Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hallway

+48
Penelope Rosier
Roger Davies - Inactive
Claire McCann
Lily Luna Potter
Ronald Weasley - Inactive
Melanie McCann
James Sirius Potter
Jesse St. James
Daphne Greengrass
James Potter
Dean Thomas
Ted Tonks
Theodore Nott - Inactive
Peter Pan
Albus Severus Potter
Remus Lupin
Draco Malfoy
Rolf Scamander
Louis Weasley
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Romilda Vane
Lily Evans
Demelza Robins
Ginny Weasley
Joe
Andromeda Black
Neville Longbottom
Aurelia Silverwing
Krasimir Svetkova
Molly Prewett
Mya Lupin
Ronald Weasley
Lucius Malfoy
Arthur Weasley - Inactive
Ravenclaw Mod
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Scorpius Malfoy
Sirius Black
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Zacharias Smith -Inactive
Padma Patil
Parvati Patil
Blaise Zabini
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Marco Montague
Katie Bell
Lucy Weasley
Audrey Stevenson
52 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Hallway - Page 2 Empty Re: The Hallway

Post  Katie Bell September 1st 2010, 6:40 pm

She resolved in her head that if he didn't move in seven seconds she would kiss him. Yes. She would take whatever hate he dolled out and do it. Seven. "You promise?" Six... five... She needed to move. He was a Slytherin, he would end up that way anyway. Four ... three...Why set herself up for hurt she knew would happen? Two...
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

http://voldemortisgoingdown.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague September 1st 2010, 6:46 pm

Four... Three... "I promise." He told her, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. Two... His hand stayed on her cheek and he didn't wait to count to one and zero. He leaned in quickly, pressing his lips softly to hers, his hand gently holding the side of her face as he tilted her chin up toward him. He had planned on just making it quick, in case she would be angry, but he couldn't pull away. He would wait, either for her to hit him, or for her to give in.
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 1st 2010, 6:49 pm

[OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS SO MUCH JUST SAYING OMFG!!!]
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell September 1st 2010, 6:50 pm

Katie felt his lips on hers. NO. She pushed him away so he stumbled back, and she wiped the back of her hand over her mouth. She looked up and caught his eyes. Big mistake. Before she could help herself she flew towards him and locked her lips on his, wrapping her arms tightly round his neck as if she would never let him go. Her hands moved to his hair, all thoughts of him being a Slytherin leaving her mind.Her tongue ran along his bottom lip requesting entry.
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague September 1st 2010, 6:55 pm

As he was shoved away, he couldn't have said he was surprised, but definitely disappointed. He had opened his mouth as she wiped hers and he looked at her to apologize, only to see her flinging herself toward him again, her mouth immediately back on his. Well this was a nice surprise. He wrapped his hands around her waist and kissed her back hard, slipping his own tongue past hers as he turned and backed her against the wall, pinning her there a little as he moved his hands to hold her face.

[OMG ME TOO LUNA.]
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell September 1st 2010, 6:59 pm

He was kissing her back, that was a good sign, a very good sign. If it was even possible she pulled him closer, feeling ever curve and angle on his body. Her hands went to his neck, then his shoulders and slid down his muscular arms resting there. It was utter bliss. The kiss was so carefree and light. It was everything she had ever wanted. Right here. In the corridor... the corridor...What if someone walked by? She pulled away suddenly. Being so close the only place for her face to go was on his shoulder. She dipped her head in and kissed his shoulder. "What if someone sees?" She mumbled.
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague September 1st 2010, 7:05 pm

This was a glorious second day at school, and here he'd been worried about not being able to make friends. He figured he could certainly count Katie down as a friend - definitely more if he could manage. But as she pulled away, he groaned internally. Already? He leaned back a little to look at her when she mumbled, dipping his own head down a bit to meet her eyes. "So what if they see?" He shrugged, not seeing much of a problem with it. If the Slytherins were as bad as Katie saw them, he wasn't sure he needed their approval of this anyway. Not that his mother would be pleased if he picked someone out of the 'norm' for a good pureblood heir, but she was much too far away to do anything about it. He was sure that her pizza paddle spatula couldn't reach him here. Merlin, that thing hurt. "Does it really matter if they do, Katie?" He smoothed her hair back, really just wanting to kiss her again.
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell September 1st 2010, 7:10 pm

