take off his boxers, he heard a small moan from the direction the girl was in. He stiffened slightly, for no matter how confused he was, a sexy girl moaning still had quite the effect on him. He ignored what both of his heads wanted right now and instead took off his boxers. "Scorpius," he replied, slightly surprised when she started talking. He wasn't quite sure how to continue the conversation and found himself asking, "What house?"
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next