Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Random Corridor

+30
Andromeda Black
Trey Davis
Jack Smith
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Charlie Weasley
Krasimir Svetkova
Beatrice Orwell
Sidney Fletcher
Parvati Patil
Demelza Robins
Lily Evans
Draco Malfoy
Neville Longbottom
Reed Dawson
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Albus Severus Potter
Ginny Weasley
Scorpius Malfoy
Dean Thomas
Penelope Rosier
Ronald Weasley
Remus Lupin
Molly Prewett
Louis Weasley
Mya Lupin
Audrey Stevenson
Penelope Clearwater-Inact
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Sirius Black
Alice Prewett
34 posters

Page 3 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Go down

A Random Corridor - Page 3 Empty Re: A Random Corridor

Post  Sirius Black September 4th 2010, 3:59 am

Caradoc returns the grin at seeing Viktor, and gives him the 'sup head nod as he walks over to him. "Hey there, uh-- your name's Viktor, right? Yeah, it is," he said decidedly. "What's up, dude?" he said in his heavy Jersey accent.

Last edited by Caradoc Dearborn on September 4th 2010, 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

http://eowynchester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 4th 2010, 4:03 am

Caradoc Dearborn wrote:Caradoc returns the grin at seeing Viktor, and gives him the 'sup head nod as he walks over to him. "Hey there, uh-- you're name's Viktor, right? Yeah, it is," he said decidedly. "What's up, dude?" he said in his heavy Jersey accent.

Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 4th 2010, 4:05 am

FUCK YOU I'M DRUNK
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 4th 2010, 4:06 am

AND NOW I WILL POST AFTER TONIGHT'S ENTERTAINMENT

Viktor shrugged. "Not much, really. Just meeting some of the people here. They're all pretty nice so far," he said with a grin. "Vot about you?"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 4th 2010, 4:09 am

"The same, really. The people here are easy to get along with. Well, at least, they seem to like me well enough," he said with a wide grin, thinking of his afternoon's endeavors with one George Weasley. "Where're you off to? I just got out of the showers, was pumpin' some iron earlier, got all yucky and sweaty. Can't have me smelling gross instead of like I normally do," he said shrugging, not realizing that Viktor, too, is wearing Old Spice.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 4th 2010, 4:17 am

"I vos just going outside to valk around the grounds." He had seen Cedric out there earlier and wanted to go say hi to his BFF. "Probably going to hang out vith Cedric," he said smiling.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 4th 2010, 4:20 am

"Oh, that's nice," he said, not really listening because he's too busy checking out Viktor's body. "I was outside a lot earlier, hanging in the forest with my friend Luna, and later with-- well, crap. I really am terrible names. Though I should probably have made a point to remember the guy's name, shit!" he said, laughing at his own mistake. "Well, that's great. Know any ginger guys in Gryffindor, about a foot shorter than me?"
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 4th 2010, 4:26 am

Viktor laughs. "Um. The only ginger I know is Ron Weasley, though I haven't seen him in a few years," he says with a smirk as he remembers his faithful fanboy, though he was sort of a jerk to him at the Yule Ball. Psh. Whatever. Probably just jealous because Viktor asked Hermione and not him.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 4th 2010, 4:30 am

Caradoc sighs and shakes his head. "No, his name wasn't Ron... well damn, I'm screwed. Well, that too, but probably not again, unless I can figure it ou-- GEORGE! THAT WAS IT! GEORGE! Yes!" he said, fist pumping before he remembers he's talking out loud. "Er... don't judge. I'm not normally quite this bad with names, I'm just having an off day," he said defensively, though with a mischievous grin.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 4th 2010, 5:05 am

"George. I think I've heard of him," he said with a laugh. Forgetting names. Silly Rad. Then again, Viktor can't even pronounce Hermione's name. Poor guy. "He's in Gryffindor, right? Has a twin named Fred?" he asked, briefly remembering an incident with ginger twins and long beards back during the Tri-Wizard tournament.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 4th 2010, 5:05 am

"... I have no idea. I didn't really talk to him. Well, I found out his name, though, at least," he said, shrugging. Not his fault. He'd been looking for conversation, not for George to walk over and start snogging in front of small children.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 4th 2010, 5:10 am

"Found out his name...And then forgot it," he teased with a smirk as he casually leaned against the wall looking quite amused because that look on Caradoc's face says he did more than have a friendly conversation with George.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 4th 2010, 5:12 am

"Hey, not my fault! I'd have remembered it, if he'd mentioned it more than once, probably," he said shrugging. "And I did remember it eventually-- WAIT A SECOND, HOLD UP! You said that guy has a TWIN!?" Inner! Eowyn is channeling herself here, can you tell? Caradoc looks positively gleeful as he thinks about the possibilities. "I need to find George again. ASAP. And his twin."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 4th 2010, 5:14 am