She leant her face into his hands as they brushed her hair away thankful that he was not as worrysome as her. "I am worried about what will happen to you. A Gryffindor and a Slytherin? Its unheard of..." She trailed off realising they hadn't made anything official, and she was not intirly sure if they were even together. "But what I am trying to say is that there are some nasty pieces of work there, Zabini, Parkinson and Malfoy to say the least. And they wont spare you any pain if they were to find out..."
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague September 1st 2010, 7:20 pm

Marco laughed a little. "Eh, I'm not worried about them. Pansy's too busy going after Draco, and he and Zabini won't care too much as long as you're hot." He looked at her a moment before he smirked. "Which... you are. So I don't see a problem. Though, you seem quite quick to assume that this kiss makes us an item, no?" He shook his head rather seriously, but broke into a small smile. "Are we, then, Miss Bell? I ask you, how can we go from you hating every fiber of my being one moment, to being such happy but unfortunate lovers the next? Explain to me what's going on, because I would love to know." He smirked down at her, resting his hands on the wall at each side of her head.

[I HAVE TO GO TO CLASS, I'M SORRY!!!]
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell September 1st 2010, 7:26 pm

"That is true about Parkinson..." Katie dipped her head in embarrassed at his comment about her being hot. She had never thought of herself as such. And was actually currently wondering what on earth she had done to get to kiss this lovely piece of specimen. "Well... you know us Gryffindors. Firey one minute, soft as kittens the next. Hating one moment. Liking the next..." She heard footsteps down the corridor making her cut off from talking immediatly. "No..." She pushed Marco away roughly as she turned to see who it was, "I can't. It won't work. Leave me alone..."

[Just post when you get back my lovely]
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaise Zabini September 1st 2010, 7:35 pm

Blaise was just walking away from the breakfast room, not really aware where his feet were taking him, when he came across a rather strange scene. A blonde Gryffindor girl was pushing a Slytherin boy away. Blaise surveyed the situation. He spotted the girls flustered face. Katie Bell. A pretty girl in his year. But he held no interest in her. She was a Gyrffindor after all. "Bell. What are you doing here? Lost are we?" He said coldly to her.

Last edited by Blaise Zabini on September 1st 2010, 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blaise Zabini
Blaise Zabini

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell September 1st 2010, 7:36 pm

"Thats nothing to do with you Zabini" Katie replied not looking at Marco. Not wishing to stay in either of the boys company any longer she turned and stalked away feeling Marco and Blaise' eyes on her back. She would not get involved with him. Not matter what. That was a promise He would end up like them eventually, so what was the point in ever trying. It would never work. And when people did find out. What then? It was just the moment, she told herself. Nothing more.
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaise Zabini September 1st 2010, 7:39 pm

Blaise watched her walk away before turning to the Slytherin, "Montague is it? New I hear. Getting yourself mixed up in the wrong type of people already I see. Someone obviously didnt share the rule book with you" Blaise said with some contempt. This boy was ruining the look of Slytherin within two days of being at the school. How fantastic. "Zabini, by the way. Blaise Zabini. And if you know whats best for you, you will listen to me and stay away from half-blood scum like her." Blaise held out his hand as a friendship offering.
Blaise Zabini
Blaise Zabini

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 1st 2010, 8:14 pm

Marco Montague wrote:This was a glorious second day at school, and here he'd been worried about not being able to make friends. He figured he could certainly count Katie down as a friend - definitely more if he could manage. But as she pulled away, he groaned internally. Already? He leaned back a little to look at her when she mumbled, dipping his own head down a bit to meet her eyes. "So what if they see?" He shrugged, not seeing much of a problem with it. If the Slytherins were as bad as Katie saw them, he wasn't sure he needed their approval of this anyway. Not that his mother would be pleased if he picked someone out of the 'norm' for a good pureblood heir, but she was much too far away to do anything about it. He was sure that her pizza paddle spatula couldn't reach him here. Merlin, that thing hurt. "Does it really matter if they do, Katie?" He smoothed her hair back, really just wanting to kiss her again.