Viktor smirks. "Identical twins. Pretty sure they both share a dorm in Gryffindor, actually. I haven't really seen them this year, but they vere alvays messing around vith pranks and such the last time I vos here."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 4th 2010, 5:17 am

"... I think you just made my day, Viktor," he said, still in happyland. "Are all the guys at Hogwarts like this? Because I'm so totally not complaining, dude. Were the guys in Bulgaria so forward? I fucking love Europe."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 4th 2010, 5:26 am

"Of all the guys I've met, half are straight, and the other half are all in denial." He smirks, thinking of Cedric who is about to be taught a fun little lesson after this conversation. "It depends vot part of Bulgaria, honestly. I just bought a place in Sofia, vich is vare all the gay bars are, so yes, there they are pretty damn forward."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 4th 2010, 5:39 am

"Well damn, I'll need to visit while I'm out here. I'm sure I could snag a few jobs over winter break, enough to make the money for the trip," he replied. "Well, I've definitely had much better luck than you, think I've only met one straight guy, and neither of my roommates seemed to be in denial. That Cedric guy was more forward than Tristan, but to be fair, Tristan is about as far from forward as one can possibly get. The poor kid seems to start trembling if I'm not wearing a shirt," he laughed. "He's kind of adorable, really, if a bit innocent."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 4th 2010, 5:51 am

Viktor laughed and shook his head. "Trust me. Cedric has been in denial since I met him. He thinks he can greet me vith a big smooch and be straight? Nu-uh. Cedric is not straight at all, he just von't admit it to met yet," he said, still chuckling slightly. "And I don't think I've met Tristan yet."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 4th 2010, 5:55 am

"Cedric in denial? Didn't seem like it to me. I think his exact words were 'wow' for about three minutes when I took off my shirt," he said with a snort of laughter. "Though, he did try to play it off like it was nothing, in a terribly hilarious way. I think it's pretty clear to anyone who meets him he's far from straight," he said with a laugh. "Tristan's quickly becoming a close friend of mine, though I've only known him a short while. He's kinda short, dark haired, bright eyes, stutters and stammers every time you talk to him," he described.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 4th 2010, 6:03 am

Viktor rolled his eyes. "That sounds like Cedric," he said with a laugh, thinking about the time he knew Cedric had checked him out in the champion's tent. "And this Tristan guy sounds nice. I've only met Gryffindors, really. And this von guy in Slytherin who vos pretty awesome as vell."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 4th 2010, 6:07 am

"I've met one Slytherin as well, she's really cool. Her name's Pansy," he said smiling. "I've met a few Ravenclaws, but mostly Gryffindors, like you, though. I don't really see why they sort people, here. It just seems to raise prejudice, and people find it easier to stereotype instead of getting to know a man for what he really is. I don't like that, about this school."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 4th 2010, 6:13 am

"Really? Huh. I haven't noticed that vith anyvon I've met so far," he says with a shrug. "They all seem pretty awesome to me though. But I can see how some people vould think like that. Ve didn't have houses at Durmstrang."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 4th 2010, 6:15 am

"Yeah, I've mostly heard a lot about Slytherin, though a few people have made friendly jokes about Hufflepuff. I don't mind it, it's just that people seem to come with a preset notion of who you are, based on your house. It was like that at home, but with the way you dressed, or where you hung out, and stuff. I try not to ever make judgement about anyone, because so many people have done that to me. I always look at things with an open mind, and I like to form my own opinions of things, and people. Though, clearly, sometimes, people are right," he said, smirking as he started staring at Viktor's body again. "Heard plenty of people talking about you. Apparently you're some kind of big deal around here."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 4th 2010, 6:21 am

Viktor cocks an eyebrow, wondering what Rad is talking about. He hadn't fucked anyone since he got here so what could he- Oh right, he plays Quidditch. That must be it. He shrugged and smirked at Caradoc. "Oh really? That vould explain the fan club, I suppose," he said teasingly. "I'm still trying to figure out vot to do vith all those fangirls. Apparently, me being gay doesn't stop them from writing Mrs. Viktor Krum on their notes."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 4th 2010, 6:27 am

Caradoc laughed, nodding in understanding. "Trust me, I know how that goes. For fucks sake, I'm a male model, do they really expect me to be straight? I'm just glad nobody here knows I'm apparently 'somebody' back home," he said smiling. "Fangirls, huh? I tend to just befriend them all and send them off to one of the straight guys, but there don't seem to be many of those around here," he remarked.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next