[OH MY GOD! Bad idea for me to read this in the library! I love you so much!]
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague September 1st 2010, 10:32 pm

Marco sighed as she pushed him away again. Unfair to get so close and keep being pushed away. "Maybe I don't want to leave you alone," he told her quietly, turning as he heard footsteps. A fellow Slytherin, that Blaise guy who hung around Pansy and Draco, who apparently thought they were special shit, the top of the Slytherin foodchain, royalty of Hogwarts for that matter. As he spoke to Katie, causing her to leave, Marco was a little frustrated, his head rolling back in a silent groan as she walked away angry. Dammit. He turned to look as Blaise spoke to him. "Pleasure, Zabini," Marco answered, taking his hand. He squeezed it quite harder than necessary, crushing Blaise's fingers against each other as he shook his hand. "I think, however, that I'll make my own choices, thanks. Isn't that what the Slytherins are all about? Going after you want no matter the trouble it might cause? This is no concern of yours. If anything, it is my own reputation, and as far as I can tell, for her," he pointed down the hallway where Katie had disappeared, "I'll take my chances." With that, he quickly turned to walk away in the direction Katie had disappeared. He wasn't finished talking to her just yet.

[Just a quick reply, I gotta leave again :/ We'll have another Katie/Marco talk soon!!]
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaise Zabini September 1st 2010, 10:50 pm

[I loved your reply <3]

Blaise narrowed his eyes as Marco left. That boy was going to be trouble for the Slytherins, he just knew it. He would ahve to talk to some one about him. Pansy and Draco obviously. But he needed someone more powerful, with greater influence. Maybe Bella? She would be perfect for the job. Maybe frighten the new boy a little. Make him realise his place in the school. Blaise watched the back of the boy dissapear before finally leaving himself to find Draco or Pansy.
Blaise Zabini
Blaise Zabini

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 2nd 2010, 3:08 am

Parvati is here, walking down the hallway because I am bored.

[Someone should come and save me from my boredom!]
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil September 4th 2010, 1:15 am

Padma would love to see her sister, but as it is, she's not online. *sigh*

Padma is here, though. For anyone who wants to come talk to her.
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Zacharias Smith -Inactive September 4th 2010, 1:18 am

Zach shoved his hands in his pockets and strolled down the hallway, uninterestedly glancing at all the pictures on the wall. Being so bored and in his own head as he was, he didn't notice a girl standing around, and actually walked right into, knocking the poor girl over. He glanced down at her. "Sorry."

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil September 4th 2010, 1:19 am

Padma suddenly was knocked into. Oops. She looked up and happened to see- ooh, just her luck- a boy. She quickly looked up and down; he was pretty good-looking. "Oh, it's fine," she said, grinning and winking at him. "I'm Padma, by the way. Who're you? A Hufflepuff, I see," she added, nodding to his robes.
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Zacharias Smith -Inactive September 4th 2010, 1:23 am

Zach couldn't help the small rolling of his eyes. "Obviously. And you're a Ravenclaw. I'm Zacharias."

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil September 4th 2010, 1:25 am

Padma raised one eyebrow, but decided to give the kid another chance. After all, Zacharias wasn't a bad name, Hufflepuffs weren't supposed to be that bad, and he was cute. "Well, yes. Are you on the Quidditch team, Zacharias?" she asked, wondering why he looked familiar. Of course, that was a pick-up line as well, but we won't get into that.
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Zacharias Smith -Inactive September 4th 2010, 1:28 am

Instantly Zacharias perked up. She liked Quidditch? "Yeah, I'm a Chaser. Are you on the Ravenclaw team?"

[oh the way to a guys heart. Quidditch Razz]

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil September 4th 2010, 1:31 am

[Hehe. YESSS! *fist pumps*]

Padma grinned; she had found his happy place. What a great place to begin. "Yeah, I'm a chaser, and I'm the captain of the Ravenclaw team too," she said, almost carelessly, as if it weren't that big a deal. "You're a Chaser too? Best position on the Quidditch field, in my opinion." I would come up with some kind of cheesy "SHE'S CHASING HIM AND HE'S CHASING HER BACK" line but it would be cheesy. >.>
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Zacharias Smith -Inactive September 4th 2010, 1:37 am

Although Lauren is giggling like crazy because of Padma's cheesy pickup lines, Zacharias is oblivious. He actually smiled a little. "I agree. Chaser takes the most skill, the most strategy. Kind of makes difficult to be awesome, though, if the Seeker sucks. It's the one thing I hate about the game. The Seekers. Wait a minute... You're the Captain of Ravenclaw team?" There was a slight tone of disbelief in his voice.

[makes is hard to be a douche bag if we're talking Quidditch! But I will try!!!! heehee]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next